A Letter To The Imperial Court Marshal

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by GriffinCA, Oct 26, 2021.

1. GriffinCA

GriffinCA

To Imperial Court Marshal William Coen,

I hope this letter finds you well and in good health. My name is Serafim Dragic and I am writing you to petition for my entry into the Board of Admirals, as I believe I meet the necessary qualifications and would be a model fit for the position. I have gone through an extensive education and am a graduate of the Regalian Naval Academy. I have much experience in maritime procedures and am well acquainted in the conduct of all manner of seagoing vessels, from larger frigates to personal houseboats.

It is my belief that I would make a worthy candidate for the board for these reasons and for the fact that I am prepared to learn what I do not already know and will work hard to satisfy the requirements of a board member.

I appreciate your time and I trust that you will consider this proposal with the dignity befitting your position, thank you.

Signed, Serafim Dragic.

@BillyTheScruffy

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  2. Nathan

Nathan Regalian Patrician

(( @GriffinCA As this is for public threads, for future reference, I'd suggest sending this in a forum pm to Billy))