Jamesson Vs. Kensley 2: Renewed

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Pellaeon, Oct 18, 2021.

1. Pellaeon

Pellaeon step off cuzzo

Now that the Sanguine have been defeated, it is time to now reflect on the current state of affairs. Should we just go back to normalcy? Should we allow that fool in the high castle to resume his military occupation of the city, with that ridiculous circus of a guard force, and that militarized, corrupt Alms House that poisons its meals and hands out fake currency? Should we allow that scared little weasel to resume his fake noble life without some sort of pushback? Unfortunately for the paper Archduke, I, his bane and greatest fear, won't stand for it.

The man is running scared. He is mad with power, yet the real him shines through every now and then, revealing that he is nothing but scared little rat. I called him out a few months ago. He then shat himself in his estate, and proceeded to have his resident Elf respond to my callout, only to claim I am nothing and that I shall soon die as nothing. That little fool Howlester said the same thing, even attacking me with his dog Julius Peirgarten, yet here I am, with a greater name than his. Like you, he shat himself in his office, and sent somebody else to fight his battles, but to his credit at least had the courage to write his own paper. Bested was that lightweight, and soon, you will be too.

Never forget who you are, Viggo Kensley. Bartender, gambler, brothel goer. You strut about with hordes of lemmings on your heels and that façade of a title, with an undeserved relic clasped to your back. You let the peons do your dirty work, I let my elbows do mine, and you'll find out soon enough when I bury them in your teeth. You can't run from me anymore. Soon enough, you'll have to face adversity in your life, and right now it is coming at you with two axes, an iron chin and a mean left hand. Soon enough you'll reflect on your life choices when your head bounces off of my ascending knee.

A bout. Five rounds. All skills. Commercialized. Nothing held back. Paid in full.

Earned, not given.

-Urijah Jamesson

• Like Like x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. MonMarty

MonMarty Thotdodger Staff Member Server Owner

[​IMG]

From the desk of Tyrvald Sorenvik, Steward to House Sorenvik and husband of the Archduke, this time not on the request of communication by the Archduke of Medelpad, Norrvenøya, Mannerdrepland.

You sound pent up, frustrated, and un-loved. I would like to offer you a free night-pass to the Golden Obscura, where I, or one of my service entertainers, can put your elbows to much more enjoyable good. The Golden Obscura heals even the most enraged soul.

• Powerful Powerful x 14
  3. GoodDreamer

GoodDreamer The Regalian Nuke

"I remember a time when a Songaskian Guardswoman once said that the death penalty for mistitling nobles is excessive and disgusting. She was executed for her crime. How good to know, then, that nowadays we are free to mistitle our nobility, and write public letters calling them corrupt, food-poisoning, pants-shitting, dog-fool cowards, and get off without more than a stern letter. So long as we are Ailor." a certain Slizzar says, in response to finding that Urijah has posted a second one of these letters.

• Powerful Powerful x 14
    #3 GoodDreamer, Oct 18, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2021
  4. RunicScrawl

RunicScrawl Capable of Feral Actions Supremium

Eerikur looked over the so called "missive" that earned itself a look over, if one could call it that. He silently tucked it into a fresh book, his features remain neutral. He finally spoke, lacking of any amusement. So it seems, it was business as usual. Idiots being idiots in broad daylight.

"Hm. So it seems, you really have nothing else to do with yourself Urijah. Pathetic."

With that he continued with his day. For now tucking it away to mull over his thoughts.

• Like Like x 1
  5. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

The Cleate noble turns, “No ailor is exempt, No race is exempt this Urijah parades himself as a nuance but these words are steps to far. If Archduke Sorenvik does not charge him then I shall beseech the inquisitors and bring the case myself.” He assures copying down the exact words of the notice for later.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. uwuMaple

uwuMaple arf :3

"Bet his knees get more dirty work than his elbows, huh?" came a remark from Triss as she finished strapping her armor about herself, a sly smile spread as she flicked a finger to send the letter whirling through the air toward Taeron for him to read.

The Nelfin bounced up from her chair , snatching her spear from its spot before scooting past the waiting Songaski into the barracks hallway, but not before landing a smack on his armored chest.
    "Hurry up, slowpoke, can't wait on you all day."
    @HeyItzAPotato
    ----

Meanwhile, a Songaski was making his way into the Dragon's Den, his tail wrapping around his waist after he had finished smoothing out his maroon silks. Purple eyes narrowed at a piece of parchment tacked outside his bar, and reading soon followed.

"Perhaps I should become an author. 'The Ballads of Urijah's Poor Decision Making'. I must find F'relene to publish it." hummed Yao, chuckling as a scaled hand relieved the parchment of its place.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    #6 uwuMaple, Oct 19, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2021
  7. Optimalfriskies

Optimalfriskies JayP's buddy

Pinned to the board alongside the notice, a second, albeit shorter notice, was posted up as a reply.

If this honorable Archduke Sorenvik does not wish to duel you, I gladly will. Not for the sake of a man whom, I assume, is more than capable of fighting for himself,; but simply because you chose to assault the eyes of the public with this hateful rant disguised as a challenge. I look forward to hearing your reply, o' fabled wordsmith.

The White Rose of Havenreach,
    Thibault Dutoit

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  8. HeyItzAPotato

HeyItzAPotato rip me out the plastic

The Violet Guard juggled the paper thrown at him, wheezing, and then balling up said paper to toss in the nearest bin, "I'm tryin', Aduro! You keep distractin' me with shit pfhah!" He finished suiting up, grabbed his sword, and bolted out the door. The race was on.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1