War Dogs

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by PumpkinJesus, Sep 20, 2021.

1. PumpkinJesus

PumpkinJesus Refugee

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

On the 1st of September, 309 AC, the Daenlock Autonomous Zone (DAZ) was founded and with it, a vicious fighting force composed of Southerners and their allies was forged. The expressed purpose of the DAZ was to establish a resistance foothold against Xilthruum’s vile forces, while advocating for our people and to keep their cultural identities safe.

Now, forever etched in our consciousness, is the date of the 13th of September, during which, without warning, the DAZ was shelled by the Flying Fortress Demetrius. Beyond the physical damage to the facade of Daenlock, the streets ran red with freedom-fighting Southern blood. It was an act of barbarism unparalleled in recent history in the Holy City.

We could not truly call ourselves partisans for the Southern cause if we surrendered at the attempted destruction of our peoples. While many civilians were senselessly murdered, civilian houses buried into dust and supplies burnt to the ground; it only served as the bullhorn of unity. More than ever, our people are now compelled to enact deadly retribution against the Lich Lord.

Before the mournful day of September 13th, when Daenlock was destroyed by the forces of reaction and the district we defended and took care of was wiped off the map, we were described as “War Dogs” in the Lich Lord’s missive to the masses. While we acknowledge that his literature is one with misinformation and lies, our people have embraced the name. We appropriated the name with glee, bared our teeth and snapped against their pitiful blows, plights, terrors, and faux Jacobin ideals that came our way.

We all share one attribute in common. The War Dogs would rather die on their feet than serve on their knees. Battered yet unconquered. A man who has been stripped of everything has nothing left to lose. For it may be the greatest achievement to be buried in the mountains on Montania, dying for a cause much greater than yourself.

The goals of the War Dogs is to fight the Vampire threat, street by street, house by house, inch by inch, and to continue to defend the DAZ ruins to facilitate its reconstruction when ready. To join, one must be uninfected with Cahalism, Sanguinism, and must be of sound mind with skills relevant to combat. There is no racial or cultural requirement. Even some of our Founders are not from the South, but to recognize and fight for our people and our cause just as we have done with the Daenlock Autonomous Zone is paramount.

[​IMG]

OOC INFORMATION

IG:
    Discord:
    Character Name:
    Application:
    IC Letter:

• Powerful Powerful x 12
  2. Karthadon

Karthadon Mulch Enthusiast

IG: Karthadon
    Discord: Karthadon#3903
    Char Name: Rico Clemente
    Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/rico-clemente.96101/
    IC Letter:

Señor Bottinatrici,

I write this leter to you in hope that I may have place in your group. Forgive my writing. You and your friend (or was it brother) seem like fine hombres and I will happy to fight and reclaim daenlock by your side.

Rico Clemente

3. PumpkinJesus

PumpkinJesus Refugee

Dear Rico Clemente

I do indeed find your letter well. I’m glad we were able to speak a little more prior to this letter. With knowledge of your work history and pride for the South, I see no issue in inducting you to our ranks. Once liberators of the lich now we are the rebuilders of his destruction, but let’s thank the Everwatcher for this other chance. Welcome to War Dogs, soldati!

Sincerely,

Gòsamu Bottinatrici
    Condottiere of War Dogs
    Proprietor of L’Ulivo

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1