Buzz & Bumble Sweets Shoppe

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by indyfan98, Aug 26, 2021.

1. indyfan98

indyfan98 I'm not narcissistic. I'm just better than you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Founded in 309 AC, the Buzz & Bumble Sweets Shoppe seeks to tantalize all five senses with our dandy candies. Each uses alchemy to imbue our sweets with almost magic-like (though perfectly safe!) properties. Each candy is lovingly hand-crafted by our master confectioners and chocolatiers. We guarantee you quality in every bite.

Our candies, as said before, are not only delicious, but also unique in their alchemical properties. These include properties like causing your voice to raise up two octaves, to sweets that make you speak animal noises for a whole minute while taking on the nose of the animal for that time, and even candies that cause you to laugh uncontrollably. These candies are not just fun to eat yourself, but even more fun to trick others into eating. Come on by and try our delectably decadent teats, today!

[​IMG]

Our Wintertide Offerings:

Old Man's Candy Canes- Hook-shaped candies that, once sucked on, cause your face to wrinkle for a short time, your hair will grey towards the tips, and your voice will become shakier and raspier. Works for a solid minute per cane! (2 regals a cane)

Fizzlates- Chocolates that fizzle in your mouth like a bubbling ale. (5 regals a bag)

Fanfares- Yellow bubblegum balls that, upon blowing a bubble and popping it, with make the sound of a rusty trumpet. This trumpet sound is not too loud, but certainly funny! (4 regals a box)

Peppermint BARK!- Peppermint bark is worse than its bite. Simple cocoa butter with peppermint pieces mixed in. Upon eating, they will allow the consumer to bark like a dog for five minutes. However, this effect is voluntary. (8 regals a pound)

Wintertide Logs- A Wintertide staple, with a twist! Cake rolled into a log with creamy icing holding it together. The end piece is shaped like a family of raccoons. Upon eating the end piece, your face will grow out more hair (not to excess!) and your voice will become more chipper and higher-pitched. You'll sound like a raccoon-man! The rest of the cake is normal. Not to worry! Lasts 3 minutes. (15 regals a log)

Surprise! Beans- Jelly beans that, once chewed, produce a potent flavor of any sort. Some are quite pleasant, whilst others… not so much. Always a surprise! (3 regals a box)

Lollygaggin’ Lollipops- Slows down your normal speaking voice dramatically while you suck on it. It’s a big sucker, too, so you’ll have it for a while. Comes in various flavors. (4 regals a pop)

Sugar Plum Visions- Sugar plums that, after consumption, guarantee good dreams for the consumer. Suffering from night terrors? Make sure to keep a bag close by for easy access. (7 regals a pound)

Octavebreakers- Jaw breakers that raise your voice up a whole two octaves while you suck on them. Ever wanted to get the soprano solo in choir? Here’s your chance! (6 regals per three pack)

Chocolow Bar- A chocolate bar that lowers your voice two octaves from your normal pitch. Great to be the base you never were! (3 regals a bar)

Everwarm Pastries- Pastries that remain warm no matter how long they sit out. They are warm to the touch, but all warmth is still an alchemical illusion. Comes in various fruity and spiced flavors! (5 regals a pastry)

[​IMG]

We are finally open, at WillowShop1. We are hiring Common Pack Alchemists and people with Baking Arts Proficiency!

• Powerful Powerful x 9
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    #1 indyfan98, Aug 26, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2021
  2. indyfan98

Greetings, all. Buzz & Bumble Sweets Shoppe will likely have a region applied for after the event line is over (soon-ish, I'd imagine). If you have any of the above skills, let me know on here or on Discord and I can send you the private Discord link!

3. indyfan98

The Buzz & Bumble Sweets Shoppe is finally open! Visit us at WillowShop1!

#3 indyfan98, Oct 17, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2021
  4. indyfan98

Updated the offerings to the Wintertide season. Feel free to check them out!