Salemslot Is Recruiting Alliances!

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by Kakaio, Sep 30, 2021.

?

Do you still remember Salemslot?

1. Yes, i'm that old

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. No idea what's that about

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Kakaio

Kakaio SalemSlot Owner

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

“Salem’s Slot is an institution here on Massivecraft. From wonderful builds in the faction world, to a strong presence in the server’s economy. Their players run the game of traditional survivalists to roleplayers.”

-SpunSugar in the Faction Spotlight - July 2017

Salemslot was initially founded more than five years ago. Its main objective was to provide materials to those who were in need of them. Unfortunately, shortly before the reset we were told by a few staff (now ex-staff) that we had to close doors as factions could not exist solely for the purpose of serving as markets. Later we found out that these people were just afraid we would create a monopoly in the server's economy.
    It was devastating, we lost our interest, most of our members quit after the reset. Never to return again.

Until now that is!

Salemslot will be re-opening its shop soon. It will take a long while as we have lots to catch up with, but do expect us to open soon.

For now all we're wanting is to gather more alliances. Before the reset we had around 120 alliances, no enemies. We wish to return to these numbers. Make Salemslot and its faction a neutral ground for all factions, as it was for a few years.

If interested in getting an alliance with us, do send me a message in game or in the forums.

Once we open the shop we will let you know!

See you soon!
    [​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. _Vidaar

_Vidaar Holy Emperor of Gryph

Gryph would love to have you guys as an ally, Salemslot has been missed greatly. :)

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. EricKilla

EricKilla Silferian Emperor

Kaiserreich is happy to offer its support and patronage to Salem's Lot. Welcome back!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Jalapeno690

Jalapeno690 Doge of Helvetica

Helvetica would be honoured to ally with salemslot, badbill is an old and dear friend of mine who I have missed

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Chalsie

Chalsie

I'm excited to see Salemslot is back. We've missed you!

• Agree Agree x 2