Kamirah Naawi

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by Eccetra, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Eccetra

Eccetra Rat Mumther

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ["Who are you, really?"]

[​IMG]
    [Art by the wonderful @Lumiess]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    • F u l l N a m e | Kamirah Naawi
    • N i c k n a m e s | Kami, Kams, Rat.
    • A g e | 25 years
    • B i r t h d a t e | 24th October.
    • G e n d e r | Female
    • R a c e | Feka-Asha
    • C l a d e | Mew Clade | Bobcat-like features
    • S e x u a l i t y | Bisexual
    • W e a p o n r y | Claws & fists
    • A m b i t i o n | Excitement, power, and wealth.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    • P r o f i c i e n c i e s | 50/50
    Core Group |
    +12 Fist Combat
    +12 (Special) Roguery
    +18 (Special) Sorcery​
    Talent Group |
    +5 Perception Training​
    Hobby Group |
    +13 Theatre Arts (5 Free from Hobby | 5 Free from Racial Boost)
    +5 Circus Arts (5 Free from Hobby)​

• B o d y S h a p e | Acrobatic
    12(Fist Combat) + 6.5(Theatre) + 5(Circus) = 20 Physical Stat (Capped)
    Toned Body Shape | Average Body Fat
    • L a n g u a g e s | Bilingual
    Common | Common language, completely fluent.
    Daendroque | Home language, rusty from lack of use.​

• R o g u e r y | 12 Points Invested
    Rogue Gift 4
    Rogue Gift 5
    Sleight of Hand Pack
    Wall Climb 3
    • S o r c e r y | 18 Points Invested | Void Sorcerer
    Arcane Mastery 1
    Spirit Familiar 1
    True Path 1
    Magic Bolt 1
    Glitter Control 1
    Magic Sight 1
    Keywords: Rats, Pestilence, Ashes, Dirt, Misfortune, Sewer, Bones, Silver, Spectral.

Spirit Familiar 1 -
    Kamirah’s familiar is a ghostly, Void-touched Sewer Rat named Tito. The rodent is particularly large, with deep black fur and unnatural yellow eyes which often stare out judgingly from under Kamirah’s scarf. Additionally, the creature emits a constant ashy fog with silver particles, like the inside of the Void, making it’s magical nature obvious.

True Path 1 -
    Kamirah explodes into a swarm of spectral black Sewer Rats, each of them mimicking her spirit familiar Tito exactly, which scurry through any obstacle before converging once more to create the Feka-Asha.

Magic Bolt 1 -
    Kamirah’s primary magic bolt involves the creation of a ball of ‘pestilence’--a projectile sphere of Void-matter with deep indigo and silver colouration, swirling with nightmarish projections of decay. The projectile burns on contact similar to acid. Her second manner of magic bolt creation involves grabbing her Rat familiar and coating them in a spectral Void mist, before physically tossing them at the enemy. This is used as a humiliation tactic, and does the same amount of damage.

Glitter Control 1 -
    The “glitter” Kamirah summons would be best described as akin to grave ashes; consisting of silver and gray dust within a Voidal fog, and occasional sprinklings of dirt therein. The substance glitters in the light, and makes anything or anyone it touches look like they’ve been rolling in a churchyard.

• E n g i n e e r i n g | Clockwork Branch

Pack Four: Biotics [Free from Afflicted Asha]
    Pack Six: Weapons [Free from Afflicted Asha]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    E y e C o l o r | Cat-like yellow.
    • S k i n C o l o r | Medium olive.
    • F u r C o l o r | Plentiful stripes of chocolate fur.
    • H a i r C o l o r | Dark brunette.
    • H a i r S t y l e | A messy, side-swept bob.
    • C l o t h i n g | Dark and rogueish attire with many pockets: most often a simple tunic and pants.
    A c c e s s o r i e s | A red hooded scarf, an heirloom emerald pendant, many faux-gold bracelets and a leather belt with multiple merchant pouches attached.​
    H e i g h t | 5ft 4”

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    • A l i g n m e n t |
    Chaotic Neutral​
    Kamirah’s alignment is a morally gray one, yet simple to understand by many. She is a deceptive, self-motivated creature whose priorities lie almost solely with her own protection and comfort. She cares little for the word of law and authority, except if it happens to benefit her, and feels no remorse for those who would otherwise have no sympathy in return. She retains respect for the few allies who support and assist her, but is cautious to keep her true desires close to her chest--after all, the world can be a harsh place.

• P e r s o n a l i t y T y p e |
    ESTP-T - The Entrepreneur​
    Bubbly, adventurous, and mischievous: three words that would be used to describe the Feka-Asha at a glance. Despite all of her troubles, Kamirah has learned to carve out a life that provides the most entertainment and avenues for success possible, whilst minimizing the risks. The face she paints on for the world is a cheerful and ignorant one, leading many to dismiss her as a ditzy, overconfident pauper--much to her intention and delight.

Beneath her always-sunny facade, there exists a more thoughtful, cautious, and cunning side to the thieving Feka-Asha. One who utilizes her amicable appearance as a way to gain allies for her own benefit--whatever that may happen to be. She is no stranger to deceit, and ensures that those who learn of her true nature are either fully deserving of it, or are at the very least tied by a Devil’s bargain to silence.

• R e l i g i o n |
    Agnostic (1/10)​
    As of present, Kamirah follows no religious dogma. In line with her aversion to authority, she dislikes the prospect of some otherworldly figure pulling the strings--especially one who could not easily be predicted or swayed. In a way, it could be said that Kamirah believes in the existence of all Gods who have shown their presence in Aloria, such as Arken and the Imperial Dragon, but she hesitates to call them ‘Gods’. Instead, they are to her wildly unpredictable vessels of power, who should either be tamed and used to her benefit, or avoided completely.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• C h i l d h o o d |
    Kamirah Naawi was the unintended product of an extra-marital affair between her Merew-Asha mother, Thema Naawi, and a wealthy Daendroquin diplomat in the ports of Daenshore. She was born a sole bastard behind 3 legitimate Feka-Asha siblings--2 brothers of whom still remained, her sister having already left home before she was born. As a result of her mother’s infidelity, Kamirah never met her biological father nor that of her siblings, and the subsequent divorce between her parents plunged the family into poverty shortly after her birth.

As a toddler, Kamirah and her siblings were largely left to discover the world for themselves. Their mother provided the trio basic home education, but could not afford to enroll them in formal schooling; instead, they were made to assist in housework or to find a hobby that would bring in coin. Without much supervision, Kamirah grew into a rambunctious and rebellious child. She enjoyed tussling with her elder brothers or wandering the colorful Daenshore markets in her ample free time, learning quickly how to sneak around and avoid the gang influence rife in the area. While the three siblings got along well during their youngest years, maturity caused a rift to grow between the two elder brothers and their oddball sister.

• A d o l e s c e n c e |
    During early adolescence, arguments among the disjointed family became more targeted and frequent. Kamirah grew to believe that she was the sole cause of her family’s destitution, and became eager to win the approval of her mother and siblings. The Feka would use her silver tongue and innocent facade to her advantage, swindling charitable commoners into giving her coin, or utilizing her natural athletic skills to put on street performances when pickings were sparse. Criminal activity in the region made her choices dangerous, and she was forced very quickly to find ways to weasel her way out of danger. When she had the chance, Kami would attend fight clubs to catch up on the latest gossip or watch other individuals wrestle, and soon, participate in the activities herself. Though the scuffles with her brothers seldom became physical, she was prepared for the eventuality.

Kamirah became increasingly dissatisfied with her living situation as she grew in both age and confidence. In spite of the regals she had been able to bring home, she was still regarded as a problem child and an outcast; something which the rebellious Feka no longer wished to abide by. At age 19, after a particularly explosive argument, she took what coin she had and caught a ferry to the Imperial Isle--where she had heard riches were plentiful. Her mother and siblings did not take kindly to the abandonment, but she would have sparse communication with them from this point onwards.

• Y o u n g A d u l t |
    While the city did indeed bring more opportunity, the heavy presence of guards meant that Kamirah could not thieve as easily as she once did--and a brief stint of running a market stall didn't appeal to the prideful Feka-Asha. Fortunately, friendships were similarly plentiful, and with it came the knowledge of aberrancy that could enhance her natural skills. For a bastard child with a childhood of neglect, the glittering promises of the Void and mysticism were too much to ignore. In 306AC, Kamirah was willingly infected with the Alais Bloodline by a partner in crime--a curse which she remained under for over two years, igniting her hunger for power and pulling her further away from her Ashan roots. A run-in the Arken Herald during 307AC gave the Feka-Asha an opportunity to hold Starris within her paws--granting her a monumentous profit--however, the vast majority of her funds were subsequently lost in the Clicker Crisis.

During the Solifugae Takeover of Regalia, Kamirah was finally caught and cured of her affliction by Silven friend Harlow Ketch. And--distraught from having been stripped of her newfound power--the Feka-Asha was offered tutoring in sorcery as a means to rekindle the strength she felt she had lost. It wasn’t long after this that Kamirah stumbled into her eldest sister, Corathella, whom had also travelled to the Crown City for similar reasons. With the assistance of her aberrant sister and friends, Kamirah began to learn the facets of Void sorcery, finding joy in the dreadful elements she was able to call upon.

• P r e s e n t D a y |
    Presently, it has been five years since Kamirah landed in the Imperial Isle. These days, the Feka-Asha finds herself more with a desire for excitement, knowledge, and power, than her previous obsession with coin. She can frequently be found wandering Old Town and Crookback, liaising with various aberrant groups and honing her newfound craft in sorcery--eager to stick her nose in whatever chaos she can and reap the benefits.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 29
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 2
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    #1 Eccetra, Oct 24, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2021
  2. Eccetra

Eccetra Rat Mumther

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

27/09/21
    - Removed a handful of proficiencies Kamirah didn't use in preparation for clockwork/sorcery learning ICly (2 Roguery abilities, Arcanology, Bodycare).
    06/10/21 - Added 6 Sorcery abilities after beginning tuition ICly! These spells will gradually be 'unlocked' over the next few weeks. I expect I may eventually end up not using or two and removing them, but I want to give Kamirah options to experiment in friendly RP.
    11/10/21 - Added a tab for Kamirah's Sorcery aesthetics, and updated the life story slightly to focus on recent events.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Coming soon!
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    #2 Eccetra, Sep 27, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2021
  3. Mollymock

Mollymock Regalian Citizen

4. Eccetra

Eccetra Rat Mumther

@Mollymock Back again! Kamirah was cured of her Vampirism, and has recently begun tuition in sorcery ICly. I've added a number of spells with the spare points I had lying around, but I intend to slowly 'unlock' these spells over the next a couple of weeks as she eases into becoming more of an arcane rogue-type character.

Edits in copper!

5. Eccetra

Eccetra Rat Mumther

@Mollymock Bumping as it reached the bottom of the Needs Re-Review tab!

6. Volaie

Volaie Honest Citizen

Claimed for review!

7. Volaie

Volaie Honest Citizen

stinky

APPROVED

• Powerful Powerful x 1