Clown Season

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by notjayp, Sep 22, 2021.

1. notjayp

notjayp aye

Leaflets are spread across Crookback and the outer estates via couriers, heralding word from within the walls.

FROM THE DESK OF
    ALBAN KONING
    COMMANDER OF THE CROOKBACK MILITIA
    & DEVIOUS MANATHAR

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY:
    A bounty has been placed on one LARIA MOGUN for crimes of: irritating vandalism, general nuisance, and lack of humor. Mercenaries should bring the fugitive to the Militia Towers once they have been caught.

PRIZE:
    A one-time pass to Cahal or Sanguine who wish to go into Crookback
    A Henate’s duel with the INFAMOUS ALBAN KONING
    ..Possible monetary reward and/or weapon from the Militia's forge

• Powerful x 9
    • Like x 1
    • Cuddles! x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Creative x 1
  2. FinishMeOff

FinishMeOff

Laria does a jig and laughs at the list of prizes, "Wow! The chance to fight the red punk themselves! I bet someone has to work /very/ hard to get that to happen! Especially without all his pals!"

Saying this, the clown meanders off, debating if she could somehow turn herself into two.

• Immersive Immersive x 1
  3. Lizmun

Lizmun yeah Staff Member Lore2

News of the bounty was quick to reach Abigail. Very quick.

It had interrupted the Sachem's meditation, which in of itself was enough to issue a frown. Though once a leaflet was passed onto her, her leer became inquisitive, and she allowed an amused sigh to leave her.

"I told her."

That was all the bald priestess said. Then, she stood, and for the first time in a while, properly cracked her knuckles.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. soggytoenails

soggytoenails Decogator Supremium

Ana Cervantez announces her defense of Laria Mogun and expresses a severe distain for this immature bounty, posted by Alban Koning, the new Crookback Militia Commander.

Laria is a true Crookbacker with an optimistic attitude. Her humor is fresh and her company is desired. I don't find her a nuisance, and it would be unfortunate to waste valuable skills and resources on hunting this woman. Indeed, she theatricized your face and banner, of which you've already delivered personal punishment by shooting her with your friends for sport. Please exercise diplomacy before leaving another wound in her.

Ana Cervantez

• Like Like x 1
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. PresentMediator

PresentMediator You betcha Supremium

Vaell'aer was preparing to combine and boil something in the Greygate dungeons. As the Shenathar flipped the page to the book he was reading, a leaflet got accidentally jumbled in with the cooking recipes.

He paused, initially perplexed, before his eyes widened with a tiny twitch; before returning to his cookery, he quickly crumbled the paper. "Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope, nope. Certainly not. I wouldn't fight Brador, and I'm not going to fight Alban."