Dream House: Regalia

Discussion in 'Roleplay Discussion' started by cosmoons, Sep 14, 2021.

1. cosmoons

cosmoons cosmonaut

This might not fit in this forum thread, but what would be your dream house in regalia? Mine would be an Altalar style mansion in the city or close to it.

• Winner x 6
    • Friendly x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Immersive x 1
    • Powerful x 1
    • Creative x 1
  2. Drahydra

Drahydra Far Too Verbose Writer

Believe it or not, I'd like a little cottage, probably a bit off from the city itself instead of a large plot. I like to make use of smaller spaces in creative ways than trying to think up of what to possibly do with big areas.

I'd make a Cielothar/Yanar style house surrounded by trees and ponds, with a rooftop garden that descends into a balcony.

• Winner Winner x 1
    #2 Drahydra, Sep 15, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
  3. Brit<3

Brit<3 Chief of the Damned

I would probably like a Mini house with Maybe dread towers on the sides for aesthetic reasons and mostly because I would love to see how it would look. But somewhere away from the city.
    So probably a mini styled Kathar style house with a garden and mostly try to resemble her home back in the dread.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

Probably a house on the edge of the city, although not quite in the middle of nowhere. It would be based around the Dressolini architecture style with a colorful brick exterior, large open windows closed with panels, and obviously, a solarium as such a style is infamous for. Plants? yes. I'm studying horticulture for a reason

The interior would be green or blue in theme and knowing myself leaning on the maximalist side of interior design.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. CrimsletMonarch

CrimsletMonarch Priestess?? Dawn Songstress?? Emotional Wreck??

The ideal house?
    For Novellia, It would be a cute Sihai courtyard home. The courtyard would not be that big. The walls would would be stone and there would be two circular openings into the garden. I could imagine small pond with water lilies and maybe a bench. There could be nice bending trees. The home would be a simple Sihai-styled two-floor building with a tearoom, a bedroom, a shrine to the Loong or simply Saaima, and some other details. It would probably be situated near one of the walls without a circular gate.

• Winner Winner x 1
    #5 CrimsletMonarch, Sep 15, 2021
  6. RunicScrawl

RunicScrawl Capable of Feral Actions Supremium

Buckle in because I've actually given this a lot of thought. Norse is probably my- Favorite culture. If you could call it that. Not- Vikings. Which was literally just pirates but hee hoo funni axe men, if you think about it. Hence why Eerikur is my most known character. Along with Norse mythology

Alright so, to start it all off. It would be in a forest, just outside the city. It would be a tad larger than your average cottage. Perhaps, two stories. Maybe a lower level as well, but likely not. There would be a place to train outside, because well. It's Regalia. Gotta get that phys stat up. There'd be a stable, as I work with horses a lot IRL and thus, would love to have a mighty steed. There would be a library, and probably some kinda study to write or read in. Reading corner? Yes please! I honestly don't think I'd have a large bedroom, just enough for a nice bed and a closet of sorts. I think a circular tower (like a wizard's tower) would be SO cool. Not necessarily for wizarding or whatnot, Idk what it'd be filled with. But, it's still very cool. Maybe for stargazing, honestly. Such a nice pass time. Of course, this would all be in the style of "Yeah, Norse! Axes! Gods! Raa!" carvings in pillars, runes, you name it. A front porch of sorts, maybe. Oh but of course. For a house centered around a culture mostly pagan, one MUST have a place to be very, very pagan. Probably what the tower is used for! The main room would have a BIG old fireplace, a chimney stack out the top of course. Seating area around the fireplace, for cold nights. Winter is just around the corner!

You think I'm done? No clue.

If it was larger, perhaps a level would be completely open, letting out into a balcony. Though, I doubt it would be that large.

Think, Hearthfire DLC when it comes to structuring. Not, longhouse roof sloped all the way to the ground to avoid snow caving in the roof. We wonder why we have these issues in some places.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Greenie

Greenie As Useless As SupremeCripple's Legs

When I started getting into playing Stalvinge and an Old Gods character, I found that Regalia was lacking an Old Gods temple that my character could congregate with other Velheimers and worshippers. Sure, there was the area in the Velheim district, but I felt like there was a need for something more bolder. Looking through inspirations for buildings that would be suitable for a new temple, which my character attempted to fund ic before the whole vampire arc, I came across the Temple of Uppsala, and other similar Stave Churches.

Then I remembered something Marty already built, years ago. I remember being disappointed at the time it was never implemented into the server (I think it was sold as a schematic?), and the world it was made in is probably lost to time. But when deciding what road I'd like to take my character down to give him more purpose, I decided that caretaking a temple such as this, or something similiar would be the most inclusive way to do so. I originally planned to get some version of it build using Construction Art, and hey; still might.

So my dream house is a large Old Gods stave church looking building. Inside, a great hall similar to the halls of Edoras from the Two Towers (roaring central fire, feasting table), with specific idols to the Old Gods and their Unions, littered with offerings around their bases.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. GamingLeopurred

GamingLeopurred Tech Rat Staff Member World2

I love buildings that use a lot of raw nature in their structure. My character Zambezi and I share a brain cell, so house-wise, something along the lines of a dormant Wyld-Warped Neefaar made into a home in the forest would fit best.

• Winner Winner x 2
  9. evilyami

evilyami how will this affect the trout population

Well firstly, welcome! I hope your first month was an eventful one, hahaha -- I promise it isn't always this chaotic! Unless you love the chaos, in which case, boy you will really love certain places of the city.

I have a Fin'ullen, 'questioning Allorn loyalist' character (come find me some time :]), who happens to be a student of drama and the arts, butttt that never really worked out and she was never able to improve in any field, so she ended up having nothing left to turn to and joined the Talant Militaries during the Dread War against Kathar.

When I first started, I wanted her to live on her ship, the Maurmaiya, but unfortunately, those ship-houses did not exist yet so I was sort of just playing with my imagination. Eventually, she settled with living on dry land, because the Maurmaiya is a bit old and not the most hospitable.

So to finally answer your question, her dream house wasn't a Regalian penthouse or mansion (that would be a nightmare to clean!), but she only wanted like, a more modern Altalaan yacht with a more comfortable captain's quarters. If she ever did succeed as an actor, maybe she wouldn't have had her dreams shattered and dreamt of something so insignificant. But to her, right now? That's perfect.

10. Testlo

Testlo Terry Seattle

My dream house/living space for my detective character Bechard would be an old ran-down warehouse which is rented out affordably for him to live out of. The warehouse is an industrial loft space in the poorer part of town, Old Town, where other buildings and living spaces crowd each other. Bechard would fit into this space too as he himself is a struggling business owner who can’t necessarily make each months rent, giving him the “hard-boiled washed up private eye” cliche.

11. MyCatBubbles

MyCatBubbles Massivecrafts Schizo

I am very much into light coloured estates much akin to the style and coloration of Spanish/Italian estates. Something symmetrical, tall and powerful all brightly coloured with brick roofs, light sandy/white brick walls with many vines, gardens, and waterfalls, all wrapped up with a prominent central balcony to rouse speeches from.

The interior would be something that holds many high value pieces of artwork, hunted pelts, and furs all around with a lavish bathhouse, bedroom, dining room, living room, and war room around the house that would hold other things like a servant quarters, kitchen etc.

I would have this estate somewhere in the middle of the city, as it would serve as a hub for powerful men who want to live amongst their people rather than running off to their countryside castles and be generally disconnected from the populace.

12. SomeRandomMan

SomeRandomMan

There is a forest to the west and to the north of Regalia - just beyond the city’s walls. Right between the Fae Sepulchre and the city, just by the start of the treeline is the most desirable location for me would be. Not too far away from the city that commuting becomes a hassle. Not too close that you can hear the noise of city life going on inside of it. It would be able to overlook the river running into the city too.

Couple that with a field of flowers leading up to the house and that would be borderline high fantasy real estate already.

Further on that, the specifics would boil down to my character’s (Fulgore Fänger) preference. A small Waldmark-style manor fit for a lineage of monster hunters. Small, simple luxury facilities (bathrooms, dining hall, living room, etc) while martially-inclined areas (armoury/library/training grounds) are more extensive. Maybe even a dungeon for family relics and occult manuscripts/bestiaries, but that would be a stretch - even for a power fantasy.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  13. Lazzulai

Lazzulai no.

Hey, welcome to Massive! I hope you have had fun so far, city has been a wild ride that's for sure, but if you are ever looking for someone to roleplay with I am typically wandering about in the afternoon EST hours! (My IGN is Lazzulai, think we've ran into each other before but yeah!)

I play a Fin'ullen Altalar named Ashryn, though she is a bit rebellious when it comes to what Fin'ullen are supposed to be, whilst she does enjoy the art of sailing and body Care, she is also a cultist and follows Morrlond as her diety of choice to follow and offer prayer to.

So, Ashryns ideal home would probably be a blend of home but also Temple to her chosen god and it would also most likely be underwater. A safe haven for herself and her family, but also a place to contemplate the depths of the waves. She is also the type to be flashy and quite enjoys extravagance when she can, so her home would also probably be composed of things like marble architecture and a plethora of soft things to lounge on or sparkling decorations.

14. Kakaio

Kakaio SalemSlot Owner

Personally for my dream house in Regalia i would like to have something more "velheimer" per say, since my Eronidas character quite enjoys his house in Daenlock (despite the fact it got bamboozled a couple of days ago). So for my velheim character, Yngvarr, i'd like something in the outskirts of the city, located in a high hill and in the mouth of the river of Regalia (or behind Velheim district if that's too far off).
    A great Velheim Ligthhouse, to guard the southern coast of Regalia (though if it couldn't be near the coast that's fine) of raiders or possible invaders. It would be a two in one building, due to its location in a high place i'd also want to make it a Church to the Old Gods, for worshipers to somewhat be "closer" to them.

As for details, exteriorly it would be a common Velheim Great Hall (or Stave Church) with a big lighthouse attached to it. Not too fancy as Velheimers are known to be more pratical than anything, though still a bit more representable to a build located in the capital city. Large roofs, dragon shaped gargoyles and carved wood. Inside it would be completely different, something like the Church of Kiruna in Sweden, a great 'norse' styled church with huge ceilings and chandeliers hanging from the top. A very wide and spacious place. In the center a velheim style firepit and many benches for people to sit and worship. In each side of the church hall 4 statues, representing the Old Gods. In the main altar a large birch wood tree with runes carved into it, telling the tale of Speillørgard, the afterlife, and the Egetgard, the world.

Sadly we have no Old Gods temples in Regalia so this would be great for the whole velheim rp community to hang around in a safe and quiet place. Plus, my character would take care of it along with his family.

15. NoctisUmbra

NoctisUmbra Stunning Orc

Eden always dreamed of becoming a noble like his Solstithar ancestors in regalia, serving the emperor as a Sol. His dream house would probably be a manor with a clockwork workshop, a medical room for when his friends or his fellow Kathar are injured. Eden would have a study for meetings and large living room for his new friends of Hexenblood A ballroom to host dances for the Kathar and other people in regalia to end the Kathar racism. His manor would have a courtyard of many types of flowers and a small pond with fish, where he would go to meditate and relax by the water.

Sargon, my new Eronidas would have a small manor with a training room to trains his strength. Sargon would have a study full of naval and marshal tactic books, his living room would be boring with three couches and a fireplace. His kitchen has three shelves of wine and whiskey, a roasting pit, ice box, and a oven. His bedroom would be a large bed for his large size, two couches for private talks. There would be two guest rooms and a servant quarters as well.

16. Vivamente

Vivamente An Unfortunate Scotsman

Leidolf has always wanted a small Velheim Boathouse for himself along the Regalian riverbank, somewhere he could keep a small longboat. He likes the thought of a smaller building simply due to the fact that they are built more to suit personality than to boast eccentric interiors (take for example the boathouse on the riverbank up from the Altalar district), allowing him room enough for a friend or two at dinner times or to lounge with, but in reality, being somewhere he can chill out and focus on his boating, whether he heads out onto the water to go fishing or otherwise to travel the coastlines of Regalia.

Otherwise, it has always been a small mention from Leidolf that he has a workshop up in the North, much akin to a moderately sized warehouse where he works on restoring old, scarred weapons from the burnings, engraves and paints shields as well as carving small figurines. Perhaps a more industrial setting might bring eyes from the woodworking/metalworking community and bring them together to use the space for larger projects.

17. Wumpatron

Wumpatron Das Wump

A quaint little lighthouse by the sea with a lovely vegetable garden beside it. Probably on the edge of a forest so you're never too far from little critters. Ironically my dream house for roleplay isn't far off from my actual dream house. Just cozy vibes.

18. SevenBirds

SevenBirds Phantasmal and Resplendent

Faran's dream house probably wouldn't be anything too fancy, just a nice little Cielothar cottage somewhere with space for gardening, swimming, and for her animals, especially her Silat Wolf Nuada, since he can't exactly come join her in the city. Given her experiences over the past year, her biggest priorities would be safety and seclusion, while still being close enough to the city for her friends to come visit and even stay with her if needed. Therefore, a feature that would perhaps seem unusual for a Cielothar home would be a wall and locked gate around the outskirts of the area, as well as a saferoom in a basement, complete with stored food and drink, clothes and blankets, and some books and games, big enough to protect a good-sized group of cottagecore friends. Inside the home, she'd probably have a couple extra bedrooms for guests, plenty of comfy seating near the kitchen and tea-making station, and a cozy library where she could display her collection of interesting items and her artwork. She would probably decorate in blues, greens, and browns, with potted plants and colorful woven tapestries, and have lots of big windows to let the sunshine in, although still with secure bolts in case of vampire attack.

19. Lutowski

Lutowski дверь запили блять Staff Member World1

Medea is an Isldar Unionist that enjoys sewing and sculpting, so the perfect house for her would be a small, cozy yet ornate building with winter arabian aesthetics that includes tall, stained glass windows, moroccan shaped open doorways and spacious, open plan spaces inside. The palette would feature a lot of blues, whites and reflective ice with a dash of purple. Think Elsa's castle, albeit smaller. Maybe it could be in Regalia, maybe it could be in the snowed mountains.

She is also a Shiva, so it'd be neat to have something like a frozen pond in the back to skate on, and large sharp icicles and sculptures depicting figures of lore poking out of the ground here and there in her ice garden. The ice garden is a frozen 'Eden', where plants that can resist the cold grow, and has a pavilion out of ice purposed for her wyvern to sleep in.

#19 Lutowski, Sep 15, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
  20. MantaRey

MantaRey repairing the gens Staff Member Lore2

Gwenyth's dream house is a combination of cozy but architecturally artsy.

Ideally, the house is either on an elevated space of land or has a "tower" or tower-like piece so she can be up high, as she adores high places. The dream house is a mixture of a quaint cottage with touches of stone and warm-toned colors on the walls, and elegant details engraved or included in the architecture, such as in archways or supporting pillars. In other words, cozy cottage with a majestic mage tower.

This dream house is upon a hill or near a stream with a large water mill right next to it (for that constant source of ambiance). It's at least two stories tall and has at least one balcony for pensive "getaways". The inside is much more Regalian-themed but doesn't lack Isldarrin origins, with a big fireplace, ornately colored drapes and banners, and tall windows. There is also a homey feeling in the main sleeping chambers, especially for Prince Antonius Kade who she raises.

21. indyfan98

indyfan98 I'm not narcissistic. I'm just better than you.

For Wan-Xia? A simple, single-floored, Sihai home. Sloped roofs with circular windows and doors. It would feature a keyboard instrument in the living room, along with a low-set dining table with mats to kneel on.

The rooms would be divided with screens. In his bedroom would lie a shrine to the Loong and a liquor closet, full of ales of all sorts, particularly frivolous ale. His kitchen would be simple, only but a kettle over an open flame.

The walls of his home would be well decorated. The windows would sit empty, covered only by curtains, to keep his reflection out of his sight.

He'd have a small garden area with a Ksai pond outside. The garden would be enclosed by a cobblestone wall with Dexai stone lanterns making the sides of the gate. His home would he covered in vines and flowers, with a stout, blossoming tree out front.

22. Proudbucket

Proudbucket Custom title

I think Imira's dream place would be a communal Cielothar house. Most of the house would be made up by a a communal kitchen and a large living room with just a small section dedicated to personal space. It would be colorful as Cielothar houses are and might have some space looking to the open to enjoy the summer days with friends, perhaps a balcony or perhaps a terrace with a wisteria flower pergola.

23. _Meteor_Shower_

_Meteor_Shower_ hhhhngh

My character Frog's dream house seems pretty similar to a lot of the other dream houses here, particularly the cottages with gardens!

I picture a cozy home outside of the city with lots of windows that let light into the home and lots of plants both inside and outside of the house. There would be a small library with a study, and maybe also somewhere to do alchemy! This dream house wouldn't be too big, but it wouldn't be small, that's for certain. Frog would want to be able to give shelter to all of his friends, which would mean that most importantly over all there would have to be space for 10 people to sleep, be that something like 5 rooms that could fit 2 people per room or 10 individual smaller rooms. if space ended up being a problem, the amount of rooms needed could be lowered and there could be a loft above Frog's study in the library for him to sleep in! Maybe the house could have a small fireplace somewhere, I like the look of chimneys. Its important that this place would feel warm and cozy, both on the inside and the outside. Outside of the house would be a lot of plants, like I mentioned before, and a bit of running water. It would be nice to have a waterwheel! One last addition to the house that I would love but isn't exactly necessary would be a series of secret passageways throughout the house! It seems like it would be super cool, and there could be one running through the library to another part of the house, like that trope with a sliding bookcase secret door!

Here's some images that I thought looked cool and might be helpful to show what sort of thing I'm picturing!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thank you for reading this, have a wonderful day!

24. DrFong

DrFong The Knave of Rats

Knave would like a place close to spawn in Regalia where he can watch for “fresh fish” arriving in town. Maybe a little apartment upstairs or up in some attic where he really isn’t supposed to be. Maybe in a secret spot wedged between the walls.

I really miss Dr Fongs old mask shop near spawn. It was a nice excuse to hang around and help new people get their first taste of Regalian roleplay.

Lots of nice upstairs space not being used near spawn and it would be cool to have some more “mixed use” properties there.

Great thread btw!

25. TonyBones

TonyBones Coffee addict

Connak's dream house would be about the size of two connected Bilgecourt houses and it would have a fairly large library for all of his books, a kitchen you would see in a fancy restaurant, a well made master bedroom for him and his wife, two nice bedrooms for his two kids, a either two or three guest bedrooms, a nicely decorated living room along with a small lounge, and lastly, a two basements. One level being a place where he can work out and store his rouge gear, and the other level being a place where he can run his pack/clan out of and have a place to do Cahal things.

26. retsag118

retsag118

I think my dream house would be a broken down cheap house in a big part of the city, perhaps having a hole in the roof so one can see the sky if they wanted. The floors would be rather simple- needing only a few bedrooms and a kitchen; perhaps a small room filled with books and a birdcage.

Where it would get interesting is in the hidden basement. An alchemy room filled with explosive materials and little garden plants everywhere. There would be a little jail cell for if anyone rowdy needed medical treatment. There would be a little clinic area for my character to work on new potions and medical practices. A perfect hideout for a person who just wants peace and quiet. And to see the stars.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  27. LumosJared

LumosJared Around

Bancroft's ideal main house would be very similar to the above. But tucked away in a nearby grove by the hill, would also be a small ornate safehouse, easily missable if you weren't looking for it. When brilliant nights are best spent away from the homely cottage, it's this secluded little cabin, made of wondrously carved redwood, that they would retreat to. Everything is very orderly within this little cabin, perfectly placed furniture and throw rugs and writing desks and kitchens and all the things one could want in a private little grove house. Outside, in the grove proper, are no shortage of beautifully curated shrines, campfires, hillocks, trails, and ideal climbing trees for a young Antonius to get acquainted with. Windchimes and lanterns are a good sign you're getting close to the little safehouse, as you wander around the nearby grove. It is a sacred place, quite different from the homely cottage that is always bustling with noise. It is hardly always stayed in, but it remains a quiet place, a "getaway" in itself, which is a crucial part of Home for the wandering Bancroft. It is as if a small piece of the rich forests of Ellador has been put in an otherwise Shire-esque environment, and it is here that a second home is made, for quiet nights and sacred days.

test.gif

28. uwuMaple

uwuMaple arf :3

For Triss, it'd have to be on one of her father's custom Peth’sella yachts, moored somewhere in a snowy or heavily wooded area when possible. A mobile home for an elf that can't stay in one place for long is perfect for her.

29. CyberMo01

CyberMo01 Not a Robot

Cieli's dream house would be a Solvaan-esq townhouse within the city, preferably somewhere around the Altalar district. Even so, in contrast to its foreboding exterior, warm and welcoming bright lights would shine out from the windows. The interior would be a cozy affair, with quite a few comfortable couches and seats, a large dining area, and many plants, antiques, rugs, or other décor covering almost every available surface. The main level of the house would clearly be built for socializing, with the aforementioned couches and dining area, while the upper areas would be more of Cieli's private haven. There would be a large bedroom with a comfortable bed covered in pillows, and a fireplace somewhere in the room to keep it warm. Some degree of a wash room/dressing room would be located nearby. The house would also have a study, someplace for her to work, study, or craft. Her perfect study would have a large desk with a big chair, and quite a few bookshelves packed with books and even more antiques. There would also be an armor stand in a corner, with the many staves she has gathered over the years proudly on display around it. The room would also likely have a couch and a stove so that the lazy elf wouldn't have to go far if the urge to read hit her, or she developed a hankering for some tea while working. Underneath the house would be a small wine cellar filled with various drinks, though mostly Sollerian brandy and cider.

Finally, her dream house would have some degree of a private yard that she could use for exercise or socializing. The yard would have a sparring area as well, so that she would have a place to go spar if the occasion arose.

30. SamTheCatGirl

SamTheCatGirl

My girl Ss'lania would want something big and luxurious--The picture of raw, unrivaled comfort, decorated royally. Also, though, she'd want some sort of secret passage to a hidden meeting room concealed somewhere in the place.

31. Sujitation

Sujitation Big ORC

In all honesty, rather content with the current housing. Menelaan has the open space that Sib enjoys so that she isn’t always struggling to get out of her own homes door though she still is uncomfortable there.

Sibs dream home would probably be shaped after the menelaan home with its spaciousness, though with the normal traditional, rustic Regalia feel with the wood logs and concrete. Still keeping a courtyard because it is amazing and I love it, but the house would be located near the water with a personal small dock for her pirate wife.

32. Nathan

Nathan Regalian Patrician

A big castle

33. sonofthestars

sonofthestars chaotic stupid

Welcome to Massivecraft! I'm glad you're having fun, and I'm doubly glad that Marty highlighted this prompt; it's a good one.

Cecil's dream home would likely be your typical cabin on the lake with an occult twist.

The cabin itself wouldn't need to be huge, but it'd likely have a few stories, with a main bedroom that had plenty of windows to see the sky and the water. Glass and celestial theming would be heavy throughout, as would plenty of rugs and blankets-- Cecil is Ithanian, but he's rejected many of those stylings for his own. In the basement, he'd have some sort of occult research and experimentation lab, with lots of books and arcane focuses. He'd also probably put a ritual circle or altar down there. Overall, plenty of windows, high ceilings, places for friends to stay and books to be studied.

Outside, near the water, he'd put in a dock for a boat and probably some telescopes so he could watch the stars and the night sky.

Thank you for this prompt! Have a great day!

34. cosmoons

cosmoons cosmonaut

wow,, a lot of responses on this thread

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  35. Peachici

Peachici Key goblin

It would be a very pink and VERY cutesy house, like a tiny princess castle built inside a cozy home hidden away, while still somehow having loads of space for guests.

36. Chakapa

Chakapa

Something that epitomises the English Country home style. This doesn't necessitate size inasmuch as it refers to a feel of lavish comfort in which there seems to be something for every space in the house. Decorated lovingly with paintings, sculptures, a variety of furniture both practical and impractical, carved bookshelves and the like. Think baroque, or Downton Abbey (Highclere Castle) if you're familiar with the show. :)

#36 Chakapa, Sep 15, 2021
  37. tinykenzie

tinykenzie no mourners, no funerals

Something that would come straight from Ellador. Lots of stone, snow, and soft lighting with purple and blue accents within her house. Ideally, within the mountains with a nice view. Something medium sized with a training area for a mercenary to stay fit and active and a very very lavish bedroom with an en suite!

38. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

Sekhet's dream home would be Sihai themed! In fact, that'd be the dream home I'd choose to have in Massive. A nice traditional Sihai home with a usable irp kitchen, a few bedrooms, and a common area with a kotatsu (or something like it) and some misc. seating. I like the vibes and the atmosphere. Ideally, it would be more horizontal than vertical in build, since I know the majority of Regalian buildings like to build UP.

39. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

Merellien's dream home would be something unexpected I believe! She's the type to act as if she'd want a large and fancy estate when in reality she's fond of a Teledden based Tanaar home that reminds her of her old life with various windows and archways with a large garden area with a pond. She'd want something away from Regalia, (or even on the outskirts of the Altalar district), but not too far as to where she can't get back to it in walking distance but she'd primarily focus on pretty gardens and such rather than some extravagant manor.

IRL comparison would probably be a French Villa aesthetic in all honesty if that is easier to work with rather than the spires that Teledden Tanaar homes have.
    [​IMG]
    Something like this but not as gigantic.

Granted, she'd still want some sort of elven based design to live with and have some sort of mini aesthetic tower on the side of the house but ultimately focusing on the outer area of a garden and simple nature-y Teledden architectural type deal as a reflection on her time as a Wyrden.

#39 Messtro, Sep 15, 2021
  40. TheHitchHyker

TheHitchHyker Dead Man's Switch

Celeste would probably get most enjoyment from a roomy bunker sort of home within the sewers or some other beneath ground area. Not impossible to find but remaining somewhat out of the way. Filled with all the amenities that would allow it do sustain itself indefinitely should it ever be sealed.

For instance, a greenhouse for her to exercise her horticulture prowess and grow various food and herbs. A large storage for countless alchemy products and a large laboratory to play around in.
    A library filled with books to read surrounding a common room, an archive for her alchemy experiment logs, and several tight hallways leading into the massive rooms.
    A hidden meeting room with an ever-expanding table for some unknown purpose
    A bedroom with a bed large enough for 3 people and well too big for Celeste on her own
    A decent sized meditation garden, with a small mat in the center surrounded by small creeks and plants

A series of vents helping air circulate well and keep control of the smell using a special alchemy powder to mask the scent of rot coming from Celeste.

#40 TheHitchHyker, Sep 15, 2021