Wip

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by nath_n, Sep 13, 2021.

1. nath_n

nath_n Mamba Mentality

╔══════════════════════°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°══════════════════════╗
    ✦✧✦✧
    [​IMG]
    ▛▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝ ▜
    [​IMG]
    ▙ ▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▟
    ✦✧✦✧
    ╚══════════════════°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°══════════════════╝
    ✧✦✧✦

{ | s p o t i f y | } { | l o s e i t | } { | p i n t e r e s t | }
    ✧✦✧✦
    The future influences the present just as much as the past.
    FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Full Name: Evonne Juliette Ellaivre Regalois Chasseresse Coeur van Hal Vipère de Bijoux-Plus-Rême
    Nicknames: Evonne, E.
    DOB: September 19th, 285 AC.
    Starsign: Virgo

Race: Ailor

Culture: Ithanian | Anglian
    Originates From: Bijoux-Plus-Rême, Ithania.
    Sexuality: Heterosexual

Inventory: Griff blade, 75 Regals, a singular mechanical non-clockwork pen, necklace, two folded sheets of parchment, hair band, one knife, small flask of water.

Preferred Weapon: Griff Blade
    ╔════════════════════°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°════════════════════╗
    [​IMG]
    ╚════════════════════°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°════════════════════╝

No man's knowledge here can go beyond his experience.
    John Locke.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Evonne is 24 years of age, thusly giving her 50 Total Points, and 10 Hobby Points
    Core:
    5 Rapier Combat
    ✧ To defend.
    4 Heavy Ranged Combat
    ✧ To kill.
    12 Steamtek Engineering
    ✧ Pack one: Environment Pack
    ✧ Pack Three: Control Pack
    ✧ Pack Six: Weaponry Pack
    ✧ Pack Eight: Familiar Pack
    Talent:
    5 Perception Training
    ✧ To be aware.
    10 Medical Training
    ✧ To heal others.
    Hobby:
    5 Pathfinding Art
    ✧ To find ones way.
    3 Hunting Art
    ✧ To survive.
    ✦ 5 Dancing Art
    ✧ To present ones self.
    ✦ 3 Cooking Art
    ✧ To survive.

╔═════°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═════╗
    [​IMG]
    ╚═════°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═════╝

WE ARE WHAT WE REPEATEDLY DO. EXCELLENCE, THEN, IS NOT AN ACT, BUT A HABIT.
    ARISTOTLE
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Physical Stat: 4+5+2.5+1.5 = 13 Physical Stat

Body Shape: Ripped

Body Fat: Moderate Body Fat

╔═════════════════════°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°════════════════════╗
    [​IMG]
    ╚═══════════════════°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°════════════════════╝

Liberty is doing what one desires.
    John Stuart Mill

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Ithanian
    Parental Tongue
    Common
    ✧ Acquired through schooling.

╔════════°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══════╗
    [​IMG]
    ═══════°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══════
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Eye Color: Carolina Blue

Hair Color: Jet Black

Hair Style: Tied up.

Skin Color: Fair

Clothing: Easy form-fitting garbs, which are typically on the more lavish side.

Height: 5’6

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Choose your Character Alignment
    ✧ Truly Neutral
    Choose your Character Personality Type
    ✧ Campaigner: ENFP-A - Few personality types are as creative and charismatic as Campaigners. Known for their idealism and enthusiasm, Campaigners are good at dealing with unexpected challenges and brightening the lives of those around them. Campaigners’ imagination is invaluable in many areas, including their own personal growth
    Choose your Character's Religion
    ✧ Unionism [ 7 / 10 ]

Life Story:

Born, September 19th, 285 A.C. Evonne Harhold was born to an Anglian father and Ithanian mother in relative comfort in her youth. Being an only child, Evonne never had to fight much for the attention of her parentage; blessed with luxury early, money was never a concern for her parents as they belonged to the upper-middle class. Regardless, in the early childhood years of Evonne's life school was an early investment, basic arithmetic and reading and writing, entering schooling at the age of eight years old. The young ladies life would be filled with various etiquette and behavior lessons of how to conduct herself as she grew older. As she grew, the tasks she was capable to complete grew in an ever-growing list. One particular interest she pursued, was one of her fathers, hunting. With lessons of archery being a pre-requisite for that much. Her love for the outdoors and animals was undoubtedly one preferred to the book studying within the confines of home. From a young age, Evonne always bonded with her cousins and members of her family.

It was at the age of fourteen, Evonne's lifepath began to expose itself clearer to her. As her parents were expecting, a schooling decision emerged; Evonne graciously requested her parents to attend the School of Griffer within Calemberg, Accepting of the girls purpose, she found herself without the company of her local friends and parents for once. The first months were rough, as she situated within the academy itself and participated in the lessons which stemmed from it's faculty. Before long, she found herself befriending fellow girls at the school, most notably what would become her lifelong companion in Gabrielle Typhonus and her cousin, Cecille. Skating through the lessons as the years flew by. Various people came and went, and most notably a friend in Julienne had come to mention this newly developed technology in steamtek, curious to the nature of the recent developments, Evonne began to learn beneath her elder companion becoming a student of engineering in her sparetime away from her work at the school.

At the age of twenty four, after her cousin splits from the Harhold family, Evonne decides to join Haeddi in forming the House van Hal. Not long after, Evonne graduates from the academy of Griffer, seeking to push her direction to Regalia to join her cousin within the Crown City. Seeking to make her own mark whether it be in politicks, or leaving her own legacy.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #1 nath_n, Sep 13, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2021
  2. nath_n

nath_n Mamba Mentality

| R E S E R V E D |

3. Azas

Azas lofi sihai

@nath_n Please make the following edits and tag me once complete:
    • There's not really any point to putting 3 in light ranged, since the abilities are every 4
    • If I'm reading the Physical Stat calculation correctly, the final 5 should be a 2.5 for pathfinding
    • The proficiencies feel a little CRP-bot oriented. I would recommend adding some more variety based on what she likes to do, as the life story mentions a few other hobbies or lessons such as dancing which could show up with small proficiency investments. Not a required edit, just recommended.

4. Azas

Azas lofi sihai

@nath_n Please complete the requested edits within the next week or this will be rejected for now.

5. nath_n

nath_n Mamba Mentality

@Azas sorry been out with like IRL stuff, I'll get these changes squared away.

6. nath_n

nath_n Mamba Mentality

@Azas hello there, finally got to these edits. Sorry for the SUPER long wait, I had to entirely retailor what I thought I was going for (plus i accidentally wrote the entire thing, then deleted it and gave up)

Eitherway, I diversified those points to be less combat focused here, added other hobbies outside of hunting and hiking - and added engineering points.

all and all, need that review now that I've got it done boss.

7. Azas

Azas lofi sihai

Just need to update the physical stat. Also, you have 8 remaining points if you want to use them, not sure if it was intentional.

Want me to update the thread title to the name in your first image there?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. nath_n

nath_n Mamba Mentality

@Azas

thread name changed, phys stat updated. Also leaving the points for future updates ! !

• Like Like x 1