Outpost "the Starters Faction"

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by Gamergek, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Gamergek

Gamergek

Outpost is a relatively new faction and we are looking for new active members and experienced players who wanna help us settle the new players on the server. If you are new or a veteran that does not matter. If you are friendly and honest player you are welcome. The founder of the faction is Gamergek and we have a group of real active players and are looking to further develop the faction. From real PVP Players till Miners you are all welcome.

We offer free housing, free Darkroom, free food and a free warzone. We will give you a tour and you may choose your house. Building is not allowed unless you apply for the building crew. Assistance with levelling, pvp and other parts of the game are offered and we will do everything to make your stay at our faction a success.

At the moment we are looking for :
    * Miners
    * Farmers
    * PVP Players
    * Fishermen

Making money is really easy at our faction. You can sell the products you made to the faction and you will receive a nice reward on yr products. Also darkrooming is a good way to make money, level up and also get levels to make weapons, books and tools.

Want to be part of our faction and write history ? Please respond and give us the following information :

1. Your Minecraft Username
    2. Played at Massivecraft before ? If yes please advise which faction
    3. Which tasks/jobs do you prefer ?
    4. What is it you want to achieve in our faction ?

Hope to hear from you soon !
    Gamergek

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    #1 Gamergek, Jun 7, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
  2. Gamergek

Gamergek

still looking for new members... please let us know

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  3. Captain_Q1

Captain_Q1

1. Captain_Q1
    2. Nope
    3. Miner and/or Farmer? I would be interested in PVP possibly in the future. I also like building things.
    4. Hello there! I'm a new player to this server and I am interested in general in trying out a faction server. I'm not exactly what specific role and job I would like in this faction, but miner and farmer are pretty straightforward. My life is currently busy, so I may not be on too often initially, but it's likely I will become more involved in a few weeks. If I decide to invest a significant amount of time into the server, I could also build stuff like castles if useful.

4. Gamergek

Gamergek

Hi Captain_Q1 thanks for yr message ! Do not know where you are from and when you will be online as we are from the Netherlands and I will be online in the evenings only (have to work during the day). If you are interested lets meet up on the server and we can show you around. Currently we have 2 faction parts. One in Essalonia (the old faction map) and one at Essa (the new map). Our factions are Myst and Myst2. Just let us know if you are online ! You are welcome.

5. Captain_Q1

Captain_Q1

Cool, thanks! I'm in the United States, so I think I'm 4 hours behind. What time in the evening are you generally on? To catch you, I'll probably log on in the late afternoon due to the time difference

6. Gamergek

Gamergek

We are still looking for you !

7. Captain_Q1

Captain_Q1

I'm really sorry about that. Life got crazy. Are you still interested in a new player? I should have more time on my hands now. In fact, I started working on a fortified tavern build in creative that I was thinking of constructing on the server one day. But, um, I think I'm making it too big to build in survival LMAO. I might have to design a smaller one XD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. _Vidaar

_Vidaar Holy Emperor of Gryph

Unfortunately they are dead now. But if youd love a great faction to join, come check out Gryph! If interested just hit me up.

9. Captain_Q1

Captain_Q1

Thanks for the invite. Had lots of fun today!