Theo Kee'lyth

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by BitCatalyst, Apr 4, 2021.

1. BitCatalyst

BitCatalyst

[​IMG]
    =-__________________________________________________-=
    “Why are you so worried?”

《︎Lycoris Radiata》︎

[​IMG]
    - Current Name: Theodore Kee'lyth
    - Birth Name: Theodore Averdan
    Theo - Used by everyone. Nobody calls him Theodore
    Thee - Used by a certain short and forgetful Yanar. (Looking at you, Dathil)
    Moonbeam - Used by Aeda at times. Not sure if it's counted as a nickname or just something Aeda calls people.
    Dory - A name Kay began calling him. He hates it.
    Lover Boy~ - A certain event spawned this nickname. Needless to say, Theo hates it.
    - Race: Isldar
    - Subrace: Crystal Spire
    - Sexuality: Heterosexual
    - Preferred Weapon: Dagger, Fist

On His Person:
    - Clothing
    Red Scarf
    Black Coat
    White Shirt
    Tan Pants
    Black Shoes
    - Steel Ring
    When the ring was given to Theo is exhibited magical powers. Those have since faded but Theo still keeps it on him.

In Satchel:
    - The satchel itself is rather large and made from leather. It has belt straps keeping it shut and a Red Spider Lily (Lycoris Radiata) sticking out from it.

- Theo's Father's Dagger
    A steel dagger with a stained wooden handle. The dagger's blade is engraved with a depiction of Frisit's spell in the 3rd dragon war. It depicts a dragon radiating energy, a group of people falling, and another group rising.
    Theo stole this when he ran away.
    - Multiple changes of clothes.
    2x Green Shirt
    2x Black Pants
    1x Red Shirt
    1x Hide Coat
    1x Brown Cloak
    - Assortment of berries.
    - A small professional drawing.
    The drawing depicts Theo's family. It shows a younger Theo, around 12 at the time. To the right of Theo is a smiling Sebastian wearing a t-shirt. (Seb is around 14 at this time.) He has his arm around Theo and is playfully pulling him closer. To the left of Theo stands Rose, a shy 10 yer old girl who wears circular glasses and stands clutching books with an unsure posture. She is leaning into Theo smiling but her smile is much more reserved.
    Flipping the drawings over reveals a label with the names written "Rose," "Theodore", and "Sebastian".
    - A small flask given to him of Ogrebait.

At Home:
    - Tame Ogrebait Candle
    Made for him by Mikheal Baskins, this is a candle lightly tinted with Ogrebait. It created a calm atmosphere to help Theo stay calm and fall asleep. It smells of flowers.
    - Strong Ogrebait Candle
    Made for him by Mikheal Baskins, this is a candle heavily infused with Ogrebait. Theo keeps this under his bed and basically has it for the laughs. It has enough Ogrebait in it to make anyone in the room fall asleep. (And presumably not awake until the candle is put out, removed from the room, or burns out.) Theo has no intention of ever using this, though.
    - Vial of "OB2"
    A mixture made by Mikheal Baskins. It helps Theo with his nightmares by replacing the bad dreams with good ones.
    Vocadine + Fermanic Acid + Ogrebait + Altalar Blood + Controid / no Controid
    - Borderline Hallucinatory Drugs
    Not quite sure about this one myself. It was given to him by Mikheal and is supposed to "change his reality into a better one". Theo keeps this under his bed and hasn't tried it out yet.
    - Too Much Bread For Any Normal Person to Handle
    Theo bakes bread in his spare time. Theo has too much spare time.
    ✧︎Position in Regalia✧︎
    Theo is brand new to Regalia. He barely had a job (He currently sings on the streets for money), he has no connections with anyone important, and he used to sleep at the Alms. Although he doesn't have much he really enjoys his time there. He frequents Petalcourt and has made friends with most of the people there.
    ✧︎Theo’s Upbringing✧︎
    Theo was born in Ellador to Castien Averdan and Siora Averdan. He has a sister named Rose and a brother named Sebastian. He had an uncle named Aragon and an aunt named Allia but he never got to meet them. However, he does know their daughter/his cousin named Silver Or'sa.
    ✧︎Secondary Ambitions✧︎
    Theo wants to go back to the hold he grew up in at some point. He wants to show everyone that he survived and possibly rebuild the friendships he lost. Though he thinks they still may not accept him he figures it's worth a shot to go back. He has no intention of living there, hi just wants to try to right a few wrongs from his past.
    [​IMG]
    “When will you stop seeing me as some helpless child?”
    50 Core + 10 Hobby​
    【︎ Core Proficiencies 】︎ (50)
    - Dagger Combat: 10 pts
    - Fist Combat: 3 pts
    - Light Bow Combat: 4 pts
    - Vocal Singing: 7 pts
    - Medical Science: 3 pts
    - Instrument Art: 1 pt.
    - Drawing Art: 10 pts
    - Baking Art - 4 pts.
    - Strength Training - 4 pts.

【︎ Hobby 】︎ (10)
    - Writing Art: 6 pts

Physical Stat: 10 Dagger, 7 Fist, 2 Bow = 19
    Body Shape: Average
    Body Fat: Average
    『︎Languages』︎
    - Sulvaley Altalar
    - Common
    - Wyrmtongue
    - Plains Altalar - Learned Language (4/10) [Point buy]
    Racial Abilities: Frost Ward, Frost Voice
    Theo's Cahal form consists of the head and pieces of the arms of a statue being held together by a mass of cyan vines, tree bark, and other cool-colored plant life.
    Cahal Base:
    -World Shift 1
    -Afflicted Life 1
    -Sacrifice Curse 1
    -Cursed Soul 1
    Ëlen Kit:
    -Blood Eyes 5
    -Cahalic Form 2
    -Rogue Gift 4
    -Light Mend 1
    -Empath Sense 1
    -Empath Sense 2
    -Nature Gift 1
    -True Path 1
    -Light Mend 3
    -Parasitic Control 1
    -Mind Surge 1
    -Flux Shift 6​
    MUTATIONS:
    - Exist Crown
    [​IMG]
    Eye Color: Light Blue
    Hair Color: Platinum White
    Hair Style: Medium boy hair with bangs in the front
    Skin Color: Pale
    Clothing: Black pants and a green shirt with a brown cloak thrown over it.
    Height: 5'9"

✧︎Facial Features✧︎
    Theo's facial features are very soft. He has the normal elven high cheekbones but they are a lot less sharp than other Isldar's. He has smaller ears than is normal for Isldar too. His bangs are divided into three sections forming three triangles of sorts.
    ✧︎Body Details✧︎
    Theo is a bit short for a Isldar, standing at 5'8. His skin is pale and pinkish and he doesn't have many visual muscles. He is a little skinny but pretty much average.
    ✧︎Fashion Details✧︎
    Theo wears long pants usually and most of the times has shoes on. Along with a shirt he will normally wear a cloak, jacket, coat, etc. His usual colors can be green, red, black, brown, and blue. He carries a satchel decorated with a Lycoris Radiata, which he wall also occasionally wear on his clothing or hair.
    ✧︎Voice✧︎
    Theo's tone is often soft but not shy. His common voice is slightly high pitched and very airy. When he speaks in Sulvaley Altalar his tone completely changes. It is more formal and can even come off as demanding.
    [​IMG]
    (Not 100% Accurate)
    [​IMG]
    “If you lose your way, I'll do everything I can to help you find it again. I promise.”
    《︎How would your character express Happiness and Contentedness?》︎
    When he's happy Theo will smile and laugh if the situation encourages it. He enjoys being happy so he will try to crack jokes, join in with others, and genuinely just try to make the moment last.

《︎How would your character respond to experiencing Fear?》︎
    Theo would respond to fear with the instinct to protect those closest to him, even if he risks himself. He is rather hot headed and tends to keep his composure by turning fear into anger, which he does not like to do by the way. He doesn't want to run away anymore.

《︎How would your character respond to experiencing Stress?》︎
    Theo responds to stress with amplified emotions. This often leads to bursts of anger, mood swings, emotional breakdown, or other things if it gets too heavy. Occasionally if the stress gets too much or he feels like him being there does more harm than good he will simply disappear for days at a time.

《︎How does your character view Law and Authorities?》︎
    Theo is neutral on his opinion for Law and Authority. On one side he knows that it's integral for any community to flourish but on the other side he is currently being hunted down by an authority.

《︎How does your character feel about Races other than their own?》︎
    Theo thinks that all people of any race should be treated equally by birth. He says to let individual's actions dictate if they are a good person or not.

《︎How does your character feel about Religion for themselves, and other faiths?》︎
    Theo is open to religions but does not currently practice one. Unlike the majority of Isldar people he does not practice Dragon Worship and he feels that his people have an obsession with dragons and that it's time to move on.
    Theo supports Estel worship but is currently on a bit of a break from actively contributing.

《︎How does your character feel about the Arcane and Magical in the world?》︎
    Theo is curious and intrigued by it. He does not practice magic but it is something that he wants to know more about. He was always drawn to this one page in the schoolbooks. The one page with an illustration of Frisit's last resort spell, the one that froze the Dwarves and turned the Isldar's hair white.

《︎How does your character feel towards their family?》︎
    Theo is angry and afraid of his family. He had cut ties with them a while ago and currently has no plans to look back. He misses his sister Rose but he has an extremely negative relationship with the rest of his family.

《︎What is your character the most proud of about themselves?》︎
    Theo takes pride anything good that he does. Whether it be a good deed or even saying "Hello" on the streets. He likes to be reminded that he is a good person and that his actions were justified.

《︎What motivates your character to move forward and better their life?》︎
    Every day Theo is motivated to go on by the single thought that he needs to make the most of today because he could be dead tomorrow.

《︎What is your character's biggest insecurity?》︎
    He is insecure about how soft his personality is. He was never as cut-throat as everyone around him.

《︎What is your character's biggest fear?》︎
    Theo's biggest fear is that he will someday be discovered by the Isldar people who are hunting him and he's afraid of what they will do to him. Although some of the people from his past were kind he is sure that some would kill him in his sleep without a second thought.

-=--

Family:
    -Sebastian Averdan ~ Brother ~ NPC
    "I hate you." "I know." "I want to kill you." "I know."

Relationship: ☆☆☆☆☆

-Rose Averdan ~ Sister ~ NPC
    "I miss you.. We'll meet again someday. I promise."
    Relationship: ★★★☆☆

-Silver Or'sa ~ Cousin ~ Clone_Fives
    "We stick together. We can help each other through anything."
    Silver was one of Theo’s first friends in Regalia. Theo, Silver, and Imira used to run around and cause mild chaos, which they still do. One day, they learned they were cousins. Theo vows to stick to Silver’s side no matter what.
    You know, until she shot him.
    Relationship: ★★☆☆☆

-Aeda'lyn Kee'lyth ~ Adopted Mother ~ SneakyLinguine
    “You have brightened my life more than I can tell you.”
    Aeda was the first person Theo met and really talked to in Regalia. She was always a motherly figure to him. Recently, Theo asked if she'd adopt him because he realized that he didn't have a person to call a mother or a place to call home in the city. To Theo's surprise she agreed.
    Relationship: ★★★★★

-=--

Friends:
    -Imira Delaianur ~ Girlfriend ~ Proudbucket
    “When I met you I was drawn to the spark in your eyes. Never let that flame die out.”
    Theo met Imira on his first visit to Petalcourt. She was the second person he met. Because of their similar ages a friendship grew. More recently, they have taken romantic interest on each other and, because Theo’s a terrible liar at times, it didn’t stay a secret for long.

-Tullion Kearney ~ Friend? Or Adopted Father? ~ ShipIt
    “Keep protecting those you care about, it doesn’t go unnoticed.”

Theo met Tullion a while back, but he hasn't really gotten to know him well. He, for a time, went to him for girl advice but that's really it. That's not to say Theo doesn't have a massive amount of respect for the man. And he finds Tullion and Aeda's interactions very heartwarming. More recently, He gave Aeda the thumbs up to adopt Theo. Theo didn't really think about this but it would make Tullion kind of his adopted father. And honestly there's nothing for Theo to complain about.

-Faran Hasylas ~ Friend ~ SevenBirds
    “If I ever pass up a tea and talk, there’s something wrong with me.”

Faran was the third person Theo met in Regalia. He feels like even if she's not his best friend, he can trust her and talk to her about, well, almost anything.
    Relationship: ★★★︎★☆

-Dathil ~ Friend ~ Dehoniesto
    “I care about you more than I can explain, but I’m quickly realizing that you don’t need my protection.”
    Dathil is one of the latest members of Theo's friend group and they have moved along pretty quickly. Theo cares about Dathil more than anyone else that he isn’t related to or dating. He sees Dathil as his best friend in Regalia, even like a sister. And he wants to protect her more than anything.

-Udama Meskalam ~ Friend ~ EldritchRam
    “One of the kindest people I've met. You have done more for me than you know.”
    Udama is very well respected by Theo. Theo feels as if he can be open with Udama and he'll listen to anything. He feels like if his life was in danger or threatened Udama would go out of his way to protect him.
    Relationship: ★★★★☆

-Aridai Darietheck ~ Friend ~ sensiblegh0st
    “I can’t even pretend to know what goes on in your life.. But I can try.”
    Theo is a bit confused with his relationship with Ari. Before Ari was bitten Theo would defiantly have considered him a friend, he still does now, but he feels as if he has been more distant now that he's cured. That's not to say Theo doesn't try, Theo is open about stuff to Ari.

-Zadicus Luthar ~ Friend ~ MidnightRey
    “Sometimes you need to look past someone’s looks.. I dislike people who are so quick to judge you.”
    Zad is a new friend of Theo but immediately climbed in friendship level in his eyes. Theo isn't quite ready to talk to Zad about the stuff that keeps him up at night but.. Being Kathar Zad receives quite a bit of hate and Theo helps defend him.

-Mikheal Baskins ~ Friend ~ screaminbenshee
    “I can’t imagine the things you’ve seen and done.. But you’re a good person now, I know that for sure.
    Mikheal has helped Theo with a lot. Theo is concerned about Mikheal's relationship to many of the people who bother the court but he still considers Mikheal a friend. There is little trust in terms of secrets at the moment because Theo does not know Mikheal well yet.

-Nightingale ~ Acquaintance ~ sensiblegh0st
    “To be honest I don't fully trust you, and I'm still scared of you. Let's change that.
    Theo's first interaction with Gale was... subpar at best. It was with Gale mind-controlling and kidnapping Dathil multiple times, also making Theo crumble under sadness and stress and run away for a little. Theo had later gone to speak to Gale and find a motive and Gale again tried to mind-control him this time. So they had a rocky start. But after Gale started to regain the trust

-=--

[​IMG]
    Theo was always a bit of a pacifist. He could never hunt and would never hurt anyone. This did not stop others from hurting him.
    He was born to Castien Averdan and Siora Averdan. He had a brother named Sebastian and a sister named Rose. One thing he knew from the beginning was that his hold was like- really zealous about Isldarrin Dragon Worship and his parents were some of the worst of it. It was completely cult-minded. Anything that was even slightly against their values was wrong and punishable. This mindset he observed in his family and friends left a sour taste in his mouth about the religion as a whole. He felt like he was watching the people he loved get mind controlled when he was young and he called manipulation when he got old enough to understand the concept. Of course, he would follow along, do everything everyone else did and stuff.. But as soon as he noticed, a resentment started slowly building in his mind. More on that later.
    He would often spend his time in the library. He didn't like to read but it was the one place that he could truly get quiet. He and his sister Rose would spend entire days there. Unlike Theo, Rose was a natural prodigy when it came to magic. She had been the first in her class to learn basic spells. She would spend the days educating Theo on different spells and how to theoretically do them (Though as hard as Theo tried that information went in one ear and out the other.) Theo dove into their people's history and tried to find unbiased material because the school material was incredibly biased. This proved very difficult. This is where the earlier resentment comes back in. As we was reading the unbiased material (or as unbiased as he could anyways) he began to realize a pattern. As much as the dragons went along with being gods they never actually did anything a normal animal could not. They would die in masses during the Dragon Wars and couldn't even take out an army without killing themselves in the process. This was when Theo decided. He decided he would not be following dragon worship like the rest of his hold did. He told Rose and after seeing that she was totally cool with it he told everyone else. This proved to be a mistake.
    This opinion was extremely controversial and word spread like wildfire. It outed him as a
    disgrace to the hold and to his family. It got to a point where he would even get spit on in the library and the main paths through the hold were not safe for him. He was soft, too. He wouldn't ever stand up for himself . Instead he would return home, get harassed again by his parents and brother, and spend the rest of his day alone in his room.
    He first realized that he needed to get away from the hold and the people there when on his walk home from school a man came running at him, like really running at him. As he got closer Theo realized that the man had a metal object in his hand. A sharp metal object. Theo started running the other direction but it was too late and he felt a piercing slash across his back. He had never been attacked before so he did not know what to do except keep running. The adrenaline kicked in and his head started pounding. His vision got blurry and next thing he knows he is waking up face down in the snow about a mile away from the hold. It takes him a while to get up onto his feet and he feels a raging pain in his back. Back at the hold he first realizes that he has completely missed school and second that he is denied medical attention. He knows that Rose will be waiting for him at the library but instead of meeting her he goes back to his house which is currently empty. After grabbing medical supplies, some rations, water, and his father's dagger he runs away from the hold and heads south until he is out of the snow. Once he is in the forest he sets up a camp and lives nomadically.
    At this point in his life he is 15 years and 10 months old. He lives like this until he is 15 and a half years old when he is confronted by his older brother who had found him.

"Hello Theodore..."
    Theo turned around frantically to see who had addressed him. He hadn't heard his name spoken in nearly half a year. The figure that greeted him has taller than him, buffer than him, and gripping a battle axe. This was his brother.
    "Well, Theodore, care to explain what you're doing all the way down here? In the middle of nowhere?"
    "I was- I- um... I ran away Sebastian!" Theo was sweating at this point. His brother was obviously not here for a friendly visit.
    "Why don't you sit down.. Let's have a chat."
    Theo sat on a stump while his brother continued to stand.
    "You know when you ran away most of the town was celebrating"
    "-Shut up"
    "No, I'm serious.. Everyone was celebrating. Everyone except Mother and Father. You see, you'd think that they would be the happiest of all. Having the disgraced rat of a child finally gone, but no. You know why, Theodore, they weren't happy?"
    Theo at this point is secretively gripping his father's dagger.
    "It is because in the papers, all over the news, the headline read 'Disgraced Averdan's Kid Has Run Away'. Do you see how this was not a good look for our parents?"
    Sebastian sneered as Theo grew more and more uncomfortable.
    "So Mother hatched a plot. She told everyone that you were dead. That you were found dead and thrown to the hogs far away from the hold. You see, it's not a good look if your dead son ever shows up alive again. That's why Mother hired hitmen, including me, to make sure the story stayed true..."
    Theo's knuckles were tight around the dagger at this point and Sebastian swung at his head. Theo ducked and the axe was lodged into a tree behind him. Theo cut his brother on the shoulder and attempted to kick him to the ground but ended up pushing himself off him. Theo ran as fast as he could, abandoning everything behind him. The only thing he carried with him was his father's dagger. Eventually he found himself at the edge of the ocean. Staring into the depths of the ocean he began to breath. Then he began to laugh. It was not a joyful laugh but it was more of "I've really gone and done it this time" type of laugh. He turned around and waited for his brother to come and finish him off.
    10 minutes passed. Nothing...
    Half hour passed. Nothing...
    Eventually an hour had passed with no sign of Sabastian and the sun had started to set. Theo knew better than to return to his old camp so he looked to the ocean. A crazy thought crossed his head.. Something he had never considered before. He figured that if he could leave Ellador and the Northern Belt he would be safe! He spent the next two hours walking the shore figuring out how on earth he would do something like that. At this point the sun had set and the land around his had been covered by a blanket of darkness. In the distance he saw lights. Getting closer he was able to make out a dock with lanterns illuminating it. Docked there was a large boat that had obviously seen better days. Theo thought about taking it but he realized that he had no idea about how to sail and even if he could he didn't know the geography of the rest of the world. He figured he'd sleep on the dock and wait for whoever owned the boat to return.
    The next day Theo was awoken by a man kicking him. This man had brown hair and a bushy moustache.

"Hey whatta y'doin on my dock 'ere"
    "I um- I needed a ride out of the North Belt."
    "Well 'm afraid you came to the wrong place kid. This 'ere is a trade ship, y'know, for exportin goods."
    He began to get onto the ship when Theo said "Wait!"
    "How about I come on your ship, for however long the ride is I will clean the ship, take care of the goods, I will offer my full services to you and work harder than anyone you could hire. In exchange, you drop me off wherever your next stop is."
    The man looked to the sky for a minute as if weighing the offer.

"You got yourself a deal, kid."
    He helped Theo onto the ship and began sailing.
    "Where are we heading?" Theo asks the man.
    "Regalia"

The man supplied Theo with food and new clothes as Theo had still been wearing the clothes from when he was first attacked in the hold. Upon arriving at Regalia, Theo departed with the man who's name he didn't even know. Here he was finally safe. He was sure of it. Right?
    Even though the city is very far away from his home he wasn't 100% sure that the hitmen weren't still on his tail. He had registered into the city with his full name and because of that he figured that they could theoretically track him down.
    Theo at this time was 16 and spent his time in Petal Court or taking in the sights of the city. He didn't have much money, the only money he had is a handful of Regals that the man had given him out of kindness upon departure.
    Theo keeps only a few relics of his past, reminders of what he's been through. These items stick out like a sore thumb from a world he wants to forget.

• Winner Winner x 1
    #1 BitCatalyst, Apr 4, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2021
  2. DedJok

DedJok skilled in ways beyond your feeble understanding Staff Member Lore2

@BitCatalyst Hello hello! Claimed for review, expect a response in due time.

3. DedJok

@BitCatalyst Hello hello, apologies for the wait.
    -The Isldar primary language is Sulvaley Altalar. While being an Isldar does still allow you to understand Wyrmtongue, Sulvaley Altalar would be the language more commonly used.
    -I would likely expand the personality section a smidge. Something like one or two sentences for each area would be fine.
    -I would also expand the life story a bit as well, somewhere around two or three paragraphs in length. How was Theo's childhood? Did they have siblings? Did they do any crime that would lead others to try and chase them down?
    Mark changes made in green and lemme know when you're all set.

4. BitCatalyst

BitCatalyst

@Ded Jok alright I may have gone a bit more than three paragraphs for the life story but I think I greatly improved it and fixed what you told me to.

5. BitCatalyst

BitCatalyst

Also sorry for the 24 hour wait

6. DedJok

@BitCatalyst Hello hello, apologies for the wait, review is below.
    The length is good, but there are some changes to the backstory I think are needed. I'm not certain one raised in Islsar society would shy away from Dragon worship at such a young age. Even then, I don't believe a community of Isldar would hunt and kill one of their own for dissenting thoughts instead of just a simple shunning or banishment from their holds. Additionally, travelling from Ellador to Regalia would take much longer than a year's walk, as the two locations are oceans apart.
    Mark changes made in Green, and tag me once you're all set.

7. BitCatalyst

BitCatalyst

@Ded Jok Hey there! I will fix the travelling part later today but I wanted to clear up a few other facts.

First, I thought about the fact that he was against Dragon worship because in the wiki it says "The Dragon priests and priestesses continued to hold onto their old beliefs, while younger Isldar proclaimed it was time to move on, and join ranks with the new Dragon Revival movement that was growing across Aloria." and I decided to take it a step further.

Secondly, It is not the community who want Theo dead, nor is it Law Enforcement. It is mainly his parents who want him dead because, as it is explained, him running away disgraced the family name. It is a paid group of hitmen hunting him down.

#7 BitCatalyst, Apr 7, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
  8. BitCatalyst

BitCatalyst

@Ded Jok Alright! I fixed the travel issue and I explained everything else up above ^^^
    Am I good to go?

9. DedJok

@BitCatalyst looks aight then. I'd probably tweak some points about the papers if the latter point is the case. That being said, approved for the time being.

10. BitCatalyst

BitCatalyst

@Ded Jok Hey. I noticed that the proficiency stuff got overhauled so I made my character fit with that. Could I get some feedback towards re-review?

11. DedJok

@BitCatalyst You should have another 5 free points on top of the listed 8. This is considered fine though, so reapproved!

12. BitCatalyst

BitCatalyst

@Ded Jok Made a few adjustments. Marked them in green.

13. BitCatalyst

BitCatalyst

@Ded Jok Made some changes. Mainly added a relationships section and gave Theo baking skills. Didn't unapproved but I figured I'd tag you anyways.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. BitCatalyst

BitCatalyst

@Ded Jok Hi! Somehow this didn't make it need a re review but tagging you anyways. I did a massive rework on the visuals of the page and I wanted to make sure that I got everything right lore-wise? Thanks!

15. DedJok

@BitCatalyst After a bit of look over and some consideration, I might recommend possibly switching to something like a Cielothar or Ailor. Primarily, Isldar remain in their Holds instead of villages, and I still believe that an Isldar born to an Isldarrin family would not abandon Dragon worship so easily. Overall, something like an Ailor or half elf might work if you still want to have Elven visuals.

16. BitCatalyst

BitCatalyst

I'm gonna keep Theo Isldar for multiple reasons. I will, however, be reworking the backstory at your request. Maybe giving him some incentive to abandon dragon worship. So I hope that will fix things up.

17. BitCatalyst

BitCatalyst

@Ded Jok Hi! Sorry for the wait! I'm in process of completely overhauling the life story to give it more details but for the meantime I think this will work. I added some background and clarity to what drove him to leave behind the religion. Hope this is good enough!
    Changes marked in blue.

18. DedJok

@BitCatalyst I'd change them from being raised in one of the Isldar holds instead of a Village, as that is primarily where the Isldar live.

19. BitCatalyst

BitCatalyst

@Ded Jok Sorry for the wait. Just changed it so Theo grew up in a hold, instead of a village.

20. DedJok

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  21. BitCatalyst

BitCatalyst

Recently Theo was adopted by Aeda'lyn Kee'lyth and Tullion Kearney.
    (I'll be adding Tullion to relationships probably later today.)

22. BitCatalyst

BitCatalyst

Hi! Updated Theo’s age to 17. I also made a few misc changes like making him an inch taller and updating speech colors to be consistent with the player story I wrote.

23. BitCatalyst

BitCatalyst

Reworked Relationships a little.

24. BitCatalyst

BitCatalyst

@DedJok Theo is now a Cahal! Added Cahal abilities and form, as well as some planty stuff under Visual Info Expansion!

25. DedJok

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  26. BitCatalyst

BitCatalyst

@DedJok Didn't get unapproved but removed Cahalism because Theo's no longer a Cahal. Theo also got a mutation!

27. BitCatalyst

BitCatalyst

@DedJok Again, didn't get unapproved but I transferred 4 points from fist combat to strength training because the boy's been workin out.

28. BitCatalyst

BitCatalyst