Diskret Formuléierung

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Aurelian30k, Aug 17, 2021.

1. Aurelian30k

Aurelian30k The Fashion Knight

To the Wards Cadwyn and Carmen

I stand by my word from the duel and to the day. I never talked about the points of following the code explicitly regarding the capture of those changed by rituals to be of another race, and change them back. From the duel and to the day
    As per the duel and Mister Cadwyn prowess. I hold no contest to the Wards of Fae being the sole holders of Artifacts. From The duel and to the day.
    Last night, as can be confirmed but the Parthas I have spoken of them. At the very least. To the day. In the exchange,
    I made no mention of the articles of it, even when Carmen brought it up herself after I noted that the Arwen is Solvaan and it was interesting that their kin is Kathar.
    I refused to comment on the points. Only that when threatened you clearly have a duty to protect yourself.
    I have not talked about the Code from the duel and to the day. I won't until this day forth.

In good fortune and the light of the Everwatcher.
    Humaira Sofia-Antinarica Reinard di Civita
    Baronessa di Civita
    Sergeant at Arms of the Lion Pelt

@DolittleGuy @falcvns @yusuf12323

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    #1 Aurelian30k, Aug 17, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2021
  2. Aurelian30k

Aurelian30k The Fashion Knight

Edit note: Fucked up; the grammer a little.
    Changed "You had a clearly duty" to "You have a clear duty"