Yuta Weismann

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by Lastsuperseth, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Lastsuperseth

Lastsuperseth

Basic Information
    Full Name: Yuta Cohen Weismann
    Race: Colonial Ailor
    Lineage: Archan
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Faith: Unionism 10/10
    Preferred Weapon: Stave, Fighting Staff

Skill Information
    Total Points: 65 (50 Base, 10 Hobby, 5 Racial Boost.)
    Stave Combat: 20 (Investment)
    Strength Training: 10 (5 Investment, 5 Racial Boost)
    Medical Training: 10 (Investment)
    Instrument Art: 5 (Hobby)
    Thread Arts: 5 (Hobby)
    Point Buy
    ♟Divine College of Ionism (Evintarian Unionism) (3 Investment)
    ♟Calem (3 Investment)
    ♟Daendroque (3 Investment)
    ♟Fordic (3 Investment)
    ♟Etosian (3 Investment)

Abilities
    Light Mend 1
    Light Mend 2
    Great Force 1
    Gate Smash 1

Pure Body 1
    Casting Light 1
    Holy Manifestation 1

Body Shape:

Body Fat: Average
    Body Shape: Ripped
    Body Stat: 30

Languages:
    Thalic (Fluent, Literate)
    Fordic (Fluent, Literate)
    Common (Fluent, Literate)
    Old-Dyllic (Fluent, Literate)
    Calem (Fluent, somewhat Literate)
    Daendroque (Less-Fluent, Literate)
    Skodje (Less-Fluent, Literate)
    Etosian (Fluent, Literate)

Physical Information
    ♟Eye Color: Blue

♟Hair Color: Dark Brown
    ♟Hair Style: Messy
    ♟Skin Color: Pale White
    ♟Height: 6'1

Personality

Character Alignment: Lawful Good
    Character Personality Type:
    Advocate - An Advocate (INFJ) is someone with the Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Judging personality traits. They tend to approach life with deep thoughtfulness and imagination. Their inner vision, personal values, and a quiet, principled version of humanism guide them in all things.

Life Story

Yuta was raised in a small village in the mountains of the New-Ceardian colonies. It was only him, his 2 younger sisters, 2 younger brothers, and his mother. They didn't have a father, so he and his brothers worked on the farm. They raised the cattle, grew what crops could be grown in the harsh climate, and took care of bringing in money. His mother and sisters cleaned the house, prepared food, and made clothing for the family, occasionally selling them. Yuta began to join his mother in threading, the peacefulness of the activity drawing him in. Some days he'd spend threading with his Mother and Sisters despite comments made by his brothers and others. He continued this life for many years, growing as a person based on this simplistic lifestyle. As Yuta grew older, his mother became sick. He'd do his best to pick up the slack then, 16 at this time, taking his Mother's responsibilities as raising his younger siblings the best he could until the time of her death.

After her death he turned to the religious leader of his village, seeking guidance. He came to peace with himself and with her death, following the teachings much closer than he used to. In time his faith became stronger, trying to aid his siblings with this newfound wisdom. The people in the village came to trust and respect him, going to him for advice and wisdom. He felt very good about this, a feeling of being worth something to other people, knowing he could help them. He stayed in the town for years after, befriending many and offering help to almost everyone, but eventually decided to leave the small place in search of knowledge. He went off to the Divine College of Ionism, spending three years there to feel competent in his knowledge of the Everwatcher and the Creeds. Once content, he'd see himself going off to many places in his pursuit to spread the good word.

During his journeys he helped many people, leading them down paths to enlightenment and self-improvement. Accompanying this, he sought to learn how to ward off the evil of the world. He knew he must help one day to spread the ways of the Everwatcher, even through bloodshed should it come to it. He spent almost as much time training in the ways of stave combat as he did spreading the word of the Everwatcher. He sent himself off to learn more of the ways of a warrior, going to the School of Lancyon, perfecting his way of stave combat.
    One day he received a letter notifying him of his birth father's death. It included a list of the names of his siblings. He went off to pay his condolences and meet the rest of his family.

• Winner Winner x 1
    #1 Lastsuperseth, Mar 1, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2021
  2. Arhbi

Arhbi Peacemaker Supremium

Claimed for review. Expect a reply shortly.

3. Arhbi

Flesh out your backstory a little bit more than what it currently is and I'll be satisfied with your character sheet. This could be easily done with mentions of his hobbies or other day-to-day habits of his. Make the change, mark it in RED, and tag me when you're done.

4. Lastsuperseth

Lastsuperseth

Added some more to it @Arhbi, hope it's good enough. I was pretty tired when I typed it up, but I'd pushed it off for 3 days already and figured I should get it over with. Not too proud of it myself lol, so sorry to use up some more of your time.

5. Arhbi

Approved

6. Lastsuperseth

Lastsuperseth

7. Follower

Follower :3c Staff Member Roleplay Staff

@Lastsuperseth Hello, I've claimed this application for Review, and will get back to you in twenty four hours.

8. Follower

@Lastsuperseth Hello, after reviewing your application, only a few things need to be corrected:
    • Please list the Medical and Strength Training abilities your character acquired on your sheet.
    Once you have done this, tag me and I will look over it once more.

9. Lastsuperseth

Lastsuperseth

@Follower Alright, should be done and caught up.

10. Follower