Declaration Of Honor Duel: Von Schwarzkrau, Cadwyn

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Hemingway7, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Hemingway7

Hemingway7 unenlightened centrist

I, Grand Duke Howland von Schwarzkrau, Sergeant of the Viridian Order and Imperial Knight of the Black Crow, challenge Fae Ward Cadwyn to a duel of integrity to contest possession of the Flaming Sword of the Hero upon its recovery.

The Fae Wards have lost three artifacts in the past several weeks, including the Flaming Sword of the Hero, which is yet to be recovered. It is clear that at this moment in time, the Fae Wards are not in an adequate state to secure artifacts from those who would misuse them.

Fae Ward Cadwyn has agreed to not use magic during this duel.

Should Grand Duke Howland von Schwarzkrau win this duel:
    • The Wards of Fae will cease all attempts to possess the Flaming Sword of the Hero.
    Should the Fae Ward Cadwyn win this duel:
    • The Wards of Fae may safeguard the Flaming Sword of the Hero.
    The date of this duel will be determined in the coming days.

• Powerful Powerful x 6
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

“At last we challenge them. I would’ve perferred the agreement been they will release all unionist artifacts. It’s heresy for anyone but the Imperial House and the Schisms to hold holy relics,” declared the Celate, “But For now I shall throw my own prayers for victory behind the Grand Duke Von Schwarzkrau.”

3. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

Winifred eyed the Celate before scoffing. “Why don’t you fight him then, if you’re going to complain on the conditions?” And then her gaze lifted to the flyer, a taut frown on her face.

“Damn knights.”

• Immersive Immersive x 2
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1