The Pale Orchid

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by Jcboi5, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Jcboi5

Jcboi5 professional meme-lord who does mineman rp

divder 4.png
    pale orchid.png
    divder 4.png
    Pale Orchid reborn v2.jpg

"When the all the walls fall... When all hope seems lost...
    Those with valiant hearts will be there to fight...
    We shall be there to fight."

divder 4.png
    Who we are.

The Pale Orchid was created by a lone individual that goes by the name of “Stray” in 308 AC. This vigilantism group is led on the purpose of doing what the guards and mercenaries of the city can’t. Finding the source of the many criminals and threats to the city, and hopefully interfering with their plans. The group’s leader and founder additionally offers safe haven within his group to anyone, regardless of their race, aberrancy, or otherwise, believing that they can use whatever abilities they may have for a good cause.
    divder 4.png
    History
    A warrior cloaked in blue once stood upon a mountain top, overlooking Crookback Bay. Living there for a majority of his time in the city, spending any other time living in the woods nearby the city, as he was unable to afford much for himself. However, as government corruption, criminal organizations, and the looming threat of the Clicker Crisis arrived, this Altalar decided to take action.
    His first recruit was a close friend, one he had met one day while dwelling upon the mountain top. Ever since, the two have worked together, gathering more people to their cause.

The group now works in secret, doing what they can when time allows to interfere with criminals and the like, as well as any thing else that may threaten the city.

divder 4.png
    Ideologies
    • Discrimination/judgement of people, and fellow members, by any factors other than their actions and merit, is highly discouraged, and will be informed of such if found.
    • Any race, aberrant, gender, affliction, and so on, is welcome to join, so long as they wish to help the city and its people.
    • Any and all talents are welcome, whether it be combat, science, crafting, or healing.
    • Receiving external rewards or recognition, at least when performing tasks for the Orchid, should not be expected, as acts such as this should be selfless.

divder 4.png
    Membership

- Within the Pale Orchid, no hierarchy exists, apart from the leader and founder of the group directing the actions of it. However, any major decision will ask of all members to voice their opinion, believing each one is equally valuable and thus equally powerful in the group when decisions arise. There are no specific positions or ranks because of this, and all members are to be treated as such. Being more akin to a team rather than an formal organization.

- All members are encouraged, before or after recruitment, to give themselves and alias and disguise or outfit to use when working with other members, as to provide security of their identity and keep their normal lives as separate from the conflict as possible. This includes but is not limited to: Masks, armor, costumes, and whatever may obscure one identity as much as possible.

- When speaking to each other in meetings or gatherings, members may address each other by they’re alias or real identity, but must keep said identities secret to anyone outside of the work. The only exception being the founder, Stray, who has taken the name as his default and accepted it as a real name.

- Each member is provided a coin, bearing the symbol of the Pale Orchid on it, as to show their membership and loyalty to the cause. If said coin is stolen or lost, another will be provided, but a reason must be provided.

divder 4.png
    Rules

OOC Rules:
    - Toxic behavior is unwelcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
    - Follow server rules and etiquette.
    - Players should not possess bans, jails, and the like in the past month during recruitment. If players possess any of these, reach out to the leader OOCly to speak about it before joining.
    - Metagaming is unwelcome. If metagaming is suspected, whether on accident or on purpose, inform the leader OOCly immediately.
    - Treat all members OOCly with respect.

IC Rules:
    Any information regarding the Pale Orchid and their plans is meant to stay within the group and any close allies or friends. Otherwise, this information should not be shared, lest the security and safety of members is jeopardized.

divder 4.png
    Recruitment:

IGN:
    Character Name and App:
    Discord tag:
    Activity basis:
    Any bans/mutes/jails/etc? (If so, why.):
    Tag @Jcboi5

IC Letter: (Preferably in a spoiler.)

Should your application be accepted, your character will be accepted for an IC meeting with Stray.

Alternatively, should Stray find a potential recruit in notice boards and the like, he may send a letter to them personally, and speak to them about potential recruitment, if they are interested.

May the petals of the Orchid guide you...

• Powerful Powerful x 5
    #1 Jcboi5, Aug 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2021
  2. Jcboi5

(After a good amount time of waiting, our page has gotten it's much needed update in formatting and general expansion! Hope you all will enjoy RPing with this little group I made in the future!)
    (also reserving this spot for any would be announcements :) )

3. yusuf12323

yusuf12323

IGN:Yusuf12323
    Character Name and App: Aswad Nebibi AKA Silverfang https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/aswad-nebibi.92220/
    Discord tag:Yusuf12323#3850
    Activity basis: Pretty much everyday
    Any bans/mutes/jails/etc? (If so, why.): none

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  4. Alikiforever

Alikiforever Aliki

IGN: Alikiforever
    Character Name and App: Leon Griffin Aka Crimson
    Discord tag:Aliki#2975
    Activity basis: almost Daily
    Any bans/mutes/jails/etc?: none
    Tag @Jcboi5

IC Letter:
    Greetings my name is Leon but you can call me Crimson I wish to join the pale orchid I'm tired of watching as other people suffer and wish to take action I have considered this very thoroughly before sending this letter and have decided I don't have much to lose so why not help others it's only the right thing to do I hope if I am accepted we can meet in person

Sincerely
    Crimson

PS. I will not be enclosing my last name on this letter in case it is intercepted

#4 Alikiforever, Apr 25, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2021
  5. Jcboi5

"Greetings, Crimson. Meet with me at Canal Street 11. We will discuss your membership there.
    -S"

(In other words, accepted! Will dm info about meeting up @Alikiforever )

6. Kyriosus

Kyriosus yes

IGN: Kyriosus
    Character Name and App: Daedrin Saiiel
    Discord tag: Kyrios#8428
    Activity basis: On vacation until the 1st. Activity will be regular after, until school starts, which is an unknown area.
    Any bans/mutes/jails/etc? (If so, why.): no
    @Jcboi5

IC Letter:
    I’d like to give a couple of no-goods a whacking. Who wouldn’t? Anyways, count me in.

Daedrin

7. Jcboi5

“Greetings, Daedrin. Meet with me at Hope Street 10 in New CrookBack to discuss details. I hope your intentions are more than purely beating up people. Although more fighters are welcome.

- S”