Court Event | Dinner Under The Stars

Discussion in 'Player Events' started by Annie_Short, Jun 30, 2021.

1. Annie_Short

Annie_Short that short girl

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Mistress of Celebration Tuija Viduggla invites the peerage to a Dinner Under The Stars! Dinner will take place in the courtyard of the Imperial Progress right at sunset. The peerage is encouraged to bring ALL their family to enjoy a time of connection over a lovely meal! Once dinner is complete live music and telescopes will surround the area for everyone to enjoy their time together.

* Please send me a list of how many family members your house has. (If some of them are inactive or the likes msg them to see if they will show and if not just don’t count them!)

OOC NOTE: If you are a one-man family or the only family member present, you are welcome to join another noble house at their table. Just letter me which you are sitting with![​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

When? July 24th at 6:00 EST

Where? Imperial Progress (/tp Imperialprogress)

Why? Because a family dinner is a good way to interact with one another and summertime stargazing is 10/10

Who? Nobility (If you have a palest or house staff you wish to bring along, letter me and we can discuss!)

• Winner Winner x 4
    #1 Annie_Short, Jun 30, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2021
  2. Annie_Short

Annie_Short that short girl

[​IMG]

[​IMG]