Mikaela Weiss Laerin (re-post)

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by Ysellian, Jul 9, 2021.

1. Ysellian

Ysellian

Basic Information

Full Name: Mikaela Weiss Laerin

Race: Half Sihai

Sexuality: Asexual

Inventory Information

Piccolo Flute | Wooden

{Sword of Descension} - Family Heirloom (Broken)

Skill Information

+50 Proficiency Points | +10 Hobby Points | +5 Racial Boost (28 points left)

{+15 Points, +5 Racial Boost} Sword Combat

{+12 Points} Utility, Weapon, Finecraft, Armor & Farad (From Honed Skill) Metallurgy

{+5 Points} Strength Training

{+5 Hobby Points} Cooking Art

Body Information

Ectomorph | Athletic

Physical Stat: 25 (caps at 25) {Half Sihai | Half Isldar}

Weight: 155 lbs | 70 kg

Languages

Sulvaley Elven: Learnt From {Parents}

Wa’an: Learnt from {Parents}

Common: {Self Taught}

Special Traits/Spells/Mutations

Racial Skills (Half Sihai)
    [​IMG]

Blood Abilities (Graal Bloodline
    [​IMG]

Other Abilities (Strength Training)
    [​IMG]

Visual Information

Eye Color: Albino

Hair Color: White Blonde

Hair Style: Ponytail

Skin Color: Light

Character Description

‘A young-looking fellow, standing at 6'2ft. His hair is medium length, some of it tied in a ponytail, and white blonde, apart from an orange-red streak over his right eye. His outfit consists of maple leaf patterns, a gray shirt, and brown pants with a black drape that covers the left half of his body. He has a shoulder plate over his left shoulder. His right hand is bandaged with the reason of hiding burnt scars. He wears red pants which consist of the same maple leaf design on his top and black sandals with dark red tights with a black piece of leather on both legs that covers from slightly under his kneecaps to near his feet.’

Personality

Archetype: Celebrant, Rogue

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

General Attitude: Calm & Aloof

Outlook: Realist

Quirks: Sadism | Egoist

Faith: None​

Life Story

It came in breezes like any other day – children giggling about as maidens go off for their chores & men plow the fields. A place as such didn’t see much development and so reliance and validity were often veiled by dishonesty and superstition. But it was way more than that, way more than what they thought – it was what /he/ had done, what he offered to the elder of the village. And so came about his dominion with his cadets in command – chasing after the promise, which was made, chasing after the true pleasure which could be achieved. Some deserted the cause and were made to forget, kind enough as it was, though those who betrayed the house faced his wrath for a now deeper connection. Taking the one who had desired to go to greater extents to clench his thirst, he took him in – groomed him and prepared. The addicting vermillion drained down his throat before he was made capable of sustaining himself – the gift being given and a new generation being spurted, with the hopes of reaching the pinnacle of said achievable pleasure.

He took him in, to the awe of his family, cultivating him to his design – no care for his freedom and his self-control, spoiling a delicate in his fledgling state. Though time would later demand that he, with me and him, move someplace else for suspicions had slowly started to become active against the Weiss family with the villagers speaking of purges. Before the sparkles turned into a flame, they shifted to the hearth of his family – a mansion in the middle of nowhere. There he set them as maids and servants – looking after them through taking said time to invest into him when he had finally gained a sense of self with time. Repulsive arguments and parental tantrums broke about, and it became harder to tell whom he aligned more with – the favoritism leaving a bitter taste to the rest, even those who brought him into the world.

Albrecht, the one treating him like a family member disobeyed, desiring to get his second back from what he deemed the grasp of a puppeteer. Reluctance followed and so Mikaela’s first few steps into furthering himself as a blood-sucking beast began – the removal of his brother from the family being the first, not for anger or disappointment but safety and a promising future. With his (Albrecht) mental realm set to believe that he had finally lost all and now must seek a better objective for himself, Mikaela bid him farewell. Tarra, presenting more human emotions upon glancing on the act, learned to kneel – putting them at equal height, staring to his glistening eyes as she then promised a better future, a compensation for his charity, and a path to ascendance.

The host is the first and the last which had been introduced to the family, much more to Mikaela, now becoming their prime faith. Its way, its methods, its execution – fascinating to the mind of one whose way of living had been altered since his childhood, even with the freedom now granted to him he takes it in with pride. Slowly put through the tests of endurance – of body and soul – through teachings and quest, he had learned essential components in such arc to further empower his individualism and gain a superior sense of self, one who has seen and desires to show, one who wishes to see more and be imprisoned in such a continuous cycle of pleasure.

#1 Ysellian, Jul 9, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2021
  2. tinykenzie

tinykenzie no mourners, no funerals

Hello, I am not staff so you do not have to take my advice. With that said:

Here is the link on how you format the character application. You can even copy and paste the whole template into the forums post and fill in your own information. There is a lot of excessive information that would usually go under spoilers or not in that application at all. Most of the time, applications will be rejected if the formatting is wildly different like this, just from my own experience.

Here is the link to the template that you need!
    https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/character-applications-template.54735/

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ysellian

Ysellian

Ah, kk

They look about the same/self-explanatory though, but I'll keep in mind

4. Follower

Follower :3c Staff Member Roleplay Staff

• Like Like x 1
  5. Follower

@Ysellian After reviewing your application, a few things need to be corrected:
    • Please use the correct format for your application, as linked here. Whilst I understand you may have your own system, you must use the standard system that Massivecraft has so that there is no issue if your app reviewer changes.
    • Metallurgy comes in three point packs, and you have spent ten points. Please look through the Mettallurgy list and decide what three packs you want, and you can allocate that free point elsewhere.
    • Fishing is not a proficiency, please reallocate those points into one of the appropriate proficiencies listed here.
    Once you have corrected these errors, please tag me and I will review your application once more.

6. Ysellian

Ysellian

7. Follower

@Ysellian Hello, after reviewing the changes to your application, there are a few last things that need correction-
    • You are currently missing a Clothing and Height description in the Physical appearance section. This is required in order to ensure it follows the appropriate limits.
    • Your age must be listed, if you are playing a Sanguine that is 87, but appears to be physically 22, you must list both.
    • Please change Race to be listed as Half Sihai, rather than Hybrid. We have many different half races that could be considered that, so this is for clarification sake.
    • Your personality section is missing information regarding their religion. Even if it is that they hold no faith due to whatever reasons, it does need to be listed.
    • Inth's Gift 3 does not give access to additional Metallurgy packs. I believe you are referring to the Honed Skill ability, please correct this.
    • Please include information regarding how your character learned their proficiencies within your backstory.
    • In regards to eye color, please ensure that you are using the description befitting of Blood Eyes 4 from the Rokhaal kit.
    Once you have done this, tag me once more and I will review your application again.

8. Ysellian

Ysellian

Fixed:
    Honed Skill thing
    Race clarification
    Age & Faith clarification

The height and clothing description has been there
    I'm using the Graal bloodline not Rokhaal
    I wrote the backstory very vague, it was just that /he/ was sculpted to what his predecessor views fitting, so I thought I wouldn't need to clarify if I just say it like that.

but tbh feel free to reject it(I'm requesting you to), I cba