Faelor Tal'yind

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by hongkongmadaviet, Nov 29, 2020.

1. hongkongmadaviet

hongkongmadaviet

[​IMG]

“Our hopes rest with you, Faelor. If you fail, we all will suffer for it."
    "Oh, it's worse than that, cher. If I fail, I don' get paid.”

Full Name:
    Faelor “Fae” Tal’Yind Al'usra
    • Formal (Paternal) Name: Faelor Vrillaie-Solarent Voyagercoeur Tal’Ifer-Yinden Al'usra Wyverne de Marée Monte
    • Aliases: Maenad of Revelry, Mae, Maenad Al'usra
    Birthday: April 4, 280 AC
    Race: Mixed; Isldar & Ailor
    - Moon Vault Isldar (Predominant Parent); Carnvaal Ailor
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Preferred Weapon: Two 11 inch concealed steel daggers

Inventory
    Two 11in Steel Daggers on either calf
    One 6in Iron Dagger on right thigh
    Coinpurse {25 Regals}
    Beads of varying colors
    A basket (Sometimes)
    A small hand-sized Journal with incoherent writing
    10-15 2in steel throwing stars strapped to a belt around the hip, under the dress

Skill Information

Total Points: 50 Age Points + 10 Hobby Points = 60 Total Points

Combat/Core Profs.

• 16 Dagger Combat (16 Age)
    • 12 Light Ranged Combat (12 Age)
    • 9 Linguistic Science (9 Age)
    Hobby Profs.
    • 10 Baking Art (10 Hobby)
    • 5 Husbandry Art (5 Age) - {Ceardian Bloodhound - "Honey"}
    • 2 Dancing Art (2 Age)
    Misc. Profs
    • 3 Roguery {Wall Climb 3} (3 Age)
    • 3 Clockwork Environment (3 Age)

Body Shape
    • Physical Stat: (16 + (12 x 0.5) + (2 x 0.5) = 19.5) = 23
    • Body Shape: Muscular Body Shape
    • Body Fat: Average Body Fat
    Languages
    • Common (learned in childhood) 10/10 fluency
    • d’Ithanie (learned from parent (father)) 10/10 fluency
    • Sulvaley Altalar (learned from parent (mother)) 10/10 fluency; having made many friends that speak the language in Regalia, Faelor was able to regain her full fluency from childhood.
    • Daendroquin (learned from Maria and her time in Daenshore, 3 Linguistics Science) 10/10 fluency; spoken with her ex-lover, Maria, on Silverwind.
    • Wa'an (learned from Mian-fe, her roommate, 3 Linguistics Science) 6/10 fluency; spoken and learned from Mian-fe, she can keep up decent conversation and read the script.
    • K'alatibiri (learned from Taeron, her first friend, 3 Linguistic Science) 10/10 fluency; spoken and learned from her time in the Masaya, and from Taeron Fa'Salor, the first friend she made in Regalia.
    Special Traits/Spells/Mutations
    Racial Abilities
    • Skin Purge I
    • Age Control I
    • Empath Sense 5
    • Element Brand I
    • Element Control I
    Mundane Abilities
    • Roguery; {Wall Climb 3}
    Mutations
    • Pagan Horn
    Vampire Infected: Milot Bloodline [INACTIVE]
    • General Abilities: Servile Collar I, Afflicted Life I, Blood Feeding I, Blood Eyes I, Blood Curse I, Vampiric Form II, Cursed Soul I
    [Visual]
    Faelor’s body becomes like that of a satyr, with cloven hooves and digitigrade goat legs colored a pale pink (hooves, at best, feel like her regular boot if used to kick), with a small fluffy tail sprouting from the small of her back. Her skin becomes a darker pink, and her ears become larger and droop and curve like that of a sheep or cow, with tall goat horns sprouting on her head. Her hair becomes the pale pink of her legs, longer and more tightly curled. Her face is unrecognizable, her jaw shape just slightly off and her nose more curved, her eyes a bit larger in their crystalline crimson appearance.

[Voice]
    Her voice becomes unrecognizable, light and airy as if always on the verge of laughter. When she does actually laugh, the sound echoes and repeats even after she stops, for a period of time.

[Extra Aesthetics]
    Her blood becomes a bright gold color, with the consistency of wax on any surface, though this does not stop the rate at which she bleeds, and any dried blood flickers away like glitter after a period of time. Similarly, the scars she has become more prominent, a golden color, as if she was cracked and filled with molten gold. The gold is cool to the touch, but behaves like regular skin and is still just as easily torn. She cries golden tears, something that stains her own skin, but behaves like regular tears on any other surface.
    • Milot Abilities: Vintar Born I, Vintar Born II, Illuviation I, Mind Wall I, Mind Wall II, Mind Wall III, Mind Wall IV, Flux Shift V, Soul Burden I, Sustenance Gift I, Cursed Draw I
    Visual Information
    • Eye Color: Dark blue
    • Hair Color: Faded white/light gray
    • Hair Style: Short, just past her chin, cut roughly as if with a dagger.
    • Skin Color: Light tan; a crescent moon tattoo on her left shoulder, soul river tattoos circling her arms, and the Wa'an script for 'Doctor' tattooed on her left inner-wrist; a long and harsh scar across her stomache, the scar of a crown carved into her upper back.
    • Clothing: Light dresses and skirts, often silk or cotton. If in skirts, she's often in off-the-shoulder crop tops, with golden jewelry. All clothes are warm colored, often pink.
    • Height: 5’9
    • Misc.: In place of her ears are Clockwork Biotic prosthetics, allowing her back the hearing capabilities she once lost. || Two ram horns curl forwards from the center of her head, a reddish-brown color.
    Personality
    • Alignment: Chaotic Neutral - Faelor's actions often work for the benefit for herself and her allies/friends, with very little regard for others. She doesn't really care for big acts of malicious violence, so she gets away as a 'good' person, but she finds her fun in more subtle ways.
    • Personality Type: Campaigner
    • Religions:
      • Dragon Worship (5/10); Believed more specifically in Asaph, due to the teachings of her Isldarrin mother. Though, due to her time away from home, and her own leanings, she now follows the beliefs of the the Red Throne, and Qaarn, the Red Core. Particularly in the secondary throne of Magenta Palin.
      • Unionism (5/10); Worships the God Empress Ness, as a half-Ailor, she finds comfort in the god empress, along with the God Emperor Vess, due to her leanings as someone who loves freedom. Despite worshipping these patrons, however, she very loosely adheres to anything else Unionist, due to being almost entirely rejected by most sects due to being only half-Ailor.
    Weaknesses
    • Fear of heights; after being shoved off of the roof of the Crookback Emporium, Faelor hates heights that stand above the standard roof of a house, anything taller than 3 stories.
    • Fear of blood mimics; she hates specifically blood clones made by vampires, with their red eyes. She doesn't mind creatures and beings with red eyes, until she finds out they are blood mimics, and then it's KOS.

Relationships

Mian-fe; “...I think I'd kill for ya. Pick up that life again, for you, so, uh, that's somethin'... I trust you, Mian. You're a good one.” {Close Friend. 10/10}

Taeron Fa’Salor; “You've got the weight of the world on your shoulders... maybe take a break. Rest.” {Close Friend. 7/10}

Triss Aduro; "I'm sorry for who I was, an' what that made me do." {Lost(?) Love. 4/10}

Lock Render; "...You lived well... I'm proud of you, kid... I miss you, mon enfant..." {Son, Deceased.}

Helmina; "...Wonder where ya went, mon coeur..." {Lost Love. 5/10}

Eletha; "I'm happy for you, cher. M'glad t'consider y'family, cher." {Friend. 8/10}

Gale; "You're a good kid. Smarter than I'll ever be, pfhah. Go far, I believe in ya." {Son. 8/10}

Oma; "I think you're doin' well. I hope so... I was glad t'work an' fight alongside ya, for that brief time. Take care." {Friend. 6/10}

Hatharal; "...Take care, hm? Seeya on the other side, wherever that leaves us." {Friend/Ex-Desprince. 7/10}

Ana Cervantez; "You're a wicked medic, an' a fantastic friend. I owe y'more than I could possibly repay." {Friend. 6/10}

Life Story

Childhood:
    Faelor Tal’Ifer Yinden was born April 4th, 280 AC, to Francois Yinden and Maeyn Tal’Ifer, in the port town of Maree Monte, Ithania. Her father, Francois, was a native Ithanian baker, while her mother was an Isldarrin mercenary that worked locally for the townsfolk. As such, Faelor was raised very much in a jack-of-all-trades manner, able to adapt and learn quickly, despite a lack of proper schooling. Her father teaches her to dance and bake, her mother teaches her to wield knives and of Isldarrin culture and religion. By the age of 15, she’s working alongside her father in the bakery, and sparring with her mother in the evenings in the square, entertaining the younger children of the town with their acrobatics.

After a while, however, she grew… bored. She was tired of town life, and wanted to explore the world. And so, 2 weeks after her 18th birthday, her parents bid her farewell at the ports as she went to travel the world, carrying with her only a satchel of clothing, and a few crates of goods to sell at the markets, to earn her keep.

Young Adulthood:
    For 2 years, Faelor travelled the world. She went through Daen to Daenshore and found a merchants guild, joining up and travelling with them. She jumped from market to market, going down the Altalar Principalities, and through the islands off the coast of the Daen continent. Two years after that, she made the voyage to Farah’deen, working and selling in markets along the coast, from the Qadir Collective, to the Masaya, to Hadravia.

She travelled as much of Aloria as she could, considering a trip to Dexai, before ultimately deciding to visit home before making such a journey. She’d been away in the East for two years, only receiving letters every so often, and wanted to see her family in person once more. She boarded a boat headed for Ithania, from the Qadir Collective, and bid farewell to the guild she had travelled with till then.

It is at this point, at the age of 22, that disaster struck. After a couple months at sea, a severe storm hit the ship Faelor was travelling on. The ship fell off course, and happened upon an island, ramming into a rocky cliffside due to the storm. Faelor, herself, barely survived, swimming along the shore, battered by waves as she finally made it up the beach, only her satchel with her as she collapsed on the sand. After a brief rest, once the storm cleared, she could make out the lights of a town some ways away, and ventured to it. There, she found out the island she and the rest of the survivors found themselves on, was none other than Silverwind, the island of Pirates.

Adulthood:
    The items she had that had value were very quickly stolen from her, including her money, leaving her with her clothes and her weathered leather satchel as her only possessions. But Faelor adapted quickly to the island, getting work at a tavern, for a woman named Maria Istellin. Fae and Maria got on like a house on fire, and were fast friends, and eventual lovers. They were happy, Fae was happy.

But, and there’s always a but, money was tight. And Fae, seeing a job offer one night for a bounty to retrieve a debt owed… took up the offer. Just like that, Fae was off most nights on various odd jobs, threatening and fighting, though never killing. She didn’t tell Maria, though she got odd looks for the bruises and scrapes she came home with.

The change was gradual… but change she did. Faelor stopped blinking and turning away jobs that required more… violence. After two years, she was maiming, operating as a loose hound for debt collectors. After 4 years, she was cutting off limbs to collect as payment that couldn’t be made… and, after 5 years, she stopped turning away assassinations. She took job after job, and she loved it, she revelled in it. Maria didn’t ask about the money but… she never stopped looking worried for Faelor’s injuries. They loved each other, still, but it was… tense.

One night, 6 years into Silverwind, age 28, Faelor came home late… too late. She came home battered and bloodied, blood pouring from her ears… a job had gone wrong. Terribly and horribly wrong. She got cocky, and she got caught. She said as much to Maria, finally confessing what she got up to in the night, after all these years. Maria got, understandably, pissed. She yelled, then, realizing Fae couldn’t hear, wrote how angry she was. They fought for weeks as Fae recovered, barely able to hear. Then, Fae asked Maria to leave with her. They had enough money, they could. But Maria refused to use any blood money Fae had, and refused to leave the island that was her home… and Fae just. Left anyway, the coward she was. Leaving her then fiance nothing but a letter and a necklace, taking enough money for a ticket to board a boat headed for Regalia.

Present:
    Faelor has been in the city for 9 months, and has experienced more in this hell city than anywhere else she’s travelled, even Silverwind. She’s found a family she can’t live without, and loves more than anything, and a home, on the Crown Isle.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    #1 hongkongmadaviet, Nov 29, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2022
  2. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

Picking up for staff review.

3. hongkongmadaviet

hongkongmadaviet

@Katiesc No rush for review, just realized some mistakes during the week, as I helped a friend with their own app. Clarified the races I was using for racial boosts, fixed physical stat (though that's still maxed at 25), and put my 1 unused point into Dagger Combat making it 16. :)

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  4. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

Wheeze looks great, Approved.

5. hongkongmadaviet

hongkongmadaviet

@Katiesc Need a re-review please, did a bit of sheet overhaul :) Prof points moved around, added a language with linguistics, expanded on religious beliefs, and expanded a bit with her life story (changing some things with her childhood to fit more with the two cultures she would've grown up with), went a bit more in depth with her time on Silverwind :) Changes made in purple :)

6. hongkongmadaviet

hongkongmadaviet

7. Caelamus

Caelamus Sir Honeybear the chronic druid main

Hello I will be claiming this for review!

8. Caelamus

Approved.

9. hongkongmadaviet

hongkongmadaviet

@Caelamus Simple one sentence change in backstory, and prof change due to the removal of javelin combat. Switched to spear, kept all the same points and the boost. Changes made in purple.

10. Caelamus

Approved.

11. hongkongmadaviet

hongkongmadaviet

@Caelamus Small age-up and points update :) Maxed out her Baking Arts, removed Sailing Arts. Added something to her backstory I've been considering for a bit, along with werebeast abilities that are currently Dormant. Changes made in Purple :)

12. Caelamus

Approved.

13. hongkongmadaviet

hongkongmadaviet

@Caelamus Sanguine Update due to IC Event. Added to the backstory to explain what happened, along with the bloodline and 4 chosen abilities. Beast shift descriptions and a phys stat change due to becoming a Barghest. Changes made in Red :)

14. Caelamus

15. hongkongmadaviet

hongkongmadaviet

@Caelamus Uh. Vampire Update go brr, so I swapped Faelor over to a bloodline that works better for her character (Milot), listed the abilities and the vampiric form desc., adjusted the backstory to fit. Changes made in Red :)

16. Caelamus

Approved.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  17. hongkongmadaviet

hongkongmadaviet

@Caelamus Birthday Update :) She got aged up a year, and her prof points got all swapped around because some profs I've never used and I wanted to add in others that would make sense for her character. Swapped out Vocal Singing and Spear Combat because I never used them, and shuffled around those points. Added in Statecraft Command and Dancing Art. Her backstory is changed to reflect loosing spear and gaining Dancing. Added a language from IC learning (w/ a paragraph in her backstory). Fixed her Phys Stat to reflect removing Spear combat and adding Dancing. Changes made in Purple :)

18. Caelamus

Approved.

19. hongkongmadaviet

hongkongmadaviet

@Caelamus Update with the new prof point system! Changes made in Purple :)

20. Caelamus

Approved.

21. hongkongmadaviet

hongkongmadaviet

@Caelamus Slight points reshuffle. Removed a language, and swapped out some proficiencies because they haven't been used in RP. Changes made in Purple :)

22. Caelamus

Approved.

23. hongkongmadaviet

hongkongmadaviet

@Caelamus So sorry for yet another update, but this with Half-Race stuff. Specified her Predominant Parent for her Half-Race and listed her racial abilities. Changes made in Purple :)

24. Caelamus

Approved.

25. hongkongmadaviet

hongkongmadaviet

@Caelamus Hello :) Decided what to do with my final 3 points, put them into schooling and changed my backstory lightly because of it. Changes made in Purple :)

26. Caelamus

Approved.

27. hongkongmadaviet

hongkongmadaviet

@Caelamus Small update! Removed Artifact Knowledge and messed around with my points a bit to add Husbandry Art, getting a pet IC. Changes made in Purple :)

EDIT: Removed schooling and Skodje the language, as neither was really useful for the character nor were they used in RP. Left those points unused for the moment, as I am working on a backstory rework and I'll reinvest the points when I have finished that :)

#27 hongkongmadaviet, Jul 8, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2021
  28. hongkongmadaviet

hongkongmadaviet

@Caelamus Bump! Updated the backstory since the previous @, not changing the color cause it was re-written entirely. Has the same main points, just didn't like the wording. Along with adding a mutation and setting her vampirism to inactive. Changes still in Purple, along with the previous update :)

29. Caelamus

Approved.

30. hongkongmadaviet

hongkongmadaviet

@Caelamus Update w/ the cahal release! Unfortunately had to remove the broodism, but with that I've shuffled my points slightly in order to use the unused points I had. Changes made in Purple :) / removed from the page entirely.

31. Caelamus

Approved.