Regalia Build Assistance Requests

Discussion in 'Build/Permission/Assistance Applications' started by WaterDruppel, Apr 17, 2020.

1. EdnaMode_

EdnaMode_ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ Staff Member World1

Accepted.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Iyyiushi

Iyyiushi Refugee

IG username: @Iyyiushi
    Location: (include coordinates if possible) Altalaan greenhouse 2636,6107
    Request: (include what rooms/features you want): Adding statues for the Estellian Pantheon of Gods
    Style and Colors: (include the theme and color palette you want). Altalar thematic statues representative of the individual Pantheon of Gods. ( https://wiki.massivecraft.com/Faith_of_Estel#The_Pantheon_of_Gods )
    Note: As per https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/commoner-executives-report-iii.93966/#post-1009610 The statues were already ordered IC.

3. Yigit

Yigit Undertaker

Accepted.

4. Prizm_PxlPC

Prizm_PxlPC

IG username: Prizm_PxlPC
    Request: Making the Artifices Natura shop. Top floor being the gallery showcasing pottery, glasswork and sculptures. The kiln on the ground floor can be preserved. Bottom floor being workshop consisting of the Potter's wheel, the goldsmith table, sculpting platform, with storage of various materials.
    Style and Colors: The top floor would be of green and brown, while the lower floor workshop would be mostly of stone bricks.

Note: the request was accepted earlier before the shop was moved to Boulevard 9. Therefore the shop is still currently the Scorched Ember's Forge, which is the predecessor of the region.

5. Yigit

Yigit Undertaker

Still accepted. Will get to work on this today.

6. Gwyndo

Gwyndo Scottish Egg

• IG username: Gwyndo
    • Location: Underground fight pit at The Emporium | 1794 / 74 / 6410
    • Request:
      • I would like to request that the underground area be upgraded and given a new and improved aesthetic, with the general theme of a gritty, underground medieval fight club.
        • Most importantly, a revamped fight pit.
        • To have the current region located here expanded to encompass the entire underground area / fight pit. Athelois is okay with me making this request.
        • The "Square Go Fight Club" sign moved to the top of the stairs to make it easier to find.
        • An area for lessons with heavy bags and weight lifting gear to train.
        • If it can fit, a small bar-side for spectators to order drinks and place bets
        • Area(s) for spectators to sit with a view of the fights
        • If it can fit, a statue or some reference to legendary warriors like Airdhan, Braihd, Cadoc, and Agru
    • Style and Colours:
      • For style, an overall Scottish, Caeren, Viking-esque theme, melded with the typical 'rundown' aesthetic seen throughout staff builds in crookback would be perfect.
    • For colours, whatever looks nicest. I'd ask for Purple and Black because they're the Lecgaen Sigil colours, but if those colours don't look good or don't fit then I'm open to anything really :) I'd also like for this banner to make an appearance: Banner Link.

7. Bunemma

Bunemma guinea pig gremlin Staff Member World2

Accepted.

8. Maeovika

Maeovika Maeovika

》IGN Username: Maeovika

》Location: Boulevard7 , 2135 / 67 / 6365

》Request:
    ⫸ So, the overall setting is a veterinary clinic.
    ⫸ As you enter, I would like to keep one seating area with the counter along the back wall.
    ⫸ Along the right wall of the main floor, a bunch of different fairly large cages filled with animals. From cats to dogs to birds
    to bunnies if possible to get some grass on the floor. A large section of the room should be for the animals.
    ⫸ Downstairs, it should be a room for surgery and a room and a room for regular checkups.
    ⫸ The walls in the downstairs room should have supplies related to each room if possible please.
    ⫸ If possible, can you change the pink flowers from outside to carrots on one, potatoes and beetroots so it looks like crops
    for the animals.

》Style and Colours:

For the styles: a modernesque looking vet clinic. Very sterile and clean but also safe for animals too. Not a specific culture.

⫸ For the colours: Pastel blues and whites with hints of darker blues here and there.

9. Bunemma

Accepted.

10. RaggedyGrace

RaggedyGrace Speaking in hieroglyphics Staff Member Roleplay Staff

• IG username: RaggedyGrace
    • Request:
      • Most importantly, the left corner of the building to be countered off with enough room to allow space for workers behind it. An area has already been marked off for the counter, but if it needs to be moved that's aok. As well, maybe a seat by the counter if there's enough space. Besides that, a small display case in the other corner along (If there's room) with a business sign outside saying "Eflaln's Roost" please.
      • Behind the counter, there should be a place for cooking and brewing tea please. Also an opened window to let desserts cool down if it's allowed.
    • Style and Colors:
      • Style: A sophisticated but still a warm bakery/tea shop. It's mostly tidy, but has a lively sense to it. Mostly Sollerian theme, but with a hint of Leutz to it.
      • Colors: Mainly Red and dark grey, and some accenting with brown please.
    (Thank you to whoever picks this up ;w;)

11. Yigit

Yigit Undertaker

Accepted and finished, enjoy.

12. soggytoenails

soggytoenails Decogator Supremium

IG username: soggytoenails
    Location: /tp Regalia - Boulevard5 - (2160/67/6360) Burning Bridges Medical Clinic
    Request: Requesting exterior edits for back entrance.
    • Change banner overhang from blue wool to orange and yellow wool
    • If possible, add hanging minecraft banners to where the business sign used to be (white base with orange cross). There's currently no business sign on the upside down spruce plank staircase, so if we can add banners there instead, that would be great.
    [​IMG]

Style and Colors: Orange and white. The business is more of a commoner's clinic. So nothing too fancy.

13. joglak

joglak Refugee

IG username: joglak
    Location: /tp fasttravel, Cillenburgh Estate (5th row, 2nd column).
    Request:
    • For all outside wool and glass to be changed to black and cyan, or clear glass panes if they'd look better with the building structure.
    • Remove the Dragon statues in the front pond or transfer them to something that resembles that of the Faith of Estel religion.
    • Change the white concrete of the estate to something more fitting with the black and cyan glass and wool, as well as the Altalaan style. Discretion is left to the builder of what that'd be if accepted/possible.
    Style and Colors: Black and Cyan, clear glass where applicable/needed, Altalaan/Solvaan style.

14. EdnaMode_

EdnaMode_ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ Staff Member World1

Both Accepted.

15. Northern_Ireland

Northern_Ireland Official Account for the NI Secretary of State

• IG username: Northern_Ireland
    • Location: (include coordinates if possible) X: 7013 Z: 2467 (Planatation Estate)
    • Request: (include what rooms/features you want)
      • Bottom floor re-done, particularly the lounge left when walking in from entrance.
      • Bottom floor kitchen removed and dining room expanded.
      • Library / museum area added on the bottom floor.
      • Staircase re-worked to be more open.
      • Top floor bedroom kept largely the same, though with the area just before being turned into a large office.
      • Gym replaced with a Leutz-Vix fencing room and viewing area.
      • I would prefer to add signs to these locations to aid whoever picks this to elaborate on what I mean.
    • Style and Colors: (include the theme and color palette you want)
      • I'm quite fond of the existing colours however I would like some aspects of my house colours (Dark and light gray) incorporated to a minor degree. Similarly I would like some more incorporation of refined highland/eriunin wood feel to a minor degree- but with the vast majority of the interior maintaining it's luxurious plantation aesthetic.

16. Yigit

Yigit Undertaker

Accepted.

17. Prizm_PxlPC

Prizm_PxlPC

• IG username: Prizm_PxlPC
    • Request: Several changes to the shop: Increase overall lighting (After installing shaders and resource pack it becomes way too dark); remove the counter facing outwards to the main street and replace with a wall with windows; make an entrance at the wall to the left of the shop (entering direction, not exit) that can connect the outdoor kiln, while fencing off the outer sides of the kiln area.
    • Style and Colors: As usual, green and brown.
    P.S. Really sorry for the repeated requests, but I truly can't see a thing in the shop at the moment, especially in the upper floor.

#257 Prizm_PxlPC, Jul 10, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2021
  18. uwuMaple

uwuMaple arf :3

• IG username: Tsar_Maple
    • Request: All placed on this Google Doc
    • Style and Colors: Black/Red/Orange w/ gold accents

19. Bunemma

Accepted!

20. kdeeks

kdeeks Local New Regalian Factory

• IG username: kdeeks
    Request: The renovation of the Gothenburg Estate including the following rooms & structures. There are signs placed about the estate to give further context & denote the locations of these rooms.
    • Intense intimidating large Office decorated with war memorabilia
    • Large long single dining room table
    • Cigar lounge/Man cave area
    • Open bar and lounge for drinking attached to the courtyard
    • Gameroom semi-overlapping with the bar area.
    • Additional bedrooms for family members including in unused roof space on west end of the estate
    • Oversized and aggressive map room
    • Some minor open fire lighting
    • Tea room & noble woman's hangout chamber
    • Raised and high podium for speaking area in the courtyard, two stairs on either side
    • Small museum
    • Armory
    • Alchemy lab & Clockwork workshop
    • Hypothetical bell in one tower ( Not too dead set on this but if the builder feels its possible we'd like it )
    • Guard & Servant quarters (separate)
    • Family living room
    • Library/study area
    • Extremely open courtyard
    • Removal of much of the greenery. We think some greenery is nice but there is far too much at the estate for our purposes.
    • Replace overhanging leaves in the courtyard with hanging banners. Minimize hanging lanterns, We want as open as possible.
    • Aesthetically militaristic, scattered cases for display and armor statues wherever convenient and best looking.
    • An actually smoking smoke stack somewhere, we always cookin' some grub.
    • Style and Colors: Dark Blue, Black, Gold. We are aiming for a very brutish sort of look with the fine trim of the blue-blood decadence. Darker wood indoors as to drown out a lot of the stone outside. A cold European castle sort.

• Informative Informative x 1
  21. WaterDruppel

WaterDruppel [put cool title here] Staff Member World3

Accepted, though I will be adjusting some of the requested rooms as I see fit.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  22. dimetros

dimetros unironic scalie

• IG username: dimetros
    • Request: The general theme is a hunt shop in terms of aesthetics; I'd like a few specific features.
      • Two separate counters- one bigger and more central than the other. The bigger one will be for selling the shops main wares, while the smaller one will be used bartering. It'd be nice to have the one painting that looks like a notice board hanging over the bigger one.
      • A candle somewhere in the main shop room.
      • Accents with scale-patterned blocks.
      • Plants hanging from the ceiling, and two potted plants on display outside- as well as a bird decohead lurking by the door.
      • Skulls, bones, lamps, on display on shelves. Anything that could indicate a pelt on display on the walls- and if you can manage it, a Longmaw Spear displayed on the wall.
      • Display shelves for wild goods, like pelts, bones, etc.
      • A seating area in the main room where customers can hang about and chat.
      • A tiny, separate room for storing perishables- mostly meat?
      • A small-ish separate room, which would be a staff lounge with a tiny kitchen and somewhere to wash your hands. A few places to sit would be good, and a few glass bottles/decoheads to indicate an alchemy station.
    • Style and Colors: Allar themed- greens and browns, blue accents. A little humble looking!
    I'm completely new to decorating on Minecraft, let alone Massive. Please let me know if you need any clarification!

#262 dimetros, Jul 12, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2021
  23. Hemingway7

Hemingway7 unenlightened centrist

24. SpunSugar

SpunSugar Audacity Vendor

Accepted

25. Bunemma

Accepted!

• Constructive Constructive x 1
  26. Eccetra

Eccetra Rat Mumther

• IG username: Eccetra
    • Request:
      • The interior of the stall is perfect already! I'd just like to request the color scheme to be changed to purple and yellow.
      • Additionally, I've been given permission by Athelois to request an extension of the region, so that it includes the hallway across from the stall. I won't block the hallway in any way-- it's solely so I can place itemframes and shelves/signs on the wall opposite the stall (which I intend to use for the shop's inventory)!
    That's all! Thankyou!

27. Acosmism

Acosmism Sugar Parental Unit

• IG username: Acosmism
    • Location: Azure Fitness Club in commercehall6 (I am sorry I don’t have the coordinates!!)
    • Request: The actual interior design/structure and placement of everything is fine as-is! All that needs to be done really is maybe flattening out the arena in the center so it’s not like a raised stage but it is still very much clearly an arena, and then a change to the colors and theme.
    • Style and Colors: With the main “theme” colors being blue and white, if there is some way to integrate a little bit of higher-class-like decoration that would be great as well, especially on the lower level near like the sauna for instance.

28. JamiJam017

JamiJam017

IG username:

JamiJam019

Flame of the Flame Forge, right outside of greygate. Coords 2169 - 67 - 6299

Request:

As we (Kassambaras) were accepted to move due to IC reasons, I would like to keep the overall look and just finish everything around the back, put in a forge in the far corner some benches for crafting and a table for meetings. As soon as you come down the stairs, the wall to the right I want armour racks with different types of armour for display. Also if you can finish the serving counter and put like chairs and a book there. Possibly ventilation, as it is an underground forge. As for the outside just change the name to The Scorching Embers Forge.

Style and Colors: (include the theme and color palette you want) I want to keep the colour scheme going that is already within the forge.

• Winner Winner x 2
  29. AColorfulPigeon

AColorfulPigeon Acelina Litvinova<3

• IG username: AColorfulPigeon
    • Location: (include coordinates if possible): I do not know the coordinates but-- it's the Zirenhalle Estate
    • Request: (include what rooms/features you want):
    • Outside (If possible): A wrap-around garden of sorts, with a sparring pit and gazebo.
    • First Floor- Entrance, Kitchen, Ballroom, Bar/Gaming room, Spa, Dining hall, Tailoring room, Lounge.
    • Second Floor- Five bedrooms need decorating, and a family lounge.
    • Third Floor- Alchemy room
    • Style and Colors: (include the theme and color palette you want)- Cottage Core vibes, but make it fancy. Greens, Blues, and White.
    We also have signs explaining where we would like things-- Thank you <3

30. Shirriff

Shirriff NEW YOHK BAY BEE

IGN: Chalatenango
    Request:
    • Workstations where engineers can 'rent' workspaces (preferably 3)
    • Store counter to sell technology
    • Clockwork Golem station room
    • Meeting room for a technology society
    Style and Colors: Black & dark blue, Prussian and/or German.

31. Prizm_PxlPC

Prizm_PxlPC

• IG username: Prizm_PxlPC
    • Request: Several changes to the shop: Increase overall lighting (After installing shaders and resource pack it becomes way too dark); remove the counter facing outwards to the main street and replace with a wall with windows; make an entrance at the wall to the left of the shop (entering direction, not exit) that can connect the outdoor kiln, while fencing off the outer sides of the kiln area.
    • Style and Colors: As usual, green and brown.
    Seemed to be ignored and overlooked last time. A repost.

32. Bunemma

Accepted, @Patsie was working on it IIRC.

Accepted!

33. Bunemma

Accepted!

34. Bunemma

Accepted!

35. Nathan

Nathan Regalian Patrician

• IG username: Nathanovik
    • Request:
    Bottom Floor
    - Open, spacious event area with a large, long dining table facing a ballroom and stage with piano.
    - Keep the bath where it is
    - Kitchen can be kept where it is or moved to the basement depending on space
    - Lounges placed around the event area. I love the lounge with the fireplace as is.

2nd Floor
    - Unionist Chapel
    - Court Mage/Scholar Quarters
    - Grand Library with sitting areas

3rd floor
    - Duke's Master Bedroom and Office for 1 on 1 meetings with fireplace. More closed off from the rest of the estate.
    - 2 Guest Bedrooms
    - Guard Captain's Office
    - Lounge for more private meetings.

- Unionist Chapel
    - Court Mage/Scholar Quarters
    - Grand Library with sitting areas by windows if possible

Basement
    - War Room
    - Armory and Small Forge
    - Alchemy Table and Storage Area
    - Holding Cell/Storage room with a door
    - Guards Barracks and Servants Quarters

Note: This is all negotiable and can be changed around if needed. If something doesn't fit somewhere, it can be moved to a different floor.
    • Style and Colors: I like the atmosphere of the estate in its current form, with dim lighting and house colors on display at large. I'd especially like the bottom floor to be more open than it is now, to allow for a larger, connected event area which can hold a lot of people. Whereas the upper floors can be sectioned off. House Castley colors are Red, Magenta, and Gold. A Castley minecraft banner can be provided.

36. WaterDruppel

Both accepted!

37. canaaa

canaaa tea gremlin Staff Member PR2

IG username:
    canaaa​
    Request:
    • The entire floor plan on the second & third floors to be relaid/redone, emphasis on freer spaces with wide doorways that can be blocked off with glass if people need
      • See first floor for examples - all doorways can be closed if necessary w/ glass
      • If the stairs need to be moved that's fine
    • Observatory, library, magic space & tinkering area on the top floor for Isabelle - include little nods to astronomy/astrology and alchemy please
    • Altar/religion space for Caius, meant for him to bring people to confess or ease their worries. Like a tiny little personal church for him and his flock
    • A party room for Fabien, full of little areas to make use of and big lounge chair aesthetics. Draw inspo from the Howlester one. Will maybe be used for frat meetings.
    • Art studio for Lorraine, with a big desk and an area for her rabbits. Maybe some sort of tiny little range for them. Paints, pottery, sketch materials. Lots of paintings on the walls.
    • Office for Milena, with a desk and a set of chairs in front of it.
      • If you can also fit a meeting space around a central table that can fit a few (like 8-12), that would be lovely.
      • Somewhere to highlight the Death of Air 1x2 painting
    • Opulent hosting space - bigger than the current fireplace lounge, it fills up
    • A second hosting space the same size as the current lounge
      • themed after smoky dens and offered liquor on-tap with champagne just out. A more “intimate” lounge
    • Smaller hosting space, seat 4-6
    • Somewhere to stick a shrine to Vess, Almar, Ness that isn't Caius’s place because those are the family patrons
    • If we could throw the Briar Knight in the atrium in a glass case that would be wonderful
      • He’s already out there, just not encased
    • Somewhere to display the Ithania painting and the Milena vanity painting nicely - both are 2x2 but I would rather them both be focus pieces in different lounges rather than both tossed into one
    • Orchard retouches
      • Please include a set walking path, benches, and 1-2 picnic blankets, as well as more flowers
    • Servant space
      • A table for them to sit at communally
      • Beds, please
        • Don’t build a ton - we’ll assume there’s enough for everyone
      • Armory for guards
      • Training/sparring area (can be in armory)
    • Ballroom rework
      • Bring refreshments to the front of the stage to entice guests inward instead of bunching up
      • Redo decoration for more plant life and a visually more appealing hosting space like the atrium
      • Maybe more chandeliers?
    • A guest room if you can fit it, just to throw people staying over in
    • Bedrooms for the family
      • This doesn't have to be anything big or actual if there is space, we can all use prop bedrooms. Don't need more than two. (but also if we can fit them as a last thing to squeeze, they'd be nice and we can talk about what those look like then)
    Style and Colors:
    Marble aesthetics, lighter wood. I love natural light, big windows, and leaves and nature aesthetics. Lots of shrubs, plants, flowers. The first floor is a perfect showcase of style, but with more nature. I also love the idea of it being a little Versailles - meant to showcase the house’s grandeur and splendor.

I’d love to have a more open floor plan - I’m not super into tight hallways and little doorways. Just give us the little areas to close doors off with glass if we need to.

House colors are cyan/blue and green/lime (whichever looks best). No silver, only gold. House animal is the peacock, if that helps with inspiration.

We have 3 titles, so hopefully that's enough to get access to the full estate (I don't know if there are any hidden areas).​

• Winner Winner x 1
  38. WaterDruppel

You cannot request outside areas such as to the orchard, and due to the size of this list, creative freedom shall be applied where-ever necessary, but otherwise it's accepted.

39. Kadius

Kadius

IGN - Kadius
    Location - Willowship3 (2218, 68, 6272)
    Request - Due to how little it is, as I don't even know if it has a basement, all I really need is a small forge, a pottery setup, and a couple of shelves with a tiny front desk in order to really tie everything together. Lighter woods with a green-white color palette would be greatly appreciated, Altalar architecture mixed with nature influence is the main goal with this! Overall, a quaint little altalar shop for a handful of artisans is the vibe I'm shooting for! Thank you!
    Style and Colors - Green and white, gold if a third color is needed though personally I don't really want much of a third color. Lighter woods with an overall Altalar-Nature vibe! Quaint should be the idea.

40. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

IG Username: Katiesc
    Request: The bottom level will be the pawn shop tier set up, a counter and various knick-knacks lining the walls. The above would act as an office/desk set up for meetings for trade/services that need to be held out of view. For future delivery services including holding someone captive to hand off, a handy dandy ((hidden)) iron cage of sorts would be nice.
    Style and Colors:
    • Colours: Blues and oranges, reds.
    • Style: Pirate feels, storage clutter for both levels. Honestly the appearance of squishing anything and everything into the fence shop, fabric drapes, exotic/foreign feeling, globes, maps, anything that would give the feeling of the sea, docks, treasure, as well as smuggling den full of contraband that most likely was possessed through illegal means. Any sort of references that would give an overall musty sort of ship feeling, landlocked pirates and the likes (Pirates of The Caribbean, Treasure Planet, Black Sails inspiration).