Art Auction Custom Altalar Skin Raffle | Free Skins :3

Discussion in 'Massive Auction House' started by Bunemma, Jun 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bunemma

Bunemma guinea pig gremlin Staff Member World2

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    [​IMG]

Hello there!

Recently I became obsessed with the Minoor altalar subrace. Green hair, barter economy, what’s not to love? I saw my friend WaterDruppel host a raffle for Qadir skins -- and thought it’d be a great idea to do too!

Originally I was going to limit the skins to Minoor, but wasn’t sure there’d be enough reception or enough people wanting to play them to justify an entire raffle. So instead, I’m allowing all players interested in or already playing altalar to try their hand at winning a free skin!

[​IMG]

・ 。゚☆: 1) Only enter the raffle if you already play, or plan on playing an Altalar at least semi-regularly. I want to give skins to people that’ll actually use them!
    ・ 。゚☆: 2) Each player is limited to submitting their name once. Please don’t submit for other people, and instead direct them to the thread so they can post themselves.
    ・ 。゚☆: 3) If you win, please don’t give away the skin to someone else without my permission. If you require any additional edits to the skin afterwards, even weeks down the line, please let me know so I can do them for you! You’re free to use the skin for personal use, but I retain ownership rights to it.
    ・ 。゚☆: 4) The raffle will run for two days. I’ll announce the winners on Saturday the 26th, somewhere between 12-3 PM EST.
    ・ 。゚☆: 5) I’ll do my best to complete the skins relatively quickly, but please keep in mind I have commissions to upkeep and a real life. They shouldn’t take more than two weeks to get to.
    ・ 。゚☆: 6) Please be concise and detailed with your references!

[​IMG]

・ 。゚☆: Username: (IGN)
    ・ 。゚☆: Character Name: (Link character app if applicable)
    ・ 。゚☆: Altalar Subrace: (Solvaan, Teledden, Minoor, etc.)
    ・ 。゚☆: Basic Description: (Hair colour & style, eye colour, skin tone, general clothing style)
    ・ 。゚☆: References: (Any images for outfits, appearances, or even a pinboard with the general ‘vibe’ of the character)

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 4
  2. tinykenzie

tinykenzie no mourners, no funerals

・ 。゚☆: Username: tinykenzie
    ・ 。゚☆: Character Name: Illidari Ashlindour
    ・ 。゚☆: Altalar Subrace: Fin’ullen
    ・ 。゚☆: Basic Description: Stark black hair, usually wears it down to her waist with some in the front, swoops bangs to the left. Dark red eyes from vampirism. Very pale pinkish skin tone. Out fits often consist of deep reds, blacks, golds, and similar colors.
    ・ 。゚☆: References: Pinterest board

#2 tinykenzie, Jun 24, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2021
  3. DogVibes

DogVibes

・ 。゚☆: Username: DogVibes
    ・ 。゚☆: Character Name: Vaegon Tamara
    ・ 。゚☆: Altalar Subrace: Suvial Altalar
    ・ 。゚☆: Basic Description: Crimson hair, shoulder length, slightly wavy. Golden brown eyes. Dark skin. Wears fancy clothing, usually aligned with purple or black, looks decently noble, sometimes showy... if it shows parts of his back, he also has a golden tattoo of wings on his back. Has golden tattoos, in the form of tear drops on his face and spirals on his left hand.
    ・ 。゚☆: References: [​IMG]
    His current skin that I edited myself, it's not that good. I just wanted to get together a skin for him for temporary purposes.
    [​IMG]
    And a little Picrew to give you kind of an idea (minus the tattoos that I had an awful attempt at recreating and the clothes.)

#3 DogVibes, Jun 24, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2021
  4. Rowet

Rowet support main Supremium

• ・ 。゚☆: Username: Qoll
    • ・ 。゚☆: Character Name: Omaberos ( x )
    • ・ 。゚☆: Altalar Subrace: Solvaan.
    • ・ 。゚☆: Basic Description: A stunted Altalar; having raven-black hair, directly contrasting the Solvaan's typical blonde locks. Accompanied with sunken, stormy blue eyes; as well as they seem to always be wearing a necklace with a ring on it. They have sunkissed skin with freckles.
    • ・ 。゚☆: References:
      • Pinboard - [ x ]
      • Outfit ref 1 - [ x ]
      • Appearance ref 1 - [ x ]
    • I would also like it if u could incorporate a red cape if I am picked! Thank you!!

#4 Rowet, Jun 24, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2021
  5. Iyyiushi

Iyyiushi Refugee Supremium

・ 。゚☆: Username: (IGN) @Iyyiushi
    ・ 。゚☆: Character Name: (Link character app if applicable) Arayaa Leslyaan
    ・ 。゚☆: Altalar Subrace: (Solvaan, Teledden, Minoor, etc.) "Suvial"
    ・ 。゚☆: Basic Description: (Hair colour & style, eye colour, skin tone, general clothing style) Hindi Sari or Tandav outfits. Hair is kept orderly - a lengthy ponytail. Barefoot.
    upload_2021-6-24_15-57-26.png
    ・ 。゚☆: References: (Any images for outfits, appearances, or even a pinboard with the general ‘vibe’ of the character) The outfit from this video:

Example of jewelry ideas: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/383228249551390781/ https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/379709812338110955/

6. Kadius

Kadius

Username: Kadius
    Character Name: Ceres La’kshmii
    Altalar Subrace: Minoor
    Basic Description: Mint Green hair, green eyes, I do have a skin that you can look at. She generally dresses in the typical minoor style or loose Teledden styles.
    References: The Minoor Wiki Page is a good reference
    Face Jewlery
    Clothing (General Minoor Style on the Page) I would like the clothing colors to be primary white and secondary gold
    Hair Style I would like Hairstyle B on that image with longer curly strands of hair running down her front! Also, gold bands holding the hair. Thank you so much!

7. seoulmate

seoulmate Queenbreaker

・ 。゚☆: Username: seoulmate
    ・ 。゚☆: Character Name: Ilmadia Yllarieth, app here x
    ・ 。゚☆: Altalar Subrace: Suvial
    ・ 。゚☆: Basic Description: White and black tight braids, silver eyes, and jewels within her hair.
    iliskunk.png
    ・ 。゚☆: References: I don't have any exact references! Just Suvial witch vibes, messing with sorcery and occult stuff
    666d146d82b8d4bbed54210c7e25b6cc.jpg 4daaa16ab046304ddfa0f5c9a5f57e40.jpg a30eaaeba9812d220db84c59948d6b50.jpg

8. Bunemma

Bunemma guinea pig gremlin Staff Member World2

Congratulations to @Qoll , @seoulmate , and @Kadius ! If you have any others references to send me, hit me up on discord!

Thank you to everyone that participated!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.