Szzbod Zalosc "the Director"

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by DogVibes, Oct 28, 2020.

1. DogVibes

DogVibes

Szzbod Zalosc "The Director"

[​IMG]

Basic Information
    Full Name: Szzbod Zalosc
    Other Personas: Unknown
    Race: Slizzar
    Sexuality: Genderqueer
    Preferred Weapon: Alchemy or clockwork

Skill Information
    Total Points: 50 Proficiency Points , 10 Hobby Points

20 Alchemy Science [20 Prof Points]
    10 Theater Arts [10 Hobby Points]
    10 Perception [5 Prof Points , 5 Racial Boost]
    9 Linguistics Arts [9 Prof Points]
    4 Cooking Arts [4 Prof Points]
    Rogue Gift 4 [3 Prof Points]
    Clockwork Technik [3 Prof Points]
    2 Clockwork Abilities [6 Prof Points]

Body Shape
    0 Phys Stat
    Slim Body Shape
    Low Body Fat

Languages
    Common (Free)
    Zorraana (Childhood)
    Modern Altalar (Growing Up)
    Faraddi (Linguist Prof)
    Zasta (Linguist Prof)
    Sofaal (Linguist Prof)

Special Traits/Spells/Mutations

Slizzar

Vampire Bloodline (Milôt)

Magic Bolt I

Wall Climb 3

Visual Information

Eye Color: Pink
    Hair Color: Black with dark purple ends
    Hair Style: Shoulder length, shaggy, wavy dreads
    Scale Color: Purple, black, and maroon
    Clothing: Usually dark clothing. Cloaks, coats, capes, hoods.
    Height: 6'0

Eye Color: Spiraling Pink Eyes, changes to purple occasionally, red when using abilities.
    Hair Color: Dark Purple
    Hair Style: Shaggy, wavy dreads
    Skin Color: Dark purple and black
    Other: Scale patches on the skin, two extra eyes on the side of his head, forked tongue. He grows a Slizzar tail that drags slightly on the ground, but instead of his usual colors, it's a spiral of purple and pink recolored by the vampiric colors. Sometimes he will contort his head to look like a Slizzar as well. Vampiric teeth become larger and more like snake teeth, and retractable just for aesthetics.

[​IMG]

Personality

The Core List
    Choose your Character's Alignment
    True Neutral

Choose your Character's Personality Type
    The Entertainer

Choose your Character's Religion
    Void [8/10]
    He follows a Void-Corrupted Sea Serpent called 'Slazzo'. The serpent is known for manipulation, chaos, and corruption.

• Absolute chaos and drama. It's very entertaining for him.
    • Games- as long as they aren't harmful to him.
    • Himself. He loves himself probably more then anything, and this shows if he's not 'in character'.
    Dislikes
    • Order. Or someone who doesn't react in the way he wants them to.
    • Being in danger. He usually backs the hell off if something endangers him.
    • Werebeasts. Disgusting creatures.

Life Story
    Age 0-6
    He was born to two beautiful slizzar, names unknown to him. They raised him until he was 1, when they took him to Sassrakkand, the homeland to be raised up to 6 by the House of Mentors. At a young age, he'd love to play with the children… but he didn't usually follow the rules- manipulating them and changing the rules to his own desire.

Age 6-10
    At about 6 years of age, a mentor had chosen him. This mentor wasn't much different from him, even inspiring him to be even more manipulative, almost to the point of shaping the world around them like a stage. The mentor, Zlav, was practically his best friend and mentor. They were 2 against the world, manipulating and causing trouble. He learned his abilities and became more self confident and prideful as time went on.

Age 10-18
    At about 10 years old, he picked up Alchemy. He learned slowly but soon enough, he got the hang of it. Often carrying at least three vials at a time for causing further disruption, harm, or in use for an emergency getaway. As he got older, he no longer needed his mentor's guidance. However, their bond did not fade as they were partner's in crime. This was the only man Szzbod relatively cared about… Loved even.

Age 18-30
    However, all good things must come to an end. His partner had gotten into a bad situation, playing a prank on a group of werebeasts. The beasts didn't take kindly to it and Zlav had gotten himself killed. Szzbod had taken this hard, dwelling on the death for many years. He had sworn to get payback on the beasts. When he was scheming a plot against the beasts, he had gotten accidentally involved in a crossfire between the two afflictions: beasts and vampires. He had gotten infected in the crossfire, much to his dismay, by a Milot. The Slizzar was angry at first- until he saw how useful the bloodline was to causing even more chaos to his own pleasure.

30-45
    Mastering his powers as a vampire, he also became much closer to the Void and to religion. Although awful at combat, this slizzar was often the cause for combat situations- as long as he wasn't involved. He continued to shape the world around him to his own desire and pleasure. And at this point, Szzbod cared for no one but himself. He loved no one but himself. As the Slizzar he once loved has been lost. Sszbod found a group of intellectual Cratos vampires and started working with them. They created a couple of clockwork devices to allow him to help and escape from conflict easier. He is unable to create clockwork, but he can use it.

[​IMG]

TBA

• Winner Winner x 3
    #1 DogVibes, Oct 28, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2021
  2. GoodDreamer

GoodDreamer The Regalian Nuke

Hey! Quick Peer Review time!

Quick disclaimer: I am NOT Staff. You don't need to follow any of this advice. I'm just trying to help you out.

Also another disclaimer: I'm very tired. And I'm not writing with the same level of energy as I usually do. If my reading comes across as terse, I ask that you forgive me. Matteus seems like a very interesting character, and I'm excited to meet you IRP!

• The limit for Baking is 15, you're a point over.
    • You should either remove the 5 Dagger combat, or remove mentions of him being staunchly non-violent (until the end) from his life-story. Nothing you've written indicates that he would take the time needed to learn dagger-based combat. 5 points in combat is what the average soldier has in Blades or Spears, for context.

• Because you were not raised by a Slizzar parent, you do not get Zasta for free. You do, however, still have access to 2 more free languages.

• This information applies to your Natural Form, so you'll need to edit this.
    • You MAY also want to add an additional, identical section in a spoiler titled 'mimic form constants' for all the things that remain consistent in mimic form. For example, he may tend towards being 5'7 whenever possible. Or he may have black hair whenever the race he's mimicking has it.
    • Where was he born?
    • To what subrace of dwarves?
    • Why did he start noticing things about women, but then express his feelings to a boy? (You may want to write that he started noticing things about men AND women)
    • Murdering someone in backstory is totally fine, but if you want this event to be significant, you should attempt to write down how it changed him and his personality. It would likely have a dramatic effect on him. However, wanting to explore this IRP and therefore being unable to write it down is understandable.

3. DogVibes

DogVibes

I changed some things based on your suggestions. Thank you.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

Approved.

5. DogVibes

DogVibes

Reworking the entire app because of the Slizzar update. Pretty much creating a new character at this point bc I don't care for Matteus as he is.

6. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

Picking up for staff review.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

Approved.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. DogVibes

DogVibes

@Nesstro Changed to remove Ritualism. Rebalanced points, edited Ritualism out of abilities and removed mention of Ritualism from lifestory.

AND changed according to the bloodline change for Mivver/Milot. Fixed abilities, added Vampiric Form to visuals.

#8 DogVibes, Mar 13, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2021
  9. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

Approved.

10. DogVibes

DogVibes

@Messtro Fixed to the new prof update! Woo! Nothing else is changed I don't think.

11. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

Approved.

12. DogVibes

DogVibes

@Messtro I was advised to give him clockwork from his coven to make him more supportive/viable. So I sacrificed some points in other categories as to clear him up for clockwork with 2 abilities. All changes are in blue!

• Winner Winner x 1