Played Character Kabili Drulviirn

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by HereticTakao, Mar 13, 2020.

1. HereticTakao

HereticTakao dark spirited demidevil

Character Information
    • Full Name: Kabiliokh Saar'onhk Drulviirn Mor-Seld Raz-Parthanaar
      • Simplified: Kabili Drulviirn
    • Race / Culture: Divine Cult Kathar
    • Gender / Pronouns: Nonbinary, they/them & he/him
    • Occult: Void Mage
    Core Concept
    A Kathar mage prone to throwing debauched parties and engaging in impulse-driven reckless activities.

Appearance Information
    Kabili stands at 5’6. They used to have a stocky build, but it’s since leaned out from less active use of their muscles. His hair is raven black and curly, while he has a typical Kathar grey skin tone. Their eyes are dark brown when not mutated.

Proficiencies

14 points total. 5 remaining.
    • Strength: 0
    • Constitution: 0
    • Wisdom: 1
      • Enchant Bolts
    • Dexterity: 1
      • Escape Artist Pack
    • Arcane: 7
      • Radiant Push
      • Radiant Feather
      • Radiant Relocate
      • Sinistral Puppet
      • Sinistral Sever
      • Sinistral Implode
      • Sinistral Leap
    • Faith: 0
    Languages
    Pannarokh (native language)
    Altalar
    d'Ithanie
    Kriv
    Common

Life Story

• Kabili Drulviirn was born in Parthanaar, the capital city of the Dread Empire, to Ylsirra and Erran.
    • They were born a mage with great potential, per usual for the Drulviirn bloodline. Their powers were closely monitored, guided, and trained by their Kaahl.
    • Kabili’s magespark was deemed ‘resistant’ to being shaped for combat. They were sent to Korkhaar by their father to hone their abilities for battle. While at the academy he was drawn into worshipping Xor, and became hellbent on receiving their mark to enhance their magical abilities.
    • He left Parthanaar at the start of his early adulthood, absconding Korkhaar before graduation to travel the world and get a taste of life outside the Dread Empire. They’d often make visits back to the dark homeland, but stopped once the war with Regalia started.
    • Kabili got stuck in Ithania during the war, running out of money and also finding it to be the safest place to be. There they practiced the language and slithered their way into the social circles of aristocrats.
    • Once the war with Regalia was over, Kabili traveled to the so-called Holy City to reunite with members of their Kaahl that had made it their home. From there, their journey only delved deeper into the weird and magical.

Plot Hooks

• Kabili is known to have been once close, and even a brother to, the feared Occult Hunter Ailred. ( @War_pig )
    • They were once a conduit of Xor’s will, using the power granted to them to take on beastly forms to strike terror and bloodshed. They have since cut ties with the deity, but their infernal past is well documented.
    • They are known to have been a member of the Hexenblood Circle, and its new incarnation the Rosaria Circle. They can be approached by those wishing to join the Rosaria Circle.
    • Rumors have it that Kabili is very experienced in performing Dread Rebirth, and can be reached out to for those wishing to join the dark fold.
    • Kathar who attended Korkhaar may know who he is, as Kabili circulated through every social circle during their time at the academy.

• Winner Winner x 13
    #1 HereticTakao, Mar 13, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2023
  2. HereticTakao

Relationships
    [Family]

Erran Drulviirn ✝ | "And have I learned control? Am I great enough...for you?"

Ylsirra Drulviirn | "I know I will always have your support, until the end of Aloria itself."

Concordia De Azcoissia | "As a child, you were my role model. You taught me that we create our own destiny. That we are not bound by our past or our upbringing. Forgoing the titles, I love you sister."

Mazielani Drulviirn| "You're always wearing a mask. I'm one of the lucky few who've seen you are behind it."

Sae’viir | "I could never quite catch up to you. And now that you're away, I know I was never meant to."

Ezierth'iiar Drulviirn| "You clearly favor our father, with that unbreakable fighting spirit. Stay strong, my brother."

Hatharal Drulviirn | "I've watched you grow tremendously in the span of almost a year. I'm so proud of the person you've become and especially grateful to call you sister."

Ailred Drulviirn | "What have you become?"

Maven Drulviirn | I missed you all these years apart. Our family isn’t what it once was but you showing up gave me hope for our bloodline. We’re not finished yet. We never will be.

Kazzley Drulviirn | You’ve always been a chaotic force. I hope your chaos doesn’t consume you like it did me.

[Friends/Lovers/Enemies]

Kolvar | "Remember that one warm summer day, the smell of the ocean, and the secluded comfort of the dove boat? A place where the world collapsed behind us, a place we could be alone together. A place where I truly fell in love with you. I anchor this boat in the ocean of Nothingness and hold onto the memories of our love. Because I wouldn't be anything if it weren't for you."

Cecil | "Maybe I'm just a single star in your galaxy, but I'd rather be that than nothing at all."

Sophie Perrot | "Sophie fucking Perrot. Knows how to have a great time, excellent hunting partner, and all around good friend."

Zambezi | "You could've told me you were dying, you know? I would've kept your secret. Please don't go."

Nevarr | "Who are you, really?"

Anathema | "You remind me of someone I used to know. So familiar yet entirely strange."

Nylis | “I didn’t expect this to become what it has. I think I’m really starting to like you, darling.

Emile | “I can tell you and me are going to be friends for a very long time.

Khazandryl | “Son of Fury, and you live up to the name. I like your passion and I’m going to make sure you won’t become another Kathar who died too young. We already have plenty enough of those.

Narvann | “You would actually be likable if you weren’t so hellbent on eradicating my people. But you’ll never hear that from me, Allorn bastard.

Progressions
    - Alliance Filled With Secrets
    - Sendrassian War: Ambushes, Victories And Massacres [Part One]
    - Sendrassian War: The Tip Of The Iceberg
    - Sendrassian War: The Disaster On Dregux [Part One]
    - Long Overdue Occult And Geo Politics Prog
    - Destroying The Voidmark

Health Call
    Emile | Nylis | Khazandryl

Art - x

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    #2 HereticTakao, Mar 13, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2023
  3. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

Please add which spells are from the Kathar mageblooded but besides that, this is approved.
    @HereticTakao

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. HereticTakao

@Nesstro heyo! I did some prof changes. I took out the +12 investment in Sorcery, and just put his 3 most used spells as Mageblooded spells. Then, I took away the +3 investment in Musical arts, and then, split my Hobby Points into +5 Theatre Arts and +5 Musical arts. I invested the 15 points I had to spend into Hunting Knowledge. Of all the changes are highlighted in this color.

5. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  6. HereticTakao

@Nesstro Oops, I realized I didn't put his Hunting Knowledge points into the physical stat calculation. I amended that in this color. That is the only change I've done.

EDIT: realized I probably should've changed his sire as well, because I've been holding off on that. As I played Kabili, I realized his personality is more suited for the Sire of Rage. I made the edits in the same color I used for the others and touched up the life story to accommodate it, but I didn't color the biography edits.

#6 HereticTakao, Jun 25, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2020
  7. Mollymock

Mollymock Regalian Citizen

8. HereticTakao

@Mollymock

Heyo, it's Abbagellon time. Updated Kabi's app with his doc, took away the 5 point investment in linguistics (which I forgot to fix to +3 whenever the update came out) and invested it in his Demonic Pact. Removed D'Ithanie from languages with the removal of linguistics as well. Added onto his life-story though note; past being stranded in the jungle, all the events I laid out haven't chronologically happened in the timeline yet. But they will so, I thought I write it down.

All the updates I've made except for the Life Story extension are in this color.

9. Mollymock

10. HereticTakao

@Mollymock

I added Raging Ascendant to Kabili's Sire abilities, as I feel like he's reached the point in his story where he can finally ascend. I added a tidbit in his life story as well. All additions were done in this color, like all the other edits and such from before.

11. Mollymock

12. HereticTakao

@Mollymock

Heyo! Updated Kabi's profs due to the big prof update. Everything really stayed the same, except the addition of D'Ithanie as one of his known languages, and the minor shifting around of some points. I added the Mageblooded spells he has, and the Ritualism abilities chosen. All of the updated sections of his app have been done in this color like always.

13. Mollymock

14. HereticTakao

@Mollymock p a i n

Just kidding. With the Kathar expansion, Kabili has been changed to a Half-Model Kathar, being a Zolathar/Shenathar mix. I did minimal changes to his lifestory, really just removing mentions of Void Sire, changed his racial abilities [he got Realm of Want and Passion Dance], + took one point out of Hunting Arts and retracted the 5 points I invested in Keyboard Instruments to combine that into a +6 Sorcery Investment so I could keep my spells. The sorcery investment and the racial abilities have been highlighted in this color. His phys. stat also went down to 22.

15. Mollymock

Only thing is that I ask you don't include the ability descriptions, so to declutter the app. Players should be checking the wiki for the ability descriptions, but you're welcome to include them elsewhere on here in a spoiler tab.

16. HereticTakao

Removed the ability descriptions, labelled which one was the primary and secondary, and where it came from.

17. Mollymock

Approverinno.

18. HereticTakao

@Mollymock

With Cauruvos dogs being released (Dread Empire Cerberus dogs) I decided to swap out +5 Theatre Arts with +5 Husbandry Art, so Kabili could reasonably have one and train it. All of this was done within the proficiency section, colored in this lovely color.

19. Mollymock

20. HereticTakao

@Mollymock I'm so sorry

With the sorcery update, I did some early spring cleaning. I said adios ritualism, as I want to go for a more dark witch vibe for Kabili, rather than a dark priest. Highlighted in this are the spells I chose, and in Occult Proficiencies, you'll find I've invested +12 of his points. Additionally, I specified he was a Void Sorcerer.

I also spoilered most of his life story besides the recent / IG events, because, that took up too much space.

21. Mollymock

Good to go! Approved

22. HereticTakao

@Mollymock Prof update time, LETS GOOOOOOOO

Everything mostly stayed the same?? Besides a few adjustments here and there. All the changes are in this dark red color.

23. Mollymock

24. HereticTakao

@Mollymock Updated Kabili's racial abilities with the Kathar ability update. From the Kathar Ability pool I chose "World Shift I" for that good bone-singing aesthetic, and "Peace Reign I" because kathar parties don't always have to be violent ;pensive;

I changed him from half model to full Shenathar, but that doesn't really change anything, he just no longer has a void closet. And I didn't use it much anyway. You'll find the changes done in crimson red like I've been doing.

25. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

Approved.

26. HereticTakao

@Messtro I've been meaning to do this, but I took off five points from the core points invested in Dagger Combat, reducing it to +10, the five hobby points I invested in Husbandry, and combined that into Hunting Arts to get a maxed out +15 Hunting Arts. It felt wrong for Kabili's vibe to just have +5 Hunting Arts invested. And I barely used the Husbandry Arts IC.

• Like Like x 1
  27. HereticTakao

@Messtro Wahoo! Update update.
    - Re-did aesthetics. Epic and swag.
    - Touched up profs a bit. Nothing major just shifted 5 points from Hunting Arts into Husbandry Art. I am a sucker for three-headed dog RP.
    - Added new kit into Special Traits section.
    - Rewrote life story some.

28. BiBiBirdie

BiBiBirdie The Bird Monarch

Claimed for review!

29. BiBiBirdie

30. HereticTakao

@BiBiBirdie WAHOO updated to current template. Did not change profs at all besides making +3 investment into Thrwelar Volacorum into just Volacorum knowledge. Add progression talents, Sorcerer level 2, warrior level 1.

31. BiBiBirdie

32. HereticTakao

@BiBiBirdie
    KATHAR UPDATE WAHOOOO!
    --> Added +4 Light Ranged Combat to prof points, from the racial ability Magic Dagger.
    --> Updated Racial Abilities.
    --> Updated Kabili to Cult of Excess Kathar.
    --> Replaced Magic Sight III with Power Curse II, because Eyes of Hunt replaces the use of that spell, and I liked having Power Curse II as a racial when it was.
    Will update life story to be more lore compliant upon a later date :3

33. BiBiBirdie

Approved. Tag me again when you make the backstory edits.

• Like Like x 1
  34. HereticTakao

@BiBiBirdie bada bing, bada boom. Updated prof section :3c
    (also I swear I'll update the lifestory soon,,)

35. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

APPROVED!!!

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  36. HereticTakao

After a long break from Kabili, I've finally updated them.
    • Overhauled & re-did profs. The following changes were made:
      • Removed Ranged Point Buy Packs.
      • Removed Pet Husbandry.
      • Removed Affliction Wisdom.
      • Removed Storm Magic. Kept Sensor and Healing Magic. Added Blood, Arcane, and Wind Magic.
      • Added Demonology, Demon Attendant Pack. I'm still looking for someone to play the demon attendant, and I'll update the app once I find someone + tag my reviewer if necessary.
    • Finally re-wrote life story.
    As my reviewer is no longer staff, I need a new reviewer. @Staff Roleplay

37. Caelamus

Caelamus Sir Honeybear the chronic druid main Supremium

38. HereticTakao

@Caelamus
    Updated his spells with the magic update, and kept the same amount of points invested. Removed demon attendant as well and edited lifestory accordingly. Also updated Strength section, gave them the Hunter Pack, Skirmisher Pack, & Warrior Pack. Added Affliction Wisdom Pack.

#38 HereticTakao, Oct 9, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2022
  39. Caelamus

Caelamus Sir Honeybear the chronic druid main Supremium

40. HereticTakao

@Caelamus Decided to take Kabili in the Greater Mage direction, as I never really used the mundane techniques, and he's not really a combat-oriented character anymore.
    Added the following:
    - Thanhicism, Spellsword, and Illusionism packs
    - Greater Mage Abilities: Illusioned Self, Magic Bolt, and Magic Blade
    Removed the following:
    -Mimicry pack