Rhys Sagh, The Wandering Qadir

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by RainAxe, Oct 4, 2020.

1. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

2. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

@HydraLana Some changes were made due to the Cratos and Tech Update. Rhys now has sorcery so he can make Clockwork, in exchange of Warhammer Combat. Cratos Bloodline rework also removed his Tech Form unfortunately. Changes has been made in Red

3. HydraLana

You currently have a staggering 40+ Abilities, in addition to an Enhanced Vampirism permission (once that is updated to suit the update). I cannot in good conscience approve an application that stacked, even if half of them come from Racials, and one counts the Vampire Abilities each as one. It is still an insane amount. I must urge you to reduce your Abilities, seriously ask if you need them all, and proceed forward with a culling of what you have.

Edit: Also, I've been informed you have broken the rules of Special Permissions by updating this application, it is hereby rejected until the situation is sorted out.

4. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

@HydraLana Situation's all sorted out! Setting Rhys for Re-Review. All changes should be done in Red besides his age change. Aging him up to 50.

5. HydraLana

Approved, but you are right on the cusp in terms of Abilities so be wary of that going forward.

6. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

I've made the decision to shelf Rhys, please set him as Rejected! @HydraLana

• Friendly Friendly x 1