Xane Darrath

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by RainAxe, Nov 14, 2020.

1. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Full Name: Xane Darrath

Race: Isldar (Voltalar)

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Preferred Weapon: Greatsword (Formerly) Fists and Shortsword (Current)

Family Members: Cyran Darrath (Twin Brother), Elisen Darrath (Younger Sister) Allannia Darrath (Wife)

[​IMG]
    Total Points:

50+10=60 Points

58/60 Used (2 Core Points left)

Core Group Proficiencies

+20 Fist Combat (Proficiency Boost)

+10 Swords Combat

+3 Armor Metallurgy

+3 Weapon Metallurgy

+3 Iron Metallurgy

+3 Rich Family Metallurgy

+3 Ellad Family Metallurgy

+5 Dragon Wardenism

+3 Ithanian Linguistics Pack

Hobby Group Proficiencies

+10 Cooking Art

Body Shape:

Physical Stat: 30+(Capped at 30)

Body Shape: Ripped Body Shape

Body Fat: Average

Languages:

Sulvaley Elven (Native)

Common (Taught by Parents)

D'Ithanie (Linguistics)

Wyrmtongue (Racial Ability)

[​IMG]

Racial Abilities:

Skin Purge I

Age Control I

Super Self 6

Frisit Gift 1

Frisit Gift 2

Exorcism 4

Soul Song I

Moon Assault 2

Moon Assault 3

Dragon Custodian Abilities

Eye Mutation I

Primal Sight I

Body Scripture I

Armor Flux I

Wall Climb II

Omniaware I

Primal Reversal I

Primal Defense I

[​IMG]

Eye Color: Violet Purple

Hair Color: Bone White

Hair Style: Messy, Long and often put into a Bun

Skin Color: Pale White

Clothing: Tends to wear Armor often, but can have casual attire like tunics and coats

Height: 6'8

Other: Bright blue scales are along his arms

[​IMG]

Alignment: Neutral Good

Personality Type: The Commander

Religion: Dragon Worship: 10/10

[​IMG]

0-10

Xane was born alongside his twin brother Cyran and his younger sister Elisen. While Xane was not the brightest child of their tribe, Xane was well known for his strength and ambition to follow his father’s footsteps and to become a warrior the same as him. Forged with this ambition, Xane took on his father’s skills of a greatsword, and trained in hopes that he were to become just as experienced.

10-15

Throughout his time as a teenage boy, Xane would often get in trouble. As his mischief was well known in the trio of his siblings. Xane often teased and pulled pranks, but made sure that his games were merely to make them smile. Alongside this, Xane began to learn of the worship of the dragons, seeing the Dragon Warriors as idoles in his eyes. Xane dreamed of becoming one of them, and thought that his family would be the same. However, by the age of 15, a coven of an unknown name had attacked the village. From what Xane believes, only him and his siblings were the only ones to survive the attack. The only thing left behind was his father’s blade and Cloak.

15-25

Xane and his siblings would live from the wild, as Xane would be merely a morality booster in the early stages. Xane knew that his siblings were not ones to be able to cook, so he spent most of his years to perfect the art of cooking. He learned to make tea, and learned further of the worshipping of The Dragons. His fantasy of being blessed by the Dragons to end the sanguine curse would become his very wish, but his wish has yet to come true.

25-35

Xane and his siblings would eventually make their way to Regalia, seeing a new land and terrain they can reside in for safety from the lack of caves to reside in. From this, Xane and his siblings adapted into Society, and Xane learned from a blacksmith how to create weaponry. Xane would become an apprentice for some time, learning of metallurgy and learning to recreate it himself for his siblings. Though, his master had fallen nearing the middle of his teachings, and Xane was left to learn in his own fashion how to perfect the creation of weaponry.

35-45

By the time Xane was 45, he had perfected his art of metallurgy. Learning from books and building off of what his former master had taught him, Xane would learn to forge and to smelt like the many talented blacksmiths that reside in Regalia. Xane would still keep hold of his father’s blade, tending to it as if the weapon was untouched and brand new. Xane now lives with his siblings still as roommates in a home of Regalia. Xane is still doing his Draconic worshipping, and still hopes to this day that he may gain the power needed to challenge the Sanguine.

45-Present

With time of peace, meeting many, and learning from his inner pain, Xane had learned of the purpose of Dragon Warden and what it took to come of it. Xane spent his time, atoning to the many demons he had within him, and found love in the process. Now, with his lover Allannia Tel'Cillis, Xane finds peace within himself, but his ambitions still stay. While he doesn't wish to outwardly hunt Sanguine, he does with to become a protector of Regalia. Whether it be through his new job as a guard, or as his dream as a Dragon Warrior, time will only tell if he is worthy to become what he wishes to be. This dream had soon come true. Blessed by Gwenyth Zylmoira, also known as The Matron, Xane became a Dragon Custodian, and a protector to the Draconic Faith. Xane now stands alongside his siblings. Following the will of the dragons, and maintaining peace amongst Regalia with a gentle hand. His greatsword sheathed, but will always be ready if it must be drawn.

• Winner Winner x 3
    #1 RainAxe, Nov 14, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2021
  2. fantuinn

fantuinn most honest biped in athens Staff Member Lore2

Claimed for review.​

3. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

@fantuinn Hey! Just wanted to @ you in hopes you can continue reviewing my app and to have it approved

4. fantuinn

5. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

Reworked Xane's app to be more aesthetically pleasing, hopefully you'll find this easier to see things! I also added a bit of some new backstory since it has been quite some time, and he's changed quite a bit! @fantuinn All changes have been done in Blue

6. fantuinn

7. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

@fantuinn Hiya! Xane became a Dragon Warden, so I had to rework his proficiency points to update how he is and what he looks like now. Etc etc.

8. Azas

Azas lofi sihai

@RainAxe I'll be picking up this review. Please make the following edits and tag me once complete:
    • It only takes three points of Linguistic Science to add a language, and you have investment in strength training but are over your body stat cap. That gives you potentially 4 points to spend elsewhere if you want (1 from Linguistic, 3 from Strength since you'd round up 29.5). If you want to keep it as is, that's fine, just let me know.
    • Couple life story notes: You're looking for the word idols not idles. Also, the art of cutlery would mean he's skilled in utensils haha. Lastly, you're missing the last couple letters of Gwenyth Zylmoira's name.

9. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

@Azas All changes are set! Done in Blue

10. Azas

Azas lofi sihai

Approved!

11. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

@Azas Reworked Xane's proficiencies due to the changes made with Ritualism. Requesting a Re-Review!

• Like Like x 1
  12. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

As something to denote, I’m leaving one Age point unspent for the future if I ever find something for it to spend it on

• Like Like x 1
  13. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

@Azas Reworked Xane for the new Proficiency Update

14. Azas

Azas lofi sihai

Physical stat calculation is slightly off but you're capped either way, so, approved!

15. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

@Azas Updated Xane's app for the Race Changes!

16. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

17. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

@HydraLana Updated Xane’s Proficiencies, Aged him up a tad from a time skip with his family, and updated his abilities following the Isldar rework for Voltalars. All changes in Blue!

18. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

Re-Approved.