Rhys Sagh, The Wandering Qadir

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by RainAxe, Oct 4, 2020.

1. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

[​IMG]
    "As long as they're two people in the world. Someone is going to want someone dead."

[​IMG]
    The Mechanical Monstrosity, Art made by @hongkongmadaviet
    [​IMG]
    Our good ol' boy vibing. Art made by @Pandush
    [​IMG]
    Rhys and his Wife Sivo, ready for battle. Art made by @microwavemmm
    [​IMG]
    The Seven Deadly V’s of The Solifuge Council, made by @FlossyBerryRene !
    [​IMG]
    The King Of Clubs, but Rhysified. Made by @ghosta_babes !
    [​IMG]
    A Tech Prince with his Brass beast, made by @microwavemmm !
    [​IMG]

Full Name: Rhys Sagh

Race: Nationals Qadir (Cratos Sanguine)

Sexuality: Bisexual

Preferred Weapon: Warhammer
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"The mind is like a machine that never truly stops. It is the one thing you could never replace."

[​IMG]

Total Points:

50 (Core) + 10 (Hobby) + 5 (Racial Boost) = 65 Points, 5 points Unspent

Core Group Proficiencies:

+10 Two-Hand Blunt Combat

+3 Linguistics Packs

+3 Roguery

+3 Arcanology

+12 Metallurgy

+6 Sorcery

Hobby Group Proficiencies

+10 Dancing Art

Physical Stat:

6+10+5= 21 (30 Phys Cap Racial)

Body Shape: Athletic Body Shape

Body Fat: Low Body Fat

Languages:

Common (From Traveling)

Faraddi (Learned From Childhood) (Family)

Kathar Altalar (Linguistics)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

"You cannot stop evolution. We were born to advance."

[​IMG]

Racial Abilities

Sariyd Gift 1

Sariyd Gift II

Sariyd Gift III

Sariyd Gift IV

Sariyd Gift V

Home Enchant II

Home Enchant III

Home Enchant IV

Honed Skill I

Hone Skill IV

Cratos Base Kit

Afflicted Life I

Blood Eyes I

Blood Curse 1

Vampiric Form III

Cursed Soul I

Cratos Bloodline Kit

Machine Lord I

Machine Lord II

Machine Lord III

Machine Power 1

Machine Power 2

Machine Power 3

Machine Power 4

Machine Power 5

Machine Power 6

Wall Climb 4

Sorcery Skill 2

Metallurgy

Clocktek Metallurgy

Iron Family Metallurgy

Weapon Metallurgy

Steamtek Metallurgy

Armor Metallurgy (Honed Skill I)

Clockwork

Clockwork Technik (Cratos)

Clockwork Golem (Cratos)

Clockwork Environment (Cratos)

Clockwork Control (Cratos)

Clockwork Biotics (Cratos)

Arcanology

Artifact Knowledge

Roguery

Burglary Pack

Sorcery

Magic Bolt I

Magic Sight I

Super Self II (Sorcery Skill 2)

Light Mend 2 (Sorcery Skill 2)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"For every piece I place upon my work, it will bring this world closer to perfection."

[​IMG]

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Black

Hair Style: Wavey

Skin Color: Brown

Clothing:

Mostly of robes and long clothing. Coats that cover as much skin and machinery as possible, and leggings that droop down to cover leather boots, or his own Mechanical legs.

Height: 5 feet 11 Inches.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"We need innovation.. We are nothing but primitives without a revolution."

[​IMG]

Character Alignment:

True Neutral (Leaning Evil)

Rhys is obsessed with perfection through his technology. He wishes to advance machinery by all means. While he does retain some kindness to those who thinks otherwise. His bloodline leans him to do sinister acts to advance what he so wants.

Personality Type:

The Architect

Introverted and always thinking. Rhys tends to keep his mind focused on the many ideas that spark about in his mind. Like a bee, Rhys always tends to have something on his mind, majority of such being his worry for those close, and the many ideas that fuel his creativity for clockwork.

Religion:

Faith Of The Dark Ancients, The Thousand Eyes: 8/10

Seeing that he was once a worshiper of Esrah Alwattah. It was evident that with the Cratos Bloodline that he would move to void worship. The Thousand Eyes being a god that Rhys firmly believes as he relates to the thirst of wanting to learn more.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"These creations... They will be the future. I will pave this future."

[​IMG]

Rhys was youngest son of a family of 4. Born within the caravan business of the Qadir Hadrityas. His family, while living in poverty, lived in a somewhat happy life of a mix of seclusion, and business across the desert. Rhys picking up the basic languages of Faraddi, and common.

Over the years, Rhys went onward to perfect his skill of Metallurgy. He spent the majority of his years using the scrap metal that was laid amongst the sand to learn. Eventually, he perfected his art of Finecraft. As he created Clocktik Spiders in which were stolen by his family in the night to sell for more profit. It took till Rhys was 20 years old to realize his family’s acts, and upon a bandit attack on the cart, Rhys took the opportunity to run when the distraction rose, leaving his family for death, and the only things he had left was his clothing, his mind, and his upcoming projects he never got the chance to continue.

Rhys traveled across the world, trying to find any signs of what to do next. With whatever coin he could land in his pockets, were only spent on food and light materials for him to tinker. Rhys eventually stumbled across a dwarf adventurer by the name of Firosa. There Rhys obtained a small friend, both literally and figuratively, and gained the knowledge of burglary due to Firosa’s methods of gaining coin. The two got along well, and Rhys built a trust for the Dwarf, however Firosa eventually left with his goodbyes and farewells because he had a path to take, and that was the day Rhys figured out he had to find his own path as well.
    ]

Rhys now continues to travel the lands, trying to find a sign for the path he must take, and trying to find what is his place in the world. He has not met anyone new or worth mentioning since his department with Firosa. Rhys recently stumbled across Regalia with the hopes of eventually finding someone, or something to put him on a path towards his hope of creating a better future with the power of clockwork.

Rhys recently has joined a coven under the sewers with several other vampires. Given an opportunity for his talents to be shown for what he believes is ‘good’, Rhys has taken the consideration of becoming a Vampire. Though, he was turned into a Cratos not upon his will, but rather a forceful infection. With the peer pressure of those around him, Rhys decided to become a Vampire, and with a Vampiric Bite to turn him, his bloodline has reached his passion, having him become a Cratos Vampire.

Rhys's time in the coven he was once in had soured. He had endured the manipulation of many and has grown a hatred for many because of it. Rhys was eventually kicked out of his former coven, a sour taste left within the Mechanical Monstrosity because of it. Though, Rhys has picked up something new. The thing he has always wished for, family. Rhys has a wife of his own, and a brood for him to take care of. Rhys's priorities are of a few, but the most important are his family, and his clockwork passion. Though, like many of his kin, Rhys began to thirst for more knowledge. After mastering Clockwork entirely, Rhys wanted more, he wanted success, and wanted to see the world's limits to technology. He knew he could not do such alone. And so, Rhys left those of his past except his family and closest friends, and revived something that he had always thought about for his time spent in Regalia: The Technocratic Collective. Rhys now rules as a Tech Prince, aiming to change the world, and creating a Technological Revolution with the many kin by his side. Though, Rhys knew that he'd need to make friends within the under cities. Allies were important to success. So, he took the time to learn the languages that were most spoken around him.. He now rules alongside his many disciples. Hungry for nothing more than the advancement of knowledge by any means possible.

• Powerful Powerful x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    #1 RainAxe, Oct 4, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2021
  2. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

You spend 29 Core points here. Please correct this.
    Please show the calculation of this Physical Stat.

Tag me once these have been fixed.

3. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

4. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

I reworked the strength stats due to seeing my core points were over, hopefully this time it's enough,

5. HydraLana

Why did he, as a Qadir, desire a connection to an innately hostile image to his people. The Qadir annihilated the Desert Dragons, only to be annihilated in kind and then be attacked by their children, the Songaskians, who are deeply tied into Dragon imagery. Why did his family allow him to learn such a power? Please add a point explaining why or how he reconciles this and how his family allowed him. Tag me once this has been done in green.

6. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

7. HydraLana

Aahhhh.....Accepted.

8. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

Rhys is going to be becoming a Vampire, and I decided he was to be becoming along the Cratos bloodline, here is the Mutations and the reasoning behind it.

Cratos Form Mutations

• Vampire Spell : Tech Vileshot

• Vampire Spell : Tech Arachnia

• Constant Passive : Tech Maintenance

• Vampire Spell : Tech Magi-Pulse
    • Vampire Spell : Tech Re-Acquisition

Rhys recently has joined a coven under the sewers with several other vampires. Given an opportunity for his talents to be shown for what he believes is ‘good’, Rhys has taken the consideration of becoming a Vampire. With the peer pressure of those around him, Rhys has decided to become a Vampire, and with a Vampiric Bite to turn him, his bloodline has reached his passion, having him become a Cratos Vampire. When in Tech Form, Rhys is known to look like he’s masked with a Clockwork face, similar to Shao Kahn's Mask from Mortal Kombat, his right arm is covered in clockwork mechanisms and a grappling hook for when he wishes to draw his opponents in, and his back having Clockwork-like Spider legs (For Aesthetic Purposes only). His legs in Tech Form seeming normal with clothing on but are nothing more than several Spider Legs bunched together to form two. He is bald when in this form, and his Face is still Recognizable through the areas around his eyes still retaining his skin.
    I have added these on the actual Sheet, I just put these here for you to see the changes made on it, Quality of Life for you me friend

#8 RainAxe, Oct 9, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2020
  9. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

10. HydraLana

Re-Approved.

11. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

Changes Made:

- I decided for my one Vampire Spell Change to Remove Tech Magi Pulse and switched it with Tech Venting

-Alongside that, I decided to Change my Core Points by taking off my +5 Perception and putting it straight into Strength

12. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

13. HydraLana

Approved. But know that we don't really like Vampires or similar characters changing their abilities around. It creates issues with voiding, complicates combat and other issues. I advise you stick with your powers as much as possible going forward.

14. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

Alright! Thank you!

15. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

@HydraLana Changed Proficiency's, Specifically Got rid of Alchemy Sciences and Put it into Two handed Blunt Combat, since I don't use it enough. All changes are done in Red

16. HydraLana

Re-Approved.

17. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

@HydraLana Hey! Just decided to age up Rhys if that's okay. I re did his proficiencies to suit the new age. All changes are done in red

18. HydraLana

My sole point of Review is that his Physical Stat calculation seems to be off. Always make sure when you update Proficiencies, that you update the Physical Stat along with it.

19. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

20. HydraLana

21. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

@HydraLana Redid Proficiencies yet again as I haven't been finding uses for Cooking art nor Carpentry with Rhys throughout my time playing, all changes has been done in red

22. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

@HydraLana Sorry for the ping, but I've been told to wait a week before doing such. Hope this isn't a bother but just a mention, Thank you!

23. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

Hey! I decided that his old Application was old, so I decided to make it more User Friendly and added some extra things to make his App more lively and grounded than before. Purely Aesthetic. All main changes to his app is still done in red for approval

24. HydraLana

25. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

Added on some more to his Life Story in preparation of Special Perms, and because of his idea of recreating The Collective.

26. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

Added Special Permissions since it just got released

27. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

@HydraLana Reworked Rhys's Personality to fit him in game. Aged him up, and decided to replace some points from Ritualism into Linguistics as the amount of abilities he had seemed rather unfair. All changes have been done in Red

28. HydraLana

Re-Approved.

29. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

Since it's a small proficiency change, I won't be tagging. But, I decided to drop another 3 points of Ritualism as the usage of Ritualism won't work due to him becoming a Greater Vampire at some point. Rather in preparation of once he does become one. Points have been transfered to Burgling Rogue.

30. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

@HydraLana Reworked Rhys's Proficiencies and Story to fit the new Ritualism Requirements, Requesting Re Review! All changes have been done in Red

31. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

Another quick update, Aesthetics! Yay. I decided to add some Gifs, and place in all the art of Rhys I've had over my time :D

32. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

@HydraLana Just giving you another @ since it's been a week

33. HydraLana

Why would you expect me to notice this. You didn't tag me before in your announcement, if something on an app is enough to change the tag, you tag the reviewer to let them know.

34. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

I had on March 13th if you scrolled up a tad. Sorry if that brought any confusion!

35. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

@HydraLana Well... This was really unfortunate. Right as the app gets approved a rework to Metallurgy was made. No worries though! I have changed Rhys's proficiency's to fit the new update. Really sorry for the inconvenience. Re-Review needed.

36. HydraLana

Re-Approved.

37. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

@HydraLana Updated Rhys to the new Proficiency System

38. HydraLana

Approved but keep an eye out for the Cratos update due to the changes it will make to the Affliction, as well as the Qadir update as it'll drastically change the Qadir's backstory and context.

39. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

Heya, for some reason my Approved Tag just sorta poofed, looking to see if that could get changed. Thank you and sorry for the ping! @HydraLana

40. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

Qadir Update Revision to Rhys! Should be all set. Also decided to make the Proficiencies a bit more neat- and moved the packs over to the abilities section. @HydraLana