The Crown Isle Mercenary Registry

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by nath_n, Apr 2, 2021.

1. nath_n

nath_n Mamba Mentality

[​IMG]
    FROM THE DESK OF LORD REGINALD VON FALKENREICH
    MERCENARY COMMISSIONER OF THE HOLY REGALIAN CITY

The Establishment of the new Crown Isle Mercenary Registry:
    [​IMG]

The Crown Isle Mercenaries pursue legal bounties and contract work for the betterment of both their own careers and the Empire as a whole. They aid law enforcement from a more indirect, unique standpoint. Regalian mercenaries are for the versed combatant which is able to operate in the extremes of the Regalian city environment.

Mercenaries will often take work from the Empire’s finest, such as nobility, the Lord Commander, and the Lord Chancellor. They are expected to perform their duties to the best of their ability and in return are often rewarded handsomely. The life of a mercenary may not be for everyone, but for those who can rough the course, they’ll reap the fruits of service.

One of these fruits being access to the Mercenary Keep; a well-sized castle at the edge of the city. Here, mercenaries can use the space for living quarters, storage for their weapons and armor, and its forge to repair their equipment.

On the subject of Mercenary Rights:

• Mercenaries may wear up to half plate without a helmet, though only while actively fulfilling a contract
    • Mercenaries may open carry any weapon, but only while actively fulfilling a contract
    • Mercenaries may pursue legally sanctioned contracts, either sent by the Nobility or the Chancellor, Assembly or Emperor
    • While on contract, a mercenary or their contractor may keep the guilty party on their premise or at the Mercenary Keep for up to 48 hours as long as they have capable detainment rooms for questioning and beating, before they must be handed over to the City Guard.
    • Mercenaries may accept legal contract work from all Regalian citizens but their contract must be approved by the Commissioner.
    [​IMG]

On the subject of Mercenary Permits: Permits are divided into a similar system as they were previously under the last tenure of the Commissioner. Permits will be reassessed and given out as applications file in. There are three types of permits.

• Permit A: An independent mercenary who wishes to act alone and does not operate within a Mercenary Company.
    • Permit B: For Mercenary Commanders, with 4 or more mercenaries coming together they are allowed to form a Mercenary Company, which may have it’s own internal hierarchy and chain of command. People of a band will work together on contract work.
    • Permit C: For mercenaries who have occult abilities and wish to put them to use on the job.
    • Currently registered Mercenary Companies are:
      • The Ivory Company.
      • The Ceurulean Warriors.

On the subject of OOC conduct: Mercenaries are expected to hold themselves highly in RP Conduct. All roleplay rules must be consistently adhered to and the player should not be seen as someone untrusted in an RP scenario. If you have been Muted, Jailed, or Banned, please state why in your application and explain how you believe you’ve improved from the mistakes made.

On the subject of IC conduct: Furthermore, there are notable IC expectations of mercenaries. The Mercenary Commissioner expects mercenaries to behave in a responsible and legal way, and not be mistaken for cutthroats or vigilantes. Additionally, one of Third Rank Citizen status, Sanguine, Werebeast, Undead (Unless Unionist), or any other illegal affliction are barred from application.

[​IMG]

To apply for Permit A: To register as an Independent Mercenary or Sellsword, apply on this thread using the format below.

• IGN:
    • Character Name:
    • Character Application:
    • Have you been Jailed/Muted/Banned? If so, explain why:
    • Discord Tag:
    • IC Letter to Mercenary Commissioner Reginald von Falkenreich:
    • @nath_n

To apply for Permit B: To register as a Mercenary Band/Company, apply using the thread below.

• Group Name:
    • Group Leader IGN and Character Name:
    • Group Leaders Approved Character Application:
    • List of Group Members’ Usernames and Character Names:
    • Group Leader’s Discord Tag:
    • @nath_n

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Powerful Powerful x 2
  2. nath_n

nath_n Mamba Mentality

@LumosJared
    Requesting sticky thread and approved charter tag in replacement for the old thread.

• Like Like x 1
  3. xX_OliverOnly_Xx

xX_OliverOnly_Xx sugoi

• IGN: OliverOnly
    • Character Name: Molly Lykke
    • Character Application: link
    • Have you been Jailed/Muted/Banned? If so, explain why: No
    • Discord Tag: you have it
    “Dear Lord von Falkenreich,

Despite our differences, I’d like to reapply for my mercenary permit. I’ve already completed a handful of jobs already and I have more than enough experience to be qualified for this kind of work.

Thanks,
    Molly.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. nath_n

nath_n Mamba Mentality

@OliverOnly

Approved.

5. joglak

joglak Refugee

• IGN: joglak
    • Character Name: Theokleia Aetos
    • Character Application: Boom
    • Have you been Jailed/Muted/Banned? If so, explain why: --
    • Discord Tag: joglak#2288

To the Esteemed Lord Reginald von Falkenreich,

Congratulations on your newfound position as Mercenary Commissioner. I wish to apply for an individual mercenary permit. To start I am an Undead but have been devoutly Unionist since the beginning of my life and will be until my soul permanently leaves this vessel. I also belong to the Parthas Order of Hellatia and possess skills relating to mercenary work and bounty hunting. I hope to meet in person formally at some point as a formal introduction.

Spirit Keep you in His graces always,
      Theokleia Aetos
      Knight of the Parthas Order

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. HuskyLeader

HuskyLeader D-Dwagon Warden..?

IGN: HuskyLeader
    Character Name: Silver Swyftfurusat
    Character Application: Link
    Have you been Jailed/Muted/Banned? If so, explain why: Mute, Jail. Breaking rp rules.
    Discord Tag: Husky Leader#7315
    IC Letter to Mercenary Commissioner Reginald von Falkenreich:
    *A letter would find its way to the desk of the Commissioner reading:*
    Greetings. I, Silver Swyftfurusat also known as Heimelijk Merric, wish to keep my job as a independent mercenary and also use the occult class powers I have been blessed with to do my job. I have worked as a mercenary for years and if you need proof that I am worthy of the stamp of approval do tell me and I can send a list of my merits.
    Sincerely,
    Silver Swyftfurusat

7. InvertaCreator

InvertaCreator

8. nath_n

nath_n Mamba Mentality

9. MrNoot1

MrNoot1 Let there be Noot

• IGN: MrNoot1
    • Character Name: Kasi’bae’en’ge’c (Or Bae'en for short)
    • Character Application: Here!
    • Have you been Jailed/Muted/Banned? If so, explain why: Banned for 3 Days over a year ago (Broke RP rules) (Also got muted and jailed back when I first joined because I was an idiot child, but they got removed from my /seen)
    • Discord Tag: MrNoot1#4364
    • "To the Mercenary Commissioner von Falkenreich,

I wish to hold the job of a Mercenary, as I have experience with climbing, martial combat with eastern weaponry, and my perception for detail is about as best as one can get. I also have experience with creating martial weaponry, mainly eastern weapons. However, I can also produce normal Ailor swords, spears, glaives, whatever metal martial weapons.

May the Loong Dragons guide you,
      Kasi'bae'en'ge'c"
      [*]
    • @nath_n

10. Cipherition

Cipherition Welcome to White Space.

• IGN: cipherition
    • Character Name: ku
    • Character Application: check signature
    • Have you been Jailed/Muted/Banned? If so, explain why: not yet
    • Discord Tag: you have it heathen
    Lord Reginald,
    My name is Ku'ha'ie (if you can't read that it's fine I get that, just call me Ari)
    I would like to continue working as an independent mercenary
    Please let continue my job,
    Arien.

11. MrBlwe

MrBlwe Refugee

• Group Name: Wulfstruup
    • Group Leader IGN and Character Name: Kdeeks - Wilhelm Wulfmacht de Piedmont
    • List of Group Members’ Usernames and Character Names:
    • Wilhelm Wulfmacht, Erich von Mackenson, Pierre de Piedmont, Otto von Mackensen, Heinrich von Mackensen, Benjamin Wulfmacht
    • Group Leader’s Discord Tag: Kdeeks#5373
      Addressed to Commissioner and Lord Reginald von Falkenreich "Commissioner and Lord Reginald von Falkenreich, in representation of the Lord Wilhelm Wulfmacht de Piedmont, I Erich von Mackensen am writing to you with the formal request of the establishment of the Wulfstruppe mercenary group. We would like to employ these young men who wish only to serve. Should you find any issue with the creation of this group, please inform me and I will do everything in my power to solve it. Danke for your time, and Spirit's Blessings over you and your family."
      Formally,
      Erich von Mackensen"

12. FolkFume

FolkFume

• IGN: FolkFume
    • Character Name: Reynard Benac
    • Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/reynard-benac.90611/#post-1001097
    • Have you been Jailed/Muted/Banned? If so, explain why: Technically I've been muted once. I entered the gaming chat during a League Game and didn't realize it's purpose. Thought it was a a social room for people who were also playing games so I ended up talking over everyone when they were trying to coordinate so I got muted for it. I wasn't added to the muted role or anything and was supposed to be unmuted after the match but they forgot. I don't know if it counts but I thought I should include it.
    • Discord Tag: CraigMcgill (FolkFume)
    Dear Lord Von Falkenreich,
    My name is Reynard Benac and I am writing this letter to you because I would like to apply for a position as an independent mercenary within Regalia. I believe myself more than qualified for the position as I have built up much experience taking on similar jobs in lands outside the city. I have also previously been a member of the Ivory Company though was discharged due to lack of attendance as I was inundated with a series of personal matters. With those matters now dealt with I would like to continue within that line of work.
    I wish you good luck on your construction. Sincerely,
    Reynard Benac

13. nath_n

nath_n Mamba Mentality

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  14. Faith_Bug

Faith_Bug Mirror Thrower

• IGN: Faith_Bug
    • Character Name: Travaisel Siphenian
    • Character Application: Needs Re-Review - Travaisel | MassiveCraft Forums
    • Have you been Jailed/Muted/Banned? If so, explain why: Was muted two years ago on my other account for breaking RP rules.
    • Discord Tag: Faith_Bug#4279
    Dear Lord von Falkenreich,

I am writing to you in hopes to become an independent mercenary. I have a decent amount of experience from outside of Regalia and my skill set, as well as my abilities that I lay down in use to assist in the jobs received, revolve around this line of work. My goal are to serve those in need and protect, it would be appreciated if you consider acceptance of this.

Sincerely,
    Travaisel Siphenian.

15. nath_n

nath_n Mamba Mentality

accepted

16. Pantheizm

Pantheizm Ugly Bastard

• IGN: Pantheizm
    • Character Name: Elmo Broddal
    • Character Application: Elmo's World
    • Have you been Jailed/Muted/Banned? If so, explain why: I was jailed just over two years ago for roleplay disruption and I was muted just under two years ago for inappropriate language in general chat. Both times were a product of me messing around with my buddies, but since then, I've refrained from making inappropriate jokes and stopped prioritizing my own enjoyment over everyone else's.
    • Discord Tag: Clown#8322
    Dear Lord von Falkenreich,

My name is Elmo Broddal and I've worked as a sell sword in many different lands, it's a vocation I wish to continue within the Crown Isle. I'm quite sure my experience as both a Wapnbog and a Feer - Drakken will be enough to effectively work for the people of Regalia. I hope you'll accept me as an independent mercernary.

Sincerely,
    Elmo Broddal

#16 Pantheizm, Apr 23, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2021
  17. Carlit0o

Carlit0o Partnered Streamer Pog

• IGN: Carlit0o
    • Character Name: Coren Isil
    • Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/keldrocos-scourge-of-the-past.73402/#post-899745
    • Discord Tag: @CARL CARL#7159

To his Esteemed Lord Reginald von Falkenreich, Mercenary Commissioner instated

I write to you in request of permits A & C. I am a serviced member of society that has worked alongside Regalia's law and have been apart of other specialty operations as a requested healer, a Dragon Warden. I wish to broaden my capability to assist the state as well as cement the legality behind more freelance job offers beyond the atypical random work requests I've received prior. You may refer to the Lord Commander on my credit and value.

Sincerely, Coren Isil.

@nath_n

18. Farly108

Farly108 Lanky Leg Extraordinaire

IGN: C_Farly
    Character Name: Setanta
    Character Application: Here
    Have you been bad?: No
    Discord: !Farly!#6570
    IC Letter
    It appeared to be poorly written with lots of misspellings
    To his Lordship of Mercenaries
    'Allo
    The names Setanta, I've been a sell sword my whole life, and I av no intentions o changin professions now.
    I'm writing to ya to request Permit A so that I may continue my way of life.
    I await yer reply to begin me work.
    S

@nath_n

19. Daniel2stay

Daniel2stay

To Lord Reginald von Falkenreich,

After weeks of reflection and reassessment, I am eager to once again request my mercenary license. I deem myself to be an immensely capable individual when it comes to mundane combat, and it would be a waste to not put those talents to proper use. I await your response Lord von Falkenreich, and hope I can earn your respect through irrefutable achievement and renown.

20. nath_n

nath_n Mamba Mentality

Denied, reply in one months time.

21. nath_n

nath_n Mamba Mentality

@Carlit0o @Farly108 @Patheizm
    All accepted, send me a PM on Discord to join the Mercenary Discord.

22. SomeRandomMan

SomeRandomMan

• IGN: SomeRandomMan
    • Character Name: Fulgore Fänger
    • Character Application: [ Link ]
    • Discord Tag: Will PM
      "To The Mercenary Commissioner Reginald von Falkenreich,

Spirit's blessings, Commissioner.

I scribe to you as Father Fulgore Fänger, Ex-Man-At-Arms of the Order Darkwald’s LXXVIIth regiment. My transfer from Opper Calemberg to the Holy City has taken place on account of my personal goal of attaining official ordination as a sanctified Exarch- however low of a position may be afforded to yours truly. Be that as it may, I find myself in an odd position where such has ascended far beyond my reach currently.

Hence, I wish to pursue the work of an independent mercenary in my spare time - taking requests which are consistent to my code and creed. With that stated, I also wish to speak with you in-person soon if at all possible before attaining the job - if only to ensure that the guidelines and laws regarding this field of business are made strictly clear to this humble servant. Perhaps over a spot of tea.

A hunt is at its best when the quarry is pursued correctly, after all.

Best wishes,
      Fulgore Fänger,
      Valet de Chambre of the Lord Curate,
      High Steward of the House Cadieux,
      Executioner of the Church.”​
    • @nath_n

23. nath_n

nath_n Mamba Mentality

24. Boss_of_Runes

Boss_of_Runes Lil' Laaady

• Group Name: La Légion du Sud
    • Group Leader IGN and Character Name: Boss_of_Runes/Katarina Luces
    • Group Leaders Approved Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/katarina-luces.90308/
    • List of Group Members’ Usernames and Character Names: Elise Vexelle/MineeMyTortelini, Reilan Vann-Eskondr/Ryferion77, tinykenzie/Thaliphyra "thalia" Fenfir Halenaestra Varangaar, Katarina Luces/Boss_of_Runes
    • Group Leader’s Discord Tag: madruny1231#9020

To Mercenary Commissioner Reginald von Falkenreich,

I wish to request a permit B for our new growing mercenary group, La Légion du Sud. As captain, I would like to consider this growing group to be capable and will have a prosperous future. I have experience in leadership of house guards from our now expired Kreiguard, and the newly appointed mercenaries are also well enough experienced and well-disciplined.

I hope you take on my request.

Kind regards,

Katarina Luces

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  25. TheSilverSpectre

TheSilverSpectre No, I will not do that for a Klondike bar.

• IGN: RivallAngel
    • Character Name: Erynor Tibaerthus
    • Character Application: Here
    • Have you been Jailed/Muted/Banned? If so, explain why: Nope
    • Discord Tag: BrandedTripper#1050
    • "Commissioner and Lord Reginald von Falkenreich, I am Erynor Tibaerthus, and I have recently returned to Regalia. I'm writing you with the intention of obtaining a Class A and Class C permits for myself. I have a history of serving against the Dread Empire as a Warsorcerer, as well as having fought for Regalia as a levy soldier since the Second Songaskian War. I plan on looking for like minded individuals that have similar career goals as myself to eventually return to you with a request for a Class B permit, but not at this time. I would like to gain a foothold and establish myself in the community for the time being.
    • With Respect,
    • Erynor Tibaerthus
    • @nath_n

26. wenchinatavern

wenchinatavern Refugee

• IGN: bardnotinatavern
    • Character Name: Franz Knispel
    • Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/franz-knispel.92886/
    • Have you been Jailed/Muted/Banned? If so, explain why: I had a ban about 7 years ago for "Excess" which if I remember correctly was swearing too much in the general chat.
    • Discord Tag: Bard InATavern64#3189
      "To his esteemed grace Lord Reginald von Falkenreich,

My name is Franz Knispel, and as you are no doubt aware, I have previously been employed by your brother Lord Reimer von Falkenreich as a field commander. I write to you now to request a Class A Mercenary Permit in order to better perform services in the name of the Regalian Empire. The experience I have in service to the Empire goes back as far as the Chrysant War, and I have since served in the majority of major conflicts it has sought to involve itself in with the notable exception of the Second Songaskian war. The intention is in the long term to later seek a Class B permit when I have a larger group of like-minded individuals of which there are currently two. As they say, however, "You must learn to walk before you can run".

Dearest regards and hopeful for a swift response
      Franz Knispel

• @nath_n

27. KitchenRefugee

KitchenRefugee Morrlond Enjoyer Supremium

• IGN: 31stPanZe
    • Character Name: Cyran Darrath
    • Character Application: Bonk
    • Have you been Jailed/Muted/Banned? If so, explain why: I have not.
    • Discord Tag: PanZe#0031
    To Lord von Falkenreich,

My name is Cyran Darrath, a Dragon Custodian and a former guard of the Violet Order.
    I am requesting permits A and C to put my skills as a warrior and the abilities I've been
    blessed with to good use while also serving my goal to protect ones who need it.

Sincerely,
    Cyran Darrath

28. nath_n

nath_n Mamba Mentality

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  29. nath_n

nath_n Mamba Mentality

Closed until further notice.