A Slumberwood's Denunciation Of House Slumberwood's Actions

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by G0atfather, May 11, 2021.

1. G0atfather

G0atfather The G0atfather

It is with a heavy heart that I write this. It is something I truly wished I'd never have to do. House Slumberwood pride ourselves on familial loyalty. It's very important to us and it can be detrimental to not remain loyal to the house. Despite this, the actions carried out by His Grace Slumberwood are indefensible. I cannot begin to describe the horror I felt knowing that the people of Rumvalia were being killed by the order of their own leader, and that they were clergy no less. On one hand, I see the actions of the young nobility as not following the orders of His Grace. On the other, I feel like it is exactly what he wanted. In the end, however, His Grace used his influence to stir up a rabid mob that either: Acted exactly as he wished, showing a lack of ethics and moral judgement. Or Acted completely out of his control, showing a lack of capable leadership. In any case, Malice or Incompetence has led to the death of my kinsmen and complete chaos within my families lands.

I know not his true motivations, nor do I truly think that any motivation would justify his actions. I cannot stand idly by while death is being dealt to innocent citizens of Rumvalia. Very likely to my own detriment, I denounce the actions of His Grace, Merdoc Slumberwood.

The rot of one kills the many, remember that, Cousin.
    Signed,
    [​IMG]
    [[I'm sorry
    @KK134 ]]

• Powerful Powerful x 11
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. FeatheredBlade

FeatheredBlade Local Imperial Knight Supremium

“When one’s actions are so poor it divides their family, I believe they have become unfit to lead. Your thoughts?”

The Knight says, offering the paper to his two companions before sitting back on his bed roll.

@RainAxe @Tsar_Maple

• Like Like x 1
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
  3. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

The Villiers Knight gazed upon the letter, then listened to his brother's words. Tilting his head as he read, and brought up a few words in reply.

"They are unfit to lead, perhaps even unfit to hold their surname. For their family's name will be attacked by the actions that he's made. I hope that the family behind him will redeem what has been lost."

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. uwuMaple

uwuMaple arf :3

Meli glanced between the two after she had read the paper.

“The name is stained with innocent blood. A letter denouncing those actions is a start. But a letter alone can only wipe blood clean so much.”

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Arganam

Arganam Lord Brandt von Eisner

after hearing of Viktoria's forced removal from her house, Brandt von Eisner finds and reads through the denouncement. Once done, he calls for a new pot of ink, and begins to write a letter.