A Collective Beating; Words Of A Wounded Knight.

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by FeatheredBlade, May 4, 2021.

1. FeatheredBlade

FeatheredBlade Local Imperial Knight Supremium

This notice would be nailed to the notice boards with particular force, the paper deforming around the tack used to hold it in. Most interesting is there were more scattered around crookback and even the sewers than the main city.

To the one who calls himself “Reaper”,

You’re a coward. An absolutely disgusting waste of resources. Nothing more than a sick, twisted individual who gets himself off on little power trips where you think you’re in control. You’re the pinnacle of why Sanguineism is considered a disgusting disease that should be cleansed from an individual. You’re the perfect example of why your “brethren” have to hide. In short, you’re a code-breaking backstabbing bastard who deserves death and will receive no mercy.

Guess I should acknowledge the elephant in the room. Surprise surprise, I’m not dead. Your little stunt at the Salvation Church didn’t kill me. You attacked me from behind, held a knife to my throat and threatened those who I cared about from where you felt safe. Be honest and admit it to your peers that should I have been facing you, you wouldn’t have dared to raise a finger. How’d it feel when I ripped my sword through your thigh?

In case you don’t quite grasp the magnitude of the situation, let me dumb it down for your sewer-addled brain. You stabbed a Villiers, in the back, on the steps of the church. Way to go, you absolute fucking moron.

Though I’m writing this from the cot I’m confined to, let me make this abundantly clear. I’m coming for you. I won’t stop until I have the satisfaction of driving my blade through your back, and listening to your breath leak out of the hole in your chest. We’ll see just how much you enjoy being backstabbed, and this time, I’ll make sure I finish the job, unlike you.

A warning to any who feel like harboring this rot-infested blight on society: Don’t. If you defend this monster, you’re just as bad as he is. He can’t even adhere to the code of the coven he belongs to.

As for the “Collective” that harbors this code breaking piece of gutter trash. It’d be in your best interests to cease all associations, lest I turn my wrath on you for giving him a place to hide.

Know this, “Reaper”, or shall I say “Nathan”. Any individual who gets hurt for being in my way, is your fault. I’ll set fire to the sewers if I have to, just to smoke your rotten, cowardice self out.

I will see your head on a pike, if it’s the last thing I do.

-Aldüir Stormblade, Second Sergeant of the Villiers-Eclaire Order

The letter would be stamped with a house seal, that of a lighting bolt arcing through a sword.

• Powerful Powerful x 15
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

The Tech Prince gazed upon the letter and what was left from him was a sigh. Skimming its words by as he said the following

"It is his consequences, not ours. Let him face his punishment himself. Perhaps this will be a reminder of why we yield our Tenets of Steel, to ensure messes such as these do not happen. As for Nathaniel, perhaps the consideration of termination may have to come. Lest he changes himself for the better." Rhys would crumble the piece of paper shortly after. Tossing it into the trash to his right for the meantime.

• Winner Winner x 3
  3. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

"Someone get me the location of Ser Stormblade, I should see to the Knight if possible ensure his recovery so he may return this scum to the void. Hand me my bolt shot and rally what support you can. I must ensure none impede my journey to his side," ordered Dr. Atum beginning to head right to the Villers and see to him if it could be done. (OOC: Message me if he's confined somewhere @AshenRoman)

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. MineeMyTortelini

MineeMyTortelini

Dame Luces of the Viridian Order is with you, Ser Stormblade. Those who do wrong towards others shall receive their rightful punishment. If you need assistance in your quest, do not hesitate to contact me.

Spirit's Blessings and good luck with your recovery,

Dame-At-Arms Hollis Luces of the Viridan Order

The letter would be stamped with a house seal as well, that of a jumping stag.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  5. Yui_Drax

Yui_Drax Loong Worshiper and Sihai Enthusiast

In a dark room, sparks flew from the corner as the sound of stone grinded against the sound of metal, seconds later did the sound of water washed over the metal as a man opened a small latch in the room, letting out a beam of sunlight to decorate the room as the metal was revealed as a saber, shined, sharpened, and curved for the purpose of slashing and cutting.

"It is time to hunt, cousin."

He wiped the blade down and inserted it into a scabbard before exiting the room, a Calemberger Dobs followed after him while a Dragged Crow trailed in the sky, a ferocious light shined in the man's eye as he kept a vengeful smirk on his face.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  6. MidnightRey

MidnightRey Ruler of the Abyss

"Nathaniel..."
    Said the creature of metal and plant, in mere dissapointment. Appearing baffled and having no clue what to think.
    "I don't even know what to say to this, you're a fool and an idiot... And I have no plans to defend you this time. Whatever comes upon you from this, is on your own accord."

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  7. Arcanus01134

Arcanus01134

From the shadowed corner of her office, the Darkwald reclined in her seat, fingers steadily drumming on the hardwood surface of her desk, worn over the years with spilt drinks and sharp quill nibs. She swirled a mug of kaffee, acrid in taste and sharp enough to curdle the mouth sour. Downing a gulp and setting the mug aside, she folded the notice in half and filed it away, having helpfully 'borrowed' it from one of the boards scattered around Crookback. There were enough to go around as it were, what with them being plastered haphazardly at each and every corner she'd turned whilst on a walk.

"Well, that's the second time I've heard of this 'Collective', first with that attack on Erwin Braunschweiger. Hmm, might be time to pay them a visit..." Rising from her seat, Mila Braunbecker donned her tricorne and drained the last of her mug. She grimaced at the taste, but it felt sweet in comparison to the bitter work that was soon to come. There'd be blood to be sure, but first she had some people to meet with.

• Winner Winner x 3
  8. uwuMaple

uwuMaple arf :3

Meliora sat kneeled in her room, a small censer dangling from a chain wrapped around her fingers. It hovered its way across her sword, laying upon her purple Villiers-Eclaire sash on the floor as she meditated. She drew a breath, eyes opening to reread the paper she had brought in with her.

"You have picked your path, and you shall reap what you have sown. Ready yourself, for the sword of the Spirit awaits, and its burning light shall cleanse you." she murmured, staring at the name. Nathan.

• Winner Winner x 2
  9. Rowet

Rowet support main

A notice was tacked on next to the parchment, the bearer taking steps to ensure that they didn't obscure it in any fashion; a polite gesture.
    [​IMG]

To Ser Stormblade,

I would like to ask that you leave the Collective out of this. The Reaper has known to be a... Loose screw in terms of, y'know. Being a functional member of a coven. I know this because I worked alongside him in the Soth'hrii Cluster, and he was... Unsavory, to say the least. Constantly defied orders left and right, bickered with other members, y'know. That type of thing.

But, let it be known: The Reaper is still sanguine, to my knowledge anyway. He is still one of us. If you try and attack him in the midst of Crookback, I can't exactly stop other sanguine from coming after you, much less myself.

Also, a little note from myself to you: Fuck you for burning the entryway of our former home when our former Desprince was being prepared for slaughter. Don't think I've forgotten what you and O'Rourke have done.

Signed,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Powerful Powerful x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. HeyItzAPotato

HeyItzAPotato rip me out the plastic

Your neighborhood friendly ghost, RILU, had managed to get ahold of one of these bad boys. After having a long moment translating, he laughed, flashing into his Banshee form, and moving off to find his best friend;

"<Alt-R> BriIIiIAAAR! thEEE KNIiiIGhT iiSSs PiiiISSSSED OOOFFFFF! LOooOK."

@Faith_Bug

• Immersive Immersive x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. FeatheredBlade

FeatheredBlade Local Imperial Knight Supremium

“Would’ve burned more if that orc didn’t fuck it up. Hah.”
    The Knight snorts, before sipping his glass of Whiskey.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  12. Faith_Bug

Faith_Bug Mirror Thrower

Briareth looked over toward Rilu, only for his crimson gaze to fall onto the paper the Morvali had, spaded tail swaying to the sides while reading over the message, speaking quietly with a huff, "<Alt-R> Nathaniel, always getting in trouble per usual. Why am I not surprised, but to go after Stormblade? ... He really is asking for death at this rate with how many times he has pissed people off, but good on him for surviving, I suppose. We shall see if this is his final end, while we're at it playing a waiting game, more opportunities to drink tea from straws." He grinned.

• Winner Winner x 3
  13. Magivore

Magivore No Rest For The Wicked

And so called the words of the Lich Lord of the Deep, or so-proclaimed he was, as he took notice of this particular missive. This threat was one that clearly left an impression upon the undying creature, for their fiery gaze scanned over its ink and their words seeped out to those who dared to don hoods and listen in when they did not bother doing security checks during their classes.

"And so we see a man so ingloriously overburdened with morality that he is willing to kill. I will beg these questions of him, then, and I shall see that, if he truly is a good man, he would answer me, or even choose to find me instead of this Reaper that is hidden behind his blinding view of ethnocentric pride.

"Tell me, knight of the Villiers-Eclaire, Second Sergeant and most minor of the world, why is it that others should suffer because of one's crimes? If I, Xilthruum, were wronged by one Violetsman, and if I were to choose to salt fields, poison water supplies, and slay women who were caring for their children, would I be a horrible person? Would I be that demon you seek to slay? According to your people, this would indeed be the case. In such a matter, Aldüir Stormblade, why should you be allowed to salt our fields, poison our feasts, and slaughter my daughters? Does that not make you as foul as us? Does that not make you as disgusting as the demons your Creeds speak of? Or are you excluded from that because you carry a high-quality longsword and speak d'Ithanie? Would I, then, be excluded from the sins of murder because I too could learn to speak d'Ithanie and carry a steel blade? Or would that be hypocrisy?

"You are not a better man than the one who hunted you, and never should you ever feel that you are a good man. I see no purity within your heart, for I see revenge poisoning your soul and sickening your mind. If you seek the man who supposedly brought harm upon you, then you should expect no honourable duel, for there is no honour in a man who loves killing as much as he does claiming he is a knight; beware that wailing and grinding of teeth that finds your soul too sickened by revenge."

It is from there the pupils fell silent, all spreading off to their individual studies, even though one nevertheless came to let out too much information to the public of what the self-proclaimed Lord declared.

• Powerful Powerful x 11
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. Susow

Susow R

Reaper tore off the paper in a dark alley of crookback. Reading it thoroughly before a malicious smile appears on his face. The psychotic man crushing the paper as he'd carve his name, R e a p e r. Onto the wood where the letter were stamped, just near the carts. The man spoke.

"So you live Stormblade. A most fatal mistake. I'm going to unleash a grave amount of wrath, violence, and death onto you and all of those you care about. Everyone involved with you will suffer to my blade. Their blood will now be spilled. My blade will carve my name in all of those you care about, and I will bathe in their blood as I watch your anger reach it's peak. I will watch as you fall into despair and you will know what true fear is. Next time, I'll make sure to finish the job on you Stormblade.."

Reaper walked off, dropping the crumbled paper after saying his promise.

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

Winifred Marth casted a quick glance over the open letter on her passing of the notice board during her walk to Greygate. The Ériunin scanned over it before tapping her finger against the signature, “Aldüir Stormblade, a name to a face,” murmured the woman. Her arms gradually folded in thought before she then added, “Well. I’m sure glad he seems to be writing well. His stitches must have held up.

And then she turned to carry onwards.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. akusazero

akusazero

A Knight pulls a tacked note off the board, to read. After his eyes grazed the furious words a few times, he was left in silence for a moment.
    ".. Holy Shite. That's impressive. Keep Livin', Lad, it'd be a shame te' lose that passion."
    He mumbled to himself, walking off with a renewed sense of amusement in the affairs of the day.

• Winner Winner x 1