Missing Person: Lady Cadieux

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Rowet, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Rowet

Rowet support main Supremium

"... Alright, is this thing on? Right."
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    "You all know her. Incase you somehow don't know Lady Cadieux - Black hair, one blue eye & one green eye, pale skin, Ithanian Ailor.
    Her hair was last tied in two buns with two strands running down her back, and she wore a purple dress.

But, onto who took her.
    A woman with five arms, spider legs, pale white skin, has, uuh- Horns. Bat wings. There's three eyes on her chest. I believe she's sanguine.
    And a man, her accomplice. A man with raven black hair, his skin is dark gray, eyes are black. He's got black markings. Gray shirt, purple & red sash.
    Also a sanguine.
    I'm-- Writing this because, I think Lady Cadieux is in grave danger. And I'm not going to sit here and do nothing.
    I will do whatever it takes to find her."

Sincerely,
    [​IMG]
    Court Mage of House Cadieux
    Owner of the Nook & Cranny​

• Powerful Powerful x 16
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. notjayp

notjayp aye

"Harlow, start the stopwatch. Let's set a record." @fantuinn

• Powerful Powerful x 7
  3. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

“Interesting, well not to me unfortunately but...noble’s might be grateful. That could be useful mmm send it to the Matriarch,” the wylthar commands to the courier giving them some to coin. @CRASHIR

4. MidnightRey

MidnightRey Ruler of the Abyss

The creature of plant and metal was walking about oldtown, stopping upon seeing the notice. Moving to grab it, as they read it over, their sky blue eye showed the expression of annoyance and perhaps even frustration. Leaving a single note on the wall before going back out on their day. The handwriting was fine, being a lovely cursive font. And written in pitch black ink, a darkened colored rose as the seal.
    "By the Void, just release the noblewoman before we have the entire City Guard, Chancellors 71st Contingent, every other Mercenary Company, and Crookback Council raiding the sewers and Crookedback looking for her."
    Corrupted plant 5.jpg

5. Rowet

Rowet support main Supremium

"She has been found!"

• Powerful Powerful x 6