Damian Gray

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by MrNoot1, Apr 2, 2020.

1. MrNoot1

MrNoot1 Let there be Noot

“Tomorrow will be a better day.”

[​IMG]

[Pinterest] [Theme]

Basic Information

• Full Name: Damian Gray
    • Current Title(s) or Alias(es): Captain of Der Schiedsrichter, Ulrich (After the Heron of Sailors)
    • Past Title(s): Grand Steward of the Violet Order, Knight of the Roaring Seas, Ser Black
    • Date of Birth: July 25th, 272 AC
    • Race: Alior
    • Culture: ½ Alt-Regalian & ½ Heartland Ceardian
    • Lineage: Nautilaan
    • Sexuality: Hetrosexual
    • Preferred Weapon: Dual Cutlasses

Skill Information
    (50 points) (4 Points for Learning)
    • Melee Combat
    • +20 Rapier Combat (+20 Points)
    • Schooling
    • +6 Admiral School (+3 Points & Honed Skills III)
    • Imperial Regalian Naval Academy
    • Dormin Naval School of Thought
    • Special Training
    • +10 Perception Training (+10 Points)
    • +2 Bodycare Training (+2 Point)
    • Rougery Skill
    • +6 Rouge Abilities (+6 Points)
    • Wall Climb 3
    • Rouge Gift 4
    • Nature Art
    • +15 Sailing Art (+5 Hobby Points & +5 Lineage & +5 Points)
    • +5 Theatre Art (+5 Hobby Points)
    Body Shape:
    • 20 Combat Stat + 7.5 Sailing Art + 1 Bodycare Training = 28.5 Body Stat
    • Type: Ripped
    • Fat: Extremely Low Body Fat
    Languages:
    • Common (Free Language)
    • Alt-Regalian (Parental Language)
    Special Abilities:
    • Archblood Abilities
    • Primal Self Repair
    • Manifest Will
    • Racial Abilities
    • Super Self II
    • Mind Wall II
    • Honed Skill III
    Visual Information
    • Eye Color: Silver
    • Hair Color: Raven Black
    • Hair Style: Straight, about 10cm long. Slightly-Tameable
    • Skin Color: Tanish-White
    • Clothing: Suit Style
    • Height: 6’0”
    • Alignment
      • Lawful Neutral
    • Personality Type
      • The Thinker (INTP) - INTPs are well known for their brilliant theories and unrelenting logic, which makes sense since they are arguably the most logical minded of all the personality types. They love patterns, have a keen eye for picking up on discrepancies, and a good ability to read people, making it a bad idea to lie to an INTP. People of this personality type aren’t interested in practical, day-to-day activities and maintenance, but when they find an environment where their creative genius and potential can be expressed, there is no limit to the time and energy INTPs will expend in developing an insightful and unbiased solution.
    • Religion
      • Unionism (3/10)
      • Imperial Dragon (1/10)
    Life Story
    • Damian Black was born to Abraham & Hannah Black on July 25th, 272 AC within a lovely small manor house along the shores of Dragenthal.
    • Abraham was a well-trained Sailor, sticking by his brother’s side as Daniel’s Sword. Hannah was the mental defence for Abraham, helping him stay alive from many blows from House Black’s enemies while acting as the behind-the-scenes strategist.
    • Damian was taught the proper noble etiquettes for life, learning to speak Common and Alt-Regalian as he’d learn Regalian History along the side. However, the young Damian was mostly interested in the art of sailing and combat while watching his father and brothers spar together to keep each other safe.
    • Just as soon as Damian was able to hold a blade, he began to spar and train with his father and tutors under the arts of a cutlass. The training was intense as they continued along with learning how to fight with such a weapon. Over time, he began to learn how it worked until Abraham decided to hold off the end of Damian’s training.
    • Damian was sent to the Imperial Regalian Naval Academy and then would later join the Dormin Naval School or Thought a year after his cousin, Christopher Black, joined the school. The young Damian looked up to his cousin like the older brother that he never had, learning from Christopher as Damian studied at the School.
    • Even though Damian was away from his teacher and father, he continued to learn how to fight with his blade as he’d think more with brawns than brains.
    • After Damian graduated from the School, he was instantly put within the navy along the side of Christopher in the waters between Regalia and Farah'deen. He used his skills as a true thin blade fighter to help defend Christopher when enemies seemed to want to get up close and personal to his cousin and the crew of the ships.
    • Once the fighting was over, he returned to his father to complete his training. What Abraham didn’t expect was to lose to Damian from the young man’s mass increase of practice in fighting against the Songaskians that Damian had faced.
    • As his training was complete, Damian decided to work on sailing the seas with a group of adventurers under House Black where he has spent the last many years on. He has now returned to Regalia after many years of sailing on the high seas for House Black to see how his cousin and his family were doing.
    • After some family conflict, Damian was disowned by Christopher while still recovering from a personal lose as to not be able to marry. He has believed this to be a new start, but is not sure what to do with his life now he is a fallen noble.
    • Damian felt alone and unsure of himself, until he met the Cielothar by the name of Emerenciana Petris. He was happy with the woman, than, over time, he managed to get married and changed his name to Damian Petris.
    • Damian and Emerenciana’s wedding was small and closed off to only a few people. Afterwards, Damian had to travel in order to make some money for his new wife. However, when he arrived in Anglia, he was attacked by a group of Thieves and stabbed him, leaving him for dead.
    • Damian woke up within a hospital, having just recovered for being dead and back to life. As he’d look, the doctors were shoked to see his eyes. Damian was just as surprised as well, as his eyes were now a violet color.
    • He had slowly begun to understand what he was as he'd dream, seeing his abilities used as if he was really fighting with his new found abilities. He'd keep the dreams to himself until he'd go to reach him.
    • Now, Damian moves to return on his ship, “Der Schiedsrichter”, to set sail for Regalia in order to understand what he is. If one ever needs answers, always go to the craziest place in the world.
    • Since his death, his time with his wife became very brief as she begun to drift away from him. After a few talks, they decided to split off, as they knew they weren't meant for each other.
    • After a few months of barely dragging on by, he managed to meet Heather Ferninshie, becoming very close friends with her only after a span of a few weeks. Knowing Heather for quite some time had helped him endure his own pain.
    • Eventually, Damian took the courage to ask to be an adopted brother. She accepted, now allowing him to be known as "Damian Ferninshie".
    • Now, he walks a normal commoner and feels an importance in his life. Making strange friends, and living the world as his own man.
    • Deciding that he needed to do something more with his life, he contacted House Slumberwood to then be hired under them. However, a man named Leuthar Van Vichten managed to give him a "cure" for his Archbloodism, under the orders of Baron Slumberwood. Now, he acts under the House to protect and serve them while out at sea.
    • The Van Vichten decided to stop giving out the substance, in which now has the Archblood back to his old abberancy.
    • After some talk, the Van Vichten is giving him the temporary cure. For now of course.
    • With the Archbloods advancing more and more, Count Slumberwood tried to convince Damian to become a Void Archblood without knowing what the request truly was
    • Then, after a talk with Count du Triege, Damian decided to stop taking the Anti-Archblood Drugs to rejoin his fellow Archbloods as well as leaving Count Slumberwood's staff to become an Admiral under Count du Triege
    • After so many fights and conflicts with his adoptive sister, Heather Ferninshie, he decided to leave the family and be by himself yet again
    • However, after a 'gift' from Heather, he was transformed into a Kathar through the Dread Binding curse, in which, he would be just like a normal Kathar. But, this went too far, as he is now a Voidal Archblood
    • With some conflict with his fellow Archbloods, he was rescued and taken in to recover. He eventually turned back to normal as a Primal Archblood as well as an Ailor
    • Having joined his cousin's, Gewndolyn Black, ship crew, he has taken this as a chance of redemption towards his old family while continuing his personal mission as a vigilante
    • During the Vampire Crisis, his alignment for his friends shifted around, heavily shifting his thoughts until he decided to side with the Exist and the Cahal.

• Like Like x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    #1 MrNoot1, Apr 2, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2021
  2. Mollymock

Mollymock Regalian Citizen

Hey there @MrNoot1! Claiming this app for aspirant review! Expect a reply shortly.

3. Mollymock

Physical Stat is always rounded up, so the total would be 38 rather than 37.5.

Please make this edit in Purple and tag me when complete @MrNoot1!

4. MrNoot1

@Mollymock Done!

5. Mollymock

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  6. MrNoot1

@Mollymock I moved 10 Points from Maritime Knowledge to Captain Tactics! Need re-review, as it would increase the size of his ship as well!

7. Mollymock

Re-approved!

8. MrNoot1

@Mollymock Damian is now of the Nautilaan Lineage!

9. Mollymock

10. MrNoot1

@Mollymock Moved 5 points from Maritime Knowledge to Admiral Tactics and 5 Points from Thin Blades to Admiral Tactics! Just giving a heads up!

#10 MrNoot1, Jul 11, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2020
  11. Mollymock

12. MrNoot1

@Mollymock Re-Review is required due to the new Prof Update!

13. Mollymock

Approved!

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  14. MrNoot1

@Mollymock I had a small brain moment and didn't use my hobby points for my sailing arts. So, instead of 10 normal points into Sailing arts, I put my Hobby Points in for Sailing Arts instead. Now, I put 5 more points into Rapier Combat & 5 points into Perception. No Re-Review is required.

15. MrNoot1

@Mollymock Just giving a heads up, as I changed Damian's last name due to some IC events. Also, I completely forgot he'd be 36 instead of 35. So, I put the 1 new point into Bodycare Training.

16. MrNoot1

@Mollymock Just as a heads up, Damian's Archbloodism has been surpressed through the Archblood Knowledge by Mad_Gadfly's character.

17. MrNoot1

@Mollymock Archbloodism is now back since Mad_Gadfly's character is no longer giving him the substance.

18. MrNoot1

Nvm! He is giving the substance again.

19. MrNoot1

@Mollymock With the newest Archblood Re-Write, I added a bit more to the life story and added the new Archblood Abilities.

20. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

Re-Approved.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  21. MrNoot1

@HydraLana Moved 5 Hobby Points over from Sailing Arts into Theatre Arts, no Re-Review required.

22. MrNoot1

@HydraLana Damian has been corrupted into a Void Archblood! I wanted to let you know, and he is currently cursed with the Dread Binding, but it won't last as long as the Void Archblood.

23. MrNoot1

@HydraLana I moved my 5 points from Strength Training into Perception and used the extra 5 points I had for stealth rouge. Don't believe Re-Review is required, as the max of points you can move without needing a re-review is 10, but I may be wrong.

24. MrNoot1

Due to the new Prof Points, I had to go burr with my app and am in need of a Re-Review

25. HydraLana

https://wiki.massivecraft.com/Proficiency#Racial_Boosts - "As long as a Character has invested 10 Proficiency Points into their boosted Proficiency (5, if it is a Talent Proficiency), they can add 5 more for free."

Please correct your Proficiency assignments and tag me once you're done @MrNoot1

26. MrNoot1

I believe I have done it. My brain is still trying to process it

27. HydraLana

https://wiki.massivecraft.com/Proficiency#Physical_Stat_Calculation - "Physical Stat is calculated from your finalized Proficiencies." Please remember to alter all aspects of an application impacted by changes to one's Proficiencies. The Physical Stat calculation is incorrect, tag me once you have corrected it. Please also go through the application and ensure there are no further small errors like this.

28. MrNoot1

I apologize great for the small errors and if there are any more, I am a bit under the weather atm and so I am doing what I can. Thank you for being a chill guy btw

29. HydraLana

Approved.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  30. MrNoot1

I realized that I am a complete idiot and noticed that the points were completely wrong, I had to add 1 additional point to Rougery to get 2 abilities, which were Wall Climb 3 and Rouge Gift 4

31. HydraLana

Remains Approved.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  32. MrNoot1

With the Archblood update, I have decided to have his alignment be for the Exist. Added a bit more to his lifestory for the current Vampire Crisis. No Re-Review required (I think).

33. HydraLana

Remains approved.