Two Summons For Knightly Inquest

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by FireFan96, Apr 17, 2021.

1. FireFan96

FireFan96 Ever present, Ever seeing Staff Member Lore2

[​IMG]
    FROM THE TWELVE ELDERS OF THE ROUND TABLE
    OF THE WARDS OF FAE ORDER
    A WRIT OF SUMMONS

Let it be known far and wide to all Knights of the Wards of Fae Order that the Round Table has ordered one Breucard Theodair to submit himself before a Knightly Inquest to answer for breaches of honor and oath, following a review of the report of knightly dishonor sent to us by the Lord Chancellor. The aforementioned individual is to send a letter of submission to the Fae Sepulchre of the Ten Thousand Cairns on the Regalian Archipelago within a week's time, or be tried in absentia.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FROM THE TWELVE ELDERS OF THE MONZON ORDER
    ON BEHALF OF GRANDMASTER CARLOS OF ALVAS
    THE LION OF ALGAVARVISTAS
    A WRIT OF SUMMONS

Let it be known far and wide to all Knights of the Monzon Order that the Council has ordered one Florence Amaya to submit himself before a Knightly Inquest to answer for breaches of honor and oath, following a review of the report of knightly dishonor sent to us by the Lord Chancellor. The aforementioned individual is to send a letter of submission to the Castillo de Monzon in San Selin within a week's time, or be tried in absentia.
    [​IMG]
    OOC Remarks:
    As per Regalian Knight Law 7, any citizen with knowledge of a Knight violating their Code, must report this to the Chancellor. I have received two reports last week, the first two reports ever since the lore has been released. While the Elder Councils could simply respond with a final verdict, I want to provide the two players involved some roleplay opportunities to plead their case before one of the Elders, which can influence the final decision.

As both the Wards of Fae Order and Monzon Order lack Imperial Respect, both writs of summons cannot be enforced. That is to say, Fae and Monzon Knights do not have the right to arrest and detain either Breucard or Florence, and doing so would be in violation of state law. As such, these two writs of summons are merely requests for the two knights to schedule an inquest with their councils, though they are not legally required to do so. However, all actions have consequences, and whether one wishes to ignore their Elder Council or not plays into their final verdict.

@yusuf12323 @Mad_Gadfly please contact me to schedule a date and time for your inquest rp, or to indicate your character's decision to not show. I would like to keep it to prime time (6pm - 10pm EDT), though I can be a bit flexible to accommodate.

• Powerful Powerful x 11
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. FeatheredBlade

FeatheredBlade Local Imperial Knight Supremium

The Villiers leans on his shield, eyes flicking between the lines as he shakes his head slightly.

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  3. Legoclub22

Legoclub22 The Antagonist's Right-Hand

"Vindication feels sweet, seeing as we reported Florence Amaya for breaching his Knightly Code months ago, and were ignored. Maybe this is a sign of the government turning a bright, new page."

4. MidnightRey

MidnightRey Ruler of the Abyss

"Interesting no?"
    The creature of plant and metal asked their corrupted bird companion. However no other remarks were made as the being turned to go about their day once more.

5. yusuf12323

yusuf12323

Breucard Reads the summons and pens a letter to the Elder Council saying

Dear Elders,

I just saw your summons as I was away for sometime. I will come before you, let me know a time and place so we can work out Schedules.

Sincerely,

Breucard Theodair