Morbus Imperium: An Announcement

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by mcmann, Apr 8, 2021.

1. mcmann

mcmann Resident Foxgirl

((A note with the official Morbus Imperium stamp and crest would be placed on public display for all to see.))
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"STRIVE TO STOP A CRISIS BEFORE IT BEGINS"

FROM THE DESK OF LADY PEIRGARTEN

As I make my final preparations to depart from Regalia for an extended amount of time, I'd like to open with apologies. To my many staff who joined Morbus Imperium in its early days, to Digmaan Cro-Maarx who made my dream come true to allow the revival of Morbus Imperium, to my family members who have put so much faith into myself and the organization, and to the patrons who have continued to visit the Morbus Imperium apothecary and clinic. I apologize for my absence, and I apologize for waiting too long to make this official declaration.

When had I first joined Morbus Imperium many years ago in my youth, I was dazzled by the Spirit-driven passion that had been put into every single service provided by its initial leadership. For the years since the initial disappearance of Morbus Imperium and her discovered-deceased founder, Ida Krupp, I had wished to revive the legend that once held true within the Crown City.

To Digmaan Cro-Maarx for granting me such an opportunity to bring back this dream, thank you.
    To my many staff who had come to stand by my side out of sheer faith in the mission, thank you.
    To my family members for believing in me with every single bone in their bodies, and for standing with me, thank you.
    To Doctor Jocelyn von Duerr for being my original mentor, and helping ignite my flaming passion for providing health care, thank you.
    To the late Ida Krupp for maintaining this flame and becoming an early member of my family, thank you.
    To Lady Dianne Black for expanding my knowledge through the Victoria's Valiant regiment, thank you.
    And to my many patrons, believers, friends, and otherwise who have sponsored Morbus Imperium, been patrons, critics or otherwise, thank you.

Everyone has played a tremendous role in the greater scheme of things, allowing the Morbus Imperium organization to continue growing in a steady path, and it is time I finally play my part in continuing this trend.

On this day, April 8, 309, I, Lady Noelle Mira Peirgarten, hereby step down from the leadership of, and as the lead doctor and surgeon of Morbus Imperium, and hereby grant the rights to Morbus Imperium in its entirety to Digmaan Cro-Maarx. Thank you, dear friend, for being with me since the beginning. Your work has been valiant and continues to be, even in my frequent times of absence. My only regret is that I did not grant this to you any sooner, as you've been far more than deserving since day one.

I put my full and utmost faith into the Digmaan to withhold the morals, ideals, ethics, and mission of Morbus Imperium to the ends of the world. I ask, friends, family, patrons and otherwise, that you please do the same.

To avoid making this note any lengthier or convoluted, I'd like to end it all with a prudent phrase that has kept me going throughout my entire life, which has been especially pivotal my time in Regalia: Perseverance Conquers All.

On that note, I thank you all for reading. May the Spirit's Blessings continue to lead you towards your own form of greatness.

-Signed, Lady Noelle Mira Peirgarten
    [​IMG]
    OOC TLDR:
    What?:
    Cro-Maarx @Ghirko is now the leader of Morbus Imperium as I step down
    Why?: I've been dormant for too long and intend on shelving Noelle.​

• Powerful Powerful x 13
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia