The Daily Bite | Issue I - The Problem With Whore Houses And The Undercity.

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Audianna, Mar 31, 2021.

1. DuchBargollo

DuchBargollo Life is precious, lets enjoy it together!

Calibur Ashford would be sitting in his house with a glass of orange that he had just freshly made, as well as the paper in hand, as he read through the paper giving off an odd chuckle or slight grin "Well, this is interesting, not one for rumours, but they sure do have a death wish saying all this, earned my respect and possibly my sword if I'm on duty."

Lock Render would come across the paper on a stroll he was taking in the streets of regalia before bursting out in laughter as he read through it "I bloody love this! Rhys ain't going to be happy, but they ain't wrong somewhat, although they really should get the information of what happened afterwards." Before putting the paperback where he had found it still chuckling to himself "I agree with almost everything on that paper, can't wait to annoy some nobles with this juicy information."

• Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. NebulaePrimo

NebulaePrimo The Everwatcher :powerful:

Claire d'Agennes reads through the paper, her eyebrows continuing to rise as she reads. After she's done, all she says is "Is libel or slander the one that's written?"

3. HorizonCythulu

HorizonCythulu The Insane

Victane took a few extra moments to read the entire thing, his teeth chattering as he looked over at his palest. He didn't even bother to fold it up neatly, simply taking the paper and shredding it up as he tried to fling the loose tears away from him and ease back into the comfort of his bed. "I ought to visit the Cadieux soon enough.. I hope they're taking it well. F-free up my schedule immediately and invite them to the e-estate, Anneke."

@nath_n

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. nath_n

nath_n Mamba Mentality

Anneke immediately began to write in address to the Cadieux family. “Yes, your Lordship.” She stated, beginning to head off to properly deliver the letter off. @HorizonCythulu

5. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

Alucard upon further reading growled, “What a fool am I. Was so busy with the gossip I didn’t see such base insults upon Ithania. Loathsome creature this Handmaiden, a man lost to a woman in a game you must be quite the self hating malcontent to fault that. We men of Montania and Ithania are proud of our wives for varied reasons.

Even nobles don’t deserve such barbs...dear void original perhaps but devoid of cultured content.”

6. AlphaInsomnia

AlphaInsomnia Inexplicable Explicative

"Nope." and she promptly tossed the lengthy text out the window. @SorryNari

• Immersive Immersive x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  7. RaggedyGrace

RaggedyGrace Speaking in hieroglyphics Staff Member Roleplay Staff

Eponia squinted over both the Reinard's shoulder before an exsaperated breathe escaped her, pocketing her reading glasses once more.

"I have no idea either besides it's trouble."

@Aurelian30k @DiabloDonut

8. Magivore

Magivore No Rest For The Wicked

"Seldom do I meet people so dedicated to making enemies where they once had none," hissed the creature through their needle-like fangs. Their collector of notes took a singular step back to ensure no harm would come upon him, but after a few seconds, the man took a step forward once more as the self-proclaimed Lich Lord beckoned him back with a reassuring dismissal of his presence immediately afterward.

"I would be more careful if I were you, madame," so hummed the monstrous skeleton as they kept their ire focused upon the paper in contrast to the messenger. No doubt, whatever the creature said was not to be a secret for long given the loose lips of this paranoid courier. "The pen may be mightier than the sword, but only a fool thinks they can parry with it. There is no freedom of speech for a reason: it is meant to save the intelligent from the contagious flaws of the contentious- and there are many of us far mightier than a paper who desire it to stay that way. You do not want to keep doing this in such a carelessly boisterous manner, or else this journal may have a brief existence."

• Powerful Powerful x 5
    • Educated Educated x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Nathan1012

Nathan1012 cinnamon

Darian says, "Why are people so mean?"