Sit Down Sevrince You Fat Mother Fu-

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by PresentMediator, Aug 29, 2021.

1. PresentMediator

PresentMediator You betcha Supremium

Dear Sevrince the Shameful Swallow,

Upon the morning of your malfeasance, I recall informing Cherry that either one gets what they want, or they're too dead to care. I'm too dead to care. Now remind me, which one of the two here is the walking cadaver?

Counting to five in five seconds and blinking at a normal pace are the only two skills you've mastered. It is important for you to learn that the noose should be hung from around the neck; Not the feet.​

Me and the Drulvaars are thick as thieves,
    -Andrathath Vaell'aer Drulvaar​

A drawing of Sevrince the Shameful Swallow, was added to the letter, stating above it
    "Why did the sad clown frown? He was staring at this letter."

[​IMG]

((by ChadWehrleArt))
    @Empaul

((PLEASE RATE THIS FRIENDLY! I WISH TO GET THE MOST FRIENDLY RATINGS ON ROLEPLAY THREAD!))

• Friendly Friendly x 49
    • Immersive Immersive x 2
    #1 PresentMediator, Aug 29, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2021
  2. Empaul

Empaul That one cool dude

A note would be pinned under wherever this was posted,

Dear Individual who's name I didn't bother remembering,

Your letter is written with the eligibility of a Haurmann on opioids. If there was any intent behind a message here you've duly failed. Maybe try again next time.

Residing in your Cranium without paying Taxes
    -Sevrince Valwroaght, Baleful Sorrow of the North, Twisted Prince of Ellador, Beheader of Dorkarth

{Another smaller piece of notepad paper would be pinned under the original message}
    Also it should be "are" instead of "is" when referring to the two skills I am quite well at, I must add.

• Educated Educated x 5
    • Powerful Powerful x 3
    #2 Empaul, Aug 29, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2021