On Mice And Snakes

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by SneakyLinguine, Aug 19, 2021.

1. SneakyLinguine

SneakyLinguine Snarken Staff Member Roleplay Staff

ON MICE AND SNAKES
    [​IMG]
    •:─═════════════════─:••:۞:••:─═════════════════─:•
    o
    [ Copies of a note were posted to a few notice boards in the areas surrounding Petalcourt. A sparse few were sure to be scattered on guard patrol routes. They were written in a neat, loopy cursive. ]
    o
    [​IMG]

It is said that Petalcourt is infested. I’m in no position to deny these claims, because, you see, they’re true. Petalcourt is infested, and has been for many months, though not in the way that it is presently accused. You busy yourselves with chasing mice in the long grass while venomous snakes slither at your feet.

Ours is a plague of leeches who feed on the lives of defenseless children and leave them afraid to walk the streets on which they should play. Ours is an outbreak of cowards who find pleasure in tormenting those they know are unable to retaliate. Ours is an epidemic of fear- a fear that each and every moment spent in the company of those we love may be the last.

So by all means, keep chasing mice. I’ll take care of the snakes.

The Great Mother

•:─═════════════════─:••:۞:••:─═════════════════─:•
    [​IMG]

• Powerful Powerful x 12
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. HeyItzAPotato

HeyItzAPotato rip me out the plastic Premium

“And Petalcourt attempts ta’ once again, protect themselves from the consequences’a their actions. You can’t always push the blame on oth’a people. Are all of ‘em like this?”

The Songaskian lowered the paper after having a hell of a time reading it, and handed it over to Sib.

He hadn’t seen Aridai or Meridian in a long while. Hopefully they weren’t apart of this mess right now. Hopefully.
    ———

@Sujitation

• Immersive Immersive x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1