Meira Du Saulleve

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by Jute_Len, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Jute_Len

Jute_Len Fazai / Cisva

Basic Information
    • Full Name: Meira Civ Du Saulleve (Was Courthen Eledhwen)| Nick: Wish
    • Race: Altalar (Lesarra)
    • Sexuality: No Reveals
    Inventory Information
    • Religious Book
    • A roll of bandages
    • 10 Regals
    • 2 pouches of her candy
    • Small Recipe Book
    Skill Information

Total Points: 40/50
    • 3 Linguistics Knowledge
    • 15 Cooking Art
    • 15 Baking Art (+10 Hobby)
    • 10 Perception (+5 Racial Boost)
    • 5 Bodycare Training
    • 1 Blunt Combat
    • 3 Finance Schooling (Narlas)
    • 3 Diplomacy Schooling (Regalian Diplomatic Academy)
    Body Shape
    • Physical Stat: 3.5
    • Body Shape: Toned
    • Body Fat: Moderate
    Languages
    • Common (Learned in childhood)
    • Modern Altalar (Learned From Mother)
    • Sulvaley Elven (Learned From Linguistics Knowledge)
    • Plains Elven (Learned From Father)
    Special Traits/Spells/Mutations
    • (Inactive) Werebeast: Scorrico
    • Mutation: Crawl The World
    • Mutation: Crawl The Underworld
    • Mutation: Underworld Senses
    • Mutation: Chrysal Stasis
    Basic Inform

Visual Information (Required)
    • Eye Color: Dark Blue
    • Hair Color: White
    • Hair Style: Ponytail
    • Skin Color: Pale
    • Clothing: A simple blue dress, with white tips, sleeve holes, bottom ring and such.
    • Height: 5'2"

Personality
    Option One: The Question List

• How would your character express Happiness and Contentedness?
      • She clings to people she knows, often being taken as a sign of affection, though it's really just her relaxing. Or she'll kinda hug herself, crossing her arms really. Her face might be a bit red however, as she loses herself in thoughts
    • How would your character respond to experiencing Fear?
      • Anything action directed at her will most likely make her flinch, or she'll make her way out of the situation as a whole if possible. She's generally tense after this, and won't be until she can get her hand on some food or drinks with some friends, or is relaxing at home.
    • How would your character respond to experiencing Stress?
      • She fidgets, a lot more than any other point. She will either scratch herself or stuff around her, or keep this stress with her until she's with friends or alone.
    • How does your character view Law and Authorities?
      • She loves them, and will sometimes run up to them just to ask questions, sometimes wanting to try and join them.
    • How does your character feel about Races other than their own?
      • She doesn't really know what to think at first, though she sees each person of each race as their own race. Only going to judge them by their actions.
    • How does your character feel about Religion for themselves, and other faiths?
      • She follows her faith through and through, though recently she's lost a little interest, though remaining faithful. She can tolerate other faiths, until they start making big deals about something.
    • How does your character feel about the Arcane and Magical in the world?
      • She's interested, and is trying to find out how to learn.
    • How does your character feel towards their family?
      • She loves all of them, regardless of how much they tease her, she'll find their weakpoints and strike back however.
    • What is your character the most proud of about themselves?
      • Her culinary arts, it was a thing she was thoroughly interested in from a younger age, and has not left it alone, having her mother get her tutored by real chefs as well.
    • What motivates your character to move forward and better their life?
      • Her motiviation is the will to find a lover, having seen many couples enjoying their lives together. She dreams to be like them, and often gets herself into toxic friendships/relationships
    • What is your character's biggest insecurity?
      • Her lack of better judgement, she knows about it, and wants to improve it, but still can't for the life of her see a difference between somebody bad and somebody good, until they actually hurt her.
    • What is your character's biggest fear?
      • Her biggest fear is being stabbed, simply, the simple thought of it makes her writhe in place a bit.

Life Story (Required)
    From Birth and to age eight, born in Daen, and the baby of the family too, she was in awe of the world, interested in every nook, and taken to several religious sites, learning basic Bodycare training along the way, though she was also determined to help her family cook, and at any chance she got, she took cooking with a great pride, enjoying the compliments she was receiving. Her mother had also hired tutors once she had started to help, and having shown a great interest, on top of those, she had asked to learn a language she didn't already know, Sulvaley Elven. She's always been close to her family too, spending as much time as she can with them, though will leave them if she can't find them. She was always closer to her mother than her father too, though she didn't ignore him, just if given the choice between mother or father, she went with her mother. Between her siblings, she's never had a favorite, she just follows along.
    Now, from eight and beyond, she began to practice baking, making good use of it as her hobby, providing even more snacks and meals and more to her family. She even has her own little recipe she refuses to share, which she makes a bread ball stuffed with chocolate on the inside. She's also began training her eyes, and sneaking out to see friends. She's also become pretty determined to teach her family and others how to cook, by showing off her candy she makes, and by making meals for her friends. Her joy for the world never seems to falter, often leading others to believe she is childish, and she pretty much is. Though she does find times to act like she should act for her age.
    And today, she's going to Narlas for finance education, graduating, and heading to the Regalian Diplomatic Academy afterwards, graduating as well, now beginning her blunt combat training.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #1 Jute_Len, Jul 29, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2021
  2. fantuinn

fantuinn most honest biped in athens Staff Member Lore2

Claimed for review.​

3. fantuinn

@Jute_Len
    • Please age up this character significantly if you intend to have them use Heavy Bows and focus so heavily on romance. They are too underdeveloped to effectively use bows, and the idea of an underaged character pursuing exclusively romance to move forwards is uncomfortable.

4. Jute_Len

Jute_Len Fazai / Cisva

@fantuinn I have gone and aged her up, adding to the heavy bow proficiency, though if she needs to be older I might take away the bow proficiency and do something else instead.

5. fantuinn

6. Jute_Len

Jute_Len Fazai / Cisva

@fantuinn I'm sorry to ping you, but I think I forgot that I could have a language added on top of the ones I had, and I made sure to update other minor errors, such as weapon preference. I added a language, and changed the weapon simply.

7. fantuinn

@Jute_Len Unless Courthen is part-Isldar, she would not get Suvaley Elven for free. Invest the necessary linguistics points if you want it.
    After glancing over the backstory again, I've come to the realization that it's also far too short and vague. Clarify on her family life, combat experience, and where she was born.

8. Jute_Len

Jute_Len Fazai / Cisva

@fantuinn I have gone ahead and changed up the profs, and extended the story.

9. fantuinn

10. Jute_Len

Jute_Len Fazai / Cisva

@fantuinn I have added on a werebeast soulline, as she was infected and turned. Sorry to ping you

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  11. Jute_Len

Jute_Len Fazai / Cisva

@fantuinn I have gone back and read the rework of Altalar, and have decided upon the racial spell, and added the sub-racial spell.

12. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

Please adjust her height to fit within the typical height for an altalar considering her age.
    @Jute_Len

13. Jute_Len

Jute_Len Fazai / Cisva

@Nesstro I made her 4'8 rather than 4'6 now, as 6 years is plenty of time to grow a single foot in height, which is what my main reason for having her at 4'6 was, as 6 years was also plenty for a foot and two inches of growth.

14. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

We spoke about this, approved though.

15. Jute_Len

Jute_Len Fazai / Cisva

Don't feel like pinging anybody since I know y'all are busy. Just uh, bumping time.

16. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

Approved.

17. Jute_Len

Jute_Len Fazai / Cisva

Alright, I've finally come back and updated the character, with a name change and a few small details changed, ready to make a few more if necessary

18. Jute_Len

Jute_Len Fazai / Cisva

@Messtro I meant to ping you last week but I didn't.

19. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

Approved.

20. Jute_Len

Jute_Len Fazai / Cisva

I have updated the app, added 6 points of schooling overall @Messtro

21. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

Hello! I'll be claiming this application to review going forward. That being said, these changes are approved.