Leon Griffin

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by Alikiforever, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Alikiforever

Alikiforever Aliki

Character Information:
    Full Name: Leon Griffin
    Race: Fin’ullen Altalar (Fin’ullen and Suvial)
    Sex: Female
    Sexuality: Homosexual
    Eye Color: Orange and blue heterochromia (mutation)

Core concept
    -Leon respects the gods and Morrlond but is not a completely avid follower of any one religion
    - Orphaned at a young age, and forced to face adversity and judgment her whole life, Leon bears an unwavering flame of resolve to keep moving forward no matter what, improving herself along the way with the help of those closest to her.

Character Alignment
    -Chaotic Good

Personality type
    -The Entertainer

Weaknesses
    -Altruistic Mentality: Sacrificing oneself for the life of another in a stubborn, reckless manner.
    -Physical Scarring: Over her torso and right arm are harsh claw marks made by a Mai-Allar. Thought to have been made by some mythical sea monster. Her right arm strains more quickly than her left.
    -Night Terrors: Between four to five days a month, Leon experiences horror-stricken night terrors that force her awake. Often replaying the very same night that she received her horrible scarring.
    -Missing limb: she's missing her lower left leg (I'm sure that counts as a weakness)

Proficiency Info:
    Strength: 2
    -pursuer Pack
    -Fisticuffs pack

Constitution: 2
    -Metallurgy craft pack
    -Woodcraft pack

Wisdom: 3
    -Mech suit pack (Teslatech)
    -Communicator pack (Teslatech)
    -Automaton Pack

Dexterity: 1
    -Parkour Pack

Charisma: 2
    -West linguistic Pack
    -Pet husbandry pack

Magic (Exist): 4
    -Casting pack
    - Displacing pack
    -illusionism pack
    -Mimicry Pack

Magic specials
    -Fire element
    -spark element
    -Arcane sight
    -rune smithing
    -Health call
    -Life wall
    -Sparkwalking
    -Chain Break
    -evil tongues
    -self-control
    -Pocket Scan
    -Lightning immune

Artificer Specials
    -Biotic patent
    -Life creator patent
    -Mech pet patent
    -Appliance patent
    -Live giver patent
    -Chassis patent
    -Servo-golem
    -Addotic patent

Fin’ullen abilities
    -Knockdown immune
    -Empowerment
    -weapon summon
    -waterborne

Fin’ullen Specials
    -Ageless
    -Elder Voice
    -Waterborne
    -Waterform
    -Seaform
    -Watercrest
    -Bubbleform

Languages:
    ❦ Common (Free)
    ❦ Daendroquin (Parents)

Appearance Information:
    - Over her torso and right arm are harsh claw marks made by a Mai-Allar. Thought to have been made by some mythical sea monster. Leon also possesses burn marks on the left side of her body, notably her arm. And finally, she possesses a mechanical left leg to replace the one she lost
    - Leon is 5 foot 10 inches and quite muscular. She possesses Scruffy and untameable Auburn red hair kept in a low ponytail. Her eyes are heterochronic with orange on top and blue below split like ocean waves over an orange sunset

Life Story:
    - Leon was born on June 13th, 291 A.C in Ithania to Arielle Caro, and Tassarion Griffin, one was suvial while the other was Fin’ullen. The child, having been born with odd eyes and out of wedlock, was passed to the father who was beginning to depart from Ithania. Taking the small newborn infant on the boat, the next stop being Daen, where Tassarion quickly abandons the child upon the shores. Thankfully, a volunteer worker for the orphanage was brought to the malnourished baby who took them to the orphanage. She was then eventually adopted by Rena and Artemis Alabaster, a sailor and huntress respectively.
    (Rena is of Katharic Origin)
    - Growing worry escalated over Leon’s heterochromatic eyes and unusual Behavior and family, eventually causing the local church to burn down her home. Leon managed to escape, and ran off to the nearest town, befriending a young Candelaria De La Fuente, and being taken in by her family. While Leon and Candelaria’s relationship flourished in the beginning, it was only a matter of time before tensions began to arise over Leon again. Leon was rebellious in her youth.
    So one day, a local coven attacked Candelaria’s home, and she was presumed dead. The blame went onto Leon, and she was shunned from the town.
    - Leon, now without a home yet again, resorted to stealing violence and theft to keep herself alive, eventually joining a ship crew when things became desperate. Leon was able to befriend the rest of her crewmates, but it didn’t last long. The ship was assaulted by Allar Pirates, and Leon was the sole survivor, drifting on a piece of plywood in the sea.
    - Leon was eventually found by another ship heading for Regalia, to which she was nursed back to health on their way there. With no other options, Leon walks out into the city, devoid of any place to call home yet again. She was determined to keep moving forward no matter what. Soon enough she was adopted by stray and lived with him for some time before disappearing without a word one day.
    - After plenty of research in the Arcane on her travels away from home. Leon found an interest in Teslatech mostly fueled subtly by her brother figures' technological prowess, and witnessing the technology in play before, she was fascinated and just had to study it
    - she now often travels and lost her leg during a mysterious fire (more details available in my notes sorry not sorry)

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    #1 Alikiforever, Mar 26, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2022
  2. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

Hello! I'll be picking this application for review, expect a response soon!

3. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

Hello, welcome to the server! Let's get this review underway. @Alikiforever

Basic Information
    All good here!
    Skill Information
    Please note which point pools each of your investments are coming from. Mark each proficiency with brackets noting which pool and how many points were used, for example.
    +10 Sailing Arts (+5 Hobby, +5 Age)
    Your Physical Stat would only come to 34, as Sailing and Hunting Art only grant 0.5x investment.
    Special Traits
    All good here!
    Visual Information
    A character cannot have red eyes by nature, and can only have such via Vampirism or the Void Ocular mutation. One can be a Vampire Brood (a child of a Vampire and a Non-Vampire, if you do not wish to be a fully vampire.)
    Personality
    Please note your character's religion and personality type. Their personality type is derived from the 16Personalities index, such as INTJ, ENTP etc. https://www.16personalities.com/personality-types
    Life Story
    A child would not survive in the Regalian Wilderness alone, please make a note that the Sailor and Huntress found her at a much earlier age, only very shortly after her abandonment.
    Besides that note, this seems fine, as long as Leon was visited and attended to when they needed during their much earlier childhood.

Once you make the requested edits I'll be glad to mark you as approved!

4. Alikiforever

Alikiforever Aliki

I am so confused about the Skills it's harder then a DnD character sheet

#4 Alikiforever, Mar 28, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2021
  5. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

Take your time with the edits, I understand there's quite a bit to go through!

Please note that Leon is a Brood, she's perfectly fine to not know that she is, but for application purposes, it has to be stated. Other than that, feel free to tag me with @Antimreoir when the edits are made, or if you need any additional assistance.

6. Alikiforever

Alikiforever Aliki

7. Alikiforever

Alikiforever Aliki

Scratch that NOW all the changes are made @Antimreoir

8. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

@Alikiforever Upon rereading, Sihndar Dialect seems to be a peculiar language for your character to know, please change this language to Modern Altalar, as this would be the parental language granted by their Altalar parent.

Please also note you only get 2 Racial Bonuses as opposed to 3, fix these two things and you'll be good to go!

9. Alikiforever

Alikiforever Aliki

ok, the mother that raised Leon is Sihndar I wouldn't list it otherwise the mothers that raised her therefore she knows that dialect according to her Adoptive parentages and the areas she was raised in I've edited it once again I am sorry for not mentioning it but I thought it was implied sense it is listed I once again apologize for this mistake I fixed just about everything if I truly cant use the dialect after clearing this up I will be willing to change it I suppose @Antimreoir

#9 Alikiforever, Mar 30, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
  10. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

11. Alikiforever

Alikiforever Aliki

12. Alikiforever

Alikiforever Aliki

@Antimreoir the changes and edits have been done I've transferred them over from google docs

13. Alikiforever

Alikiforever Aliki

@Antimreoir I've made changes could you review it?

14. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

Captain Command is no longer a Proficiency, please remove this and reinvest the 3 points elsewhere. Besides that your proficiencies are fine. @Alikiforever

15. Alikiforever

Alikiforever Aliki

@Antimreoir i didn't put captain command it was an admiral Shooling I just didn't know how to write it.down should I have written down the specific admiral school she went to?

16. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

@Alikiforever Please note it as Schooling, and state the School Leon studied at. And ensure that it's written as a larger portion of her life, both given how poor Leon is, and the situations of her life. I find it greatly unlikely that she would have been able to receive a proper schooling. Please expand upon this and tag me.

17. Alikiforever

Alikiforever Aliki

It is written in the fun facts I did put down the schooling it is “Silverwind Pirate Commune” it's right there in quotes and it was payed for by her crew she may have been poor but she still had friends if this doesn't work I can always say candela’s parents paid for it sense they DID go to school together and studied together

#17 Alikiforever, Apr 24, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2021
  18. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

I noted that, but would prefer that it be written moreso into her lifestory rather than just in a fun-fact. It seems like an afterthought. Please also note which of the Schools on the Schooling page they received schooling from. @Alikiforever

19. Alikiforever

Alikiforever Aliki

i put it in the fun facts because it is something I would rather not mess with the main story for and I did put it down

20. Alikiforever

Alikiforever Aliki

There I put it in the main story

21. Alikiforever

Alikiforever Aliki

Put down admiral schooling

22. Alikiforever

Alikiforever Aliki

And put down Silverwind pirate Commune Which is an admiral schooling @Antimreoir

23. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

24. Alikiforever

Alikiforever Aliki

Hey @Antimreoir i changed the stats sense 10 in strength doesn't allow Leon to be light on her feet i also changed some stuff around and added husbandry art in there with the extra 5 points everything else is the same and i removed the present time thing sense its susceptible to change to quickly

25. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

@Alikiforever Reapproved. Please fix the investments in the brackets so they match up with your actual point spread.

• Agree Agree x 1
  26. Alikiforever

Alikiforever Aliki

Made some changes that dont change much except her ability in dancing this is becuase i came up with it mid rp and had her dance the waltz as if she had practiced it before and masterfully at that

27. Alikiforever

Alikiforever Aliki

its not that big but eh

28. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

29. Alikiforever

Alikiforever Aliki

made some quick changes and i will do some fine tuning later

30. Alikiforever

Alikiforever Aliki

I've finished most fine-tuning she has learned three spells from her father who taught her sorcery in game

31. Alikiforever

Alikiforever Aliki

he himself knows some sorcery and her skills have become many

32. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

33. Alikiforever

Alikiforever Aliki

Sorry, I forgot to lower the strength measurements and finalize three points I had saved for another spell she is going to learn @Antimreoir

34. Alikiforever

Alikiforever Aliki

Made some more changes she keeps learning spells XD must get annoying @Antimreoir I ticketed about the dog she is good to have the Animal familiar as long as its before she is not of adult age so 17 is the perfect time

35. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

Reapproved, though I ask that you don't make another update for another two weeks. Realistically, Sorcery Spells are a skill that takes many months to years of practise to master, I'm allowing the changes, but please stop changing so often. @Alikiforever

36. Alikiforever

Alikiforever Aliki

so sorry im just putting them in ahead of time now so that I don't have to edit it later she doesn't actually know all the spells just how to do them and until she masters them I'm having her roll above 10 on a 20 to succeed she has to do it three times with spells she doesn't know and one time with a spell she practices often the timelines in massive are still a bit sketch which is good and bad but trusts me in-game it took her weeks to master the Spirit familiar spell I apologize once again for the inconvenience @Antimreoir

37. Alikiforever

Alikiforever Aliki

I made some edits on my doc that I will be uploading in two weeks there are some drastic changes after this drastic even in RP where she was attacked by two different sanguines in one week and the second time was wiped clean so there is a large factor of terror and mistrust she wants to fill I will respect the two week timeline though @Antimreoir

38. Alikiforever

Alikiforever Aliki

39. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

Reapproved, but please make no more expansions to your life story. It's currently much longer than the 900 words typically allotted. @Alikiforever

40. Alikiforever

Alikiforever Aliki

:p it's cool I don't plan on updating it again