The Mac Conall Court

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by Maeovika, Mar 3, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Maeovika

Maeovika Maeovika

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Founded in the winter of 308ac when the house Mac Conall ascended from the aristocracy to the nobility. The Mac Conall Court is the families advisors, staff, confidants and company, some being like family the court is a welcoming place to all who come with good intentions keeping the welcoming Highlander spirit. Members of the court get to enjoy the fruits of the family's labour, having access to the family, the estate and all that that entails. They are also known to attend events accompanying the family and get to rub shoulders with the elite of the empire.

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

[​IMG]

╔═════☩══♛══☩═════╗

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Head of the Court | Duchess Natharia Mac Conall

✧ This Highlander takes care of all the court, making sure they do the right things and handling day to day affairs. They also host and manage events.

╚═════☩══✦══☩═════╝

╔════▣◎▣════╗

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

⫸ Steward | Open to Applications

✧ The steward is a loyal and dedicated member of the household who is almost family. They have the authority to manage the household and the court when charged to do so. As well as speak for the family in a noble assembly should no member be present.

⫸ Magister | Open to Applications

✧ The Magister is in charge of the family's public relations and public image. They are generally a classically trained diplomat and a close friend and confidant of the family responsible for maintaining image and keeping things in.

Court Mage | Miriel (@cowboys0211 )
    ✧ Advisor on the Arcane they are charged with understanding and counseling the family on matters revolving around magic. They are also usually a protector of the family especially during times of crisis.

⫸ House Guards | Open to Applications

✧ These are the ones who protect the house on a day to day basis. Ready to serve, protect, or attack at the family members will. The strongest belong here, just like the Lion.

⫸ Marshal | Open to Applications

✧ Usually a member of the military and a general in their own right they advise the house on martial matters and assist them in times of war.

⫸ Advisors of the court | Open to Applications

✧ Advisors hold a special place in the court where they have direct access to the Patriarch in order to advise him in all manners. They are given certain boons and benefits from this of course and help in family affairs.

⫸ Legal Council | Kolvar (@kirishark)

✧ The Legal Councils job is to ensure that the family stays within the bounds of Regalian law, they are a confidant of all family members and a friend of the family. They are also the trial maker should any member of the family end up in court.

⫸ Court Physician | Allannia (@HeyItzAPotato)

✧ The family doctor who is responsible for both the physical and mental well being of all family members, they are also a close confidant of all the family.

⫸ Head chef | Open to Applications

✧ The culinary chief of the house, they are responsible for the day to day dining and dietary needs of the family as well as overseeing and personally cooking any banquets held by the family.

╚════▣◎▣════╝

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

➳ House Guard Captain | Captain Volesus Stormblade

✧ The Captain of the guards who keep the family safe. They are also the ones who can fire and hire guards (with the knowledge of the Head of Court) as well as conduct training and hire the Lieutenant.

➳ House Guard Lieutenant | Vacant

✧ Second in command to the Captain, they have the ability to conduct trainings and offer advice to the Captain and recommend hirings and firings.

➳ House Guard | Open to Applications

✧ The ones who keep the family members safe as a whole. They have the rights to armour and a sword but must be registered with the Lifeguard Executive.

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

╔═━────━▒ ۞ ▒━────━═╗

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

➺ Tenth Penny Manager | Duchess Natharia Mac Conall

✧ The manager of the family's pub in the holy city. They are a pseudo member of the court as the Tenth Penny is seen as an extension of the family's estate and is a safe haven in the city.

➺ Mac Conall Brewery Manager | Finnidh Mac Conall (@Wexford )

Manager of the Mac Conall brewery beneath the Tenth Penny they are responsible for managing the brewing of Cliffshore Beer and the distillation of Mac Conall Highlander whiskey. They are also responsible for managing the whiskey business and getting it distributed.

➺ Forge Master | Open to applications

✧ The master of the Mac Conall forges, they supply the house guard as well as take on private contracts. They are also known to supply the Mac Conall standing army.

╚═━────━▒ ۞ ▒━────━═╝

╓═══════☆═══════╖

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

✽ Butlers | Open to applications

✧Attendants and friends to the male members of the family, they are assigned by the patriarch and usually accompany their charges to events and gatherings. They are charged with keeping tabs and ensuring their charges are safe and comfortable always.

✽ Handmaidens | Open to applications

✧ Attendants and friends to the female members of the family, they are assigned by the patriarch and usually accompany their charges to events and gatherings. They are charged with keeping tabs and ensuring their charges are safe and comfortable always.”

✽ Entertainers | Open to applications

✧ Responsible for the entertainment needs of the family they are generally either musicians, singers or poets. However this is not necessarily true and all talents are encouraged to apply.

✽ Chefs | Open to applications

✧ Overseen by the head chef, they are responsible for seeing to the cooking needs of the family, they are also generally involved in the family businesses and are welcome at events.

✽ Gardeners | Open to applications

✧ Responsible for the management of the family’s gardens. They are friends of the family and are welcome to any and all social gatherings and events. Especially those of an outdoors nature.

✽ Scholars | Open to applications

✧ Members of the court who are known for their knowledge and minds, they are generally the same as socialites however they are granted access to the family's library and are often picked at for information.

✽ Socialites | Open to applications

✧ Friends of the family who generally spend time with the family and are regulars around the estate. They are welcome to all occasions, gatherings and events within the estate and are often had for
    dinner or tea.

╙═══════☆═══════╜

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Important Position & Business management Applications -

▫IGN:
    ▫Discord:
    ▫References:
    ▫Character Name:
    ▫Character Sheet:
    ▫Position:
    ▫Reason for Applying:
    ▫Bans? Jails? Mutes? If so why?:
    ▫Letter to the Head of Court:
    ▫Tags: @Maeovika

General Positions & House Guard Applications -

▫IGN:
    ▫Discord:
    ▫Character name:
    ▫Character sheet:
    ▫Position:
    ▫Bans Jails or Mutes if any why?:

We hope to see you with us soon!

[​IMG]

• Powerful Powerful x 5
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #1 Maeovika, Mar 3, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2021
  2. MythicalAxolotl

MythicalAxolotl Professional Clown

▫IGN: SinnlosHanswurst(Old user was canpotatoesfly)
    ▫Discord: Hanswurst#2640
    ▫Character name: Abad Hussaini
    ▫Character sheet: Here
    ▫Position: Forge Master, or anything related to blacksmithing/clockwork
    ▫Bans Jails or Mutes if any why?: None as far as I know.

To Whomever receives this letter,

Greetings. I am Abad Hussaini. I've written this letter in the hopes of finding work that would best suit my skillset. I have years of experience when it comes to working with various metals and machinery, and, while I may not be the perfect blacksmith, I hope to complete whatever task is completed to the best of my ability. In the City of Mooriye, I often helped a family friend out at his forge for many years, and continued to do so up until I moved to the city. Additionally, I have been working with clockwork, jewelry, and wood for quite some time. My woodworking skills not quite as great as my other skills, yet still useful enough for me to consider stating them. Hopefully I can be of use to you and your family,

Abad Hussaini

▫Tags: @Maeovika and @Farly108

3. Maeovika

Maeovika Maeovika

Snip Snip

Sadly, we are going to deny this due to OOC concerns from the house head.

4. PuffyPigeon

PuffyPigeon The puffiest damn pigeon of them all.. Supremium

▫IGN: PuffyPigeon
    ▫Discord: PuffyPigeon#8512
    ▫Character Name: Naajy Shamuon
    ▫Character Sheet: [X]
    ▫Position: Scholar and/or possible forge hand.
    ▫Bans? Jails? Mutes? If so why?: None

[The following appears to be written up on a typewriter.]

Greetings!

I'd be interested in taking up a position beneath your Mac Conall court. I'm usually a clockwork engineer by trade, but my proficiencies include fortification, fluency regarding Farah cultures and dialects, matters of the Ordial, and finally an in-depth knowledge regarding Aloria's wordly artifacts.

I currently already work with House de Peidmont and have a friendly relationship with Vyzal, but neither have so far challenged me with any real toil just yet. Masterful clockwork afterall can be much more of an advantage than most assume. Will this be the household to take proper advantage of what skills I offer?

[The following is in handwriting. Once in Khaneh, and again in Common.]

Signed,
    Naajy Shamuon Mooriyi

• Like Like x 1
  5. Maeovika

Maeovika Maeovika

Snip Snip!

Accepted as a Scholar. Welcome to the court!

6. Kadoren

Kadoren I do the gamer things

▫IGN: PotatorChips
    ▫Discord: Kador#4729
    ▫Character name: Llaevvryn Beahandros
    ▫Character sheet:
    https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/llaevvryn-bodhine-beahandros.85736/#post-978920
    ▫Position: Houseguard
    ▫Bans Jails or Mutes if any why?: Hanswurst
    To The Head of The Mac Conall Court,
    My name is Llaevvryn Beahandros and I wish to be apart of your houseguard. I have personal reasons for doing such, but other than that I feel as if your militaristic prowess and political correctness may align with my own. I have experiences fighting in Sendressa, living in the corrupted lands of Drowda and I have protected other noble families prior with service that has been adequate to their needs and I feel I can do the same for your exemplary noble family.

Signed, Sihn-Fallar/Commander of The Wardens of Corruption, Llaevvryn Vaeril Beahandros

@Maeovika @Farly108

7. Maeovika

Maeovika Maeovika

Snip snip!

Accepted! Welcome to the guard.

8. Carcalla

Carcalla Resident Troll

▫IGN: Carcalla
    ▫Discord: Both of you have it.
    ▫References: @RaggedyGrace and @The73rdNerd
    ▫Character Name: Lagash En-Gatumdug
    ▫Character Sheet: Eronidas
    ▫Position: Forgemaster Primarily, but also a Houseguard and Handmaiden
    ▫Reason for Applying: Well really it's because I don't have a job and these three positions would utilize all of my points in a worthwhile way. I need a job for this character and I think that this house is the best opportunity for that.
    To Duchess Natharia Mac Conall;
    Hello, I am Lagash En-Gatumdug and I am in need of a job, I am primarily a smith but I am also an Eronidas, meaning that I am trained in much more than my primary trade. For example, I am a warrior and I can fight for the house, but I also have an interest in beauty care and things revolving around that area of expertise. I am a diligent and loyal worker and I hope through exposure to this house I can develop noble skills and prove my worth to the noble community.
    -Lagash En-Gatumdug

9. Maeovika

Maeovika Maeovika

Schnip Schnip!

Accepted as all three!

10. Alikiforever

Alikiforever Aliki

▫IGN: Alikiforever
    ▫Discord: Aliki#2975
    ▫Character name: Layla Griffin
    ▫Character sheet: Layla's Sheet
    ▫Position: House guard or Marshal
    ▫Bans Jails or Mutes if any why?: None
    Greetings my name is Layla griffin. I would like to apply for a job As a house guard and or Marchal. these positions would fit me best, as I have plenty of experience in fighting. from my travels and training as a bloodcast knight. I am well educated and have just gotten to the city three or so weeks ago. I would like to work, but there is not much I can do except protect and advise. so the only positions I see fit to are these two positions.
    I hope to hear from you soon

Sincerely
    Layla Griffin

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  11. Maeovika

Maeovika Maeovika

Schnip Schnip!

Accepted! You will receive a DM from me soon.

12. Ocularum

Ocularum Scott Staff Member PR3

IGN: Ocularum
    Discord: You have it.
    Character Name: Nefer
    Character Sheet: Here.
    Position: Socialite.
    Bans Jails or Mutes: No.
    Letter to the Head of Court:
    To Her Grace Duchess Natharia Mac Conall,

You know me and what I am capable of, so I will not bother with a list of my many admirable qualities and skills. I pray you have the foresight not to make me write more.

Regards,
    Nefer.​

Tags: @Maeovika and @Farly108

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  13. Maeovika

Maeovika Maeovika

Schnip Schnip! Accepted!

14. Yui_Drax

Yui_Drax Loong Worshiper and Sihai Enthusiast

In-Game Name: Yui_Drax
    Discord: Unknown#3376
    References: None, gots to trust me. :3
    Character Name: Volesus Stormblade
    Character Sheet: Ferrum Tempestas
    Position: House Guard and Marshal
    Reason for Applying: Wanted to be a House Guard and more involved in noble events
    Bans? Jails? Mutes? If so why?: None
    Tag @Maeovika and @Farly108

[​IMG]
    To Duchess Mac Conall,

The writer of this letter is Volesus Stormblade, I have served in the previous and most recent war between Hadar and Sendras as an artilleryman and footsoldier. My other job is a Drixon but I was not able to showcase my skill due to the poor terrain of Hadar. I promise discipline, integrity, and diligence as expected of a soldier and as a house guard, if accepted. Despite being part of certain non-leadership troops, I am able to lead small teams of individuals if require to and this is my reason for applying for the position of a marshal.

Sincerely,
    Volesus Stormblade

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  15. FungusFanatic

FungusFanatic Circus time Circus time

▫IGN: AgressiveSurgery
    ▫Discord: You got it :finger_guns:
    ▫Character name: Hullinera Venicier
    ▫Character sheet: Bonk
    ▫Position: House Guard
    To the Head of Mac Conall Court,
    Greetings to whomever this letter may reach, my name is Hullinera Venicier. I would like to apply for the position of a house guard, as I have heard great things about this house. I’ve held positions with the previously nobility Kreiburg house in their guard. I have experience within mercenary companies and leadership roles in the house guard. I am proficient in the ways of pole arm combat and ranged combat with a bow. I hope you consider having me and trust me with this service.

Best regards,
    [​IMG]
    ▫Tags: @Maeovika :)

16. Maeovika

Maeovika Maeovika

Schnip Schnip!

Accepted!

17. cowboys0211

cowboys0211

▫IGN: cowboys0211
    ▫Discord: TheCowboy#7598
    ▫References: @KayKay704
    ▫Character Name: Miriel Vulen
    ▫Character Sheet: Tadah
    ▫Position: Court Mage & Socialite
    ▫Reason for Applying: One of my reasons for applying is that I'm looking to branch out in terms of roleplay rather than just meeting people at bars I wanted to get back into more of the nobility area of roleplay and getting involved in a more group related roleplay. It also happens to go along with his character as well who is focused on being a sorcerer.
    ▫Bans? Jails? Mutes? If so why?: Nope!
    Hello to the family and the court of the Mac Conall family, my name is Miriel Vulen and I'm sending this letter to apply for your court mage position. From what I've read you're looking for someone with knowledge of arcane, but also in protection, and for that reason, I thought I might be able to help fill that position as I am a sorcerer with spells that would be beneficial to the court and family ranging from a few casual tricks, combat and to defensive and healing making me a bit versatile in my sorcery. Although that's not all considering I have some skills in a blade which means I don't always rely on sorcery which will allow me to protect the family no matter the condition. I am also decent in alchemy which increases what I can help and provide for the family as alchemy has a wide range of uses that I will be able to provide whenever the family would like. That is what I can provide as a more Court mage, but what I can generally provide as well as a Yacht-Tier ship that will be free for you to use if needed, I also plan to hang around so the family and court will be getting someone they can trust and befriend if you so wish. I assure you that if accepted I will work hard and do what is in my power to protect the Mac Conall family. Thank you for taking the time to read my letter and consider my request.
    Respectfully, Miriel

18. Maeovika

Maeovika Maeovika

Schnip Schnip!

Accepted as both! I will DM you soon!

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. Daniel2stay

Daniel2stay

General Positions Applications -

▫IGN: Daniel2stay
    ▫Discord: Aldane Justyr | DanwithaPlan#2479
    ▫Character name: Aldane "Theomar" Justyr
    ▫Character sheet: Approved Sheet - Aldane "alde" Theomar Justyr | MassiveCraft Forums
    To Duchess Natharia Mac Conall,
    As I was once employed to be a simple barkeep at your pub, now I apply for greater success as a member of your house guard. As a member of the Ivory company, I climbed the chain of command faster than anyone else, and it was solely due to my great work ethic and attitude as a soldier. If you desire to learn anything else from me, I'd be glad to converse with you over a cup of tea or kaffee.

With sincere gratitude,
    Aldane "Theomar" Justyr.

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. Maeovika

Maeovika Maeovika

Schnip Schnip!

Accepted! Will PM soon!

21. FirelightMLPOC

FirelightMLPOC

IGN: FirelightMLPOC
    Discord: FirelightMLPOC#1324
    Character name: Felsin Kretch
    Character Sheet: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/felsin-kretch-ol’-neras-lokril.90349/
    Position: Marshal
    Reason for Applying: Quintessentially, for additional RP, a job, seeing a bit of Noble RP before I even try to get into it, to have a bit more use for some proficiencies and see if it can lead to more RP about the teachings of the Schools which were invested in.
    Bans Jails or Mutes if any; why?: None
    "To the Duchess Natharia Mac Conall,
    Greetings to you, I hope the day finds you well. My name is Felsin Kretch, knight of the Bloodcast order, inquiring about the Marshal position that I've heard was open. With being taught in both the Imperial Regalian Marshal Academy & the Skole Militair Nordskag schools, I believe that I am experienced enough to be able to do this job, not including experiences I've had to deal with when traveling while doing work for my Order. So, with that in mind, I believe I can be of great use to your family, not just in service for this specific job, but for the family overall.
    Sincerely,
    Felsin Kretch"

22. SilverShroom12

SilverShroom12

▫IGN: SilveRDeeRPlays
    ▫Discord: SilverDeer#4761
    ▫Character name: Ash Thallar
    ▫Character sheet: Ash's sheet
    ▫Position: Gardener
    To the Duchess Natharia Mac Conall,
    Greetings from crookback, My name is Ash Thallar. I am a Yanar, as well as an Archblood, which I hope you do not find disturbing.I have much talent when it comes to gardening, and will have dedication to my job. I am applying to become a gardener, as you may have guessed. I believe with my talents and skills I would be a great addition to the court staff.
    Sincerely
    Ash Thallar

23. Maeovika

Maeovika Maeovika

Schnip Schnip!

Accepted, do want a meeting though!

24. Dodink

Dodink You Know

▫IGN: Dodink
    ▫Discord: dodink#6943
    ▫Character name: Tim Borros
    ▫Character sheet: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/tim-borros.88089/
    ▫Position: Personal Bodyguard to Duchess Natharia Mac Conall
    ▫Bans Jails or Mutes if any why?: N/A
    I, Tim Borros of the Villiers-Eclaire Order, offer my services to Her Grace Duchess Mac Conall.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  25. Maeovika

Maeovika Maeovika

Schnip Schnip!

Accepted!

26. Kyanitic

Kyanitic

IGN: Kyanitic
    Discord: Кya#4776
    Character Name: Aolis P. Scorcheza
    Character Sheet: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/aolis-pacyne.93962/#post-1009875
    Position: House Guard
    Bans, Jails or Mutes [If any Why?]: No Bans, No Jail, No Mutes

To the Duchess Mac Conall.

My name is Aolis P. Scorcheza, currently a recruit violet, offering my services to House Mac Conall.

Signed, Aolis P. Scorchez
    a

Tags: @Maeovika [Stinker]

27. Maeovika

Maeovika Maeovika

Schnip Schnip!

Accepted!

28. MidnightRey

MidnightRey Ruler of the Abyss

• ▫IGN:
      • MidnightRey
    • ▫Discord:
      • MidnightRey#3660
    • ▫Character name:
      • Zadicus Luthar
    • ▫Character sheet:
    • ▫Position:
      • House Guard
    • ▫Bans Jails or Mutes if any why?:
      • None mam
    • ▫Letter to the Head of Court:
    • @Maeovika
      • Greetings Duchess Mac Conall, my name is Zadicus Luthar. I'm a unturned Brood Solstithar Kathar. And I'm currently am in search of work, while speaking to my friend Ealireleia Carbellenor. I asked her about work and she pointed me to Lord Arnhelm Mac Conall. We spoke for a while before he told me I needed to reach out to you in order to apply and join your house guard. So and now here I am. Be well.

#28 MidnightRey, Jul 23, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2021
  29. Maeovika

Maeovika Maeovika

Schnip Schnip!

Accepted!

30. DuchBargollo

DuchBargollo Life is precious, lets enjoy it together!

▫IGN: DuchBargollo
    ▫Discord: RedP#7318
    ▫Character name: Calibur Ashford
    ▫Character sheet: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/calibur-ashford.91403/#post-1011032
    ▫Bans Jails or Mutes if any why?: N/A

Dear Grand Duchess, my name is Calibur Ashford, we’ve met a few times here and there around Regalia, I write today as I’m looking for a job, I thought I’d use my experience as a Violet Order Guardsmen to help the Mac Conall house, I’ve only had pleasant experiences with the Mac Conall’s so I thought I’d apply as a house guard to your house.
    -Calibur Ashford

31. Maeovika

Maeovika Maeovika

Schnip Schnip!

Accepted!

• Winner Winner x 1
  32. monkeydog15

monkeydog15

IGN: Monkeydog13
    ▫Discord: monkeydog15#1190
    ▫Character Name: Aila Leoxailm
    ▫Character Sheet: Approved Sheet - Aila Leoxalim | MassiveCraft Forums
    ▫Position: As a cook or chef. She can also garden.
    ▫Letter to the Head of Court: Dear Grand Duchess, my name is Aila Leoxailm. I write this letter to ask if you need and chefs or cooks at this time. I am looking for work after I lost my job under the Castleys after they got convicted. I have years of baking and cooking under my belt. Please write back when you get this letter. -Aila Leoxailm