Regalia Event Venue Assistance Requests

Discussion in 'Build/Permission/Assistance Applications' started by Bunemma, Apr 17, 2020.

1. KK134

KK134 Regalian Pioneer

✧ What would you like to have as an event? A Byalan Spring Party
    ✧ What is the approximate number of people expected? 15-20
    ✧ Is this a public or a private event? Private.
    ✧ Will you need staff actors? If so, how many and what roles? No.
    ✧ Will you need something built for this? If so, what? (New venue / building) No.
    ✧ Will you need something re-decorated for this? If so, what? (Existing venue / building) I need the park re-decorated with flowers and gold and orange decorations. I'd also like a small stage built with a place for a lumber cutting competition and a large table for people to sit.
    ✧ What day and time would you like to have this take place? (Please list in EST). March 26, 8pm EST
    ✧ Where would this event be located? Newtown Park.
    @Bellarmina @WaterDruppel @SpunSugar @Bunemma

2. HeyItzAPotato

HeyItzAPotato rip me out the plastic

This event was moved forward out of fear it would clash with the Magus Festival event. Apologies for not explaining sooner.

3. LotusTwist

LotusTwist Refugee

✧ What would you like to have as an event? A Sorcery Jamboree to show off the new Magic Update!
    ✧ What is the approximate number of people expected? Hopefully 20-30
    ✧ Is this a public or a private event? Public
    ✧ Will you need staff actors? If so, how many and what roles? A few, and unknown on the number I think about 3 or 4 to play Mages/Sorcerers who want to share entry books and show off some spells.
    ✧ Will you need something built for this? If so, what? (New venue / building) Nothing that I can think of.
    ✧ Will you need something re-decorated for this? If so, what? (Existing venue / building) No
    ✧ What day and time would you like to have this take place? (Please list in EST). 7pm EST 3/26/21
    ✧ Where would this event be located? /tp Scholar

4. LotusTwist

LotusTwist Refugee

✧ What would you like to have as an event? Spring Mascurade
    ✧ What is the approximate number of people expected? 20-30 people.
    ✧ Is this a public or a private event? Private, others can come if they request an invite.
    ✧ Will you need staff actors? If so, how many and what roles? None
    ✧ Will you need something built for this? If so, what? (New venue / building) Nothing
    ✧ Will you need something re-decorated for this? If so, what? (Existing venue / building) Floral and Nature Like decorations
    ✧ What day and time would you like to have this take place? (Please list in EST). 4/8/21 6pm
    ✧ Where would this event be located? Costal Party Area

#164 LotusTwist, Mar 10, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2021
  5. WaterDruppel

WaterDruppel [put cool title here] Staff Member World3

Please fill out the form in full, some inforrmation is missing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. EdnaMode_

EdnaMode_ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ Staff Member World1

All Accepted! I will be in contact if I need more info.

7. Bunemma

Bunemma guinea pig gremlin Staff Member World2

@KK134 @Arhbi Accepted, I'll DM you if I need more information.

@Malir_Bromtor Rather than staff actors playing sorcerers, I suggest you reach out to played characters to be involved in your event. If unable / unwanting to do so, please let me know to coordinate with lore staff.

@Malir_Bromtor Accepted, but please elaborate on what 'floral and nature' decorations entail. Specifics are a necessity for events.

8. LotusTwist

LotusTwist Refugee

@Bunemma I'll start looking for player actors but I'd still like to reserve the scholar academy for that time slot, also as for the floral and nature, i mean lots of spring colors and flowers maybe some bird decoheads stuff that makes you think of the cold leaving and life returning

9. Annie_Short

Annie_Short that short girl Supremium

✧ What would you like to have as an event?
    Prestige Event! https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/prestige-event-a-reflection-on-our-past.91315/
    ✧ What is the approximate number of people expected?
    20-25
    ✧ Is this a public or a private event?
    Exclusive private event for characters in nobility. and respected knights.
    ✧ Will you need staff actors? If so, how many and what roles?
    No.
    ✧ Will you need the use of NPCs? Which ones and why?
    No.
    ✧ Will you need something built for this? If so, what?
    Just need like a way for items to be showcased, like paintings, tapestries, and other things almost like a museum with also places to sit and a small stage.
    ✧ What day and time would you like to have this take place? (Please list in EST).
    March 28th @ 4:30 EST
    ✧ Where would this event be located?
    Imperial Palace

@Bunemma @SpunSugar @WaterDruppel @Bellarmina

#169 Annie_Short, Mar 21, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2021
  10. SpunSugar

SpunSugar Audacity Vendor

Accepted

11. Surrealizm

Surrealizm Refugee

What would you like to have as an event?
    https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/upcoming-event-archery-exhibition-match.91904/#post-999699
    What is the approximate number of people expected? Unsure! I assume at first this might be smaller, so maybe 10.
    Is this a public or a private event? Open to the public
    Will you need staff actors? If so, how many and what roles? No staff actors are needed
    Will you need something built for this? If so, what? (New venue / building) I assume that there are trails somewhere in Regalia that we could use, however targets and obstacles will need to be made.
    Will you need something re-decorated for this? If so, what? (Existing venue / building) Not preexisiting build
    What day and time would you like to have this take place? (Please list in EST). 3/28 at 7 PM CST
    Where would this event be located? In the woods somewhere on a trail!

Tag @Bellarmina @WaterDruppel @SpunSugar and @Bunemma with each sign up

#171 Surrealizm, Mar 24, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2021
  12. SpunSugar

Accepted. Please send me the items you need displayed.

13. festiveCorvid

festiveCorvid Product of German Engineering Premium

✧ What would you like to have as an event? Formal Military Gala
    ✧ What is the approximate number of people expected? Roughly 20 people, give or take.
    ✧ Is this a public or a private event? Public.
    ✧ Will you need staff actors? Nah.
    ✧ Will you need something built for this? If so, what? (New venue / building): No.
    ✧ Will you need something re-decorated for this? If so, what? (Existing venue / building): Yes. We're using the feasting tent at X: 2368 Y: 70 Z: 5277. We just need the tables in the middle cleared out so people can have space for dancing, and a podium for speaking on the one end farthest from the entrance, and maybe have the wool colors changed out to imperial purple/black/gold.
    ✧ What day and time would you like to have this take place? (Please list in EST). 3/31/2021, 7PM EST.
    ✧ Where would this event be located? The feasting tent at the large festival grounds.
    @SpunSugar @Bunemma @WaterDruppel @Bellarmina

14. Bunemma

Bunemma guinea pig gremlin Staff Member World2

@Surrealizm @festiveCorvid Both accepted, I'll let you know if I need more details.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  15. GRIST_

GRIST_ The Antagonist Premium

What would you like to have as an event: A Religious Sermon | However, I want the area to be decorated as a picnic-type place so that in the future the crookback lads can also host barbeques and other events here.
    What is the approximate number of people expected: 10-15 (I hope).
    Is this a public or a private event: Public!
    Will you need staff actors? If so, how many and what roles: Nope!
    Will you need something built for this: Nope!
    Will you need something re-decorated for this? If so, what?: The small area in RedSquare (New Crookback). I'd like there to be picnic blankets, tables and other small decorations to make the area look a bit more lively and interesting to sit in. It's rather barren right now and I'd just like for people to have places to sit or stand for the event I'm hosting. I'd also like to see this happen so other people could host future stuff there. I know that some people wanted to host a barbeque and it could be nice to have a place already kind of set up for that. If the person who picks this up wants to be creative with it they completely can!
    What day and time would you like to have this take place: Sunday the 4th of April. (Short notice, I'm sorry, but I really just need a very simple decoration so I hope it's possible!)
    Where would this event be located: The Courtyard in RedSquare New Crookback.

I should have the post for said event out by today as well.

16. ElderShrub

ElderShrub The oldest of all shrubberies

• What would you like to have as an event?: A Faith of the Dark Ancients themed puzzle hunt
    • What is the approximate number of people expected?: Unknown but by past experience about 20
    • Is this a public or a private event?: Public
    • Will you need staff actors? If so, how many and what roles?: No
    • Will you need something built for this? If so, what? (New venue / building): No
    • Will you need something re-decorated for this? If so, what? (Existing venue / building): Yes. Need a drop box (hopper, chest, supply of book & quills) set up at the end of the hunt and a clue set up in a hidden corner of Crookback. Message me for more details either in game or on Discord. Finding these is the goal of the hunt so revealing their locations here is counterintuitive.
    • What day and time would you like to have this take place? (Please list in EST): As soon as possible. The ‘event’ will begin when a forum post with the clues and riddles is released (shortly after everything is in place) and will probably last about a week.
    • Where would this event be located?: Crookback
    @SpunSugar @WaterDruppel @Bunemma @Bellarmina

#176 ElderShrub, Mar 30, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
  17. soggytoenails

soggytoenails Decogator Supremium

Edit made on 2021-03-30: changed day and time so that it does not fall on Easter.

An estranged family, an elderly and their adult son, arrive at the Clinic presenting complex symptoms of [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] (will share wiki articles if this application is accepted). Perhaps they also arrive injured after escaping an altercation in Crookback's Dark Emporium Clinic; very open to working with staff or leaving this up to staff's interpretation/creative liberty. The more conflicts the better. It is clear that both individuals are very ill, malnourished, and are not of a wealthy upbringing, and it is up to clinic staff to treat this family. Some ideas of possible consequences include contracting the afflictions themselves, failing to treat or rescue this family, or treating them wrong resulting in death.

Very open to collaborating on staff with this OOCly to make this encounter event effective for the roleplayers participating. If possible, it would be nice if we could segway this encounter event into something involving the General World System somehow by the end. Maybe to do with providing care in a disease plagued village or travelling out to collect a rare medicinal item/product. Again, open to ideas.

4 - 8. But it will be in a public setting, so others could join if they happen to be around.

Private

2 to play the sick patients. One to play the elderly and another to play the adult son.

✧ Will you need something built for this? If so, what? (New venue / building)

None.

✧ Will you need something re-decorated for this? If so, what? (Existing venue / building)

None.

✧ What day and time would you like to have this take place? (Please list in EST).

Saturday, April 3, 3 pm EST.

Burning Bridges Medical Clinic (Willowshop1 under the Golden Willow).

#177 soggytoenails, Mar 30, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
  18. WaterDruppel

Please enter a date and time.

19. ElderShrub

Apologies WaterDruppel! My bad. My intent was to kick the event off as soon as possible. I have the forum post ready to go I'm just waiting on the setup. I know it's unorthodox but since it's a longer and hands-off event it won't need a defined start time. I'm happy to provide one if required however. If so, when's the soonest you can do?

20. Boss_of_Runes

Boss_of_Runes Lil' Laaady

What would you like to have as an event?
    Four-person noble hunting event as a debutante event, and an after-party after the hunt. https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/the-grooms-hunt.92080/

Four characters for the actual event, unknown size for spectators/party-goers.

Hunting participants must sign up but it is public to spectators.

I will need 3-4 staff actors to do environment acting for the animals.

Nothing needs to be built.

✧ Will you need something re-decorated for this? If so, what? (Existing venue / building)

Nothing needs to be re-decorated.

April 25th, probably at about 5EST.

The Kreiburg Estate will host the starting area and after-party, and the hunters will be sent out to different areas of the woods surrounding the Estate (specific areas are yet to be determined).

21. WaterDruppel

We typically ask people to sign up one, preferably two weeks before the start of their event. Since your event requires extensive setup, and I'll need to discuss some aspects of it internally, please plan it two weeks from now.

22. ElderShrub

I appreciate your patience WaterDruppel. This has been a very unorthodox request. Unfortunately I don't think I can wait the required time so I'm going to go back to the drawing board and redesign this event to take the burden off you. I sincerely apologize for taking your time.

23. kirishark

kirishark high school musical 2 enthusiast Supremium

✧ What would you like to have as an event? A grand festival leading up to a derby!
    ✧ What is the approximate number of people expected? 60+? It'll be a three-day event.
    ✧ Is this a public or a private event? Public!
    ✧ Will you need staff actors? If so, how many and what roles? Yes! I'll need staff actors available on Sunday, the 18th, to play the parts of the horses in the derby. (I'm so sorry)
    ✧ Will you need something built for this? If so, what? I need a race track for the horses to run to be built in the arena at Gallovian Festival Grounds.
    ✧ Will you need something re-decorated for this? If so, what? I need the largest tent (black and purple) to be cleared out for a runway similar to the one at the Whistledown event with benches lining the sides, so it can also be used as a ballroom. I would also like there to be a communal seating area in the red and white tent. Additionally, I'd like for there to be obstacles built in the river for the boat race.
    ✧ What day and time would you like to have this take place? The festival starts on the 16th of April at 7pm EST!
    ✧ Where would this event be located? Gallovian Festival Grounds

24. SpunSugar

Accepted.

25. soggytoenails

Just wondering if this event request was accepted or declined. If declined, I'm very open to feedback on why it was declined and what I would need to do to improve it. Thank you!

26. WaterDruppel

Accepted, staff will be ready tomorrow.

27. Ghirko

Ghirko Snek Intensifies

https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/appreciation-masquerade.92156/

About 20-30
    Public!

No thanks

Nope!

Could I get the dance floor cleared and the colours changed to magenta and purple please?

✧ What day and time would you like to have this take place? (Please list in EST)
    April 10th 5pm EST

Festival Grounds

28. LadyLekku

LadyLekku Fiber Viber Supremium

No Lands Left Behind Festival - Hosted by the Alms Ministry https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/alms-ministry-no-lands-left-behind-festival.92162/

A bunch!

Public

Yes, we plan to have a fireworks display around 6:30 and would need staff help with setting them off.

No

Yes! We would like a stage in front of the Cathedral area, at the end of the Market street where the stalls will be filled.

Sunday, April 18th. 4:30 the open market begins with people doing potluck-style food sharing and running stalls. At 5:30 we are doing performances on the stage, and at 6:30 is the closing speech and fireworks display

In front of the Cathedral, making use of the market street, with a stage at the end.

@Bunemma @Bellarmina @WaterDruppel @Carlit0o

29. SpunSugar

Accepted

30. SpunSugar

Accepted

31. essentialess

essentialess purveyor of milfs

The May Eve Festival (Unionist Festival)
    At least ten or more
    Public
    None
    No
    Just a tall bonfire outside of the cathedral for people to gather around. Possibly some purple and gold general festival decorations for these times, but since the events are spread out I don't expect much! Just the bonfire would be nice since it's usually incorporated in the celebration according to the wiki.
    April 20th at 8pm EST, 25th at 8Pm EST and April 30th at 9pm EST
    Outside of the cathedral near the shop stalls

32. Annie_Short

✧ What would you like to have as an event? A Social Night and Play!
    ✧ What is the approximate number of people expected? 15-20
    ✧ Is this a public or a private event? Private, Imperial Event
    ✧ Will you need staff actors? If so, how many and what roles? Nope! (Hopefully)
    ✧ Will you need something built for this? If so, what? (New venue / building) Just a stage!
    ✧ Will you need something re-decorated for this? If so, what? (Existing venue / building) I would like to have. a venue with a pond or something around it so we can have the stage like suspended in the water! (I don't know if that is possible but I am up for ideas!)
    ✧ What day and time would you like to have this take place? (Please list in EST). April 22nd at 5:30 EST
    ✧ Where would this event be located? Hoping to do either Rothburg or Hostesse but I am up for any ideas!

@Bellarmina @WaterDruppel @SpunSugar and @Bunemma

#192 Annie_Short, Apr 12, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
  33. soggytoenails

Encounter Event. Two patients arrive to the Burning Bridges Medical Clinic presenting with sickness that clinic staff have to treat and manage.

I'm tossing these ideas out there but give staff full creative liberty over the scenario. You're welcome to follow along, add your own twists, modify, or not use these ideas if you have your own in mind. At the end of the day, my goal is to create a fun roleplay experience for all participants.
    • Wife brings in husband to clinic to figure out what's wrong with him. Both are presenting symptoms of Alaine's Illness. Both are Ailor and in their 30s that believe in ailor supremacy.
    • Husband was the first to contract it and is in Days 2-7 of the disease cycle.
    • Wife contracted it from husband, unknowingly, and is in Days 0-2 of the disease cycle. She would be in denial about having it, despite having symptoms, posing a risk to others. She is severely protective of her husband and believes they were poisoned.
    • Objectives: Medics must identify, treat, and contain the disease. They must also attempt to teach the couple about the disease, convince them that they have it, and what they ought to do upon returning home. Failure to do so may result in clinic staff & others contracting the disease through airborne fluids. The outcome of this encounter event is subject to change depending on IC events and actions.
    • Challenges: Wife is in denial about having the illness; husband and wife are subtle racists that believe in ailor supremacy; the couple is innately distrustful and suspicious of others; wife is convinced they were poisoned.

5 - 10.

Private event, but those who wander by are welcome to join IC.

2 staff actors to play the husband and wife.

No.

No.

Saturday, April 24, at 8 pm EST

Burning Bridges Medical Clinic at Willowshop 1 under the Golden Willow.

34. soggytoenails

Just wondering if this event request was accepted or declined. If declined, I'm very open to feedback on why it was declined and what I would need to do to improve it. Thank you!

35. essentialess

essentialess purveyor of milfs

Hii @SpunSugar @WaterDruppel @Bunemma @Bellarmina

The final event is on the 30th. Could I 2-4 more stalls returned around the venue so I can fit in the vendors? Expecting a turnout of 15-30 players

36. Annie_Short

✧ What would you like to have as an event? A Grand Opening of Garden for Lensa
    ✧ What is the approximate number of people expected? 10-15
    ✧ Is this a public or a private event? Public!
    ✧ Will you need staff actors? If so, how many and what roles? Nope
    ✧ Will you need something built for this? If so, what? (New venue / building) I got approved by the Lord Chancellor and Alms Ministry to get a garden built in the Gods Court Area! I have a book IC signed off if you need evidence! The area right next to the Nordling Kettle is where I think it would look best since there is nothing in that greenery! (I can give more details on what I want in it basically just an altar for offerings, benches, then some fruit/veggie gardens, and maybe a fruit tree)
    ✧ Will you need something re-decorated for this? If so, what? (Existing venue / building) N/A
    ✧ What day and time would you like to have this take place? (Please list in EST). May 7th at 6:30
    ✧ Where would this event be located? Gods Court, over by the Nordling Kettle

@Bellarmina @WaterDruppel @SpunSugar and @Bunemma

37. SpunSugar

Accepted!

Accepted!

38. Maeovika

Maeovika Maeovika

✧ What would you like to have as an event? Imperial Progress
    ✧ What is the approximate number of people expected? Singles of the Nobility - A fair few
    ✧ Is this a public or a private event? Private - For Nobility
    ✧ Will you need staff actors? If so, how many and what roles? None
    ✧ Will you need something built for this? If so, what? (New venue / building) Nope
    ✧ Will you need something re-decorated for this? If so, what? (Existing venue / building) Yes, the Imperial Progress back building, where the games room is. I would like it so there are rows of cookery stands, like in a tv show. One line after another for a cookery competition. Each manned with a furnace, cuttery place and so on, general kitchen appliances on a single row.
    ✧ What day and time would you like to have this take place? (Please list in EST). Firiday 21st May, 6pm ESt
    ✧ Where would this event be located? Imperial progress, 3081.385 / 104 / 1322

39. canaaa

canaaa tea gremlin Staff Member PR2

A Night Afloat - an Imperial Court event on the party boats!​
    30-40, maybe more - Imperial Court, so noble numbers expected!​
    Semi-public, for nobility, Imperial Respect Knights, house staff, plus-ones etc.​
    Maybe! We're going to try to get people to come run the minigames/little businesses, but if we can't find anyone willing, we're going to need staff actors to man those stalls and get those running.

I'll need World Staff available during the event. ( @Patsie and I discussed it in VC, and I can discuss with staff a few days before/day-of on what's going on.)​
    Nope!​
    • Need some of the specific business-focused stalls to be remodeled into places for minigames to be hosted. We'll have some businesses present, but not as many as before!
      • If some of the minigames from, say, Hostesse and the Gallovian Festival Grounds could be borrowed, that'd be fantastic!
    • Bigger dance space - feel free to knock out the seats on the third boat and extend that dance floor. We'll use the stage on that boat + the other two for announcements.
    May 20, 6 EST / 11 GMT​
    Party Boats 4044 , 70 , 7043​
    Tag @Bellarmina @WaterDruppel @SpunSugar @Ded Jok and @Bunemma with each sign up.

• Agree Agree x 1
  40. SpunSugar

Accepted

Accepted

• Winner Winner x 1