Regalia Build Assistance Requests

Discussion in 'Build/Permission/Assistance Applications' started by WaterDruppel, Apr 17, 2020.

1. LadyLekku

LadyLekku Fiber Viber Supremium

• IG username: MrsCripple
    • Request: With Petal Court rebuilt, we no longer need the tent housing in the back of the courtyard. We're starting up a Fire Brigade, though, and could use a little area to store the two water wagons.
    • Style and Colors: A small area where we store two wagons with water tanks on them, in the place where the tents are now. Any clutter that looks like gear (like buckets) would be good too. Just a little fire brigade staging area.

2. HeyitsNano

HeyitsNano The Messiah

• IG username: HeyitsNano
    • Location: Keen Estate (7307, 74, 5887) You can use Keen portal under /tp roleplay to get there
    • Request: As requested by Spun, the entire Estate should be gutted from the inside.
      • This is what I would like to be available in the Estate, but take creative liberty. Just forget the signs I placed down as I didn't know it was going to be gutted when I placed them.
        • Entering the Estate, I would likely a courtyard room for a stronghold/castle feel, similar or equivalent to how it is now. It doesn't have to be huge, but nice enough.
        • A general lounge near the entrance for people to hang around in when entering, without going into the full extent of the Estate
        • Overall, scatter lounges throughout the Estate because a lot of roleplay will be held here
        • A dining hall consisting of a long table, rather than smaller consecutive tables.
        • A kitchen room area for chefs, servants, etc, to have cooking rp if they wish
        • Billiards/cards/games room. Man cave esque.
        • A formal lounge designated for aristocracy/nobility who come over
        • A large museum, consisting of multiple statues/armor stands/weapons from the past/ (I will put the signs)
        • A large library with tiny lounges within, areas to read and what not
        • Ducal military/fancy themed office with door to ducal bedroom
        • Smaller office for anyone to use
        • War Room with War Table
        • Intimidating dark office
        • Lounge for Guards
        • Armory
        • If you could utilize the tower for a barracks with bunks etc, that would be epic
        • Cell area for prisoners
        • if there's any extra place, can it become empty rooms

• Upon walking towards the estate, there is a large front yard. I'd like this to be turned into something more than just plain grassland, maybe a garden of some sort or wheats. On the outer walls, please add some banners with black and blue. Armor stands always look nice, but that's up to you.
    • The backyard should use up as much space given. Sparring grounds, firepits, a small gym with punching bags and bench presses, as well as shooting range areas. By the water, fishing area/dock. lounges wherever.
    • Style and Colors: Black, Dark Blue, Gold, etc. Formal colors. There's a lot of carpets and stuff that need to be switched out. It's supposed to be a fancy militaristic/mercenary vibe. Paintings and small trinkets throughout the estate for additional flare where I can add signs explaining what they are would be appreciated.
    Thank you!

#162 HeyitsNano, Feb 3, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2021
  3. canaaa

canaaa tea gremlin Staff Member PR2

• IG username: canaaa
    • Request: I'd like the wheat field to be subbed out for an orchard or a forest of some kind due to intense lag for anyone who comes to the estate with a Lesser Computer. Some walking paths would be nice, and maybe one or two little picnic spots. Not anything huge, just little areas if possible.
    • Style and Colors: Trees at the outskirts and other vegetation that won't necessarily kill the natural light of the windows (I use shaders and I really enjoy the sunrays?) by the house. I'd also like a lot of flowers. I'm really big into flower and nature aesthetics. House flower is the lily of the valley, but anything that looks nice would be perfect. <3

4. WaterDruppel

WaterDruppel [put cool title here] Staff Member World3

Accepted.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  5. _Sundreamer_

_Sundreamer_

IG Username:
    _Sundreamer_
    Trouve Palace, coordinates aren't showing on my F3 but it is opposite the Peirgarten's Estate.
    Request: Typical Altalar (Mostly Sollerian and Tanaar in culture)
    Exterior:
    Out the rear of the building I would request a sort of natural but conformed garden space however I can do so, with flower gardens and pathways weaving between trees (Perhaps the occasional fruit tree?). Perhaps a pavilion and random benches here and there for outside socializing and events and a pond to accompany. Presentable but natural rather that just sheer chaos, a quote from the wiki being: "As well, the Solvaan enjoy gardening, but not in an organized way. Rather, they allow nature to grow unobstructed, and consider this a form of art, where they can appreciate the knotted trees and colorful flowers. One thing that the Sollerians never depict or accept looking at, is the effects of the Wildering."
    Interior:
    Inside I would request a redecoration of the interior using newer techniques, a few rooms reshuffled around and such! (I will put up signs to request what I would like in terms of specific rooms and additional decor so I am not blabbing away here too much less I miscommunicate) Some walls here and there I would like to be more Altalar archeological murals as a form if decoration, not sure how one could do this perhaps with like, sandstone? No idea. The quote being:
    "Ceiling murals are also very popular in Tanaar estates. It is particularly this tendency to try and record as much as possible of history in murals that has allowed modern scholars to discover so much about the Allorn past, merely by reading the remnant murals left behind within destroyed cities and abandoned palaces."
    Style and Colours: Typical Altalar (Mostly Sollerian and Tanaar in culture)
    The colours cheme I would request is a blue and white/grey, pretty much akin to what it already is in truth. With plenty of quartz decorations, statues here and there and other random relics and collectables dashed about. Some quotes from the Wiki:

"Sollerian art is dominated by landscape paintings, and depictions of scenes that are meant to elicit certain contemplations or emotions. They, unlike the Talant, do not enjoy the inclusion of people in their work. Some of the most skilled painters in the Imperial Court who produce dioramas of cities and the regional wilderness are Sollerian artists.."

"Every Tanaar has at least one painting of themselves doing something heroic or stylish (fictional or real) somewhere in their home, and most upstanding Tanaar Altalar have several. These paintings are always very modest both in colors and decorations, with modesty in clothing and gestures being very important. That being said, most Tanaar Altalar also have a Sanctuary room where murals display somewhat more raunchy or wild expressions of the Tanaar inner demons with regards to their leisure, hedonism and self gratification. "
    (I am super sorry for how long-winded this is, and if anything is 'too much' just scrap it out, I do not want to push too hard!)

6. SpunSugar

SpunSugar Audacity Vendor

Accepted.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  7. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

• IG username | AtticCat
    • Location | Newcastle / House van Hal estate located at 6881/75/2275
    • Request | I have a pretty hefty request, but it's needed and I promise you that.
      • The entire estate needs to be gutted and cleared out. The current floor plan is incredibly claustrophobic, difficult to travel about, and uninviting. As such, it needs to be redone from the ground up. I don't know exactly how the estate looks on the inside in a manner for it to be laid out after the gutting, so it's a TBA on the new floor plan.
      • Once this is done, I can add signs or talk to the staff decorating to determine the exact place of each room, but what will be necessary is:
        • A master bedroom + two minor bedrooms;
        • Kitchen + dining room;
        • Lounge;
        • Study / Library;
        • Gym / training room;
        • 'Venue' room / ballroom;
        • Bathroom;
      • Additionally, in the back of the estate (which is current filled with red flowers), it would be appreciated if there was a small vegetable or flower garden to lively up the area.
      • As for the front of the estate, equally filled with red flowers, if a variety of flowers could be placed instead, that would be incredible! (Aka, spamming bone meal all over the front lawn for that 'diverse' look)
    • Style and Colors |
      • House colors of van Hal are light blue (Powder), dark blue (Prussian), and bronze, so any inclusion of these colors would match well to the family. Despite this, other colors are, of course, not excluded if they would fit the decorations.
      • Aesthetics involve English country, summer cottage vibes. Cool, comforting, and homely.

8. Audianna

Audianna Barking up a tree but I'm the wrong type of bitch.

IG username: Audianna
    Request:

Regarding the interior, I have placed signs with what we would like changed/added to the estate.
    As for the outdoors, it’s pretty perfect as is, but we’d like a sparring area and we wouldn’t mind having a little seating area to the side or somewhere that won’t be too distracting.

Style and Colors: The house colors are black, dark purple and gray. Imperial style, we’d like to keep the rooms feeling relatively open.

• Constructive Constructive x 1
  9. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

• IG username | AtticCat
    • Location | willowshop2 / 2230/67/6284
    • Request | Main street shop redecorating! This site is going to be a dual business with the front half a post office and the back half a bookstore. I've included signs throughout the property for a gist of what I want, but I'll detail below.
      • Before anything, I would also like the front green glass and metal bars at the entrance of the shop to be made into red glass.
      • Also, all of the vegetation that is currently in the business is a bit overkill. Flora would be appreciated, but nothing too overdone.
      • Post Office
        • When walking into the business, I'd like there to be a counter to the right side of the room for mail employees to work from.
        • On the left side, there are current shelves. I'd like these to be replaced with a small notice board towards the entrance.
        • Additionally, on the left side, I'd like a small table (probably only a single block in size) with two chairs on either side against the wall and a bench, if there is enough room. This is for people who might be writing their mail or waiting to be attended to.
      • Bookstore
        • Firstly, I would like the small step that separates the two sections to stay as it is, but I'd like the dividing wall to be fixed up (less open, prettier to look at). Also, I'd like the metal bars that currently divide the rooms to be made into red glass.
        • Inside the entrance room of the bookstore section, I'd like bookshelves, a small table for writing/meeting, a counter for purchases.
        • On the second 'room' of the bookstore section (which is to the left), I would like more book shelves, a small reading nook, and maybe another small table.
        • Keep the fish tank please
    • Style and Colors |
      • The colors of The Vogel are mostly red and white/grey, but any color that looks good to go along is allowed.
      • The style is mostly just hole-in-the-wall bookstore, the type you go to and then buy a coffee afterwards. Something comfortable and inviting to any class, but not too extravagant.

#169 AtticCat, Feb 4, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2021
  10. Farly108

Farly108 Lanky Leg Extraordinaire

IG Username: Rep_of_Ireland
    Location Mac Conall Estate - X: 7155, Y: 78 Z: 5913
    Request:
    • Everything is marked out with signs for the floor plan. If you could open it up and redo the style it would be great bring it more inline with the familys vibe.
    • In the back of the estate if you could remove the corrupted trees and make them normal again and then add 2 groves, one for old gods and one for Droidha Freyda
    • The floorplan and all the rooms are market out but heres a list of what we want in terms of rooms for a basic layout
    • Outside: Pets/Side Garden(Right side) Pool & Party/ Gathering area(Center) Sparring/Training and gym area and a hottub(Left)
    • 1st Floor: Ball Room, Dinning Room, Library, Small Lounge, Grand Foeire, Kitchen + Pantry, Meuseum, Armory, barracks,
    • 2nd Floor: War Room, Gambling Area and other such. Family Lounge, Bar Area, Office, Family Dinning Hall. 2x Bedroom. 1x Master bedroom
    • All this is market out with signs !
    Style and Colors: Full gutting and redecoration of the estate done in a Militarist Highland/Eriunin very wealthy and affluant dynamic due to the new head of the house. Colours being Red Black and Gold but any colours being able to use. Other inspirations are scottish nobility Imperial france under
    Napoleon and irish Gregorian style.

If you need anything else contact me on discord ! !Farly!#6570

11. Annie_Short

Annie_Short that short girl Supremium

IG Username: Annie_Short
    Request: I want our house to be completely gutted and then switched around. There are a few designs you can keep and such but we just feel that the house is very off for us to be living in. I have signs all around the house to describe everything but I'll give a synopsis of what we want.
    • 1st floor: Library and war table room, kitchen and dining room, then a ballroom with an exit to the garden (I have signs in each area for where we want it.)
    • 2nd floor: lounges with games and a small bar maybe (billiards, darts, etc), bedrooms (3/4 bedrooms) and a bath
    • 3rd floor: guards quarters, armory, small gym, meeting room, & a few offices.
    • Garden: add more floral and delete the seating with a tent to change to a small firepit with a couch around it.
    Style and Colors: Red and brown for the main colors, use leaves and greenery for the green tones of the house very cozy with lots of curtains, fireplaces, and seating areas. Velheim styled interior so to say. Just very cozy and the walls should maybe be changed to be wood with another color.

If you need anything else contact me on discord! 《◭Annie◮》#1073

12. EdnaMode_

EdnaMode_ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ Staff Member World1

Accepted!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  13. Finlaggan

Finlaggan unabashed music and whiskey snob Staff Member Roleplay Staff

• IG username: finlaggan
    • Request: hexenblood circle and all its members are moving into caelfall! but this request is pretty complicated and it'd probably be better to talk it over in vc than write it out here
    • Style and Colors: see above

14. ZiggyStarDusted

ZiggyStarDusted *lute music stops*

Accidentally deleted my other post, so here it is again.
    • IG username: ZiggyStarDusted
    • Request: With a new Bancroft-approved commoner's assembly on the horizon, I'll need a few things done:
      • The addition of two podiums, one for proposal makers, the other for rebuttals.
      • In Jared's word, 'make the chair less fancy.' it ain't the emperor sitting on it.
      • Three-four seats beside the main chairman's seat for any government officials that want to sit in on the assemblies.
      • Removal of the outdated noble banners.
      • The removal of the giant row of hoppers in the middle of the room that were there for nobility votes.
    • Style and Colors: Keep to the imperial colours. Style-wise if you'd like to do a once-over of the interior at seeing its to your liking, that'd be nice. But not as important as the requests!
    If you'd like me to elaborate on anything at all, feel free to Discord DM me, or forum pm, thanks!

15. ZiggyStarDusted

Username: ZiggyStarDusted
    Request: As per the Commoner's Assembly, a sign has been approved to the statue in the currently unnamed statue at the Daen district (Co-ords i gave) that recognises ‘the struggle of Daen-kind and their emancipation from enslavement.’

16. Azas

Azas lofi sihai

• IG username: Azas
    • Request: We tried to mark up all the requests with signs but the estate has a lot of nooks and crannies so it might help to walk through a tour together - Azas#8462 is discord
    • Style and Colors: Solisti colors are orange and cyan. I feel the build likely will lend itself to the style in being very open floor plan and open air. Family is Dressolini and naval/military oriented. I'm not good at describing this stuff so don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions, or take artistic freedoms to what you think is best.
    Thank you!!

17. Yigit

Yigit Undertaker

IG Username: Yigit

Request: The first floor should be a classic Dressolini restaurant, with a bar and seating areas. A staircase should be made, leading to a second floor, where a gambling club will be. If an office can be fitted in somewhere, that would also be appreciated.

Style and Colors: Dressolini bourgeois style, fancy and pretty. Color theme should be purple & black.

18. fantuinn

fantuinn most honest biped in athens Staff Member Lore2

• IG username: fantuinn
    • Request:
    • Whacky base for the Militia, with one tower reserved for cells and weaponry and such, and the other reserved for residential areas. @Athelois told me to attach signs, and I did.
    • Having the two towers be connected someway would be really appreciated, since it'd lead to a lot of awkward walking between towers otherwise.
    • To summarize, though: There's a lot of floors. A front desk, a few cell floors, records room, armory area and forge, sitting area, some offices and a conspiracy bunker at the top of the tower are all appreciated as implementations.
    • Style and Colors:
    • Having red and black for the Bloodcasts would be nice :^), but whatever color matches well with the actual towers is fine by us.
    • A kind of rickety, slapped together style. The sort of messy interior expected for a poor people's militia.

19. sonofthestars

sonofthestars chaotic stupid

IG Username: latewinterdude

Request: Essentially, an aesthetic renovation of the bar's interior. I'd like for the skeleton of the bar to remain as it is, but I want to remove the 'Lunar Lounge' esque aspects and replace them with grittier, dimmer 'speakeasy' decorations. Replace some of the bookshelves, end rods, drapes, et cetera with more down-to-earth and mundane stuff. I'd also like to replace the stage at the back with a private lounge(s), if possible.

Style and Colors: Orange and purple. I'd prefer them not to be too bright, if possible.

If you have any questions, my discord is starson#4044! Thank you!

#178 sonofthestars, Mar 1, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2021
  20. Goldifish

Goldifish texan (derogatory)

IG Username: Goldifish

Request: I'd like the arches in the front more blocked and less visible. I would like one main lounge that's slightly bigger, and then some smaller more intimate lounges. If at all possible, could the window in the back be taken out? If not, it's alright. I would generally like a lot of fabrics, lounging areas, wine centers. It's supposed to be mysterious, so dimly lit would be preferred. An elevated surface with a dancer's pole would also be nice but is not necessary since the area is so small.

Style and Colors: Purples, reds, magentas, and pinks.

If you need anything, be sure to message me on discord. If I'm not at work I can hop on.

21. EdnaMode_

Both Accepted! Will be completing these in-between high-priority projects. Shouldn't be too long to be completed! I'll be in contact.

22. Mystiluu

Mystiluu Mystiluu

• IG username: BeaneyBaby

• Request: I would like the kitchen to upstairs instead and have some seating, along with the small stage still there. Downstairs can be a small lounge with a fireplace with extra seating, along with a smaller kitchen.

• Style and Colors: Cutesy Bakery/ice cream parlor. Gold and pinks. Along with darker wood (like spruce). I will mostly give you creative freedom.
      (Take as much time as needed for you to start.)

#181 Mystiluu, Mar 4, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2021
  23. GamingLeopurred

GamingLeopurred Tech Rat Staff Member World2

IG username:
    GamingLeopurred
    Request:
    - Need the sign changed from Maltido Gym to Maldito Gym
    - Smoothie bar
    - Small seating place
    - Workout area with equipment
    - Downstairs sauna and steam room with changing rooms
    - Small fight pit
    Style and Colors:
    Red and Orange

#182 GamingLeopurred, Mar 8, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2021
  24. Ailethi

Ailethi neighborhood milf lover Supremium

IG username: Ailethii
    Request:
    A gut of the building would be preferred, as the current layout is a bit confusing and doesn't fit the planned concept!

Exterior

• Changing of the plants and leaves into more of a vibrant setting, rather than dead.
    • If plausible, I'd love for a small sparing pit to either the left or right of the tp entry.
    • Another 'if possible', a small garden up in the front would be lovely.
    • There was once a fountain in the front where the ice is, I'd like for that to return.
    • If the white brick could be changed to match the surrounding towers that'd be pog.
    • Front 'castle' door to be changed to iron doors & trap doors.

Interior

• Keep the piano/dancefloor location. Feel free to edit the floor to match if need be.
    • Various seating locations.
    • Library
    • Alchemy / Clockwork lab mix.
    • Cell housing, preferably on the entry / 2nd floor if possible. If on the bottom/entrance floor, perhaps near the escape path & add a trap door over said escape path.
    • Medic area & bunks.
    • Office
    • Alarm system location.
    • Arras Portal Location. (Mandatory!)
    • If there's free space, feel free to cram in whatever you see fit.
    Feel free to contact me on discord at Ailethi#1178 for anything else
    I am so sorry for posting & deleting I am indecisive

Style and Colors:
    Earthy colors and tones. The vibe is primarily an Exist & Werebeast gathering point, so mystical and open with an underlying nature concept.

#183 Ailethi, Mar 8, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2021
  25. Ocularum

Ocularum Scott Staff Member PR3

IG Username: Ocularum
    Request:

Interior
    • A seating and reception area with a station for drinks and snacks.
    • Cubicle like office space and a room for 1-on-1 interviews towards the rear. Maybe a break room as well.
    • A water cooler and cork boards in the office space.
    • If there's room, a printing press surrounding by boxes and paper and printing materials. (Possibly styled after the press room in the 1920s AU.)​

Exterior
    • A newsstand.
    • Boxes and such to indicate deliveries.
    • If possible, replace the glass front with a traditional archway.​

Style and Colors:
    An active printing house with a green and grey color scheme.

#184 Ocularum, Mar 8, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2021
  26. ZiggyStarDusted

• IG username: ZiggyStarDusted
    • Request:
    Interior:
    - A bar/ counter (with stools for guests) connected to a little kitchen.
    - A stage front for performers to entertain visitors from, along with a seating area (We'd prefer having the bar/kitchen is in the same space if possible without the floor becoming too cluttered, so we can chat to guests.)
    - A games room, (Pool table, dartboard, etc. All that jazz.)
    -Group seating with both tables and booths. (the majority should be in open space, but one or two private ones would be nice too.)
    -Beer/ wine kegs and barrels here and there, beverages/ food scattered around the tables.
    - A hookah or two littered about, because why not.

Exterior:
    - 'The Hungry Hound' sign to replace the 'boulevard4' ones.
    - Windows changed to match the colour scheme of the rest of the bar.

• Style and Colors: A cosy Everyman's pub, charming but not /too/ fancy, with a red and blue theme... Maybe incorporate some knightly aesthetic with helmets, etc.

Here is our current bar set-up, with a few screencaps on the page that you can find. Its based at Daenlock11 if you'd maybe take a hint of inspiration from it!

27. Cipherition

Cipherition Welcome to White Space.

• IG username: Cipherition
    • Request:
      • Downstairs
        • A small bar with a kitchenette behind it.
        • Seating Areas
      • Upstairs
        • Numerous display cases with a sort of "waiting area"
        • A private room with bookshelves, a table, and two chairs for card readings.
    • Style and Colors: Purples and Blues. Style should be rustic with a mystic-like aesthetic with crystals and similar items.

28. Ailethi

Ailethi neighborhood milf lover Supremium

• IG username: Ailethii
    • Request:
      • General update of the buildings decor style while still keeping the concept of the clerk counter and crate lifts. Anything else can really be changed as staff sees fit.
      • Small half-gate coming from the cieling in the front, if possible.
    • Style and Colors: Reds, oranges, and yellows. Business is a pawn & trade type center.

29. EdnaMode_

Accepted!

30. WaterDruppel

Accepted, and done! There is no real room for most of these outside edits, so I only did the boxes.

31. seoulmate

seoulmate Queenbreaker

• IG username: seoulmate
    • Request: It's just a stall, but I would like a tarot reading booth for a fortune teller thats decorated with lots of baubles and things that could also be sold. It would be nice if a small seat could be placed outside for people to be able to sit down for their tarot card readings!
    • Style and Colors: Cute crowded tarot reading stall, yellow and blue as colors

• Winner Winner x 1
  32. EdnaMode_

Both Accepted!

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  33. WaterDruppel

Accepted, will be done by the end of the day!

34. WaterDruppel

Accepted, though I won't do most outside edits.

35. WaterDruppel

Accepted, I'll get this done today.

36. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

• IG username: Messtro
    • Request:
      • I'd like the general layout to be more open with various items and shelves showing like a gift shop and a flower display in the front of it. If theres room, maybe do a small candy counter?
      • Further into the shop have the counter tucked into the corner or wherever you see fit, but deeper near the aquarium in the current shop deco, maybe add display cases with various items in it.
      • Maybe a more cluttered look to the back of the shop?
      • I added signs to help out a bit on what i want
    • Style and Colors: Floral and gift shop style, pink, magenta, and white for colors.

• Agree Agree x 1
    #195 Messtro, Mar 28, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2021
  37. Carcalla

Carcalla Resident Troll

Username - Carcalla
    Location - Arenawall5, 2031 67 6313
    Request - Alright, so although this property is small, I want it to appear busy, so to start I’d like the common for on the bottom level as well as a small desk to take order from. The forge should probably be the most decorated thing in the shop and overall I’d like for it to big and industrial, taking up on of the walls entirely. On the opposite wall the desk should be here, the size doesn’t matter but I’d like it to fit at least up to two people behind it. On the top levels, I’d like for a bunch of work tables and artisan workshops and the like, basically every that can be crafted to have a small little desk up there for. If there is still space, throw in an alcohol booth but if not just void that idea entirely. Thank you for your time!
    Style and Colors - Industrial-Like Blacksmith, Red orange and black for colors.

38. Yui_Drax

Yui_Drax Loong Worshiper and Sihai Enthusiast

Username: Yui_Drax
    Request: When you enter the region, I'd like for there to be a small reception desk area for either a clerk to stay or a guard to stay with minimal decoration there. On the right side, I'd like for there to be a small jewelry gallery with decorations of nametags or decor heads. On the left side, I'd like a spiral staircase leading upstairs that leads to one or two small or medium sized lounges that takes up about half of the second floor. On the other half of the second floor (where the windows are), I'd like for small desks or work stations leading up to a slightly bigger work station. For the entire region I've placed some signs or blocks detailing the small description above but I ultimately trust whomever picks this up skills and their judgement. Also, on the first floor, I would like the wall to the north to have like two to three windows if I can. Thanks for looking and picking this up.
    Style and Colors: Jewelry Store with light blue and white accents, pretty much it.

39. Beleiver

Beleiver I'm a Believer

• IG username: Trepidity
    • Request: Cords & desc in spoiler.
      3751 / 75 / 481, South Facing Wall Request: Please add a wall here (stone/leaves) as we cannot edit that portion. Or if possible expand the region slightly so we can edit this part. (Sign is there for a reference "Marker 1"). Also to the left of this remove the portal and expand the wall in that direction.

3749 / 75 / 469, West Facing Wall Request: This part of the region we can't edit, if possible expand the region slightly in this direction so we can edit it, or build a small bar here. (Sign is there for reference "Marker 2"). Keep the "flow of water" there if possible, filling the pond (as requested later on).

3764 / 83 / 479. Request: If possible (as we can't edit this area), build a small war-planning-room (a small table with seats around it). (Sign is there for reference "Marker 3").

3756 / 73 / 469. Request: Turn this area into a pond, with a few rocks in the center for an arena over water. We can't dig down further, so if possible dig a 2-3 block deep pond/pool. (Sign is there for reference "Marker 4").

3763 / 73 / 458, floor. Request: If possible turn the floor into a mixture of wood and dirt. (Sign is there for reference "Marker 5").

On the exterior of the cave, please remove the hanging skeletons.

Outside of the region but inside of the cavern, please replace the brown banners with purple/yellow banners instead.
    • Style and Colors: Run-down, carved stone fortress feel. Reds, violets, and yellows for the color scheme.

40. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

claiming this for patsie n edna

41. Patsie

Patsie The finest Pasty Staff Member World2

Claiming!