Zenrith

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by NightLight12, Jan 18, 2021.

1. NightLight12

NightLight12 TheRiceFieldman

divider-line1.png
    [​IMG]
    "For all that is worth, i plan on protecting those who cant protect themselves whatever means necessary, even if it cost my own soul"
    divider-line1.png
    Battle theme II Theme song
    Basic information
    Name: Zenrith Lucii Awren Caleb.
    Race: Moonvault Isldar
    Sexuality: Straight
    Preferred weapon: Custom steel longsword with his crest on the center.

Skill + Proficiency
    Proficiency count: 85 AGE + 5 = 90 = Cap 50
    Phsyical stat: 20 + 10+ 10= 40 = 25 Cap
    Body shape: Muscular
    Body fat: Low

• Sword combat 20+ Age points
    • Sorcery 8+ Age points
    • Fist combat 17+ Age point
    • Perception 10+ (+5 Talent points and +5 Racial boost)
    • Husbandry 10+ Hobby points
    • Strength training +10 ( +5 Age points and +5 talent point )

Language:
    • Common (Mother + Father)
    • Wyrm tongue (Mother + Father)
    Abilities:
    Sorcery:
    • Elemental Branding III
    • Magic bolt 1

• Frost Voice Racial Passive The Character can hear and use Wyrmtongue, the Dragon language. Additionally, they can hear Dragons speak Wyrmtongue from miles away.

• Frost Song Racial Passive The Character can see Soul Rivers, materialize them to other races to see, and steer them around aesthetically.

• Frost Ward Racial Passive The Character is immune to the sensation or damage of extreme cold, hypothermia, and is also immune to any and all ice-based entrapment, stunning, rooting or otherwise impairment causing Abilities, including Magical ice.

• Frost Summons Racial Spell The Character can materialize a weapon out of Soul Essence and wield it. This weapon can also be ranged, which then has infinite Soul Essence ammunition, however it does not cause harm, instead tiring out whoever it hits.

• Frost Harrowing Racial Spell The Character can sing the Song of the Dead, allowing a Soul to peacefully pass to the afterlife, preventing them from becoming an Undead. This ability can also be used to cleanse Poltergeists, but not those already Undead.
    Moon vault abilities:
    • Crescent Arrow Racial Spell The Character can summon a bow or javelin out of Soul Essence with a crescent tipped point. They can then proceed to shoot/throw this weapon, and if hit, the projectile causes a moonlight prison around the target, which roots them in place. Hitting this projectile is based on a dice roll (regardless of Proficiency Points), requiring a /dice 1 20 by the Isldar, which if the roll is above 8, causes a hit. This Ability can be used once per hour, and lasts for up to 3 minutes, unless the Isldar breaks it prematurely.
    • Crescent Light Racial Spell The Character can summon celestial moonlight (even during the day) to light up to an emote distance area around themselves. The effect will remain active, centered on the Isldar, for up to 5 minutes, and then goes into an hour cooldown. This Ability breaks through any forced darkness Abilities in the area around them. This Ability can also be used in a lesser non-cooldown manner by summoning a candle-sized crescent of light in their hand, however this lesser form only lights up 3 blocks around the Isldar, but this candle-sized light can be removed and re-summoned as many times as the Isldar likes.
    divider-line1.png
    [​IMG]
    "My mother always told me to stand strong and tall, for what i understand...i must be better to protect my sister."
    - Zenrith, 25.

divider-line1.png
    Visual description:
    • Eye color: sky blue
    • Hair color: Greyish white
    • Hairstyle: Slick back infront whilst going down to his neck
    • Skin color: Pale white
    • Clothing: White coat with his left arm covered in metal.
    • Height: 6′3″

Personality:
    • Choose your Character Alignment
      • Chaotic good, due to his pursue to protect his own sister and friends by any means necessary, even if it causes him to make deals with demons he must.
    • Choose your Character Personality Type
      • A Commander (ENTJ) is someone with the Extraverted, intuitive, Thinking and Judging personality traits. They are decisive people who love momentum and accomplishment. They gather information to construct their creative visions but rarely hesitate for long before acting on them.
    • Choose your Character's Religion
      • 8/10 Dragon worship. Blue crown dragon

LIFE STORY:
    • Zenrith and his younger sister Lynrith were born in an isldar aristocrat family, living with spoons made out out silver as one of the richest families in his town within Ellador. Zenrith was taught how to wield a blade by his own father as he is a man of war, being in many battles and seeing horrors that Zenrith was too young to understand while his sister learns how to Braide flowers with his mother.
    • Both Zenrith and Lynrtih adopted two cubs that were hungry within the forest near their home, the two would play with the cubs often and feed them until they took it into their house and made them pets. Sooned to be named Luna the white wolf and Mona the black wolf.
    • An attack happened in house by petty bandits just looking for a place to raid, ended up with the death of his father trying to protect the two isldars whilst his mother was slaughtered as well. In the midst of it all is when Zenrith finally spilled blood by stabbing one of the bandits to protect his sister before fleeding away from their house which soon was burned and robbed of all their richest.
    • Living in poverty, Zenrith tried to do whatever it takes to fill their bellies. Robbing others and stealing bread from shops, he was soon caught by the guards and trialed to be imprisonment. But faith took a different path as a woman from the local church came down and ask the guards to leave the boy alone, taking him and his sister under her care within the church. Within the church Zenrith and his sister were taught the ways of a dragon worshipper more thoroughly than his mother or father taught them. This was also the time where ritualist priest came to Zen and his sister to teach them a few tricks that they could use within their journey.
    • Zenrith and his sister travel away from Ellador for a moment to explore the other continents to help the much poorer side of Ellador, with his sister treating the wounded and the poor while he himself proceeds to slay those who defy their faith and to hurt others. During this time, there was a mage who gifted both Lyrith and Zenrith to tell them about sorcery schools that will benefit them, Lyrith was skeptical at first but if it was to help others in her own way then she will not hesitate to take the offer, Zenrith thought the same as well.
    • Both siblings seperated for a few years, Zen going in two schools that he defines of worthy to teach him. The school of Order and Spirit. Soon they reunite as one and return back to Ellador to continue their way of life within the church.
    • Years go by, the two isldars go by different paths in life but they have the same goal. To help those in need. Lyrith took a more calmer approach with it, deciding that words speak more than action while Zenrith thinks other wise to his sisters logic at times. Zenrith and his sister left the church to find many others outside the walls of Ellador that might need his assistance, hence he travels far off to the Regalia with his sister on a mission to do what they think is right.

#1 NightLight12, Jan 18, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2021
  2. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

Hello! @NightLight12, I'll be claiming this application for an Aspirant Review! Expect a response shortly.

3. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

Here's my review! @NightLight12

Basic Information
    Blacksteel is a metal developed by Ailor and Orcish smithies around the year of 280AC; quite a far cry from the frigid wastes of Ellador. How did Zenrith come across a personal sword of such calibre? I would recommend making this a Steel sword, and acquire a Blacksteel Sword IC.
    Skill Information
    You've only spent 47 Core Points here, please mark the additional 3 as unused or invest them anywhere.
    You've mentioned General Combat as a proficiency, please change this to General Tactic if you meant such.
    As a Moonvault Isldar you have access to the racial boosts of: Spear Combat, Perception Training and Stealth Rogue. Feel free to make use of this to boost your Perception Training, which will free up 5 Talent Points for re-investment elsewhere!
    Special Traits
    Everything looks good here! Though please put your Isldar Racial Abilities in a Spoiler, as these abilities are implied by racial choice.
    Visual Information
    All looks good here!
    Personality
    Please make additional clarification of which sect of Dragon Worship Zenrith follows, is it a general dogmatic belief in all Dragons? Or worship placed in a very particular dragon such as Frisit or the Imperial Dragon.
    Life Story
    Please expand further on Zenrith's interactions with Faith, as Zenrith is mentioned to be quite a dutifully religious individual that he possesses Ritualistic abilities. Please also make mention of how this Faith plays into his study in Sorcery.
    Please expand further on how Zenrith came to be so masterful in the art of General Combat. Had he personal experience in command during his many years travelling? Did he study such at an Academy? Similarly, how did Zenrith become so in-touch with animals and the skill of Husbandry? Was this just out of necessity for travel, or did he have a fascination with Elladorian fauna from a young age?
    Overall, please expand further on Zenrith's life story, as it seems fairly short for someone as old as he is.

Once you make the requested edits I'll be glad to mark you as approved!

4. NightLight12

Changes made!

I got rid of General command skill in place of more ritualism, Strength and more fist combat since i cant find a school that really fits the character im going for . Also i explained more on how he got into animals by the detail in life story as well as expanding it a bit more to fit your needs.

5. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

@NightLight12

I'm afraid you can only take a mixture of 2 Ritualist Spells and 2 Sorcery Spells, please remove the additional Ritualism and re-invest the points elsewhere.
    Talent Group Proficiencies are capped at 10 Points, as your Racial Boost grants a +5 to Perception Training, feel free to take 5 points from Perception and re-invest it into a Talent Proficiency.

The changes are good! Please make these edits and then I'll mark the application as Approved!

6. NightLight12

Done!

7. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

8. NightLight12

Made some minor changes regarding the new system for sorcery, i retracted 2 from sorcery and place it into fist combat which leaves 4 for elemental branding III. Since ritualism is going to get re worked as well, expect some changes to be happening soon but for now this is what changed.

9. NightLight12

actually, just scratch my last post. I decide to post everything to sorcery since it might take a long while for ritualism to be made. I wont change anything else afterwards

10. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

No problemo, will note that you only need to spend 8 Points in Sorcery to get your two spells, feel free to invest these points elsewhere. (You've also only spent 49 points total!) Also note that you still have Ritualism abilities noted in your Special Abilities/Mutations section. @NightLight12

11. NightLight12

Changes made!!!

12. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

You still have 2 extra points to spend, please mark these down as unused, or invest them wherever.

13. NightLight12

Invested in unarmed 15 = 17