Legality Of Occultism

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Iyyiushi, Feb 1, 2021.

1. Iyyiushi

Iyyiushi Refugee Supremium

((This is a public address available Regalia wide))

In response to the call by His Imperial Holiness on matters of The Occult.

I Cazna Teken’rret hereby argue for the following rights:

On the matter of historic law:

Occult Permit status should continue to be the measure by which one of the Occult may continue to use their magic within This Empire. Wherein this is an office of public works and not one of politicism.

In regards to the afflicted:

Werebeasts, Skinwalkers, Crimson Witches, and Sanguine should not be granted any legal status outside of Crookback Bay or any region The Peerage and His Imperial Holiness sets aside for the jurisdiction. For this, the afflicted should continue to be illegal for the crimes that they commit against all matters of the citizenry and with remorse as their curse is mind-altering.

In regards to Mages, Sorcerers, Dragon Wardens, Manathar, Ritualists, Silven, Occult Guard forces, and those with extra-planar influence outside of the above. To the exception of Kathar.

All of these persons should fall under historic law and thus apply for White Occult in order to utilize their magics on the surface or use such magics within the scope of existing law whereby such use is permitted within private residences or business. Wherein these magics are used only without harm to This Empire. Whereby any citizen so exercises such a right against the citizenry illegally should individually have such rights revoked following the legal process. Whereby, Kathar in Body should be required additional scrutiny and any with verified connection to terrorist groups should be outright denied. Wherein, any Kathar in Spirit who can gather witnesses to their character or fall under other protected statuses be reviewed based on those reports and statuses.

In regards to specific groups:

The members of the Dragon Temple are of continued service to the populace in removing planar influences proven dangerous to the majority or in extreme circumstances of safety. Thus, they should be guaranteed to perform these services within the confines of the Dragon Temple and by order of the Executive offices or by personal request of the individual - but not pressed into such a service where ethics may play.

• Powerful Powerful x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Iyyiushi

placeholder

3. Ailethi

Ailethi neighborhood milf lover Supremium

To Miss Canza, who so openly shares their opinions,

The Emperor can decide whom and which to legalize, this is his empire. He does not need the input of sheep to decide for him.

-Anathiel.​

• Powerful Powerful x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Iyyiushi

Thank you for your response Anathiel, whoever you are, however - I do believe His Imperial Holiness did in fact request the populace to give their opinions. I'm sorry for your confusion. Best of luck!

-Cazna

5. Entityze

Entityze Straight outta DBD

To Miss Cazna,

You alone don't speak for the entire populace when you aren't even allied or afflicted with half of the things you've apparently spoken for.

P.S Don't speak for Abyssals.

-Zalaea

• Powerful Powerful x 3
  6. Magivore

Magivore No Rest For The Wicked

To Cazna Teken'rret, a public first and final response from the desk of the Lich Lord,

You were proudly a Vampire who fought and kidnapped more than any other member of the defunct Solifuge Society to date,
    You declared proudly to my face that the defunct Solifuge Society was weaker without you,
    You are a sorcerer with connections to false gods,
    You are a Kathar with multiple Void mutations,
    Archbloods are slaves whose ethics mean nothing when a master commands them otherwise,
    Crimson Witches are your blood relative and your family are Kathar,
    The dead permanently speak near you, meaning you cast publicly endlessly,
    Werebeasts are too inferior to be allowed to live,
    And the meeting regarding everything you have mentioned is in person two days from now, it is not over a letter.

Of all these things, I thank you for publicly outing your traitorous behavior that I have tried to convince the public of for a while now. You have proudly declared with me as your witness that you do not even care for your lovers, family, or friends who share the same blood you do. Say as you please, but do not pretend this letter has not made everyone you belong to your enemy, nor should you pretend these goals of yours are something to be proud of. I assure you that your friends and opponents are not. Say what you will in response, I will always be where you will try to threaten me from: above you.

Be as ashamed of yourself as we are of you,
    X

• Powerful Powerful x 16
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. NebulaePrimo

NebulaePrimo The Everwatcher :powerful:

The Privy Minister sits in her office, reading this letter, that a courier has brought her. "Well, i suppose this mostly makes sense," she says, "I just don't understand what the letter was supposed to achieve." She grabs her quill and a spare piece of paper and writes *potential revenue source: raise taxes on paper*. She sets it back down, her work on this matter being done.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Acosmism

Acosmism Sugar Parental Unit

To Cazna Teken’rret, a most notable coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality:

More of your conversation would infect my brain more than mine blessed affliction hath already.
    I am not questioning your honor, I am denying its existence.

Sincerely,
    Upyress Mirabella Wymarc of the Athanasia Scion, on behalf of the Droseraceae, and mineself.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Brit<3

Brit<3 Chief of the Damned

To Cazna Teken’rret, a lovely letter written by the one and only Shalia.

I can’t believe what I am hearing, how could you betray us like this, I never thought my priestess sister would become a traitor and because of this I Shalia Priestess of the Void here by Denounce you as a Kathar and to be known as a Traitor, and to reflect on your actions and behavior. You should be ashamed of yourself.

May the void gods be swift with their judgment on you.

Sincerely,

Shalia, former friend, former priestess sister, and former companion.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Banard

Banard AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

”Ha-ha. ’Hath’.”

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
  11. HeyItzAPotato

HeyItzAPotato rip me out the plastic Premium

The Songaski guard took a look over the letters, narrowing his eyes before he as well gave a laugh, "Holy shit. They really don't like this person today, yeah? Feel like I'm going to have to clean up a murder scene in a few days." he responded in his native tongue. His armor jingled as he continued about his patrol.

( @Dudonka2 )

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Acosmism

Acosmism Sugar Parental Unit

“There are some habits you simply don’t grow out of.”