Played Character Senunro Li

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by Yui_Drax, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Yui_Drax

Yui_Drax Loong Worshiper and Sihai Enthusiast

╔╚⏤⏤⏤⏤◥ ◆ ◤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤◥ ◆ ◤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗╝❀╚╔⏤⏤⏤⏤◥ ◆ ◤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤◥ ◆ ◤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝╗

[​IMG]

Name: Haoyang Senunro Li
    Nicknames: Li, Senunro
    Titles: River Guard of the Loong Virtue, Dragon Warden of the Glass Spire, Archon of the Central Matron

Race: Sihai

Birthday: August 18th, 285 AC

Sex: Male
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Martial Status: Single

Eye Color: Right Eye is Amethyst Purple ; Left Eye is Grey
    Affinity / Affliction: Dragon Abberancy | Warden Archon

╚╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤◢ ◆ ◣⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝╗❀╔╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤◢ ◆ ◣⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗╝

Other Art of Lee below,

x

[​IMG]

by @Gen_tlemen

╔╚⏤⏤⏤⏤◥ ◆ ◤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤◥ ◆ ◤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗╝❀╚╔⏤⏤⏤⏤◥ ◆ ◤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤◥ ◆ ◤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝╗​

[​IMG]

Identity
    Senunro, a Sihai hardened by both battle and life, experienced in both mundane and the occult, he is a skilled individual.

Profession
    Senunro's primary duty is a River Guard, a holy warrior from the Far East who roamed the Jade Sea and performs constant pilgrimages of the four eastern kingdoms.

Religion
    Senunro is a monk, also called River Guard, of the Loong Virtue, a specific following of the White Sky Dragons.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Strength: 5
    - Technique Parry Pack
    - Cheap Shot Pack
    - Diving Tackle Pack
    - Bruiser Slam Pack
    - Bruiser Parry Pack

Constitution: 2
    - Debuff Endurance Pack
    - Rage Counter Pack

Arcane: 4
    -
    Radiant Push Pack
    - Radiant Bolster Pack
    - Radiant Relocate Pack
    - Radiant Shield Pack

Wisdom: 1
    -
    Enchant Protect Pack

Dexterity: 2
    - Soft Landing Pack
    - Close Save Pack

Faith: 0
    -
    Sacred Martyr Pack | Sihai Heritage Trait
    - Sacred Revive Pack | Sihai Heritage Trait

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sihai [x]

Archon
    [x]

Dragon Mage [xy]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wai'lan (Taught by Parents)
    The common language of the inhabitants in the Far Eastern continents of the Sihai, home to myriads of humans and humanoids mostly unknown to the rest of the world. Their history rich with legends, lore, and resources unseen in all other parts of the known world.

Common (Self-Taught and Tutored)
    The language that is spread amidst most, if not all civilizations in Aloria, this language is most prevalent in the continent of Corontium and other continents near it due to the expansive and powerful Regalian Empire.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

- Underneath all his layers of clothing, his body possesses many scars, puncture marks, slash marks, or discoloration of his skins. All inflicted by either arrows, blades, and even sorcery.

- Senunro stands at a height of six foot two, a towering river guard wearing his everyday clothes that composes of an outfit of black robes with vermilion hued edges.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

- Senunro was born to a family situated in the southern Kingdom of Huo-Chang, their social status was quite high as they ruled a Patrimonial Estate, though nevertheless, far below the Great Families
    - During their pre-teens and later adolescence, he was tutored on the long standing history of the various kingdoms and in-depth history before learning and being initiated into the Temple of Fire Branding
    - Solidifying his skills upon many corpses of the Akula, he gradually rose from being an inexperienced apprentice to a skilled swordsman during his years and few postings on the Jade Wall
    - Living out his last few years as his mentor's apprentice had he been qualified to be referred as a proper River Guard before being sent to the West, aware of the implications but sought to complete his duty, despite it being unknown and began his life in a new world

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    #1 Yui_Drax, Aug 14, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2023
  2. Mollymock

Mollymock Regalian Citizen

Hey there @Yui_Drax! Claiming this app for review. Let's get started!

Please include a Physical Stat calculation here.

This is an incredibly pious approach to faith. Please include a sentence or two justifying why they are quite so devoted.

Make these edits in Purple and tag me when complete!

3. Yui_Drax

Edited! :D @Mollymock

4. Mollymock

Approved!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. Yui_Drax

Changed preferred weapon into a scimitar and stave combat to blades combat skill. Removed some information of learning stave combat in the backstory, didn't feel the need to edit it since it was half a sentence. Edits in Purple. @Mollymock

6. Yui_Drax

7. Yui_Drax

Also edited his form change from New Dynasty to War Dynasty while adjusting his skin and hair colors. Actual transformation into War Dynasty will be on the 7th because of lore, that's pretty much it besides the earlier edits above. Edits in Purple. @Mollymock

8. Mollymock

Approved.

9. Yui_Drax

Added a maim to his visual info extension, added the maim to the eye color as well, and also included the reasoning in the life story. Edits in Blue. @Mollymock

10. Mollymock

Approved!

11. Yui_Drax

Added more details and items to my inventory, unsure if I have to ping you for this but just doing it in case. Edits in Blue. @Mollymock

12. Mollymock

Approved!

13. Yui_Drax

Updated the app for the new prof system. Also did not know how to list out the sorcery and ritualism so I made something up, sorry if it's wrong, @ me if I am. @Mollymock

#13 Yui_Drax, Sep 17, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2020
  14. Mollymock

You've mentioned Circus Art here, but you haven't invested in it in your prof list. You've also got different swords proficiencies etc. Please correct this.

15. Yui_Drax

Sorry about that, I was messing with the proficiency yesterday. @Mollymock

16. Yui_Drax

17. Yui_Drax

18. Mollymock

Approved! Sorry for the wait. Your first ping slipped through the cracks!

19. Yui_Drax

Hiya Molly! Sorry, changing once again! I removed my sorcery but I haven't been on Lee since mid-September so there hasn't been roleplay for him and just left the 3 points for the future. I 'plan' (as in try) to make him a Dragon Warrior and can't do that with him being a Touched Abberant. Also added a sentence at the end of the lifestory explaining his current status right now. Edits in Blue. @Mollymock

20. Mollymock

Approved!

21. Yui_Drax

Changed my Preferred Weapon into a more specific type of sword. I added details on the hard candies that Lee carries and added items gained ICly with their descriptions in the Inventory Information. Removed my Dagger Combat, freeing two age points and removed one point from Strings Instrument, bringing my total amount of free age points to 6 to which I dumped it all into Ritualism, totaling 9 points invested and am at Ritualism Level Three. Took five hobby points off of Writing Art and invested two hobby points into Cooking Art and three points into Pathfinding Art. Lowered my previous Body Stat of 17 into 15 due to removing Dagger Combat. Added Ritualist's Planarspite, Ritualist Revealing, Ritualist Lightmeter, and Ritualist Spotlight. Also added his personal Knightly Code and included the names of his parents in the beginning of his Life Story and added more information plus a goal for him to achieve in the near future at the end of his Life Story. All edits in Blue, lots of information, sorry lol. @Mollymock

22. Mollymock

Alright, alright, just need a small change then we're good to go!

Your Pathfinding Art contributes half of it's value to physical stat. Please correct this.

Make this edit, tag me and we're good to go.

23. Yui_Drax

Well, back to 17 Stat, xD. Corrected. @Mollymock

24. Mollymock

Approved!

25. Yui_Drax

Hello! I added a new item in Inventory Information, reduced Strings Instrument to 2 and kept it for a rainy day, reinvested two points from Writing Art to put into Pathfinding Art, and changed the Body Stat accordingly to 17 into 18. I also changed the Life Story to correspond to the Bloodcast Order's rework! Edits in Blue! @Mollymock

26. Mollymock

Approved

27. Yui_Drax

Hello Molly! Alrighty, I'm gonna start before I forget, I made almost every flavor text, descriptions of items, and words that weren't labeling other stuff into italics. Added a Nickname, Titles, and Birthday subcategories under their respective labels. Changed the preferred weapon of a Yanmaodao Sword into a Yanmaodao Longsword, seems insignificant but the weapon is in theory, longer and able to be used for two handed use if I wanted to (I guess?). After the Basic Information, I put a drawing because.. I had no aesthetics and it looked bare.. I also added some more items I had gained IC and made a new list of candies because I forgot to write it down before I edited this application. Moving onto the Skill Information, I removed Stealth Rogue to max out Sword Combat due to IC development. Also made the decision to reinvest String Instrument's points into Dagger Combat, as well as dumping in the two Age Points I had saved earlier into it, bringing it to a grand total of four Age Points. Removed the Hobby Points from Writing Art and Cooking Art and reinvested it all into Pathfinding Art, bringing it to grand total of 10 Hobby Points. Also added flavor texts under all the proficiencies. Recalculated the Body Stat for him as well due to reinvestments of points, 20 Sword Combat, 4 Dagger Combat, and 5 Pathfinding Art brought the new Body Stat to a total of 29. I kept Body Shape and Body Fat the same, moving further down the application past Languages and to Special Traits / Spells. Everything in there is the same but I added an image to again, bring some aesthetics into my application. Going further down the list until Lee's Personal Code, to which I added a new 'chapter' of it, which is the condensed version of the School of Regalian Ranger's Code of Freedom. For the Life Story, I had rewrote everything but the story was the same with more details and logical decisions of how he did everything. Further down, nearly to the bottom, I incorporated how and why he joined the School of Regalian Rangers, I couldn't really find a mentor IC so I just put it in his Life Story and made him a Second Trial Ranger, how he got there is spoiled, as is almost every details. Sorry about this but it's finally the end, oh forgot one thing, I'm currently getting a tattoo IC during these few days and will edit the application accordingly when I get it. Once again, thank you! @Mollymock

28. Yui_Drax

Forgot to highlight my edits as well, also added the tattoo I got IC that I wrote in my earlier edits above. Edits in Blue.

29. Mollymock

Approved

30. Yui_Drax

Basic Information
    - Added three titles, all gained IC
    - Added the Primal Aberrant information in Race due to becoming a Dragon Warden from IC roleplay

Skill Information
    - Removed three Age Points from Dagger Combat to follow the rules from becoming a Dragon Warden which is removing 10% of your Age Points to which I 'made' a proficiency under the Magical Group called Dragon Wardenship
    - Explained in the sentence above but Dagger Combat had one Age Point invested now
    - Added Circus Art from removing two Hobby Points from Pathfinding Art for more flexibility in roleplay rather than just putting points for the sake of being 'strong' in progressions
    - Added Cooking Art once more with three Hobby Points, reinvested from Pathfinding Art for the same reason above, plus he's been cooking IC and it seemed appropriate for him
    - Took five Hobby Points from Pathfinding Art and were redistributed accordingly with the previous two changes above

Body Shape
    - Recalculated the Body Stat accordingly due to the amount of proficiencies being changed

Special Traits / Spells
    - Added Dragon Intendant abilities with flavor texts underneath each of them from Lee's perspective
    - Changed the Ritualist Spells ; Ritualist Planarspite and Ritualist Revealing to Ritualist's Light-Duel and Ritualist Phasebeast because I felt it draws out more details that were closely related to Sihai rather than the 'best spells' to use
    - Changed the Ritualist Aesthetic ; Ritualist Lightmeter into Ritualist Exorcism for more variety for Lee, rather than the typical hack and slash warrior and wanted to make him into a 'holy warrior' of a sort

Visual Information
    - Changed the Eye Color into Amethyst Purple due to Lee becoming a Dragon Warden, his other eye still doesn't work though, unless I'm told otherwise

Life Story
    - Added a paragraph to the bottom of the Life Story, explaining the changes that occurred, from being the head of a company, palest to a noble, and then a Dragon Warden

Alrighty, that is all, thank you for looking at this! Edits in Blue! @Mollymock

P.S. This format for listing edits is way better than the last time, right? lol​

#30 Yui_Drax, Feb 11, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2021
  31. Mollymock

Approved

32. Yui_Drax

Skill Information
    - Removed Ritualism entirely due to the rework of Ritualism becoming a Special Permission and gained the nine Age Points previously invested in said proficiency
    - Added one Age Point into Dagger Combat
    - Added two Age Points into a new proficiency, Medical Science
    - Added two Age Points into a new proficiency, Statecraft Command

Body Shape
    - Recalculated the Body Stat accordingly due to the increase of Dagger Combat

Life Story

- Removed all mentions of Lee personally learning Ritualism but merely observing it so that he knows of its existence but not personally utilizing it

Alrightly, that is all, thanks for looking at this! Edits in Blue! @Mollymock

33. Mollymock

Approved

• Winner Winner x 1
  34. Yui_Drax

Inventory Information
    - Added another small pouch of candies for Lee to snack on

Special Traits / Abilities
    - Just did some grammar edits, the section was previously called 'Special Traits / Spells' and changed 'Spells' into 'Abilities'
    - Also moved the png from in the spoiler towards the middle of the Dragon Warden abilities to look better

Visual Information (Ext.)
    - Added two injuries gained from IC development

Life Story
    - Also just did a grammar edit, just added one word

Alrighty, that is all, thanks for looking at this! Edits in Blue! @Mollymock

35. Mollymock

Approved

36. Yui_Drax

Basic Information
    - Added 'Ming' to his list of Nicknames
    - Added some words for more flavor and to make it sound like an 'official' title in Titles

Inventory Information
    - Rewrote the flavor texts for what is in Lee's inventory to sound better with good visualization

Skill Information
    - Lowered Sword Combat from twenty to fifteen ; taking five Age Points from it
    - Invested three Age Points into Dagger Combat to make it five Age Points in total ; took three out of the four spare Age Points to invest
    - Invested three Age Points into Medical Science to make it five Age Points in total ; took the last spare Age Point and reinvested all of two Age Points in Statecraft Command to be invested into Medical Science
    - Removed Statecraft Command from the Talent Group as stated above
    - Removed Circus Art and invested the one out of two Hobby Points into Cooking Art, increasing it to four Hobby Points invested in total while the last Hobby Point was invested into a new proficiency, Baking Art
    - Invested another Hobby Point into Cooking Art as stated above
    - Invested one Hobby Point into Baking Art, making it apart of Lee's proficiencies

Body Shape
    - Recalculated the Body Stat accordingly to the new investments and proficiencies
    - Changed the initial Body Shape from Athletic Body Shape to Ripped Body Shape

Visual Information (Ext.)
    - Removed the initial spoiler of his tattoos and injuries and split it into two spoilers consisting of tattoos and scars (injuries)

Personality
    - Rewrote all personality options and changed it accordingly to how I've been playing Lee ever since I made his application until now

Personal Code
    - Combined and removed some parts of the initial five sections of his Personal Code into the now three sections

Alrighty, that is all, quite a bit of changes and hopefully this is all correct and that you are able to understand this at first glance. Thanks for looking at this! Edits in Blue! @Mollymock

Post Edit: Also, I rewrote the flavor texts for the proficiencies as well.​

37. Mollymock

Approved

38. Yui_Drax

Skill Information
    - Everything's pretty much the same, changed the amount of points I could use to fifty from its original 28 Age Points and removed the Talent Points from Allocation
    - Kept ten Age Points in reserve for future roleplay
    - Switched the earlier Talent Points that had been invested in Perception Training to Age Points
    - Changed the original three Age Points to five Age Points for Dragon Wardenship due to the new proficiency system

Alrighty, that is all, thanks for looking this over even though you just literally did two days ago, lol. Edits in Blue! @Mollymock

Post Edit: I wrote in the counters of Perception Training into Special Traits / Abilities

#38 Yui_Drax, Apr 20, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
  39. Mollymock

Approved

40. Yui_Drax

Basic Information
    - Reduced a title by a few words and also removed two completely due to roleplay developments
    - Also! I added some art of Lee

Skill Information
    - Took all ten Age Points that were unused and invested it into Pathfinding Art ; details shall be in a few moments
    - Removed the invested five Age Points in Medical Science completely due to irrelevancy and that he can perform medical actions without the proficiency (although it'll be really crude in roleplay)
    - Removed the Hobby Points in Baking Art and Pathfinding Art and combined it all into Cooking Art alongside two Age Points taken from removing Medical Science to a grand total of twelve points
    - Baking Art is permanently removed from Lee's proficiencies
    - As I've written earlier, the earlier ten Age Points that were unused is now invested into Pathfinding Art because I wanted to follow the aesthetic of Lee being a light-footed and agile swordsman
    - Added Roguery into the mix so I can accurately follow the aesthetic of the light-footed and agile swordsman theme

Body Shape
    - Re-calculated the Body Stat due to the increase of Pathfinding Art bringing it to a grand total of thirty which is the max Body Stat of a War Dynasty Sihai

Special Traits / Abilities
    - Added the new Sihai Racial Abilities with flavor text
    - Added the Roguery with flavor text

Life Story
    - I didn't highlight it but I wrote some sentences with 'Lee' rather than the common 'Ming-Qie' and changed the sentences that had 'Lee' into 'Ming-Qie' to make it look more smooth and consistent

Alrighty, that is all! Edits in Red! Thank you for looking at this gamer! @Mollymock

Post Edit: May I write in an item into the Inventory Information afterwards? I got something for him but I'm probably gonna write it tomorrow with a more 'energetic' mind.

Post Post Edit: I forgot to include one major detail, it's the last title in Titles.​

#40 Yui_Drax, Jun 5, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2021