Regalia Build Assistance Requests

Discussion in 'Build/Permission/Assistance Applications' started by WaterDruppel, Apr 17, 2020.

1. WaterDruppel

WaterDruppel [put cool title here] Staff Member World3

Accepted

2. FireFan96

FireFan96 Ever present, Ever seeing Staff Member Lore2

• IG username: FireFan96
    • Request: The current decor and layout of the prison is not really up to v5 standards in some areas. While the lower prison and outer noble cell are fine, the rest of the building could use a facelift. In particular a few more cell areas would be nice on other floors (perhaps the third floor with the 3 offices) while making the second floor "interrogation courtroom/hall" a bit neater
    • Style and Colors: Purple and Yellow, standard Regalian Colors
    Given this may not make it to v6, feel free to use your judgement on a renovation of the interior. Making it dark and bleak is a good aesthetic, but the stairway is just sorta, meh.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  3. Gwyndo

Gwyndo Scottish Egg

• IG username: Gwyndo
    • Location: The area with a sign saying "Atre" in The Undercroft | XYZ 2422, 80, 2022
    • Request: Atre is a Gal-Raq monster ritualist running a lil' heresy Tattoo / Body Parlour. I've decided to move Atre's parlour to the new 'Den of Desires' in The Undercroft. I'd like to request a similar design to the current build for her parlour in Crookback Emporium, though ofc smaller to fit the new space. She'd need some shelves, some hanging talismans, and a tattoo area. A mirror would also be great. A sign saying "The Hornet's Needle" hanging somewhere would be nice too, cheers
    • Style and Colors: Cluttered hag / witch-hut aesthetic - Any dull colours

4. WaterDruppel

Denied, the current decoration is fine for its purpose, there are enough cells.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. WaterDruppel

Accepted

6. nath_n

nath_n Mamba Mentality

• IG username: Natannine
    • Request: I'd like for the space to be transformed into a shop front, with an extensive backroom with stocked supplies, the main premise for the shop is to act as a fence and general supplies store.
    • Style and Colors: Orange and black please? And some darker colors to be honest.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Carcalla

Carcalla Resident Troll

• IG username: Carcalla
    • Request: Big order but it includes the remodelling of the building in various minor ways, such as adding more tables, making the spare bedroom an alchemy lab, Making the upper balcony floor accessible, if you catch me online I can better describe to you in depth. But here’s my sort of description right now, on the top floor above the base floor, where the canopy is I’d like to make that accessible and then better suit it for nobles, basically having a lounge up there with the sole intent of treating nobles. Then in the back bedroom I’d like to make it a cramped little alchemy lab that can also hold drink barrels and whatnot. And for the tables, I feel like one big table worked for it’s previous purpose, but I’d like them split up into more compact tables. The lounge off to the side can also be used to make tables as that was a previous noble lounge but since the upstairs is going to be now, it has no real purpose.
    • Style and Colors: Black and Red, it should be classy but also not above a Commoner, something for everyone to enjoy

#47 Carcalla, Jul 19, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2020
  8. WaterDruppel

This completely flew over my head, accepted!

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  9. WaterDruppel

Partially accepted. I will contact you over discord for further discussion.

10. Mollymock

Mollymock Regalian Citizen

• IG username: Mollymock
    • Request: We would really appreciate the following spaces to be included in the build (in order of importance):
      • A more public central social hub
      • A clockwork workshop
      • A more private meeting area
      • Prisoner cells
      • Medical Bay
      • A sort of mechanical "blood foundry" build to be included anywhere there is space!
      • A notice board wherever there ends up being space
      • We'd also like to request that the eye above the sewer entrance be removed, and for the pathway leading up to the cistern was made a little more "tech'd up".
    • Style and Colors: As steampunky/cyberpunky as Minecraft allows, in trying to chase a "Gothic Techropolis" aesthetic. Lots of lights, very industrial feeling. General colour scheme of orange, black and red. Vampiric vibes.
    Thank you in advance!

• Winner Winner x 1
    #50 Mollymock, Jul 28, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
  11. Proudbucket

Proudbucket Custom title

IG username: Proudbucket
    Request:
    1) The main problem is that a fence of a window in the second floor is somehow open (I think it was not designed that way). If possible close the fence.
    2) The window faces directly to a plain gray wall of a building that was probably built after the house (ugh). Vine or leaves could help. The building in front is also crumbling down and it is unused... crumbling it more to crear the view might also be another option.
    3) The area gives access to a plain roof, it is nice to rp there while enjoying the view of the ruins but the roof is plain and empty... can the roof be decorated with leaves or vines?
    Style colors: overgrowth / decayed building
    [​IMG]

edit: added image for reference

#51 Proudbucket, Jul 29, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2020
  12. WaterDruppel

Denied. This thread is not for rental region requests.

13. Bunemma

Bunemma guinea pig gremlin Staff Member World2

it's done machine go brrrr

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  14. PatriotPariah

PatriotPariah

• IG username: PatriotPariah
    • Request:
      An overhaul to the region, interior and exterior. Due to the sheer size of request/specifications, it is understandable if certain elements must be cut or shifted.
    Layout Philosophy:
    Completely linear. You have to walk through/by (nearly) all the rooms on one floor before getting to the staircase to the next, same on the second, before you reach the third. A dungeon-like layout.

Outdoors:
    Remove shrubbery, flowers and 'pleasant-looking/bright' elements. Replace the vineyard with a depressive graveyard. If possible, removing leaf blocks from trees to make it look more eerie, or more akin to a Haunted Wald.

First Floor:
    A large ballroom, and possible smaller feasting hall if it can be fit optionally.

Second Floor:
    Two large offices/rooms, and two smaller offices. A prison cell, if it can be fit as well. The space need not be large for it.

Third Floor / Attic:
    A large empty area, with a throne in the center back, facing towards the entry to the floor on the opposite side of the room. Done so with 'boss fight' in mind for the area. If it can be fit, walk-in displays along the sides of the room for large trophies.

'Secret Area' - Attic:
    The tower would be a luxurious cell for higher echelon kidnappees. The room directly below would be redesigned to be a grungy 'quarters' for Werebeasts, with the smaller room made into a homely little meeting/desk room.

• Style and Colors: Cold, oppressive and dreary. Castlevania, Vampire Lord Castle. Devoid of life. If color is needed inside, black and red.

15. WaterDruppel

Accepted. I will contact you over Discord for further discussion when necessary.

16. ArtisticPlanet

ArtisticPlanet Sigrid Sterke-enn

• IG username: ArtisticPlanet
    • Request: An overhaul to the region, interior and exterior.
    • Style and Colors: Rustic but clean and practical. Red, brown, grey.
    • Layout Philosophy:
      • Layered. Very much cleaned up from what it is now. It looks very much like a cave some wanders set in and we’d like it changed to more of a Northern, Cleaned up version of it, with less random placements and more clean and distinct rooms.
    • Cave Hall/Outside:
      • Remove white pillars on the very outside of the cave, it is very Estel based and we are looking for something more Northern and Rustic. The rest of the hall and the gate itself seem fine.
    • Cave Floor:
      • Really just strip it all, we are looking for better cells, perhaps a large bonfire in the middle and a pit somewhere off to the side of the room, with perhaps little sitting areas or a small kitchen. We’d also like to have an area with a garden that would be useful for our Raprann and Cielothar friends in our pack.
    • Second Layered Floor:
      • We are looking for a place to have a large sort of dining table for events as well as a small clinic and sitting areas. Hopefully giving the hall more space and areas to roleplay in.
    • Third Layered Floor:
      • A sleeping area or another social area, maybe the kitchen here. As well as possibly a small office that is tucked away besides or above it.
    If you as the world staff have a better view on where to put things please feel free to move it to how you like it. We are basically just looking for these essentially areas - Fighting Pit, Clinic Area, Large Bonfire, Sleeping Area, Small Kitchen, Large Dining Table, Small Nook for Office, A Garden for Raprann/Cielothar, Sitting Areas.

(Sorry Patriot ima use your idea for how i'm doing this)

17. SnashuuPomaymay

SnashuuPomaymay lol die

Accepted. I’ll be starting on this in the next few days.

18. Peachici

Peachici Key goblin

• IG username: Totemo_kawaii
    • Location: If you do /tp nook and turn 180 degrees you will find the park.
    • Request: Maybe some places to be able to climb some of the trees, and have a tree hut inside of one of the big trees.
    • And Fix around on the leaves above the street, at the moment its quite akward with the leaves crossing the street from the nook above the road.
    • Style and Colors: Mostly red and green, but maybe have some mix of other nature colors, like brown, yellow or blue.

19. WaterDruppel

Hello there! This thread is not for requests like these, please read the front page first to make sure what you can and cannot request. As such, this request is denied.

If you would like to host an event in the park for which you need something prepared, fill in a request on this thread here instead: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/regalian-event-assistance-application.83388/

20. Peachici

Peachici Key goblin

Oh! very sorry about that, but thanks for the info anways!

21. Carcalla

Carcalla Resident Troll

• IG username: Carcalla
    • Request: A while back I decorated the Torch, and for the time being it looked good, and I was proud of it, but now I think it needs a new and improved look that I simply cannot do myself. What I would like would be a bigger forge area, and a desk for Clockwork and the likes. I’d like armor to be on display scattered throughout and I really would just like for it to be more detailed, though still keeping a large and granduer presence. Maybe banners hanging from the cielings would also do some good.
    • Style and Colors: Fantasy Forge Style, (I.E Dwarven Forge, something grand) and Red, Black, and Orange for colors

22. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

• IG username: Messtro
    • Location: Lady Adler Bar (Name subject to change but it'll stay that until its decorated.)
    • Request: We're going to be turning it into an old-time coffee shop/speakeasy instead of it being a nobles only bar;
      • I'd like the first floor to be changed into a cozy coffee bar area with things moved around to have a library coffee shop feel.
      • I'd like the basement to be changed to a more speakeasy type area with doors blocking off a section to an underground tattoo parlor.
    • Style and Colors:
      • Old time Coffee shop
      • Cyan and Grey, make it dark with light accents.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  23. pixYcandi

pixYcandi Random Adjective Generator

Accepted! We'll be in touch!

24. Nathan

Nathan Regalian Patrician

• IG username: Nathanovik
    • Request: Looking to get really all floors of the estate redone, some of the internal walls knocked out to make the estate a bit more spacious inside, making use of all the space provided for more areas to rp. Maybe also some work to the outside of the estate like the backyard area to get it readied up for house parties.
    • Style and Colors: Kreiburg colors of cactus green, purple, and light gray.

25. SnashuuPomaymay

SnashuuPomaymay lol die

Accepted. Will start on this tomorrow morning, or the day after!

26. WaterDruppel

Accepted!

27. seoulmate

seoulmate Queenbreaker

• IG username: seoulmate
    • Location: Peirgarten estate (take the tp under the willow, and coords are: X: 950, Y: 64, Z: 7998
    • Request: Full Re-deco
      - Dining hall & kitchen
      - Ball room (should have a variety of musical instruments)
      - War room (needs a round war table)
      - Meeting office
      - Bathroom (preferably with a sizeable bathtub)
      - Master bedroom (preferably spacious and elegant)
      - Various lounges and smaller bedrooms throughout the estate wherever they can fit
      - New garden area
    • (I can go into more detail on discord if needed, this is just a general list and whatnot!)
    • Style and Colors: Noble style. With magenta, gray wool, and splashes of light blue.

28. FireFan96

FireFan96 Ever present, Ever seeing Staff Member Lore2

IG username: FireFan96
    Request: (include what rooms/features you want)

It's long, I'm sorry.
    • The stairway leading up to the castle is a bit odd by the stairs. Perhaps slope the walls going up instead of just having the steps next to giant "walls"
    • Gut everything. A fresh slate is gonna be needed.
    • Near the entryway, I want to keep a prison/guardhouse/armory still. I don't need that many beds in it, so some of the upper levels can be converted to actual living space.
    • A Sancellist Chapel would be nice to have to emphasize the family's religious views.
    • A Great Hall/Throne room for holding "audiences." One throne one a pedestal on a far end, with space for people to just mingle around.
    • A ballroom area for general events and the like.
    • A grand dining hall for entertaining.
    • A men's only smoking/drawing room for after dining.
    • A female only drawing room for after dinner. Calemberg Code yo.
    • Grand Library. Allow for 4 armor stands for guard armor to be displayed in the area.
    • Art Gallery. I have the space for it, so may as well display some nice nature paintings and knights.
    • Dietrich's Study/Office. Executive desk with a mini library around the walls.
    • Council Chamber. Seating for about 10-ish people for conducting House/Chancellor business.
    • Harald's Study/Office. Much more Viridian/knight themed.
    • Falcon area. It's a Drahl Family, and those birds need a place to sleep.
    • On the tallest room in the central tower will be Dietrich's private chamber. This is really the only main bedroom of the entire estate. You guys hate making useless rooms, so this should have a mini-office/war table somewhere in the room just for Dietrich's personal use. Allow for some area to house a Palast separate from the Lord's chamber, but nearby for emergencies.
    • Harald's room can be fairly military themes, just have a divider between a Palast room and his room. Maybe have a suit of personal armor nearby for him to change into.
    • Two generic living rooms/bedrooms. Compared to the 20 rooms right now, 4 total bedrooms is fine, and there will never need to be any more. Heck if you want to ignore everything but Dietrich and Harald's bedrooms, go for it.
    • A war room, ideally near the council chamber or Dietrich's Office. Make it nice and military oriented.
    • A recreation room for pleasantry games. Nothing over the top, but there's space for it.
    • training room. The pit/forge outside is fine for sparring, but Leutz Fencing needs something a bit more classy.
    • Beer/wine/etc storage cellar.
    I also talked to Spun on changing the rooftop to a different color (ideally brown concrete for the rugged wood theme like Drachenforz had. As of right now said request is denied, but Marty was going to be contacted to see if any other color themes were possible. I just don't like the pink-red.

Overall, the goal is to create a castle where the lower levels are fairly open for anyone to come and go from, while upper levels become more business related, until the highest levels are strictly for the family/close confidants.

I also am aware that some sections of Burg Eleng were purposely closed off to not be utilized. While I understand that decision, it would be nice to have those areas included. If such is not possible, then I would like "fake rooms" added to hide the voids that can be seen through the windows.

Speaking of windows, please remove all barrier blocks. They are the enemy and deny defenestrations. If they have to be used to keep something from falling due to gravity, that is fine.

Obviously, Burg Eleng is one of the largest builds on the map, and this list is probably not long enough to fill it up. Use your judgement on what you think would fit the family theme while emphasizing a need to allow for both public event areas and private zones. Maybe there's a small alchemy lab for who knows why? Looking at google for random ideas for royal castle estates may be a way to find inspiration.

Style and Colors: (include the theme and color palette you want). You know what I hate? Seeing the same color in every single room and wall. Really, Green and Light Gray only need to be in the outside walls. Mix up the colors everywhere else.

We're also going to try to go for an Austro-Bavarian theme for design. Something around the Enlightenment in era, with traditional Waldmark twists.

I'm also tagging @WaterDruppel directly since emma said you were interested in redoing it.

And if there are any questions/concerns, just let me know.

• Like Like x 1
    #68 FireFan96, Aug 27, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2020
  29. Surrealizm

Surrealizm Refugee

IGN: Surrealizm
    Request: Re-decoration please!
    • The ground floor is good for the most part, just needs a carpet change and maybe do away with the signs! As for that back room behind the front desk. maybe make that into more of a storage room, or something close to that, Also replace the orange and red wool to green and blue! As for everything else on the ground floor, maybe just give it an Allar touch.
    • The second floor, I actually quite like in terms of what is already there. Just color changes to light blue and green for carpet/wool along with maybe just adding some curtains or something like that!
    • And for the third and final floor! If you could make it into some sort of office for Muzhu that would be amazing. So a personal desk with a chair, and maybe two chairs in front of it for people to sit in. Then some simple decor, whatever you think would fit! Like a carpet, wall hanging, or anything else!
    Style and Colors: For a style maybe base it off of the Yaotl Estate given it is a business connected to it. As for colors, green and light blue!

30. Bunemma

Bunemma guinea pig gremlin Staff Member World2

patsie is claiming this but brain go brrr @seoulmate

31. SnashuuPomaymay

SnashuuPomaymay lol die

claimed. starting now, should be done in a few hours. i'll be in contact.

32. Testlo

Testlo Terry Seattle

• IG username: testl
    • Location: Mainstreet, right next to the Gilded Orchid and the Al-Saeati Bazar right under the stairs.
    • Request: The whole style is going to be based off the 1920’s Noir Detective scene, it’s going to look tidy yet not c lean or polished, with lots of dark and shady themes to it. There would be a total of 2 desks around the first floor and another one on the bottom floor, each having their own quirks.
      The first desk would have liquor bottles and some other clutter but would also keep a clean front, this would be the first desk you'd spot upon entering.
      This desk would have be clean aside from some small clutter like a cup or something.
      The 3rd desk will be located at the bottom floor would be accessible via a staircase(creative freedom).
      On the top floor, drawers, cabinets and a few coat hangers would be scattered around, looking like a busy business. On the bottom floor, there would be a smaller cell in a corner to hold wanted criminals that the owner and legal Mercenary Hugo de la Baptiste would hold until Guard Forces arrive to transfer said criminal. On the same level, the bottom floor, clutter and storage would be used down there as well as a washroom for the employees. Adding onto the top floor, pipes would be sticking out from the ceiling above, being quite visible. Some examples and references will be provided below.
    • [​IMG][​IMG]
      [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    • Style and Colors: 1920's Noir Style, black, brown, grey, dark blue, just dark in general.

33. SnashuuPomaymay

SnashuuPomaymay lol die

Claimed. Should be done by the end of the day.

34. WaterDruppel

Accepted bar the outside alterations and the additional/fake rooms.

35. Birdsfoot_Violet

Birdsfoot_Violet tacit and refined evil Staff Member Lore3

• IG username: birdsfoot_violet
    • Request: Need a notice board area to put up rules/bans etc. near the bar entrance, + some raid bells near the bar, in the dorms, and by the throne.
    • Style and Colors: Should just match the surroundings already, gothic, high class, macabre, etc.

36. WaterDruppel

Accepted.

37. canaaa

canaaa tea gremlin Staff Member PR2

• IG username: canaaa
    • Request:
      • A sitting room by the bigger windows to really take advantage of that natural lighting! (It'll be referred to ICly as the "Sunlight Lounge" if that helps with concepts!)
      • Another little lounge - maybe in the corner tower bit, to be more intimate.
      • If we can fit .. threeee lounges? Perfect! If not, no worries. This one could be a good mid-way between the intimate and the sunlight lounge.
      • A kitchen in the corner of the first floor, ideally with a way back out towards a little garden of some sort for fresh produce (think vegetables and wine grapes)!
      • A library! Most of the characters are scholar-focused, so this is a must. High bookshelves, a printing press, and maybe a display or two to really get the vibe.
      • A vibrant, fully done garden space between the hedges and the house! Ideally, I'd love a little pond/fountain, as well as a picnic space and the aforementioned garden plot.
      • Office space for official House matters, and a lesser one in the library for the rest of the family to use communally (or fight over!).
      • Maybe some sort of keg/alcohol room?
      • Bedrooms only if they fit - these will be the first to go if we can't.
    • Style and Colors:
      • Nature aesthetics - I'm a big sucker for florals and an "overgrown but still well-kept" vibe.
      • House colors are blue/green, so focus on a teal and green wool scheme, please!
      • I LOVE very cozy interiors that are still ~fancy~, as well as nature aesthetics!
      • If it's at all possible, I'd love it if there were spaces/places for me to litter knick-knacks and little memory pieces. A big part of Cadieux is not forgetting the past, so I think honoring it with the little touches is a great step!
    Let me know if you have any questions!

• Immersive Immersive x 1
  38. SnashuuPomaymay

SnashuuPomaymay lol die

snatched

39. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

• IG username: bwmwags3
    • Request: Remove the pig and cage area (replace with dissection/research area), expand the roof cover to cover bow to stern (cover lab), Remove the Meat bags in the front, change the sign to Dr.Zikiel’s Clinjc from Dread leathers, and change the Green wool block at entrance to white (Can dm picture to give a view if required)
    • Style and Colors: lab and surgery (pallete: Grey floor and wooden surfaces-grey)

40. StFeuillien

StFeuillien Oh captain, my captain

Claimed.