Pending Review Suggestion's

Discussion in 'Factions' started by Brentorockz, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Brentorockz

Brentorockz

Alright so since the recent 1.13 server update I have noticed a few annoying Prob.

For starters, I know that the vanilla way of repairing elytra is disabled now I know that there was gonna be a custom repair recipe for the elytra using custom massive mob dropped items however this massive mob has not been implemented yet and we are now over a month since 1.13 release without the ability to repair elytra. it does not make sense to disable the ability to repair an item the vanilla way to make room for a custom way to repair the item if the custom way to repair the item is not yet even ready. so I would like to see 1 of 2 things 1 we get the custom mob implemented so we can then grind for the repair item or 2 reenable the ability to repair an elytra the vanilla way until the new way is ready.

Now for the Repair stats, I just found out that was also disabled for an unknown reason please reenable that because there is a lot of players that spent hours grinding their repair stats and now they can't even use.

1.13 added the ability to cut bark off of logs I've been having issues were players cut the bark off of logs that are part of a build. and its a bit annoying having to go around and repair all of these buildings is there a way we can disable this ability and turn it into a custom recipe. this way we can still create stripped logs but make it so builds don't get damaged by accident (or on purpose)

that was all that I had on my mind if there is something that i don't know about the top 2 suggestions please do PM thank you.

2. Brentorockz

Brentorockz

i see that no one really cares about this post XD

3. BwanaBeast

BwanaBeast

i also have a few annoying problems. I have highly enchanted diamond sword armor and a farmer zombie with magic powers or whatnot (i want those later on too) he killed me twice amd ifinally killed him all i got was a wooden hoe and nothing else. I believ mobs should always drop regals to reward you for your struggles fighting them.

4. Brentorockz

Brentorockz

I have also noticed that.