✠ The Evintarian Collective ✠

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by Azuralan, May 27, 2020.

1. Azuralan

Azuralan sometimes I comeback & do things

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    “Caedite eos, Nevit enim Dominus qui sunt elus!”

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Formed in the early summer of 308AC by several members of the Evintarian Unionist faith, The Evintarian Collective is a body intended to represent the interests of Etosian Unionism within the Crown isles and to promote Evintarian values and belief within the capital.

Formed as a response to what was perceived to be increased marginalisation of unionist values and the rise of both external and internal threats to the greatway, such as rampant jacobinism, an increasingly lax attitude towards non unionist faiths, and the interdimensional clicker crisis. Fears began to increase that ailordom had forgotten itself and its role in the great way and with the dissolution of the Inquisition for a third time, a new organisation was required to front the fight against the growing threat to the Imperial faith, albeit through less violent means.

Formed as a solution to the growing problem, The Evintarian Collective is meant as a way for all members of the Evintarian faith to gather together and communicate ideas that can ensure the Holy city remains a devote and strong unionist stronghold, by pressuring groups of interest and preaching values of the Evintarian faith to the populace.

The collective makes frequent use of the Etosian church within Saints road for it’s meetings, organisation and other activities.​

[​IMG]
    “Bonis nocet quiquis pepercerit malis”
    [​IMG]
    As a religious organisation, members of the clergy are often treated with Authority, however The collective operates through a council which recognises each individual and as such the listed Hierarchy is only meant to distinguish figures of note.

Prelate - Priests and Reverends of the core Evintarian Church and its variant, they offer advice and represent the clergy within the Collective.

Apostle - Often consisting of the Curates and church members who do not qualify for Prelate. They assist in the general organisation and structuring of the collective.

Prisci - A Priscus is someone recognised to be a notable member or pillar of a community, this can be the head of a family, elders, or simply anyone who is a widely respected member of the community.

Adherent - The general masses of the collective.​

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    * This is intended as an interest group for Etosian Unionist players, but those who aren't necessarily Evintarian are encouraged to get involved and explore, the IC letter should be addressed to Reclusiarch Titus Cretch, the current de facto leader.

IGN:
    Character Name:
    Application:
    Discord (can be sent through pm):
    IC Letter:​

• Powerful Powerful x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Azuralan

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Considered to be among some of the most extreme of measures is to label someone as Exemplaris Excomunicationis, often reserved for the most extreme of heretics and Apostates. Exemplaris Excomunicationis translates as example of excommunication, while excommunication itself occurs not too infrequently, those labelled as such means to be someone who deserves to be abandoned by god and strips a person of their humanity in the eyes of the collective. To even offer such an individual aid or shelter is a sinful act.

As of current no one has been labelled as such.

• Powerful Powerful x 3
    #2 Azuralan, May 27, 2020
    Last edited: May 27, 2020
  3. Iknay

Iknay

IGN: iknay
    Character Name: Gonsalvos De Stavros
    Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/gonsalvos-de-stavros.82162/
    Discord: iknay#5925
    IC Letter:

[Written in Etosian]

To Titus Cretch, Lord Reclusiarch of the Apostles of the Exalted Martyr,

I have been an Evintarian since birth. I was born and raised in the Duchy of Thassaly. I, too, have been concern with the religious state of the Holy City and would gladly help in offering my ideas for the growth of Evintarin Unionism.

-Gonsalvos De Stavros
    [spoiler/]

4. Azuralan

Gonsalvos De Stavros,

Your interest within the collective is both noted and appreciated, as such you are welcomed into the fold. We will be further in touch to inform you of our first meeting.

- Titus Cretch, included titles.