Regalian Sellsword Registry

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by nath_n, Apr 14, 2020.

1. nath_n

nath_n Mamba Mentality

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The following rights and provisions are effective for any permitted Mercenary and or Mercenary Band approved by Lord Chancellor Louis Delmotte:
    • Mercenaries may wear half-plated armor without a helmet.
    • Mercenaries may only open carry non-Military grade weapons in Regalia when engaging in a work contract.
    • Mercenaries must adhere all Regalian Law when contracted.
    • Mercenaries must obey Regalian Law Enforcement orders from ranks Captain and above.
    The Mercenary Inspector has been given the following rights under the Lord Chancellor:
    1. Regularly inspecting mercenary charters, granting permits to those who abide by their expectations and revoking permits of those who breach Regalian Law or have known criminals within their charter.
    2. Listing approved mercenary charters to a public registry, and submitting this registry to each Violet Chapter Commander.
    3. Collaborating with the Guard Chartersto ensure a high standard of quality in mercenary charters.
    4. Announcing open contracts and bounties which have been approved by either a Violet Commander or the Lord Chancellor himself.

[​IMG]
    Types of Mercenary Permits:
    (X) Mercenary Permit A - Company/Band/Group Registration:

For ease of processing, if you're applying for a Mercenary Company which must hold 4 or more people in it. You're required to detail each of members names. As well as what weapon each member wields, as well as any previous combative experience. This will serve as a blanket review over all members to ensure all permits are processed as quickly as possible. The following rights above still pertain to this permit.
    (X) Mercenary Permit B - Independent Mercenary Registration:

This is self explanatory. Registering as a singular Mercenary entity must follow rights and provisions above. And the rights will only cover the specific individual issued the permit by the Mercenary Inspector.
    Application Format:
    • IGN:
    • Character Name:
    • Character Application:
    • Mutes/Jails/Bans (If so why?):
    • Discord tag:
    • Short Letter to Mercenary Inspector Alberic Typhonus:
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Immersive Immersive x 2
  2. nath_n

nath_n Mamba Mentality

3. rimacutem

rimacutem Local dwarf

• IGN: rimacutem
    • Character Name: Wulfric Eitri Grofsmid
    • Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/wulf-grofsmid.78536/
    • Mutes/Jails/Bans (If so why?): I have been muted four times seven months ago on discord for being edgy
    • Discord tag: rimacutem#8749
      Mercenary inspector Alberic Typhonus
      I would like to apply for mercenary permit B. I hold a long experience of combat, with the most recent one being a regular in a Kreiguard, including being rented to du Bierust for few weeks before truth was revealed. I use a club or mace, depending on the armor of my opponent, and a shield.

I hope that this letter reaches you in best health, Wulfric Eitri Grofsmid.

4. Speedl0rd

Speedl0rd getting closer

• IGN: BigDongBazusii
    • Character Name: Yasuke
    • Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/yasuke.76561/
    • Mutes/Jails/Bans (If so why?): I got muted once in 2013 for spamming but I wasn't even spamming
    • Discord tag: spideyey#7455
    Deer Mercenary Inspector Alberic Typhonus
    I need money, hav no skils other then combat. Served in kathar war and crimsun compeny. Sword or spear, depends on the day.

-Yas k

5. JResurrected

JResurrected Broken On the Stone

• IGN: JResurrected
    • Character Name: Kurt Anthonis Smit
    • Character Application: Here
    • Mutes/Jails/Bans (If so why?): N/A
    • Discord tag: @Apostle77#0756

6. TalkChat

TalkChat Thank you! And goodnight.

• IGN: WrongChat
    • Character Name: Reinhardt Typhonus.
    • Character Application: Coming real soon, I'll send it to you when I can.
    • Mutes/Jails/Bans (If so why?): N/A.
    • Discord tag: You have it.
    Dear Cousin,
    I thought the system was more corrupt than this, to be honest. I wasn't aware that I actually had to have this in writing, but, here we are. I'm reprising The Grey Company, and I request a class A permit to do such.

Signed,
    Reinhardt Typhonus

7. nath_n

nath_n Mamba Mentality

@NoERPChat leadership on the sheet for Reinhardt has already been transferred, you're RP ready for recruitment and acting as a Mercenary.

@MrSpideyPool Rejected, the following letter attached.

Rejected,
    Known violator of the law and criminal miscreant. Feel free to apply again in two weeks, and demonstrate behavior has improved in the eyes of the law.

@rimacutem Accepted for a meeting, send me a message on Discord to get a time and date of the meeting.

@JResurrected Tentatively accepted for a meeting, I'd like to see your RP before being accepted. Message me on Discord.

8. FeralGayWalnut

FeralGayWalnut Lesbian Worst Enemy

IGN: Walnoodle
    Character Name: Seraphina the Harbinger (von der Ebene)
    Character Application: Here
    Mutes/Jails/Bans (If so why?): Nope.
    Discord tag: You have it.
    Short Letter to Mercenary Inspector Alberic Typhonus:

To the Mercenary Inspector Alberic Typhonus,

Hoping this letter finds you well, my name is Ser Seraphina the Harbinger, Paladin of the Bloodcast Order. I am writing to you to request the permission of an Independent Mercenary license. I am the veteran of several wars, several of the campaigns I served under one of your own kin, Reimar. Along with that I have many years experience as both a guard of the Regalian guard force, a House Guard to several noble houses, and was a mercenary for a few years prior. I am a proficient Frontline Commander and with a longsword and a shield. If you're in further need of any explanation or a demonstration of my skill, merely send for me and I'll show up where I am needed.

Blessings upon you,
    Seraphina von der Ebene
    The Harbinger Paladin of the Bloodcast Order

9. Fjordbjorn

Fjordbjorn Homunculus Loxodontus

To the esteemed Alberic Typhonus,

I hope this letter finds you in good health. I write to you on this day, in request of an Independent Mercenary License. My name is Brynjar Asketill, Captain of the Grey Company. I simply write this in request to be able to continue my ventures independently, as well as within the confines of my job in the Grey Company. I hold some experience in this field, independently, as I served as a tracker in Kongehjem, in my youth. With this, I bid you Farewell.

Signed,
    Brynarr

10. nath_n

nath_n Mamba Mentality

11. CyberMo01

CyberMo01 Not a Robot

• IGN: CyberMo01
    • Character Name: Nallia Qulo'ena
    • Character Application:
    • Mutes/Jails/Bans (If so why?): None
    • Discord tag: Will send over pm
    Mercenary Inspector Alberic Typhonus,

I write to ask for a Mercenary Permit B. I was informed by the leader of my company, the Rose Brigade, that I need this permit to be able to legally operate as a mercenary. I am a proficient alchemist and mainly plan on using alchemy in my work, but I also have skills with a long bow.

Sincerely,
    Nallia Qulo'ena​

12. nath_n

nath_n Mamba Mentality

A letter returns to Nallia,

This is incorrect. You only need to apply to be within their band through me. Though approved. To be in the Rose Brigade, rejected for permit B.

13. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

• IGN: Messtro
    • Character Name: Kai-si'en
    • Character Application: Kai
    • Mutes/Jails/Bans (If so why?): Nah
    • Discord tag: You have it.
    Ser Typhonus, I hate letters.
    I want to be a mercenary to get extra money so I'd like a permit B. I don't like guard work, you know I'm a trustworthy person. I can use magic and swords to complete contracts. I have a history of being a mercenary in the past and a guard captain previously, I'm currently a court mage to a noble house too.

14. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

A letter arrived, with poor spellings and horrid handwriting, but it appeared that genuine effort was put into it despite this. It was in the form of a scroll, tied with a ribbon.

Mercenary Inspector Typhonus,
    I believe we met briefly at the Reinard Estate before, I'd like to apply for individual Mercenary rights to be able to better defend myself and others through the allowance of armour. Alongside finding the work as a Mercenary to be my chosen vocation as a proud Breizh.

Cordilaire of Duntot.

It's spelled properly so that it's actually readable OOC.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  15. Nathan

Nathan Regalian Patrician

Mercenary Inspector,

Good evening. I write to you in hopes of securing a Mercenary Permit type A for the professional mercenary group known as the Kreiguard Battalion. I am aware this company served as a registered group a couple weeks ago and was disbanded upon its absorbing into the Holy Divine Inquisition. However, myself and a few of its members did not wish to join the Inquisition because of how the work differs so greatly. While the Kreiguard had been a mercenary group for a relatively short period, they were able to burn the Lich's library and heavily wound him, thrashing his home in the raid and forcing him to desperately flee. This group would like to continue the more traditional functions of the Kreiguard as a professional mercenary group and achieve further successes in defense of the Regalian Capital and its people, as well as specifically the members of the peerage and Unionist church officials. We will be identified the same as we were before the Holy Divine Inquisition though I, Theopold Kreiburg, Patriarch of the Kreiburg House, will be leading the Battalion.

List of our current members:
    Commander
    Theopold Kreiburg | NathanSandwiches
    Kreiguard
    Kurt A. Smit | JRessurrected
    Wulf Grofsmid | rimacutem
    Mikazuki Tomioka | SoulByZero
    Sakaido | supersonicxl
    Jason Thomsen | Shadow5
    Hanz Rosengart | Stewyblue
    Alexa Hállëvandëia | MidnightRey

Any new members will be communicated by you before joining our ranks.

Signed,
    Theopold Kreiburg.
    @Natannine

• Winner Winner x 1
    #15 Nathan, Apr 24, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2020
  16. nath_n

nath_n Mamba Mentality

Accepted, send me a PM and I'll get you set up in the discord.
    Denied, as discussed in PM.
    Accepted, send me a PM and I'll get you set up in the discord.

Tentatively accepted. Send me a PM, I will be evaluating you over a two week period and determining anything further for acceptance.

Accepted, send a PM to me and I'll get you set up in the Discord.

The Mercenary System is now up to date.

17. fantuinn

fantuinn most honest biped in athens Staff Member Lore2

Application for the Stygian Company of Mercenaries.

Mercenary Inspector,
    I am a professional in my field. I have been working in the Hinterlands for many years now, and my band has been with me for most of that time. I am aware the sheer volume of aberrations within our group may be disconcerting, but I assure you that each of them have been screened. We do not intend to be a magical band, rather, an antimagic band. One designed to directly hunt magical beings and take magic removal jobs, rather than foster a community behind some form of magic. Every member of this company is prepped to fight.​
    Alcide Veith.
    Stygian Commander.​
    @Natannine

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 4
    • Powerful Powerful x 4
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
    #17 fantuinn, Apr 25, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
  18. Northern_Ireland

Northern_Ireland Official Account for the NI Secretary of State

IGN: Northern_Ireland
    Character Name: Jonard of Fortsway
    Character Application: Click
    Mutes/Jails/Bans (If so why?): N/A
    Discord tag: Greencolts#5985
    Short Letter to Mercenary Inspector Alberic Typhonus:
    Inspector Typhonus

I hope this letter finds you well. I am a simple man of Breizh ancestory and culture, while I don't consider myself a particularly cruel nor excessively violent man- my culture and upbringing orbited around the fact that one day I may be called upon to engage in combat, be it with a guard charter or as a man of their own employment. In truth I wish to serve, I do not discredit the current charters as each has their place, however none I feel are for me. While I will whole-heartily comply with Regalian law should I be accepted, I have my own personal code of conduct which may not be ideal for employment among groups or charters at this current time- a matter I would be most pleased to share with you should you allow an interview to take place.
    My thanks regardless,
    Jonard of Fortsway

19. nath_n

nath_n Mamba Mentality

Tentatively accepted. The following are only accepted.

The following are rejected for the following reasons:

• @Optimalfriskies Rejected for OOC reasoning. You have a mercenary on one character. Focus on that one, or drop them. Can't be double dipping.
    • @notjayp Rejected for IC reasoning. Lathai has a decently lengthy criminal history, and quite simply put the Mercenary Inspector does not trust him with a permit. Convert IC.
    • @SnashuuPomaymay Rejected as apart of OOC Policy. Still listed under Arcanum guard, there will be little to no guard mercenaries. I hate the position of double sweeping the system.
    • @DolittleGuy Rejected for IC Reasoning. Alberic still does not trust Shane for the same reason he got fired. This will take IC conversion.
    • @Yurs Rejected for IC Reasoning. Qalhata is still plagued by a poor rap sheet- and the last two approvals have ended in firing. You may try to convince IC as always.
    I will send a Discord invite to @fantuinn who will relay it among their members.

20. Annie_Short

Annie_Short that short girl Supremium

• IGN: Annie_Short
    • Character Name: Kalmia Chaebella
    • Character Application: Click
    • Discord tag:《◭Annie◮》#1073
    The letter would be folded neatly and written in a small, almost delicate like script with a flower pressed into the seal

Ser Typhonus,
    I am writing to you in the hopes of gaining an independent mercenary permit. I hold a decent amount of experience in combat and wish to use this to help protect myself and others. In my time of working for the Kreiguard, my boss has been attacked on two separate occasions unprovoked. I hope that with my skills I can help better protect him and the others around us while I am under his command.
    Blessings upon you,
    Kalmia Chaebella

• Winner Winner x 2
  21. TotallySomeone

TotallySomeone

• IGN: TotallySomeone
    • Character Name: Paul von May
    • Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/paul-von-may.83715/
    • Discord tag: ObviouslySomeone#0816
    • Short Letter to Mercenary Inspector Alberic Typhonus: Greetings, I would like to apply for a mercenary permit B. I am experienced with a sword and a professional in mercenary work. Many thanks, Paul von May.

#21 TotallySomeone, Apr 30, 2020
    Last edited: May 2, 2020
  22. CrockedPaper702

CrockedPaper702

Dear sir Alberic Typhonus,

I am writing in request for a Type B mercenary permit, independent mercenary. See, I have recently arrived into Regalia and I am looking for a place to work. Considering my past, I believe mercenary is the best type of work for me and I heard that you could help me with that. One reason I want this job is so I can legally hunt illegal werebeasts and vampires. With my knowledge about them, I should prove useful in the field.

(I put the wrong link)

• Winner Winner x 1
    #22 CrockedPaper702, May 3, 2020
    Last edited: May 3, 2020
  23. Chapstxcks

Chapstxcks Knight

"Inspector Typhonus,
    Warm and pleasant winds on you when you read this. My name is Jabari Msamaki. I am a Second Trial Regalian Ranger and request a Type B Mercenary permit. I am trained well in agility styled combat as is uniform with my Order, making use primarily of a two handed scimitar, with a secondary of a shamshir. I have been a Regalian Ranger for twenty six years now, being well disciplined and fully capable of collecting bounties. I hope you will consider my application.

Take care,
    Jabari."

24. nath_n

nath_n Mamba Mentality

@Northern_Ireland
    Rejected, I don't want guards double dipping in the mercenary system.

@Annie_Short
    Tentatively approved for a two week trial. Add me and PM me on Discord. @Natannine#7655

@TotallySomeone
    Tentatively approved for a two week trial. Add me and PM me on Discord. @Natannine#7655

@CrockedPaper702

@Chapstxcks
    Approved no trial necessary. PM me on Discord, and I'll throw you an invite link.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  25. Goldifish

Goldifish texan (derogatory)

I have worked in the Iron Watch for a fair bit of time, but I am now staking out on my own to make coin at my own pace. I am Adelaide du Kirsch, knight of Bloodcast, and I look forward to a future working as a sellsword.
    Please consider me and my skills.
    -Adelaide du Kirsch

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  26. supersonicxl

supersonicxl

Greetings, I hope this letter finds you well. My name is Sakaido Thomasin. I am an aspiring sellsword who has honed their skills with the intention to serve others, and brings me to request a Type B Mercenary permit. I have years of training, practicing with a steel longsword most of the time. I am very well known among my friends in my athletic capabilities while wielding. I have been working under Theopold Kreiburg and have learned to follow orders and abide by the man whom I work under and aim to protect him, but I want to do this properly. I look forward to your consideration of my application. Blessings upon you.
    ~Sakaido Thomasin

• Winner Winner x 1
    #26 supersonicxl, May 7, 2020
    Last edited: May 7, 2020
  27. HorizonCythulu

HorizonCythulu The Insane

• IGN: HorizonCythenia
    • Character Name: Simari Elsynfaere
    • Character Application: (X)
    • Mutes/Jails/Bans (If so why?): None
    • Discord tag: `Ya Bøi Guzma`#9269

Dear Ser Alberic Typhonus,

I have written this letter on behalf of applying for a Mercenary Permit B. As I am going to be a hired hand for the Kreiburgs, I'm applying for this in order to have the ability to wear certain armor in public to do my duties effectively, as i am going to be manning a forge and being around the Wunderbar a bit.

• Winner Winner x 1
  28. nath_n

nath_n Mamba Mentality

Accepted, send me a PM on Discord.
    @Goldifish
    Tentatively accepted, reevaluate in two weeks. Add and message me on discord @Natannine#7655
    @supersonicxl
    Denied, not a strong enough argumentation to warrant mercenary permits. You can reasonably carry this out without a mercenary permit. @HorizonCythulu

29. Nathan

Nathan Regalian Patrician

Mercenary Inspector Typhonus,

With the newly formed Kreiguard being rejected permits, I now write in seek of an individual Mercenary Permit. I am a disciplined Lancyon graduate who uses a Glaive. I'm interested in pursuing bounties and overall aiding the Regalian State and keeping its populace safe.

Signed,
    Theopold Kreiburg.

30. _Breakshot_

_Breakshot_ Mercenary

Mercenary Inspector Typhonous,

In hoping that this letter finds you well, I find myself in need of permission to carry armament about the city's bounds.
    As I humbly request Mercenary Permit B, I'd be provided with a weapon in which to aid in my position as Peacekeeper at the infamously hectic Nook & Cranny Inn. I profess to being a bouncer, lead watchman and sellsword for the better part of two decades, and as a former guard of the now-disbanded Ironspire Regiment, I possess a thorough awareness of the Holy City's laws. In addition, my weapon of choice is the maul, which tends to leave brigands broken and fearing rather than bloodied and dead.

I leave it to your discretion,
    Victor Eustice Decker

31. Beleiver

Beleiver I'm a Believer

• IGN: Yanar
    • Character Name: (❁) Galejin de Pierre (❁)
    • Character Application: (❁)
    • Discord tag: Yanar#7813
    Mercenary Inspector Typhonous,

[!] The letter would be nothing fancy, written in average handwriting. It would be placed in an envelope, with a green wax seal. [!]

"I write to request the Mercenary Permit B, to be able to take contracts and earn coin this way. In my past, I have worked for multiple different charters in various cities, all I myself chose to resign from, as well as a Captain defending trade vessels years ago. I am a combatant in longswords, and can hold my own in a fight to apprehend criminals. I apply as I wish to legally pursue those who break the Regalian Law, with permission, and bring them to Greygate.

Spirit Bless,
    -Galejin de Pierre."

• Winner Winner x 1
  32. xX_OliverOnly_Xx

xX_OliverOnly_Xx sugoi

• IGN: OliverOnly
    • Character Name: Saleh'nali Lev'illja
    • Character Application: Da App
    • Mutes/Jails/Bans (If so why?): Nope
    • Discord tag: Oli#2094
    Inspector Typhonus,

I write this letter to you in hopes of being granted an Independent Mercenary License. Why should I be given one, you ask? I have served as a mercenary in the past, and was greatly commended for my work in Ithania. I am adept in many things, and have many tools in my arsenal to complete contracts with little effort. I have also served the Regalian Empire by working in the Violet Order, and climbing through the ranks to become an officer. I hope these words will be enough to convince you to grant me a permit, so that I may serve the state once more. Otherwise, I will be available for a meeting, if it is needed.

Cordially,
    Saleh'nali Lev'illja.

33. nath_n

nath_n Mamba Mentality

Accepted. Message me on Discord @Natannine#7655 @Beleiver

Denied, you may message me if you wish to know why. @Nathan

Rejected, see the Weapon Permit registry to apply for this. See @Winterless for this. @_Breakshot_

34. nath_n

nath_n Mamba Mentality

@OliverOnly Rejected, on the basis of having a character within the guard, no double dipping.

35. Martyr_321

Martyr_321 Gott mit Uns!!

Inspector Alberic Typhonus;
    Our group is made up of Dwarves striving to make their race known. Our people are strong and hearty, following the rules of a fellow culture is something we do best. We'll do right by you and we'll do right by ourselves. I'm willing to meet with you and tell me about my group. Thank you for your consideration.
    The Sons of Duindin
    @Natannine

• Powerful Powerful x 5
    #35 Martyr_321, Jun 3, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
  36. nath_n

nath_n Mamba Mentality

Applications are currently closed whilst we await for a new Lord Chancellor to be elected. As well as while I convert our roster to book and quills.

• Informative Informative x 1
  37. MrNoot1

MrNoot1 Let there be Noot

As a question for future Mercenary Groups. Will the applications still be sent here or through Forums Convos?

38. nath_n

nath_n Mamba Mentality

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  39. Martyr_321

40. Martyr_321

Inspector Alberic Typhonus;
    Our group is made up of Dwarves striving to make their race known. Our people are strong and hearty, following the rules of a fellow culture is something we do best. We'll do right by you and we'll do right by ourselves. I'm willing to meet with you and tell me about my group. Thank you for your consideration.
    The Sons of Duindin
    @Natannine

• Winner Winner x 1