The High Inquisitor's Impure Desires

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Legoclub22, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Legoclub22

Legoclub22 The Antagonist's Right-Hand

Several hand-copied messages would be posted on notice boards at bars across Old Town and the sewers. Notably, the WunderBar and Rose Court.

High Inquisitor Alaric Keen
    has made
    Lewd Inter-Racial Remarks
    towards
    Furry-Tailed Sihai,
    an accusation
    Confirmed
    by
    Eye-Witnesses.

The High Inquisitor Alaric Keen, confirmed by Eye-Witness reports, has been observed to make Lewd Remarks towards Sihai women, specifically with regards to their Tails. The High Inquisitor has, through these words, Clearly shown his Desires with regards to Non-Ailor, specifically those with Animal Attributes. It is apparent that Alaric Keen Lusts for Impure things, as opposed to Unionist things. This Hypocrisy coming from a High Inquisitor raises Serious questions about the Inquisition's Purity if such Viceful thoughts are held by the Leadership of this organization.

It should be made aware to all that Alaric Keen is a Perverted man who Invalidates the claimed position of the Inquisition. All should try to Avoid this man, lest his Perverted Desires make you his Next Victim.

Signed, Concerned Citizens.

Attached beneath the messages would be an addition to the original message.

Whether you believe the truth or not, it remains the truth.
    The masses wish to believe hearsay to be proof. The statement of an individual not present at the time of the utterance of the comments in question is used to defend the Inquisitor.
    One can not state with certainty that something they did not witness did not happen.
    To all those who read this message, know this: No valid arguments have been made to the defense of Alaric Keen. His ONLY defense is hearsay.
    The accusations made against him can not be dispelled through hearsay or mob mentality.
    There is not always signs of adultery before evidence comes forth.
    There is not always signs of corruption until evidence comes forth.
    There is not always signs of perversion before evidence comes forth.
    The character of Alaric Keen can not be used to disprove something so easily kept hidden. Alaric Keen has been successful in hiding this dark secret of his personality from others.
    This does not mean it was never there.

Let only those present at the hushed utterance of such dark internal thoughts comment to their truthfulness.
    Do not let yourself become victim to the mob mentality that wishes to see Alaric Keen vindicated.
    Seek truth.

I challenge Alaric Keen to defend himself publicly in the court of public opinion WITHOUT the illegitimate and fallacious defense of those not present.
    Let an unbiased party be judge, and let the people be persuaded by only the facts.
    Give me a mind reader, and you'll know the truth.
    Let me be martyred, if I must, so that the TRUTH may be known.

• Educated x 17
    • Powerful x 6
    • Winner x 2
    • Immersive x 1
    • Cuddles! x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Creative x 1
    #1 Legoclub22, Apr 19, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2020
  2. HybrisVT

HybrisVT A totally serious person.

Anika decided to take down the posts within the Wunderbar, storing them for later.

A certain Sihai glanced over the post and chuckled, "Ailor are simple and dull."

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. HeyitsNano

HeyitsNano The Messiah

Alaric Keen would personally rip down the fliers in both Rose Court and took a few from Anika who ripped them from the Wunderbar, moving to shove them down in front of Sylvi and Arien, "This is why you should have kicked that man out of your Nook faster. This is what stems their idiocy." To any one who saw the writing and then looked at Alaric, it seemed he was angry.
    @skullpanda90 @Cipherition

• Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Legoclub22

Mere hours after the message was removed from Rose Court, a copy would be posted back.

• Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Constructive Constructive x 1
    • Educated Educated x 1
  5. Cipherition

Cipherition Welcome to White Space.

Arien replies, her voice in a deep, enraged tone, though rough from lack of use: "I have kicked the man out of the bar. He will /not/ be coming back. I assure you, I am as enraged as you are. Sylvi, can you ban the one named 'Chad Daniels' from the nook, for the sake of our dear Inquisitor?"
    @skullpanda90 @HeyitsNano

• Educated Educated x 2
  6. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

"He does that to Herma and I will stop holding myself back. He disgrace the Spirit, The Empire, The Underworld, and ever Ailor upon this Plane. He makes those remarks to arien again and he and his thug squad will face Basthur's Fervor."

(a note is marked here)
    Not the first time your men have been improper Inquisition, if you keep harassing Sihia and innocent women. You best understand why we call you cowards and disgraces, also why I will gladly lend a hand to any lad or lass who wish to see such scum driven off. I will be watching any of your men if they step foot in the nook in armor again, I'll not hesitate to throw them out.
    James Larkson

#6 bwmwags3, Apr 19, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
  7. Nirnro0t

Nirnro0t Always smirking

Fen’nan Solaveira read this over before busting out laughing, tipping back in her chair and falling to the floor as she wildly thrusted out a copy to her companion. “HA HA! Peverte—perverted—I can’t breathe! Lewd Inquisitors—hee hee ha!
    @Glitch169

• Powerful Powerful x 3
  8. LotusTwist

LotusTwist Refugee

Yama Sillah

Would read this with a bit of concern instantly going to undue her eldershift to rid herself of her tail, for personal safety.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. mochha

mochha yolo Supremium

Lorelei’s lips upturned into a wry grin as she glared over the paper not once, but twice to ensure that the entire announcement was even real. A faint cackle of both disgust and amusement rained through the halls within her home.
    “No way! No fuckin’ way! No wonder he liked it so much when th’wolves tore through his disgusting little guild! This is priceless!-“
    She continued barreling into an endless seem of laughter, yelling out for her roommates to endure the same fate.
    “Niri! Naaj- come.. Come look at this! Maybe us Uthurenn have a chance at freely walking amongst him now.— HAH! Bwhahaha!”
    @PuffyPigeon @Spookmas

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 2
    #9 mochha, Apr 19, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2020
  10. Goldifish

Goldifish texan (derogatory)

"Is this what passes for accusations these days? Letting off the lid of the High Inquisitor's failed romance life?" Adelaide scoffed, reading the erratic handwriting once again. "Seriously, what is the point? This claim is ludicrous and could never happen."

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  11. SnashuuPomaymay

SnashuuPomaymay lol die

Tiray blinked a few times at the notice, before slowly leaning towards her companion, Lathai, to show him the parchment and mumble to him with a beyond amused expression.
    Oh no, Lathai. Look. A Unionist who can’t keep it in his pants. I have almost never seen a case like this before, never ever. It isn’t like Unionist men do this all the time. It’s definitely not as if Unionists in general do this all the time. she stated, sarcasm dripping from each word she spoke.Pfeheh- really, what’s the fun in politics without a little controversy?
    @notjayp

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. festiveCorvid

festiveCorvid Product of German Engineering Premium

Abelhard briefly looked over the paper, grumbling a few curses and slurs.

"Fuck, I need to stop coming here, and get myself a fucking garden already."​

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  13. HeyitsNano

HeyitsNano The Messiah

A loud and angry mob would end up crossing out Alaric Keen's name from the flier and instead replace it with Chad Daniels.

Moments later, the fliers would be taken down.

• Like Like x 1
  14. mickdude2

mickdude2

((OOC note- can we stop the pissing contest of 'takes all letters down' 'puts up new letters' 'takes all letters down'...

Tae'len finds one of the posters the crowd would inevitably miss because it's a big city and it's hardly feasible to sweep an entire city without a small army-

"I normally wouldn't believe it. Then again, I did just watch an Admiral stab a child the other day. Maybe- just maybe- these Inquisition types are projecting?"

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Legoclub22

Where the fliers remained hanging, an additional message would be hung before it. Where they were removed, in it's place would sit a new message.
    (See main post)

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  16. leichendame

leichendame Regalian Pioneer

alaric keen getting called out for being horny for non ailor is the peak of 308 ac

• Powerful Powerful x 12
  17. Ailethi

Ailethi neighborhood milf lover Supremium

Camilla laughed at the stupidity of the announcements, taking it upon herself to draw little cats upon what papers she could. “Fuckin’ idiots.”

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. HeyitsNano

HeyitsNano The Messiah

Below the post at the Nook would be another.​
    m9r4XIQ.png
    Chad Daniels,

No one believes your hearsay because nobody should believe in falsified accusations. The only reason the entirety of the Nook and Cranny decided to throw you in the canal is because you are an attention seeker, hoping for nothing more than love and affection from a bunch of hopeful lies.

And PS: The person you accuse me of handling with has spoken this truth herself.

May the Spirit guide you,
    Alaric Keen

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  19. Magivore

Magivore No Rest For The Wicked

"They are not even trying by this point, and yet the masses still are gaining traction in their anti-Inquisition sentiments," grumbled the self-proclaimed Lich Lord from behind an empty desk. Pulling knick knacks out of the wooden crate placed at their feet, they kept their eyes on the paper while speaking aloud to no one in particular- or at least, to the nobodies who were masked and listening during open research hours.

"If the people here are to be persuaded by facts, then these nonsensical posts are not one of them. 'Eye witness reports?' From who? 'Defend himself without fallacious defense?' Is this accusation not similarly unfounded? I can see nothing here but bold words and passion-stirring vocabulary. If you want to post propaganda, at least fabricate something! To those of you who desire to call someone like this out, do it to their face rather than by papers that can be censored. A violent reaction from the opposition will only make them look worse for the small price of a swollen lower lip. Additionally, they will dig their own graves by responding incorrectly and are pressured to give wrong answers when they are surrounded by a bar full of naysayers when they just wanted a cheap pint. It has more power than an unsigned paper smothered in the smell of primates and will make more headlines."

With a sigh, Xilthruum placed a ticking clock on the edge of their desk. "I suppose I will still look into this," they eventually decided with a slow nod to those present. "If there is a shred of truth to be found, then I shall find it. I am more shocked by the fact agitprop has become so popular over the last few weeks than it has in my centuries of understanding. Let your tongue do the talking and the ink do the recording, not the inverse, my pupils."

• Powerful Powerful x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. faelcvns

faelcvns failcvns

A crude drawing of the Inquisitior with a cat tail and ears were scribbled onto any flyers Lucille could find with a shrieking cackle.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    #20 faelcvns, Apr 19, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2022
  21. Wumpatron

Wumpatron Das Wump

The Drachenburg Paladin would see the constant back and forth of removing and replacing notices wondering why one doesnt simply hire a mercenary to handle things instead of acting crazed.

• Agree Agree x 2
  22. uhgly

uhgly dabs

Merril just stood there for a moment, reading the papers, before just stopping mid way. Pinching the bridge of her nose out of frustration, the elf sighed.
    "I can feel my brain decaying inside my head from reading this stupid shit. You wanna spread rumors about the High Inquisitor? Whatever, just don't make a massive fuckin' show about it. Brainless moron."
    With that, the elf walked away, heading home to drink away the night, and to preferably forget about this.

23. Mortisian

Mortisian The Flesh is Weak, the Machine is Strong

A Notice would be placed over-top all the current notes
    -o-
    upload_2020-4-19_15-30-44.png
    The man depicted above has been proven by Witness and Victim testimony to have falsified claims against the High Inquisitor and has already been removed from the location of the transgression for his public incompetence and his actions. Taking his testimony to heart and believing the words he speaks would be a very foolish action and prove that you only wish to find a reason to hate, as if the only reason to collective come together for anything is to hate. Now for those who have been marred or had their reputation tarnished by his words I, Enforcer Corjah dei Termini ask you to come to the Greygate Keep for officiating a Charge against him if you deem it worthy. If you do not, then let this be the end of a very long and annoying string of Lies and Wasted Parchment.

Signed,
    Enforcer Corjah dei Termini

The Old Guard Stamp had been placed underneath the writing at the bottom right of the page before being nailed into the wood over the subsequent notices.

Special Thanks to the Nook and Cranny Staff member Ishaq Kek-Moswen for providing testimony and evidence thorough enough to allow for this all to be put to rest.

• Powerful Powerful x 5
  24. Sozzer

Sozzer mega gay

Zzolesi took a copy of it all to Abelhard, showing him the latest addition. "This is getting a bit ridiculous. Do you think the next one will at least include the statements, or are we going to get another round of 'someone said something that proved someone else is guilty slash innocent slash horny, trust me guys, for real'?"

@festiveCorvid

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  25. festiveCorvid

festiveCorvid Product of German Engineering Premium

Abelhard offered a look to Zzolesi, staring for a moment, awestruck that she even bothered to grace it with a response. He'd shrug his shoulders with a huff. "Well- no promises on what is going to happen, but, I expect the trend of stupidity to continue. Regardless, please don't remind me of what is going on.. In Rosecourt. I'll be quite honest, the squabbles are irrelevant, and, I just want to get back to gardening."

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  26. canaaa

canaaa tea gremlin Staff Member PR2

"Right, like a dei Termini can talk about keeping it in their pants around non-Ailor," Milena mutters, passing off the little stack to her cousin beside her. "What do you think, Vic?"

@The_Roleplayer

• Powerful Powerful x 3
  27. FilicidalIdeals

FilicidalIdeals we're gonna go get married

Deldrax took the paper out of his friends grasp, reading over it with an entirely dumbfounded expression that turned to one of pure joy, and humor. Hunching over and barking out a laugh until tears poked at his eyes.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  28. rimacutem

rimacutem Local dwarf

Wulf would just look over the posters, shurgging "Why? I get that they hate him, but will this poster with so weak evidence do anything but result in Keen getting called /Sihai lover/? Evidence is so weak that even Termini disproved it? Shit is escalating so quickly that they don't need actual shit done by inquisition, they just wanna hate more and more" the dwarf would shrug, going along his way

29. skullpanda90

skullpanda90 Sleeping Extraordinaire

Sylvi hummed, working on drying a tankard with a rag.
    "You lot can sort it out among yourselves.
    It would be best if you two talked to him, really."

Setting the tankard aside, she starts on another one.

@Cipherition @HeyitsNano

30. FlossyBerryRene

FlossyBerryRene Meow!

Anya would take the papers in her gloved hand, after reading the paper she would burst out with a wicked laughter. She would hold the paper with both hands as she turned to lean against the stone wall "This is just too easy, what a sick perverted man at this rate his reputation will crumble by these hilarious rumors" she said amused going to just chuck the paper behind her as she walked off.

31. The_Roleplayer

The_Roleplayer wat is rp?

The Darkwald in question took a sip from her steaming tea cup and tipped the edge of the tricorn with the spare hand.

"Any orifice becomes a goal should one repress thine needs in the name of holy edict for long enough."

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  32. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

(A note is placed under ever single poster the Url could find of this)
    CHad Daniels,
    You lying little bastard if you so much as set foot in the nook again your ass is going back in the canal. I dislike the inquisitors and in part Alaric but he's done nothing wrong here and making up this Gep Shite is a disgrace you degenerate. Ever harrass my little sister or any women that steps foot in the nook, I'll be breaking a bone or two before I chuck you out.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  33. Anseran

Anseran Ifrit Enthusiast

"Sihai women are First-Class citizens, same as Ailor..." he spoke aloud, looking to the man beside him, "Even if it was true, and he was flirting with them, and they didn't like it, it's not a crime? It's not a crime or evidence of corruption..?" he'd ask, unsure, to the law-savvy friend.

@Mad_Gadfly

34. Mad_Gadfly

Mad_Gadfly ◢◤

“The consult will cost you 50 regals.”

35. Anseran

Anseran Ifrit Enthusiast

"I can give you a chessboard to plan your next move and a Cielothar's faith that you will make it well."

36. HeyitsNano

HeyitsNano The Messiah

Alaric would plead himself innocent. -(0-0)-

• Educated Educated x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1