✥ Gochni Imports & Investments ✥

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by Gochnipunchni, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Gochnipunchni

Gochnipunchni Pocket Princess

[​IMG]
    The Invite to Our Discord is Here!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Imports/Exports/Deliverance From Debt
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [IN CHARACTER INFORMATION]
    - - - Gochni Investments and Imports was originally established in the form of The Gochni Imperial Shipping and Postal Guild which dabbled in importing various goods with the aid of House Black, Doctor Fong and House Viddulga, along with providing a courier service to the inhabitants of Regalia and its colonies. However, after the retirement of its main economic driving force, Gochnipunchni, the company fell into disarray, contracts were lost, ships sunk, and overseas enterprises died where they stood. However, after almost five years of blissful retirement, Gochnipunchni is back, determined to revitalize his dying business. The Gochni Imperial Shipping and Postal Guild was rebranded, its old employees rehired, and operations resurrected. Into a whole new streamlined business, one based not around postal service, which had razor thin profit margins, but around investment opportunities and exploring the importation of exotic goods, like Ithanian Wine, Shademarsh Mushrooms, and even various Qadir Clockworks!
    - - - The company now offers investments into local Regalian businesses with high interest regal injections and hopefully decent returns, along with procurement of exotic goods (facilitated through IC deals with a large network of player character sea captains!) **Note: We have also recently delved into the procuring of exotic animals as well, inquire through DMs or ICly!**
    - - - While still recovering from the economic disaster wreaked upon it, it is slowly gaining ground, establishing new contracts along with rebuilding old ones, both through ethical means, and questionable sourcing strategies. Most of these contracts are fulfilled through the Brass Moor Company, who act as shipping proxies and provide defense to otherwise unarmed merchant vessels.

[​IMG]
    [OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION]
    - - - This is a B2B (Business to business) company dedicated to offering more realistic sources of the goods that In Character businesses often sell (eg. the way a brewery might sell ale or a smith might sell iron armor without having an in-character location for where they actually got those raw materials for it.) Essentially for the purpose of making Massive a more realistic and immersive environment. The actual sourcing of those materials is primarily achieved through partnership with players who own ships, or through Crime channels if they are particularly rare, or easier to obtain illegally (Shademarsh mushrooms, Casilleroablo, etc.)
    - - - It also offers a new source of Naval Roleplay for players who captain a ship, which is a type of roleplay that often doesn't get to see the light of day, meaning there is a whole untapped playerbase of people who "just have ships sitting in the harbor" and don't get any use out of them.
    - - - In the same vein of Naval Roleplay, it also gives the opportunity for Business Roleplay from a perspective that isn't always Workers talking to Customers. It lets you think about your business three-dimensionally. It also gives the opportunity to roleplay being in a mid-level business struggling to keep its head above water, which is another situation that tends to just.. not exist on Massive. Businesses are either booming successes or they just slowly fade off, without a healthy medium. We aim to offer that opportunity for players wishing to explore that particular concept.

[​IMG]
    List of Current Contracts
    - - - Long term agreement with The Brass Moor Company for use of their ships to aid in the defense of a convoy. For a fee, of course. (@festiveCorvid )
    - - - Monthly shipment of 100 bottles of Frivolous Ale, along with 200 Gastrov Cakes and Flatte Brod to @Ampers07 (Fathiyaa Nasir)
    - - - Monthly delivery of 50 bags of flour to @MrFluffyBun (Beatrice Moore)
    - - - Monthly export of soaps and other honey-based goods to Anglia for @Bellarmina (Aesling Sylfin)
    - - - Weekly shipment of a cartful of assorted Qadir clockworks to @jsmalls1324 (Weber B Auberdeen)
    - - - Weekly shipment of Wormwood to @WeedleWaddle (Avinici Absinthe)
    - - - Weekly shipment of shademarsh, Ssastfa, Opium, alchemical concoctions and various beverages (along with various cash loans) to @Nocoa and @HereticTakao ‘s business, the Siren’s Quarry
    - - - Weekly delivery of meat, dough and coal to @rimacutem ’s business, Wulf’s Pies! (Price is haggled over per month)
    - - - Monthly delivery of various alchemical supplies and glassworks to Ssryel’lazi Alchemy & Apothecary, @MippyMoo ’s business! (Check it out in Petalcourt!)
    - - - Weekly shipments of lamb, dough, incense, Atakapi Pottery and prayer blankets imported from Sendras to the Blessed Imamate of Yaradan (Along with marble and limestone for the construction of a mosque in the future.) @Infinatum @KrakenLord01
    - - - Weekly (anonymous) shipments of raw metal, wool, and regals to @Dothenia 's Scorrico Hive, the Swarm of the Black Marsh in return for blacksmithed goods, tailored clothing, and general labour (mining, constructing structures with carpentry, farming shademarsh, etc.)
    - - - Shipment and printing of the newest set of armor/weapons permits, to @Winterless 's guard chapter, the Storm Sentinels!
    - - - Weekly shipment of Ithanian Haute Puisse Red Wine, cinnamon, saffron, ginger, and silks to @Clewii 's brilliant shop, The Octavin's Grotto
    - - - Weekly trade of regals in return for a large variety of plants, ranging from rubyflower to shademarsh mushrooms, with @Mettappiness 's awesome gardener character, Faylen Grehana!
    - - - Weekly (anonymous) shipment of shademarsh mushrooms and ogrebait vines from our new sketchy gang producer, Sidaige! (@Ded Jok ) of the Castaways!
    - - - Weekly shipment of exotic weapons and assorted technologies to the mercenary band of the Kreiguard Company! @Greencolts
    - - - Weekly shipment of ink, paper, and use of a printing press for Dean Wilson’s Imperial Times! (@Infinatum )
    - - - Weekly shipment of ink and paper for Editor-In-Chief Maxwell's Citizen's Edit! @NebulaePrimo
    - - - Bi-Monthly shipment of gemstones and minerals from Ssil to A'idah Tahgrid! @Aaaaaahh
    - - - Monthly shipment of gemstones, alchemy, weapons and drugs to the Smiling Fox! @Athelois (What in the heck do you need all that for?!)
    - - - Weekly shipment of a massive variety of quality ingredients to the Merfallëa (@Osowiec )
    - - - Bi-Weekly shipment of Altalar Blood and Garuda to @Angelic_Terror 's Dream emporium!
    - - - A shipment of Two-Claw Raptors from Hadar to Sallahan Zallond's ( @indyfan98 ) zoo! Note: Gochni Imports is not responsible for any deaths and/or injuries incurring from Mr. Zallond's property.
    - - - Monthly shipment of olives, sheep, pigs, olive oil, flour, berries [insert massive list of normal food goods] to @TheoRoosevelt 's Stormcrow Consortium!
    - - - Bi-weekly exchange of regals for Slizzar Blood (consensually) with @GoodDreamer ’s Slizzar, Canzawa/Fansho!

[​IMG]
    Recruitment!
    Recruitment form for Sea Captains looking for contracts:
    IGN:
    Character Name:
    Ship Class:
    Number of Sailors (if any):
    Preferred location to ship to and from:
    Willingness to participate in quests for high-risk high-reward goods? (Yes/No):

Form for Business Owners looking for supplies:
    IGN:
    Character Name:

Business Name:
    Supply Requested:
    Amount:
    Frequency of Delivery:
    Offered amount:

Form for Mercenaries looking for enforcer work:
    IGN:
    Character Name:

Discord (you can PM me on the forums):
    Rate Your Activity From 1-10:
    Rate Your Character's Level Of Moral Greyness:
    Any Interesting Skills:

Form for people looking for management/financing work:
    IGN:
    Character Name:

Rate Your Activity From 1-10:

A Letter to Gochnipunchni

Alternatively, talk to Gochnipunchni in character (He's a mushroom-headed Yanar, impossible to miss) or message me on the forums or in game!

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    #1 Gochnipunchni, Feb 29, 2020
    Last edited: May 11, 2020
  2. MrFluffyBun

MrFluffyBun Fluffy, Princess of Fluffy Potatoes!

OOC: Wait, why am I on the list?

3. Gochnipunchni

OOC: A billion years ago in a galaxy far far away it says that you ordered flour for a bakery on my spreadsheet?

4. Gochnipunchni

• Like Like x 1
    #4 Gochnipunchni, Mar 10, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2020
  5. Gochnipunchni

Get ready for a long series of new business partners, starting with an ongoing relationship with @rimacutem ‘s meat pies stand!

6. Gochnipunchni

And @MippyMoo ’s business Ssryel’lazi Alchemy & Apothecary!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Winterless

Winterless The MVP of Romance RP

this is pre cool tbh

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. Gochnipunchni

You’re p cool to be honest <3

9. Gochnipunchni

Added a contract to the Blessed Imamate of Yaradan, for the sake of importing goods from Sendras for them! Business is moving!

10. Gochnipunchni

Shhh! We've got a new source for processing power and cheap labour, @Dothenia 's Hive!

11. Gochnipunchni

Sorry I haven't been as active lately, I've finally discovered the wonders of 3$ indie games on Steam, but in the meantime, I've got quite a few long term contracts brewing, starting with a printing deal for our newly acquired printing press for the Storm Sentinels!

12. JResurrected

JResurrected Broken On the Stone

This is beautiful and engaging. I'll be sure to inform friends of the interactions taking place here.

13. Gochnipunchni

Thank you so much for your interest in my little passion project! ~ <3

14. Gochnipunchni

And some other news, we've just entered into a (hopefully long-term) business contract with The Octavin's Grotto's manager, a Mr.. "Θυλαίος Μικαλάδης".. Which I'm pretty sure means the delightful Thyolaeus Mikaladis! (@Clewii ) Welcome aboard!

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  15. Gochnipunchni

Ladies and Gents, we've got another sketchy mushroom supplier with @Ded Jok ! Can I get a "woohoo!" for morally corrupt enterprises?

16. Gochnipunchni

Let’s go! Arms dealer stuff in process with the funky @Greencolts ! Let’s push that mafia vibe, my dudes!

17. MrNoot1

MrNoot1 Let there be Noot

IGN: MrNoot1
    Character Name: Damian Petris
    Ship Class: Yacht-Teir
    Number of Sailors (if any): Enough to get the job done
    Preferred location to ship to and from: N/A
    Willingness to participate in quests for high-risk high-reward goods? (Yes/No): Depending on reward

18. Gochnipunchni

Accepted! Welcome aboard, cap’n!

19. Gochnipunchni

Extra extra, read all about it! We made a deal with two of the finest newspapers in Regalia and we're working on a third, thanks, @NebulaePrimo and @Infinatum !

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. Surrealizm

Surrealizm Refugee

IGN: Surrealizm
    Character Name: Muzhu
    Ship Class: Sloop-Tier
    Number of Sailors (if any): They're NPC's
    Preferred location to ship to and from: Where ever the wind takes me is great!
    Willingness to participate in quests for high-risk high-reward goods? (Yes/No): Sure!

21. Gochnipunchni

APPROVED! Welcome aboard, you little fishy guy!

22. Gochnipunchni

Boom! Another contract down and packed away thanks to our new employee @Surrealizm ! This time shipping gemstones from Ssil once this crisis lifts to @Aaaaaahh 's funky business!

23. Gochnipunchni

24. Naz_Cook

Naz_Cook My mouth is a wormhole for Toohey's Extra Dry

IGN: Naz_Cook
    Character Name: Tolstan De Florian
    Ship Class: Yatch-Teir
    Number of Sailors (if any): Got some NPC's
    Preferred location to ship to and from: Keen to go anywhere really but they know the Skags and Ithania pretty well.
    Willingness to participate in quests for high-risk high-reward goods? (Yes/No): Yes

25. Gochnipunchni

Yo ho ho and a bottle of I’ll add you to the discord because you just got APPROVED!

26. Gochnipunchni

Boom! We're working with @Osowiec 's delightful restaurant - Merfallea!

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  27. Angelic_Terror

Angelic_Terror Mercenary, and part time badass

IGN: Demon_Warlord
    Character Name: Jason Aurum
    Business Name: Dream Emporium
    Supply Requested: Garuda and Altalar blood
    Amount: 50 usable quantities of each for alchemy ingredient.
    Frequency of Delivery: Bi weekly
    Offered amount: (To be discussed)

A letter appears to the guild from the dream emporium "Hello! I have just began a business and it is booming, I am selling dreams! Of course dreams do not come at no cost, and procuring the increasing demand of my products materials is getting challenging. I do not yet know what you deem these products worth, but I have listed them above, I wish to negotiate and come to an agreement on the prices

-Sincerly, Jason Aurum.

28. Gochnipunchni

A return letter arrives on your doorstep, sealed with a thick green wax seal stamped firmly with the image of a mushroom. The letter reads..
    Dearest Mister Aurum

How fortuitous! I was just passing by your store today and thinking about dropping by, but it was rather busy. Congratulations on the thriving opening, and I hope that sort of enthusiasm from your customers stays around for a long while!
    Now as for those alchemy ingredients, I’d be happy to provide them, especially considering the fact that a new stock just came in yesterday. Send me a return letter (message me on discord @Avant-Garded or PM me on the forums) and we can discuss a price.
    Yours in Delighted Rapture
    ~ Gochnipunchni
    Owner - Founder

Gochni Imports and Investments

29. SouthernAmity

SouthernAmity dumb blonde

IGN: Southenia
    Character Name: Li-Lang
    I’ll pm you
    Rate Your Activity From 1-10: 8
    A letter would come in. It was written in common though the wording was uncertain. Not a native writer.
    Hi my name is Li-Lang! I am looking for job and heard of your business. I am good worker and can get a lot done. I’m from the East and my family was merchants,
    Li-Lang

30. Gochnipunchni

ACCEPTED!
    Whoop! I'm adding you to the discord right now!

31. TheoRoosevelt

TheoRoosevelt Business Owner of Stormcrow Traders & Importers

Question for you: Do you see the company primarily as a shipping company, or more like a form of wholesaler?

32. Gochnipunchni

After 10 minutes of frantically googling what a wholesaler is..

I guess a weird combination of the two, since we don’t actually own any of the supplies we’re transporting, it’s just us transporting their supplies since it’s an order-by-order basis.
    But at the same time, we sell such a wide variety of random junk to so many people, it might actually be a better idea to adopt more of a wholesaler business model. It would certainly cut down on tariffs at least.

33. Gochnipunchni

Na na na nah nah na na na nah nah nananana! That was the Jurrassic Park themesong, you plebians

That's right, GI&I is diversifying again, offering stock of Sendras and Hadar's finest lizards to @indyfan98 's delightful zoo!
    *Note, there's gonna be a series of new messages over a bit, since I'm finally updating this page after a week or two*​

34. Gochnipunchni

Also, we now have a partnership with the delightful Stormcrow Consortium, specifically their warehousing section, leaving redistribution up to them! ( @TheoRoosevelt )

• Like Like x 1
  35. GoodDreamer

GoodDreamer The Regalian Nuke

Put me on your list of contracts you nerd

36. Gochnipunchni

Shut up please I’m very small and confused you can imagine the amount of stress I’m under

And we’ve also got this delightful arrangement with everybody’s twenty sixth-favourite Slizzar! Woo!

• Like Like x 1
  37. GoodDreamer

GoodDreamer The Regalian Nuke

how dare

38. HeyitsNano

HeyitsNano The Messiah

This is dropshipping on mineman.

• Winner Winner x 1
  39. StFeuillien

StFeuillien Oh captain, my captain

IGN: StFeuillien
    Character Name: Guy Pileran
    Discord (you can PM me on the forums): You have it.
    Rate Your Activity From 1-10: 6.5.

To the esteemed Gochnipunchni

Your reputation precedes you. As a recent arrival in Regalia, I am actively looking for employment to keep myself busy in these unsettling times. One cannot simply spend all their time holed up in a tavern. You will find my resume enclosed in this letter and I do hope you would consider me as a useful asset to the company.

Spirit bless,
    Guy Luis Villarreal of House Pileran
    {insert strong resume here.}

40. Gochnipunchni

After due consideration, you have been accepted for a post as a broker for the Company.~