Milo Sekiann

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by DrHasagi, Aug 9, 2019.

1. DrHasagi

DrHasagi Just a guy

╔═════ஓ๑⚔๑ஓ═════╗
    [​IMG]
    ╚═════ஓ๑⚔๑ஓ═════╝
    <Carry On Wayward Son>
    <Unravel>
    <Outrunning Karma>

《"I've been patching up the wounds that cover my heart."》
    [​IMG]
    ╔═════ஓ๑⚔๑ஓ═════╗
    [​IMG]
    ╚═════ஓ๑⚔๑ஓ═════╝​
    • Full Name {Simplified}: Sen’ming Kai’gen
      • Imperialized Name: Milo Sekiann
    • Race: Fin'ullen Altalar
      • Brood Type: Vampire
    • Sex: Male
    • Sexuality: Perhaps
    • Eye Color: Crimson Red
    Nicknames: Milly; Sen
    Sihai Name: See’en’m’ing Ksai’ra’ha’ksai’c’ge’en
    Birth Surname: Shinseki
    Aridam
    Naim

《"Listen close, and hear the howling of the wind."》
    [​IMG]
    ╔═════ஓ๑⚔๑ஓ═════╗
    [​IMG]
    ╚═════ஓ๑⚔๑ஓ═════╝​
    • Milo was introduced to the religion of the Sihai when he was young, which he mostly still somewhat follows, but grew to settle as agnostic, having never seen any use for displaying religious acts for any faith, but he has no doubt that such high-entity beings like the Loong Dragons exist, and in fact mostly favors the Loong Dragons.
    • Milo is a wandering swordsman, fighting to protect those close to him, whatever it takes, after initially losing such people in his childhood. He does his best to keep spirits high, be it his own, or his comrades, though such has led him to having a bit of a savior complex, mainly due to hating the thought of one's freedom, as well as the thought of the things and people he adores, being taken away.
    ╔═════ஓ๑⚔๑ஓ═════╗
    [​IMG]
    ╚═════ஓ๑⚔๑ஓ═════╝
    Preferred Weapon: Eastern Blade
    • Core
      • +15 Sword Combat (Core)
      • +12 Caster Ranged (Core)
    • Point Buy
      • +6 Void Sorcery (Core)
      • +9 Linguistics (Core)
    • Talent
      • +10 Strength Training (5 Core| Racial Boost)
    • Hobby
      • +5 Cooking Art (5 Hobby)
      • +4 Writing Art (3 Hobby | 1 Core)
      • +4 Dance Art (2 Hobby | 2 Core)
    《"They told me follow the scars that made their home in my heart."》
    [​IMG]
    ╔═════ஓ๑⚔๑ஓ═════╗
    [​IMG]
    ╚═════ஓ๑⚔๑ஓ═════╝
    • Vampire Brood
      • Blood Eyes 7
      • Vampiric Form 1
        • No access to Von Kerle abilities unless afflicted
    • Strength Training
      • Great Force 1
      • Gate Smash 1
    • Caster Ranged
      • Spell Shot
      • Beam Focus
      • Magic Nova
    • Void Sorcery
      • Light Mend 2
      • Element Control 1
    • Fin'ullen Altalar Kit
      • Weapon Summon
      • Waterborne
      • Ranged Immune
      • Ageless
      • Arcane Mastery
      • Magnificent Hands
      • Magnificent Tools
      • Elder Voice
    • Von Kerle Sanguine Kit {Status: INACTIVE} (19 Abilities)
    Vampiric Form: Aridam

Milo in vampiric form takes on the name Aridam. His hair becomes white as snow, while growing raven-black colored horns. Both eyes appear more fox-like as his skin turns silver, as his exposed scars as well as the tattoo on his left arm turn to the color of ichor. On his right hand, he gains claws, and manifests crow-like wings on his back.

Languages
    • Common | Free
    • Calem | Region
    • Wa'an | Linguistics
    • Altalar | Linguistics
    • Katharic | Linguistics
    《"Do you remember the way the sky was crying that day?"》
    [​IMG]
    ╔═════ஓ๑⚔๑ஓ═════╗
    [​IMG]
    ╚═════ஓ๑⚔๑ஓ═════╝​
    • Milo lost his left eye, and has been replaced with a clockwork prosthetic that has a soft red glow, while his left hand, also having lost it, has been replaced with a magitech prosthetic. On his right hand are blackened claws, an "X" mark over his heart that looks as if it is open and bleeding, despite not actually under such condition, and his tears appear to be crimson and akin to ichor.
    • Milo is considerably short for an Altalar, standing at 5'9 while weighing 150lbs, having an even amount of muscle on his upper and lower body, though leaning more towards the lithe side. He has midnight black hair with a red streak, reaching just past his shoulders but tied into a high ponytail, and crimson red eyes. On his left arm is a full-arm length tattoo of the Loong Dragon, while he contains a mass number of scars across his body, the most notable being the Crimson Lion branding on the back of his right hand, which is the hand where he wears a wedding ring, and two sword slash scars, one over each eye. His usual attire of choice is a mix between comfortable, favoring shades of red, but nothing that would hinder him in a fight.
    • Milo in vampiric form takes on the name Aridam. His hair becomes white as snow, while growing raven-black colored horns. Both eyes appear more fox-like as his skin turns silver, as his exposed scars as well as the tattoo on his left arm turn to the color of ichor. On his right hand, he gains claws, and manifests crow-like wings on his back.
    Yoru (Valorant)
    《"The pain that you're carrying with you is your protection."》
    [​IMG]
    ╔═════ஓ๑⚔๑ஓ═════╗
    [​IMG]
    ╚═════ஓ๑⚔๑ஓ═════╝​
    • Childhood
      • Milo was born to a Fin'ullen Altalar mother and a Sihai father, being originally born half-elf in the woods of Calemberg, and since his mother was a Vampire, he came into the world as a Vampire Brood.
    • Adolescence
      • In his early years, since his mother left him whilst he was still an infant, Milo was under the care of his father, being raised in a camp of bandits that he led in order to survive. Due to the bandit group and some of the people they worked with, which even included sanguine, as well as Milo being a Brood, and living in Calemberg where people like him were unwelcome, they often had to relocate their camp-site. Despite this, Milo spent most of his youth undergoing training to fight and survive if he were to ever be on his own. He also picked up a few hobbies, taking an interest in dancing and writing, and even a got some pointers on how to cast magic, all from different members of the bandit camp which he grew to see as his family. However, such a day came where he would indeed become alone. The camp was set aflame by a group of traitors in the bandit group. Everyone, his father included, had been slain. An Altalar woman, named Theliya, had managed to save Milo, though not fast enough, as he had got slashed across the eye, rendering it blind. Overall, she raised Milo as her own.
    • Adulthood
      • As he grew older, Milo grew more skilled with a sword, as well as doing what he can to stay in healthy condition, growing stronger as the years passed, living with Theliya. There was a moment of calmness in his life, until one night he had treaded too close to a military camp, and having no choice but to fight for his life, earning him the nickname "Wayward Demon." However, he additionally heard about the city of Regalia from that camp, and after making it out, he and Theliya promptly agreed to flee to there, which would take them years to plan for it since they had to lay low. Once they were ready, however, they had eventually once again encountered the group of traitors, and it was decided to settle it there. Milo claimed victory, but Theliya was not so lucky, and had been slain, leaving the Brood to travel on his own, once more being alone.
    • Milo had come to Regalia to escape his past, wanting to start a new life for himself even if it meant having to start all over. During his childhood, he was known as Sen'ming, but Theliya assisted in imperializing his name to Milo, which he figured would help in starting a new life. He found the city to not be what he was expecting, but he opted to stay since he does not know where else he can go.
    《"Don't forget. I'm with you in the dark."》
    [​IMG]
    ╔═════ஓ๑⚔๑ஓ═════╗
    [​IMG]
    ╚═════ஓ๑⚔๑ஓ═════╝​
    • Warrior 2 (Forced), Sorcerer 1
    Birth - Childhood
    Sen’ming Kai’gen mostly remembers his childhood being spent in a small town in Calemberg, living a rather rugged life with his father, a Sihai named Me-n’cha. His mother, an Altalar vampire named Erinella, was forced to leave them after a bounty was pinned on her after discovering her acts of vampirism; having fed off of several of the town’s inhabitants. Me-n’cha was left to take care of the Brood on his own in a different town, with the only memory of Erinella being her lute. Due to their living situation, petty crime and deals with rogues were mostly what kept them going.

Bounty hunters often sought after Sen’ming and his father due to their affiliations with Erinella. Me-n’cha did look after him, even cared for him despite Sen’ming being a vampire halfling, and even went as far as taking part in criminal acts with other groups of rogues. By the time Sen’ming was ten years of age, he was taught how to fight, so that he would be able to fend for himself if his father were not there to fight for or with him, and maybe even join him in criminal acts. He started off unarmed, and surprisingly was a fast learner, being able to fight some of his own battles due to his nimble state. By the time he turned twelve, Me-n’cha had taught Sen’ming how to fight with a katana, and combining his unarmed fighting with it. Soon enough, he became a rather decent fighter, and began to fight alongside his father, whom had formed his own group of bandits over the years, gaining a living off of robbery and bounty hunting.

Teenage - Adolescence
    When he turned fourteen, he had grown to see the majority of the group of bandits as a family, camping from place to place around Calemberg, even occasionally finding themselves in Waldmark and grouping with some Sanguine that knew Erinella before, but their trips there weren't often long due to often being chased out. He learned various things such as dancing, which he managed to incorporate into his fighting, as well as learn the language of the Altalar and Kathar. Only one of the members, a Kathar named Korsan, seemed to cause some concern. He always kept to himself, and when he did speak to Sen’ming, he always sounded either tired or like he wanted to punch someone. Other than that, Sen’ming lived a rather decent life, despite his rather rugged living situation.

One day, however, Sen’ming was awoken by the smell of smoke. Looking outside his tent, he saw that some of the tents and shacks were set aflame, and some of the members were fighting each other. Not thinking, he grabbed his katana and went to search for his father, hoping not to get in any fights himself. Eventually, he found his father, who was a little injured, whom told him that Korsan, along with some of the other members, were bounty hunters after both himself and Sen’ming. The two fought for their lives, until Korsan himself appeared. Sen’ming began to duel him, before Korsan sliced at his right eye, rendering it blind. Before succumbing to his injuries and passing out, the last thing he saw before someone carried him away was his father being impaled by Korsan, whilst he stared into Sen’ming’s eyes.

Upon waking up, Sen'ming noticed that he could only see through his left eye, and that he was accompanied by a nelfin woman, who he knew as Theliya, as she was a member of his father’s gang. She took care of the Brood, going from town to town. Lucky for Sen’ming, Theliya was taught Wa’an via his father, and was able to imperialize his name, saying to use it as an alias; Milo Shinseki. For many years ever since the destruction of the gang, Milo followed Theliya and trained under her. For a while, Milo began to feel like they were safe again.

Adulthood - Present Day
    Years passed since the destruction of the gang, and Milo had only been growing stronger with the help of Theliya. They stayed in a small town near a dock, after risking travelling through a military camp and going through a rough encounter, earning him the title "Wayward Demon," where they overheard about the city of Regalia, leaving Milo and Theliya with the idea that it’d help them further escape the past traitors. Afterwards, the duo made plans to sneak aboard a ship to sail there, but it'd take many years of planning. Eventually, their plans were set, and they planned to prepare to leave in the morning. However, their plans had abruptly changed, as somewhere early in the morning, they were approached by a group of four, counting the familiar Kathar that led them; Korsan. He had been opting to finish the overdue task of taking down Milo. The duo fought through them, managing to take down three of them, before Theliya suffered the same fate as Me-n’cha all those years ago. Only this time, Milo managed to slay Korsan in retaliation.

Once again though, Milo was left alone. With his mother’s lute, father’s katana, and the crimson scarf that Theliya left, Milo made his way to the docks, blending into the crowd to board the ship heading to Regalia. He often goes on bounty hunts, as well as travelling around the city to play tunes in order to make pay. He realized that Regalia wasn't what he expected, but he decided that he doesn't really have anywhere else to go.

Notable Events (As far as I remember)
    Obtained a stable job at the Nook, though, crime involvements and acts of terrorism have caused him to be fired. Today, however, he has turned a new leaf and sometimes still works there, if not being busy in Crookback.
    Later in life, turned into a Kathar, restoring his eye. He accepted this new form for a while, but eventually got cleansed of such as he began to soon realize that such was a mistake, and resulted in becoming a full Altlalar.
    Got married to Xeniya, strangely enough the same day the curing chamber had burned and the Sanguine occupation started.
    Re-learned sorcery from Harlow, after a long time of having not performed such.
    Positive/Negative feelings on a scale from -10 ~ +10

Positive
    Xeniya Sekiann | +10 | "Take my hand. Let us share the perfect time, until death due us part, my love. After all, your company is most comforting. Through anything, I will love you, and I will protect you."

Arye | +8 | "A familial figure to me whom I met in the Scion. They continue to look out for me and Xen. Sorry for losing so many eyes, pfhah."

Nightingale | +8 | "You can be quite troublesome to handle, but besides that, your company is pretty fun, and you are practically family to me by this point. I hope you can live in this world how you wish to be, and uh... meat tube."

Salyphe | +7 | "She's quite a nice friend who still accepts me and Xen for who we are, and those that hurt her are truly evil. I hope you stay safe in this cruel city."

Synne | +7 | "Fetch me your SOUP."

Dymphna Brown | +7 | "I'm glad we can still be friends. Tell the raccoon I said hello!"

Ailleann Ni Briain | +7 | "My calmest friend, and... my first love. I beg this cruel world doesn't harm you."

Benjamin Naude | +6 | "Wherever the hell you've gone, just don't die, imbecile."

Deldrax | +6 | "Though I'd never admit it aloud, he was quite like a brother in my eyes. I don't blame him for departing, but... I wish he would've waited for me to say goodbye."

Dusk Waters | +5 | "So idiotic it's almost cute. But holy shit stop almost getting yourself killed. That's my job, damn it!"

Andrathath Vaell'aer | +5 | "Remember when I said Elaine was a bizarre friend? Oh, this man right here is even weirder. But despite his antics and strange pranks, I can't help but respect him."

Lyaois Komast | +5 | "Oddly enough another friend of mine who wasn't so aggressive. stay safe out there, pinky."

Novellia Fristadvlom | +4 | "Noble, perhaps, but I still consider her a friend. Probably the only noble family I can tolerate."

Yasuke | +4 | "Despite how much we sometimes end up bickering, or almost killing eachother, I can't help but feel sorry for you... Even though you took my ear that one time."

Elaine Allestra | +4 | "The bizarre first friend I’ve made here in Regalia. Wherever she went, hope she is alright."

Anya | +3 | "You've proven to care for me, as well as your daughter. For that, I thank and appreciate you. But please, be there for Xeni more."

Terrowin | +2 | "A young bard and current owner of the Nook. An odd friendship we have, especially after all that's happened, but he's been nice."

Arien | +1 | "A strange friend, and former co-worker. We had fun times, and you putting your family first is admirable, but I suppose it was pointless rescuing you."

Negative
    Bronagh | -1 | "A former co-worker of mine,, but she should take a moment to just relax, and keep her mouth shut."

Ailred | -1 | "I saw you as a leader, but now, that illusion has ended. Whatever plans you have, they better not be stupid."

Sugar | -2 | "Former boss of mine who was a wanderer like myself. Rather odd and annoying terms we found ourselves to be in. Stay away, and stay wherever you've run off to."

Sibyllad Lykke | -5 | "I once was able to trust her, like the mother figure I never had. After recent hardships, I've found it hard, but her care is still kinda there I believe."

Harlow Ketch | -6 | "I can't easily forgive you for your past actions, but your help has been appreciated. Still, don't take my kindness for granted."

Fen'nan Solaveira | -7 | "Had our mishaps, thought we settled them, but clearly your head is still messed up. Talk to me when your head isn't shoved up your ass."

Briareth | -8 | "Where do you align your trusts? Is it even possible to trust you? Or should I take one more limb or organ from you?"

Xilthruum | -9 | "At one point, I held some respect for you, but the recent conflict has caused that to fade into nothingness."

Erwin | -10 | | "Oddly friendly at some points, but that does not excuse you from what you've done to me and Xeni, as well as my friends and family. But I can gladly reunite you with your fallen comrades."

Mirabella Wymarc | -10 | "Once upon a time I saw you as a leader. A friend. But now I look at you like a wilted rose in a gathering of weeds. Good riddance."

Julius Piergarten | -10 | "Wherever the hell you've gone, just die, imbecile. You should have killed me when you had the chance, and you have had plenty."

Karp Kippings | -10 | "Stay where you belong; in my memories."

-More to come as time passes and Milo interacts with others-

• Winner x 10
    • Cuddles! x 2
    • Powerful x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
    #1 DrHasagi, Aug 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2022
  2. PresentMediator

PresentMediator You betcha Supremium

Claimed

• Like Like x 1
  3. DrHasagi

DrHasagi Just a guy

#3 DrHasagi, Aug 16, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
  4. PresentMediator

Please make the following edits:
    • The body stat cap for sihai common dynasty is 25.
    upload_2019-8-18_1-11-58.png
    Tag me once you've made the following edits in a color of your choosing

5. DrHasagi

DrHasagi Just a guy

@PapidaCarrot
    Did I change/edit it right?
    Changes were made in this color

#5 DrHasagi, Aug 18, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
  6. PresentMediator

That works! Approved!

7. DrHasagi

DrHasagi Just a guy

@PapidaCarrot
    Thank you!
    And I hope you enjoyed the meme ;3;

8. evilyami

evilyami how will this affect the trout population

i just wanted to praise how much this character has evolved since creation

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. DrHasagi

DrHasagi Just a guy

My appreciation ^-^ I really do try to give this character some character dev

10. Tibertastic

Tibertastic Man of the People

I'm going to claim this application.

11. DrHasagi

DrHasagi Just a guy

12. PresentMediator

Reclaimed, and approved @MrHasagi

However I will note your body stat calculation mentions a total of 29 points in the total, which is incorrect. It should be totaled to 25. Of course this doesn't matter as the cap for sihai is 25 anyways.

13. DrHasagi

DrHasagi Just a guy

@PapidaCarrot Aged Milo up and added onto his profs. Changes made are in this color

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  14. PresentMediator

Approved!

15. DrHasagi

DrHasagi Just a guy

@PapidaCarrot Changes after the Sorcery Update have been made. All new changes are in this color!

16. PresentMediator

Approved

17. DrHasagi

DrHasagi Just a guy

18. DrHasagi

DrHasagi Just a guy

I just wanted to say thank you for choosing to review my app @PapidaCarrot and I'm really gonna miss ya. Good luck and have fun with what you are gonna do, and I hope you stay safe ^-^

-Hasagi

19. DrHasagi

DrHasagi Just a guy

@Staff Roleplay
    Requesting new reviewer

On top of that, changes made are in
    This Color

#19 DrHasagi, Jan 9, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
  20. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

Approved.
    Just a small edit though please move the sorcery spells underneath special traits and put how many points are put towards sorcery together in the points area.
    @MrHasagi

21. DrHasagi

DrHasagi Just a guy

@Nesstro Changed one of Milo's sorcery spells. Changes made in this color

22. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

23. YunYun

YunYun cat girls nya nya nya

son,,

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  24. DrHasagi

DrHasagi Just a guy

mother,,

25. DrHasagi

DrHasagi Just a guy

@Nesstro Updated proficiencies + Religion

All changes are in this color!
    • Athletics down from +3 to +2
    • Removed a sorcery spell
    • Points put into Soul Dragon Ritualism (+5)
    • Literary arts down from +10 to +5 (hobby points)
    • Remaining Hobby Points put into Musical Arts
    • Body Stat down from 22 to 21

26. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

27. Oatpancakes

Oatpancakes

one eyed larry

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  28. Luciferos12

Luciferos12

You have quite the backstory and detail. Quite interesting, if I do say so. It is rather hilarious to think that Milo casually works in the Nook after all that has happened.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  29. DrHasagi

DrHasagi Just a guy

@Nesstro Unsure if I needed to tag for re-review, but just in case, changes have been put in this color!

• Aged Milo up by +1 (35 to 36)
    • Added +1 point to Soul Dragon Ritualism (+5 to +6)

30. DrHasagi

DrHasagi Just a guy

31. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

Whoops sorry for the delay!
    Approved.
    @MrHasagi

32. DrHasagi

DrHasagi Just a guy

No worries!

33. DrHasagi

DrHasagi Just a guy

Phew, first time updating a lot on this.
    Changes made in this color!

@Nesstro

34. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

35. DrHasagi

DrHasagi Just a guy

@Nesstro Milo activated his latent bloodline (Dorkarth) and is now a sanguine

• Like Like x 1
  36. DrHasagi

DrHasagi Just a guy

@Nesstro Well that was a fun 5 hours of Vampirism. Milo got cured lol

37. DrHasagi

DrHasagi Just a guy

@Nesstro Updated Milo's life story since it contained old lore that was likely retconned (Kathar Cistern), and I decided to change it to be safe (I should have done this sooner, to be honest).

Overall, all changes have been made in this color! :)

38. Caelamus

Caelamus Sir Honeybear the chronic druid main Supremium

39. DrHasagi

DrHasagi Just a guy

@Caelamus Milo now is a werebeast. Overall, all changes have been made in this color!

40. DrHasagi

DrHasagi Just a guy

@Nesstro Sorry for the ping! I dunno who I was supposed to ping earlier since Cael approved it last time >_>